Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Jack Of Hearts » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:19 pm

[Sorry, I got tired of waiting and I got bored.]

Navira watched the alpha with a hint of amusement in her eyes. "No, I can see that you are different than Nakota was." She said as her eyes narrowed on him a bit. "My sons will come when called and they know better than to make trouble." She said firmly. If her boys used her a headache it would be her fangs that they would deal with and they knew it. "Know this, just as you would not welcome threats against your family I do not welcome them to mine. Should my sons come to harm by your pack it will be your blood that I come for because the attacker will have already fallen dead." There was no warning to her firm tone. She was stating it matter o factually. Navira had never been good at playing subordinate and she wasn't about to start now.

Haze watched the male as he came onto the roof. The air around the young male seemed to sense. "Perhaps I should counter with the same question." He said as he tipped his head slightly. He was young, that alone always seemed to make others underestimate him. However, something told him that it wouldn't be the case with this male. After a moment the air around him was normal again as he stepped back. "Unless it is a threat to my family I am not interested in petty squabbles." He said simply.
It was at this time Swaid, his brother, arrived on the rooftop behind Haze. Swaid said nothing as he hung back and waited.

Loki's band of wolves had set up their camp. Two had brought back a buck from about a mild outside of the territory. Most were in their human forms as they waited. They had a small fire going to cook the meat while some of it was left raw. It was better to look like a group of campers than werewolves if humans came snooping around. Loki sat under a tree at the border and listened. His eyes were closed as he listened. He could hear the short fight before it had died off. He could also hear someone moving rather quickly through the territory towards the fight. For now, he would wait along with his wolves. He knew that sooner or later Novak or another would come to him.
Jack Of Hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:11 pm

Jessica looked away frustrated with the question. No, she didn't know what it was actually like living in the human world. She listened to him for the time being, finding it to be disrespectful to interrupt. After a deep huff, her head turned back to him with a glare. "I wouldn't know what it's like to be in a pack and the need to hunt for survival. Hell, I sit around here most of the days doing nothing as is, not that I can. I don't have a place to belong and it doesn't bother me anymore being an outcast around my own kind that considers me to be a pet over something I couldn't control when I was younger." Her ears flicked back quickly, calming herself slightly. It wasn't his fault for her problems. "Listen, I don't care if they are killed for a reason but it seemed like it was going to be wasteful if it was for training purposes, which is why I was objecting to it."

Her paws followed after him till they reached the water, where he waded into and she laid on the dried ground. "Please don't involve Shane. It's best I let him go." Her ears laid against her head while laying her head on her paws with a sullen expression. She thought it would be best to forget about him in order to protect him. Her eyes rolled as she reinforced "I won't throw back the fish."
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:19 am

Brahn listened to Novak and Navira and he looked at Novak. It seems that the tension has settled and with Novak accepting the female for now, he did not feel that he was needed any more. He bowed his head lightly to Novak before he turned and headed in the direction of the new scents. The ones near the border. He picked up his pace into a quick trot. He would check and ensure that the scents at the border were allies and not foes. He could tell by the scent that it was a pack and he certainly hoped that it wasn't the enemy pack. As he approached the border, he slowed his pace and approached carefully. It was easy for tension to arise at the border and turn ugly. He spotted someone sitting under a tree at the border. It seems that they were waiting for someone. He approached at a safe distance and spoke. "Who are you and why do you bring your pack?" he asked, sternly.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Of Hearts » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:48 pm

Loki heard the male coming, as did his band of wolves. Two of the younger fighters took up positions with fangs bared and at the ready. "Enough," Loki commanded in a clear and calm tone. The two shared a look before stepping back as they were commanded to do. The male rose to his feet and looked at the one coming from pack territory. "Are you the beta here?" He asked as he studied the other male. "You are not Alpha Novak and I don't fancy explaining myself multiple times. So if you don't mind could we postpone our conversation until he arrives?" He asked with a smile and a tilt of his head. "I'm sure that it will not be long. From what I gathered it seems that things have settled with the other band for the time being. So I am sure that he will be along." He motioned for him to join them at the small fire where a couple of large cuts of elk meat was roasting. "As for your referring to this little band as my pack." He looked back at him. "True they are of my pack but this is not the pack as a whole. Merely those who wished to come along and have the power to protect themselves and others." Among the wolves with him were the two who had 'greeted the male. A set of twins, one boy, and the other girl. They were a lean pair but their muscle definition was there. They were a powerhouse pair of fighters. Four older males ranging from forty to sixty or so years. There were also about five females with ages ranging between thirty and sixty. Though with them being werewolves the age didn't show so they all looked between twenty and forty. The only trait that they all shared was the marking on their right inner forearm. It was their pack's crest. Each wolf got the crest marked onto them when they joined the pack or came of age within it. It was a right of passage so to speak. For those who knew of the custom, it would be easy for them to identify which pack that they belonged to.
Jack Of Hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:43 pm

Novak looked at Navari with unmoved eyes. "I would expect nothing less." He growled before looking at the old wolf. "She is your problem." He said to Triko as he turned and started to leave. Not before catching Von's scent. "Enough." He growled sharply. "If is dealt with. Go back to your assignment." He said as he started towards the northern boarder.

