Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:38 pm

Welcome To Wolf Mountain

~Updates~
The beta position is still open. However it is not going to be first come first serve for the spot.
As of 09/14/2020 the front page has been updated. If I have missed anything feel free to let me know.

This mountain has been protected by one pack since the dawn of time. A responsibility passed down from Alpha to Alpha. The mountain belongs to the pack or rather the pack belongs to the mountain. Most were born here though some have come from other lands. The mountain can be treacherous if you do not know the terrain. There are many hidden dangers within the forests and caves. One could easily get lost. For generations, the wolves and humans in the village of the clearing have co-existed. Humans never venturing too far into the mountains, just far enough to hunt a deer or rabbit or catch some fish. The wolves, in turn, do not venture into the village, well not as wolves anyway. They do go into the village as humans, some even have shops in the small town.
The mountain could be in danger with the humans now wanting to move farther into the pack territory. There are humans coming in from the cities that want to build resorts and theme parks. This of cores would bring disaster to the werewolves who live in these mountains. There are some humans who are on the wolves side. However, that might not be enough to stop disaster from falling on both the wolves and villagers alike. With the corporate businesses in the cities have sent hunter in to eliminate the problem, as far as the animals go. The villagers do not know who they can completely trust.
The romantic interaction between wolves and humans has always been forbidden. Interaction of most kind for that matter, aside from what is necessary to not draw too much attention to the pack. What will be the fate of Wolf Mountain? What part will you play?

-The Territory -
The mountain range that the pack controls is vast. It is not limited to only one side of the town but all around it. The village was built is what was once a clearing. There is one road both in and out of the town. There are some tourists who come and go in the summer and those who live there year round. The wolves stay out of town unless in human form.
There are catacombs within the mountains used for more than just the burial of the dead, but right of passage ceremonies as well. Far beneath the lush forest and mountain, inside the earth are chambers that were formed long ago by generations past. A network of tunnels and carved out rooms. It is referred to as the labyrinth. For if you do not know your way through it you will be forever lost, that is unless those of the pack who know the way take pity on you and bring you back. This labyrinth runs from the mountains and far beneath the town. The pack knows the labyrinth well enough to not get lost. It is where those who can not control their shift are kept during a full moon or where the pack as a whole stays on a blue moon. Within the labyrinth is a wall of cells, called 'The Keep'. It is where those who dare trespass in the pack's territory are kept until their fate is decided. [both wolf and human alike] The Keep is having enough cells to hold an entire pack of wolves if it had too.

-Territory Images-

The mountain range and valley

The gorge
[A rather dangerous place if you are not careful. ]

The village/town/homes

~Werewolves~
Most wolves are able to control their shift. However many young wolves can be turned by the moon and their emotions. It is very risky for humans to find out about the werewolves. Most would seek to capture them and put them in labs. The wolves have been in these mountains forever. They live and die here. They protect the mountains from the destruction that humans have brought the rest of the world. There are many homes in the mountains in which the wolves live. There are also many caves and tunnels leading through the mountains that can be used to evade capture or being found by humans. Many wolves work down in the village to keep suspicions low. Though most of the young wolves are homeschooled some do go to school with humans as well. Though when it comes to the pack the youth are those who are not old enough for ranks so they more or less shadow/understudy other pack members.
Most wolves range in size from four to seven feet in height when in their wolf form. Though being larger does not always mean being better. The larger the wolf the harder it can be to conceal one's self. Most are able to control their shift between the ages of fifteen and twenty. Some learn early while others learn late. It depends on the level of discipline they possess. Not all werewolves are forced to shift on a full moon but a great deal of them are. However, all end up shifting if there are two full moons in the same month or a 'Blue Moon'. It is when the wolves are under the control of the moon that they are the most dangerous. Therefore on the full moon, most all who fall prey to the moon are hidden away in the Labyrinth, and all are concealed on a Blue moon. Or else they risk exposure due to the overpowering urge to kill. They would likely venture into the town and expose themselves while killing humans.
A wolf's bite can turn a human into a werewolf. However, a great number of purebloods' consider 'bitten' wolves to be abominations and parasites. Bodies that are already dead. If is very rare for a bitten to gain control as a werewolf. Most will go mad with bloodlust and become consumed by the beast and are no longer able to change back to humans. It is the responsibility of anyone who bites a human to 'put them down'.

