Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:49 pm

Novak's large form moved to close the distance as fast as he could. Without a thought, he leaped over the cabin and Triko. His aim was for the female. He barely regarded her scent but he knew that she was once pack. The fact remained that she had shown no respect and disregarded a warning given to her to identify herself. Still, this female had not been considered pack to him throughout his life. A deep and threatening snarl ripped from him as he went for her.

Triko's eyes shined when he caught her scent and saw her coming through the brush. He wasn't surprised that she was still running or that Stone was on her tail. The snarl from Novak and seeing his grandson's form flying over him brought him back to the moment. "Novak!" He called out sharply. "She is pack!" His tone carried authority but he knew that with Novak being the alpha it would do little.

Mikael paused when she heard the snarling in the distance. It reminded her of the day she had taken the photos that started this whole mess between herself and the pack. "What is it?" She asked as she looked at Von. She could hear it but she still didn't speak wolf so it wasn't as though she could understand it.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Of Hearts » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:41 pm

The she wolf saw the young male aiming for her and as her front paws touched down she let her claws dig into the earth and twisted her body, causing her to spin. In doing so her hind legs came up and connected with the male's jaw and chest. As they hit she released her grip on the ground to avoid a possible attack from the male coming up behind her as she moved to stand beside Triko. Her lips were turned up in a smirk as she looked at the two males. "The boy hasn't seen me since he was a cub and the other one has never met me. It is understandable that they would prosive me as a threat, father." She said as she looked at the old wolf.

The dark-haired male watched his brother slip out the window and shook his head. "Mother is going to kill us." He muttered as he made his way down the stairs and out the door of the inn.
Haze, the light-haired male, made his way towards the scent but took to the rooftops as he grew closer. He looked down to see the male waiting for another to come after him. "They have already turned tail." He called down. "Or is it me you were waiting for?" If he were a hostile Haze would have the upper paw.
Jack Of Hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:27 am

Brahn noticed the female slowed her pace as she approached the clearing and Triko. He continued his pace, closing the gap until Novak arrived but the female’s agile move and perfectly timed kick to Novak made Brahn stop in surprise and admiration. He knew Novak could handle a kick so he kept his eyes trained on the female and perked his ears forward slightly when she called Triko, father, confirming that he had been correct about her blood. He looked at Triko. “You say she is pack, yet she did not identify herself when crossing into the territory.” He looked at the she-wolf. “Who are you called and why have you returned to the pack after all these years?” He asked, his tone stern yet curious. He was curious about this she-wolf. Just seeing a glimpse of her abilities reminded him of the old alpha except that she was more graceful with her movements. He couldn’t help but to think that she would be very helpful asset for the coming war.
Last edited by Snowdrift on Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:54 am

Novak realized what she was doing too late as he received a double kick to his jaw and chest. What he hadn't expected was the force behind it. He maneuvered his body and landed on his paws a few feet away as he turned and bared fangs at her. "She is your pack. That doesn't make her mine." He stated in a firm tone. He recalled Nakota having told him of two sisters that were still alive. One was an ally and the other an enemy. He needed to know which one this was before he went farther.

Triko looked at the young males and sighed. "This is Navira. My oldest daughter." He told them in a calm and rational tone of voice.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:02 am

A soft sigh of relief escape her mouth as he told her there wasn’t going to be shifting. She stood up from her spot and followed after the ash colored wolf, still looking at her surroundings. At the mention of hunting, she stopped in her tracks with a concerning look. “Am I going to be killing something?” The last time she had killed was when she left the area and ran into an aggressive werewolf. Even then, she killed it by accident. As he explained the benefit to a herd, a low growl escaped her as her head lowered itself. “It’s still a life and I’m not going to play god.” He made it seem as if it were a blessing to kill the weakest. Maybe if she were desperate to survive she could do it but today was just training day.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Of Hearts » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:28 am

The she wolf watched them as she listened. She stepped forward when Trikp went to speak for her. "I disregarded you because before I make a decision to involve myself or my family in this storm I wanted to know first hand who o would be fighting alongside and if it was worth my time. " she told the wolf that she assumed was either the beta or the head warrior. "As for being pack." She looked at Novak. "I would see what kind of alpha you are before I pledge my loyalties to you." She stated firmly. "I will not judge you as your father. You are not him. So before I devote myself to protecting you I will see if you are of a similar bred to your father, whom you obviously favor, or to your mother. Perhaps you are all together different. What I will do is protect my family's home and the land that they have lived on since the dawn of wolves." She said matter o factually.
Jack Of Hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:30 am

