Werewolf (Open and Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby NeonB » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:55 pm

ᎳᎬᏒᎬᎳᎾᏞf

In the small, close-knit village of Silverglade, there have been some strange occurrences. Livestock have disappeared, strange noises can be heard in the night, and a few hunters have failed to return home. Talk of Lycanthropy has filled the town. Tensions are rising quickly as accusations start being made.

Hello! I used to be really into roleplaying, and I haven't really seen many thing like this done, so I figured I'd try it out! This is a role-play version of the party game "werewolf". Since the format is a bit different than usual, there are some changes to how the game is played!

HOW THIS WILL WORK

Each "session" of the game can have up to 10 different role-players. Using the form below, tell me a bit about your character! Once enough people have joined, I will secretly PM one of the role-players who will then be designated as the werewolf. Unless this person chooses to share who they are, the werewolf's identity is a secret. The werewolf's goal is to last as long as possible, while wreaking havoc throughout the village. The villagers' goal is to root out who the werewolf is through a series of trials. I will go further into these details further down.

RULES

-Please, don't be rude! There is a chance your character might not last as long as you'd like, but please remember this is just a game, and there will always be more chances to play.
- Follow all CS rules! This includes gratuitous violence!
- Don't ask to be either the werewolf or a villager!
- use your best judgement. Don't make important decisions based on bias or any factors other than the game!
- please don't join if you're uncomfortable with either being a werewolf or the time frames. Also keep in mind there's a chance you'r character will be exiled, in which case you'll have to wait for the next game to start!
- This is completely lgbt+ friendly! If you're uncomfortable with that, you don't have to participate.

TIME PASSAGE
In this game, I will be the narrator. I'll explain what the werewolf does, situations in the town, and the passage of time. Once the posts start slowing down, I'll change it to night, and then back to day once the werewolf tells me what they do.

WEREWOLF
-The only way you will be a werewolf is if I PM you telling you so, or if you are bitten.
-As the werewolf, each night you will have the opportunity to do quite a bit of mischief. This includes, but is not limited to, stealing livestock, tampering with crops, and harming villagers. Each night, you can tell me what you'd like to do over PM and I will post in the thread what happened.
-You have the option to turn 1 other person into a werewolf. This will count as your action for the night. This can only be used by the original werewolf, and cannot be used by a villager who was bitten.
- Act like a villager! participate in trials, discussions, and any other villager activities as to avoid suspicion!
-Roleplay as if you were hiding something! don't make it obvious, but it's more interesting when there are a few hints! Maybe a neighbor who the village knows has wronged you in the past has somehow vanished in the night.
-The werewolf can form alliances with villagers if they so choose! This is best done over PM, just make sure I'm aware of it.

VILLAGERS
-If you are not PMed by me saying you're the werewolf, you are a villager!
-You can ask other players any questions you like in an attempt to discern who the werewolf is.
- Every few days, a trial will be held to try to root out the werewolf. During these trials, every villager (including the werewolf) will vote for who they think is the werewolf. Whoever gets the most votes will be exiled from the town; guilty or not.
-You can do whatever it takes to figure out who the werewolf is!

HOW TO WIN
The werewolf will win if they are the only person left in the town, and the villagers win when they exile the werewolf.

The game will restart with new (or reused!) characters one it is won.

CHARACTER FORM

Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
+ Traits:
Neut. Traits:
- Traits:
Other:

After you post your form, do not post until I add a post saying that applications are closed and the RP will start!

Have fun, and if you have any questions, PM me! I know I'm not the best at explaining things!
Last edited by NeonB on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character List

Postby NeonB » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Character Name / occupation / RPer / status
1.) Asher / Villager / coral. /
2.) Claud / Farmer / angelonia /
3.) Verena / Baker / .andromeda. /
4.) Zain / Farmhand / XxDemonCrowxX /
5.) Apollo / Entertainer / flower boy /
6.) Rachel / Blacksmith / animal girl 2000 /
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
Last edited by NeonB on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved!

Postby NeonB » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Reserved!
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➼ ❝ the lost boy

Postby bigwig. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:41 pm

Meet Asher Royle, a seventeen-year-old orphan from the streets of Silverglade. He lost his mother to illness around the age of nine, and only two short years ago his father suffered severe injuries while out hunting and died shortly thereafter. Though many have shown him sympathy or tried to help him in the past, Asher resents pity and greets most sympathy with hostility. He often feels like others are patronizing him and is determined to prove he can keep going on his own. He is often cold and rude towards others and is quick to lash out - getting close to him takes some patience and persistence. On the inside he still longs for someone to support and console him, and having pushed so many people away has left him rather lonely.

positive traits; observant, determined, independent
    negative traits; bitter, short-tempered, solitary
Last edited by bigwig. on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➼ relations

Postby bigwig. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:42 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✔ - positive || ✳ - neutral || ✘ - negative
? - unsure || ♕ - trust || ⚔ - distrust
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

character name - [ ]
    - description of relationship here
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeonB » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:26 pm

@ coral. added! thank you for joining <3
Last edited by NeonB on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Werewolf (Open and Accepting!)

Postby angelonia » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 am

Claude Larson IV | 27 | Farmer
+ traits;; patient, understanding, good work ethic
- traits;; loner, quiet, a tad boring

Claude's farm is located right outside of town where he raises a few animals (goats and pigs for the most part) and tends a variety of crops (corn or beans (rotating) and a small apple orchard). His farm (and name) has been passed down for several generations and Claude finally received it when his father passed a few years ago. Claude is no stranger to hard work and is known to let people work on his farm when times are tough for them. Claude is an understanding guy who keeps to himself. When he does venture off his farm, he is either at a rare community event or at the general store where he buys supplies in bulk. Each fall, he sells whatever surplus he produces which includes fruits, grains, and the occasional animal.

He notices when others comment on his lonely lifestyle without a spouse but he tends to ignore the remarks. He keeps himself busy and if he can get away without putting another Claude Larson in the world, then job well done. Whatever hole in his life might be left by not settling down with a family, he fills with his two big hound dogs. He loves how goofy and noisy they are.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeonB » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:00 am

@ angelonia added! thank you for joining!
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Werewolf (Open and Accepting!)

Postby NeonB » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:06 am

bump!
NeonB