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username[/b]
    [b]Human Form[/b]
[Photo]
    [b]Name[/b]
[First and Last]
    [b]Age[/b]
    [b]Gender[/b]
    [b]Personality[/b]
[25+ words]
    [b]History[/b]
[50+ words]
    [b]Height[/b]
    (As a human and as a wolf)
    [b]Weight[/b]
    (As a human and as a wolf)
    [b]Pack[/b]
    [Yes or no]
    [b]Rank[/b]
    [b]Crush[/b]
    [b]Mate[/b]
    [b]Pups[/b]
    [b]Likes [/b]
    [b]Dislikes[/b]
    [b]Fears[/b]
    [Everyone has them. Get over it]
    [b]Photo[/b]
    [Wolf form]
    [b]Other[/b]
    [/center]

~Humans~
The mountain has been there forever. However, many who have ventured into the depths of the mountains have never come back. Many stories have spread about this and many people want answers. Others just want to use the timber and resources to lace their own pockets and make their fortunes. Some humans do believe that the land should be preserved. Which are you?
(Do keep in mind that if you should choose to be a hunter hired by one of the corporations that they are not any sort of supernatural hunters. They would be your standard sportsman / hired gun type)

[center][b]Username[/b]
    [b]Photo[/b]
    [b]Name[/b]
[Firt and Last]
    [b]Age[/b]
    [b]Gender[/b]
    [b]Occupation [/b]
    [hunter: Yes or No]
    +If no what do they do?
    [b]Personality[/b]
[25+ words]
    [b]History[/b]
[50+ words]
    [b]Crush[/b]
    [b]Partner[/b]
    [b]Kids[/b]
    [b]Likes[/b]
    [b]Dislikes[/b]
    [b]Fears[/b]
    [Everyone has them. Get over it]
    [b]Other[/b][/center]

~~RP Rules~~
(Do not break these rules)
Site rules apply
No perfect characters
Fill out the form completely
Yes you can use another form "So long as it contains All The Information
Four character limit for the time being.
Yes, hybrids are allowed.
Try to keep human to wolf ratios even.
Give Recaps when they are asked for if more than five pages.
If you are a werewolf [hybrids included. Even if they are unawair of their wolf] Use the wolf forum.
If Human use the human form
Wait to be accepted
Put Wolf Mountain in other
Do not "rp it out" your characters history or personality.
Post in third [3rd] person!
50+ words Per Post
No power playing.

==Pack Rules==
(It is expected that you break some of these rules)
No Romancing humans
No killing the locals
[unless left with no other choice]
Do not reveal yourself to humans
Do not allow humans to venture past the borders
[About a mile in all directions around the town aside from the road]
Kill any human that you bite
[contradicts rule number 2]
Do not bite any locals.
[contradicts rule number 5
(Rules are subject to change)

Last edited by LoneWolf-Gage on Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:53 pm

Name
Novak Flint Rivers
Personality
Novak is a very protective man. He does not welcome outsiders easily. He can come off as being cold at timed more so with outsiders and humans who are trespassing. He is very territorial and is not afraid to kill in order to keep his pack and home safe. To his pack, Novak can be kind when he chooses. He is always on his guard though and doesn't seem to know how to have fun.
History
"My name is Novak. I was born in these mountains thirty years ago. My mother was killed when I was still a cub. My father, Nakota, raised me alone. He trained me in the ways of our ancestors. I was taught at a young age to control my emotions and master my shift. When I was sixteen winters I was sent away from my home in order to learn about the outside world. Upon leaving I joined the Army, a military my grandfather, Triko, often spoke of. The things I learned in that world helped me to grow into a stronger warrior and more determined alpha. It assured me that I did not that world to come into mine. After five years I returned to my pack and took my place as Alpha when my father passed that winter while away from our mountain. I have done everything that I can to protect my pack and my home from what the human world would bring."
Pack
Yes, of cores
Rank
Alpha
Height
6'5'' [human]
6' 6''[wolf]
Weight
235 toned [human]
259 Toned/built [wolf]
Crush
Open
Mate
None
Pups
None that he knows of.
Peace
Combat
Hunting
Dislikes
Humans and their world
Destruction
Government
Fears
Losing everything he and his pack has worked ages to protect
Other
Read the Rules