Brahn listened to Triko as he continued to watch the one called Navira, oldest daughter of Triko and sister to Nakota. He listened to the female as she spoke to him and address Novak and he let out a soft snort. She even speaks like how Nakota used to speak. It was almost like he was looking and listening to a female clone of Nakota and he honestly didn't think that would be possible. He looked at Triko and seeing as to how the old man seem to be rather relaxed and perhaps even a bit pleased to see Narvira, made Brahn relax slightly but he waited to see what Novak would say to Narvira as he studied her. She was a lean yet strongly built she-wolf and her blue-grey fur was not a coat color that he has seen before. He could sense that she was an experienced fighter and was curious as to her level of skills.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:35 am

A low snarl rolled from Novak before he rose to his height rather than a fighting stance. He had already told Brahn that they didn't need to make more enemies and making allies with those near them would be beneficial in the coming battle. He couldn't afford to be a hypocrite of his own words and be aggressive to a potential ally. "For now you have my blessing to be here. That can be revoked at any time mind you." He said as he looked at her directly. "I am not as gentle as my father was." He said with a bite to his tone. He refrained from making a comment regarding his mother. After all, he had not gotten to know her in this life. "I trust you will be bringing the other two for an introduction so they are not perceived as rogues and killed on sight? "

Triko set his jaw with the way Novak spoke. He knew that he had to let the two hash this out themselves rather than play mediator. Even if it meant that the two start fighting.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:54 am

Jupiter stopped and turned to her. "Do you have money to go and buy meat in the human world?" He asked as he looked at her. "It isn't 'playing god' as you say. It is a matter of survival for this pack and a way to teach you to survive. Killing is part of life for a wolf. In combat if you hesitate you will die and so will anyone that you are trying to protect. Yes it's still a life but you cannot be so soft hearted to the world. Right now there are members of this very pack who haven't eaten because everyone else is preoccupied with preparing for war." He explained to her. His tone was not harsh but he was serious. "You might be alright with letting little kids go hungry while the mother they are nursing from grows weak. I am not." He said as he turned and started towards the lake. "For now the lesson is fish. They reproduce in mass quantities and often overpopulate the waters that they live in. If they aren't caught and eaten then they too will die due to lack of room for them to live. Fish eat fish just as ither creatures do. This is a way to teach you patients and precision." I bvb truth Jupiter has found a female who kept to herself and had little to do with the pack right now. She had recently had Cubs who were only a few months old. She was more wolf than not and was always in her wolf form. He knew that she was going hungry and as a result so were her Cubs. He didn't wait for Jessica to argue some more and wasded out into the water. "What would your human do if he knew that there was a young female who was going hungry with kids to feed?" He asked. "Do you think that he would pocket his pride and learn to do what he could to help not only them but himself and you as well?" He turned in the water and looked at her as he stood still. Her human was a good motivator for her. He had briefly met the man in question and he had no doubt that he was right about what he had said. He would let her think about it for a while. "When you are ready to help I will look forward to it. I am not going to force you but for now I am assigned as your teacher so I do ask that you stay near and don't throw the fish back into the lake when I throw them out." She had done this with the wolf called Oliver when she had met bvb the human Mikeal before.

Holt heard the voice from above him and threw a blade upward. "That would depend." He said as he leaped from where he was up onto the building. It was an apartment building and he km ew that a few wolves were staying there. The tail young females from the park and another. "Are you here as an ally or and enemy?" He asked in a low and calm tone as he pulled the knife from the poll on the roof.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:20 am

Vin growled as he looked in the direction. "It seems that we have an intruder in the mountains." It took everything he had to stay with her and not go to the potential threat.

Kain locked the door behind him and went on to shower. He had burned the clothes while in the pits below to keep the scent of other wolves off of him. He scrubbed down thoroughly before getting dressed and making sure nothing could be traced. He then forwarded the information regarding those coming for Silas to him from a burner email. At least that way he was doing his 'job's and keeping him informed. Putting names with faces of the hunters but letting him k ow that he was still digging on the rivers family.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me