Triko remained silent as he listened to the two go back and forth. It was almost like watching Navari and Nakota when they were cubs. Once Novak and Brahn were gone he looked at Navari. "Would you like a cup of tea?" He asked her simply.

Mikael waited in the tree as she promised. She pulled a sketchpad from her bag as she waited and started to draw.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:12 am

Brahn studied the two young wolves that bared their fangs at him then at the one that gave the command, assuming him to be the alpha. He didn't answer the male's question and flicked his ears lightly when the male stated that he was not Novak. He let out a soft snort and nod his head lightly, agreeing that he would wait until the arrival of Novak to continue the conversation. Even when the male offered Brahn to join them, Brahn remained standing where he was, studying the so called, band. He noticed their marking on their forearm before he looked back at Loki. "Do not take this as an insult but I will remain on my side of the border until my alpha arrives. Please, eat and wait patiently." he said.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Of Hearts » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:46 am

Navari watches the males leave before turning to her father with a warm smile. "I'd love one." She answered as she followed him into the cabin. She stopped at the entrance and looked around. This was the same cabin that she and the others had grown up in. If felt like home. She pushed such thoughts from her mind as she looked back at Triko as she walked over and sat down at the table. "So, who's the girl?" She asked him with a slight tilt of her head. From the scent she picked up in the house the girl that was staying here was around her sons' age. Maybe younger.

Loki smirked a bit as he sat back down. "We're not so thin skinned as to take offense to the refusal of a meal or our company. " he said as he leaned his hand back against the tree. "We aren't here to start a fight." He said simply before looking back at the male. "If we were would I or most of them be in our human forms?" It was true that they would still have their wolf strength, speed, and other traits while in their human form. However most wolves didn't train in their human forms so they were often not as agile. That was not the case for all but for many it was truth.
Jack Of Hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:09 pm

Kain walked the streets for a few hours. It was a small town so he had made a few laps in that time. He dismissed the three males on 5he rooftops for the time being. He knew that the two younger ones were with the she wolf he had told Brahn about. The older one lived in town a d had been helping to deal with the bite ins. Kain was circling. He had found his targets and was waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

Von growled when he was ordered to return to his assistant. He reluctantly went back to where he had left the woman. He was a bit surprised to find that she had stayed where she had said she would. Though the sketch book in her had vfx threw him off. He was silent for a moment as he looked to see what she was drawing.

Shiloh made her way towards the northern boarders. The sleek figure of her wolf moved easily as she c o me to a stop not far from Stone and the wolves that were just over the boarder. She said nothing as she watched. She was not hiding. Her coat was meant to conceal her the sun not in darkness.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Triko chuckled a bit when he was asked about the girl who's scent was all over the lower level of the house by now. "She was raised by humans as a dog to put it simply. " he told her. "She is slowly learning how to be a wolf. From there I hope she will be able to learn how to be a werewolf." He sat the cup of tea down before his daughter as he sat across from her. "So, tell me about these boys of your's." He said with a warm smile.

Mikael saw sketching a picture of the kids from the past summer. They had been working on the barn and were covered in dirt and sweat. It showed through in the drawing but they looked happy none the less. Oliver was there with them and it almost looked like he was scolding Talon for dropping a square of straw on his head. She sighed silently as she put the pencil down.

Novak made his way to the northern border. He saw Brahn near another male who seemed to be waiting. Shiloh was also there and seemed to be waiting to see what was going to play out. He walked up and stood next to Brahn as he looked at the other male with an emotionless gaze. "What is your business here?" He asked sharply.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Of Hearts » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:27 am

Navai smiled a bit as she listened to the old wolf talk. "So she was a stray who needed a home and you gave her one." She said simply as she took a drink from the cup. "Black mint." She said with a chuckle. It was always her favorite tea growing up and one she rarely got anymore. She looked at Triko when he asked about her boys. "They are twins but are polar opposites right down to their hair color. " she said with a smirk. "Both are smart. Swaid is the academic between them. He wants to see the world and explore. Haze is outgoing and wild at times. He prefers solitude to crowds. When it comes to his brother though there is nothing that he wouldn't do to protect him."

Loki both hears and smelled the female as she came towards them as well. He said nothing more as they waited. He heard the other Male coming and looked to them as he stepped up beside the other Male. He had heard rumors about Novak and was a bit curious about what he had heard but knew that this was not the time for such things. He stood and looked at the three who had come from the opposite side of the boarder. "You are Novak then?" He asked. He would wait for an answer before he divulged information.
The same two young wolves stepped up on either side of their alpha (Loki, not Novak). Thhhey knew that it was not needed but they were not the kind to sit and wait for one of their own to be attacked when they had come here to offer aid.
Jack Of Hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me