Username
Lonewolf-Gage
Name
Triko Novak Rivers
Personality
Triko is a very blunt and to the point old wolf. He does not sugar coat anything but gives praise as well as criticism. He is patient to mast things but not to ignorance or those who do not listen.
History
"My name is Triko and I have guarded these mountains for sixty six years now. I have been the alpha of the pack and passed the tittle to my son when it was his time. Not my Grandson, Novak, holds the rank. I am still the Healer of our pack as I have always had talent with herbs and elixirs. I currently run a small herb shop in the village. We have to keep up some seance of human after all."
Pack
"Yes, that I am"
Rank
Healer
Height
6' 3"[human]
6'0''[wolf]
Weight
185 toned [human]
185 [wolf]
Crush
Open
Mate
"Aya, she passed many moons ago"
Pups
"Yes, My son Nakota. Though he has now passed on."
"I look after my Grandson and current Alpha, Novak"
"My beautiful Nayomi passed some years ago."
"Ariya, My wild child daughter, is somewhere in the world."
"My littliest wolf, Aveara, still runs free somewhere as well."
Watching the youth play
Dislikes
Fighting
War
Intruders
Fears
Losing his pack
Other
Read the rules

Username
Lonewolf-Gage
Name
Mikael Weathers
Personality
Mikael is a rather curious soul. She knows no fear when it comes to nature. She loves to be out and about in the forest and tries to sneak as far into the mountains as she can before she gets caught.
History
"My name is Mikael Weathers. Most people call me Mika though it is pronounces Mike-a. I have always been a wild soul. I hate being trapped in doors. I left home when I was about seventeen and started to travel. I found myself hear about a year or so ago. That would be two years after I found Oliver. He is a large timber wolf that I found injured when he was still young. After getting him well I tried to turn him loose but he refused to leave and has become my life long friend. Not long ago I happened across three kids who were on their own and seemed to have no where to turn. So Oliver and I took them in. It was probably the best thing that I have done in a long time. Having the three with us has brought my spirit bac to life."
Crush
Open
Partner
None
Kids
None biologically but she is caring for three young hybrid children.
Adventure
being free
Dislikes
Being cooped up
Fears
Loosing those she loves
Other
Read the rules
Last edited by LoneWolf-Gage on Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypaetus Barbatus » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:44 pm

Username
Newt Scamander
Name
Castiel Sheehy.
Personality
Castiel tends to be a rather serious person, with a twinge of humour hidden. Tries to see the positive in life but generally ends up seeing the world as a negative place, also tends to be quite distant and not form close relationships with people out of fear that he loses them. Castiel is not much of a talker and uses expensive words at times, but with a little alcohol at times he can become quite the social person.
History
Cas was born outside of the pack, as a human. He'd grown up like any normal kid, until he was eleven and got bitten by a lone wolf. He left his family after he first changed into a wolf, not wanting to hurt them and for a year, lived alone. That was a really hard time for him, but he managed nonetheless until he came across the same lone wolf again. That man taught him everything he now knows, but also showed him a world Cas never even thought existed, never thought he could see it that negative, ever. He joined the pack when he was 25 as a scout and has lived among them ever since.
Height
Human: 180 cms.
Wolf: 129.54 cms.
Weight
Human: 76 kgs.
Wolf: 44 kgs.
Pack
Yes.
Rank
Scout.
Crush
None.
Mate
None.
Pups
None.
Being alone, alcohol sometimes, reading, peace, silence, thunderstorms.
Dislikes
Fighting, disorder, loud noises/people, large groups.
Fears
Spiders, having to fight for his life.
Other
Wolf Mountain
name's alec. legally an adult and thus paying bills. they/them or he/him pronouns have my preference.
Gypaetus Barbatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:05 am

Accepted.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:06 am

Last edited by BurnedOut on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 17 times in total.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:54 am

//
Last edited by Petscop on Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:45 am

-No reserving. If your forums are up and meet criteria then you'll get the position. I wont hold rank.-
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Snowdrift
Name
Brahn Stone
Personality
Stone has a strong sense of morals and will fight and defend what he feels is morally right. Although he can come off as intimidating at first glance, he really prefers peace and quiet as well as respect. He is very protective of his pack and is more than willing to lay down his life to protect his pack. He is a very quiet male but when he speaks his tone always demands respect.
History
Brahn was an orphan as far back as he could remember. He grew up in a war-torn country before someone found him and evacuated him and many others overseas. He arrived in this place known as Wolf Mountain, living in the town below. It wasn't until he first shifted at the young age of 10, did he realize that he wasn't human. Fearing that he would be taken away again, he ran out of the town and into Wolf Mountain. Cold and unable to care for himself, he collapsed. The pack found him and in time, they accepted him as one of them. Brahn took the pack's acceptance to heart and vowed to himself to never lose this place that he could finally call home.
Height
Human- 5'10"
Wolf- 6'0"
Weight
Human- 210lbs
Wolf- 240lbs(strongly built lacks speed)
Pack
Yes
Rank
Warrior
Crush
None, open
Mate
None
Pups
None
Night, quiet, solitude,training, honorable combat
Dislikes
Loud noises, immaturity, immoral behavior or thoughts
Fears
Being a failure, in the eyes of the pack
Photo
Other
Wolf Mountain

Name
Matthew Silas
Occupation
Corporate Business Owner
Personality
Ryan was born into the world of old money, his family a long line of wall street billionaires. After his fathers untimely death he felt freed from his shadow and in only a few short years he had begun building a new empire. One based in building the next big thing that would bring him money. He is intelligent and ruthless in his ambitions known only to himself, his empire within building business only further fueling his hunger for money and now power.
Crush
None
Partner
None
Kids
None
Money, fine foods, material things, playing dirty
Dislikes
Inconvenience, Leftovers, Emotional attachments/sob stories
Fears
Losing
Other
Wolf Mountain
Last edited by Snowdrift on Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:37 am

marking for my post, should have it up within an hour or so

Life's A Journey, Not A Race
Ah-vu-lawn|Rose|Kal-ah-weigh
Lover|Avenger|Dreamer
Ava|Rose|Midget
21 Years
Female|Fae
June 5th|5/06
Gemini|The Twins
Proud Hunter
Highland Pack|Snow Creek Pack
Born Lupine
pansexual|proud|single
family|all deceased

You Exist, But I Live
Dark Grey pelt|white spatters|white legs|x
Golden|dark flecks
2.5ft|shoulder|smaller
-------------------------
5'4''|164cm
claw marks|from shoulder to hip|very old
bite mark|left ankle|right shoulder
large circle scar|back of neck
cuff scars|each wrist
loyal|loving|intelligent|patient
stubborn|vengeful|easily distracted
tattoos|names of the fallen|on back over scars

Avalon was born into the Highland Pack, a small group of wolves
with an even smaller territory. Her mother died in childbirth, leaving
Avalon's father to take care of the small pup by himself. Though
Avalon was small, she was far from weak, and easily survived her
first, then second, then third winter. The pack wasn't the wealthiest,
but they were closely knit, and being the only pup in a pack of older
wolves at the time, Avalon was given everything she needed. Food,
shelter, and lots of love. But as Avalon grew older, resources began
running out. The Alpha had passed away from old age, and the Beta
was struggling with a sickness that still had no cure. The hunters had
recently discovered that much of the prey in their territory was sick
with this illness as well, and the scouts couldn't find any new land that
wasn't taken by another pack. Times got hard, and the pack began to
fall apart.
food, medicine, and other items, often threatening him and
occasionally Avalon to get what they wanted. After Avalon was nearly
knocked unconscious by the healer gone mad, Avalon's Father began
to plan their departure from the territory. The night before they were
to escape from the chaos that had overtaken their pack, Avalon was
taken from her home and held in the forest outside of the camp. She
was to be held until her father gave the pack the hidden food that the
members just new he had. But Avalon knew that every shelf in
their cellar was empty, and that her father had nothing left to give.
When she tried to explain this she was beaten and clawed, the
formerly loving members of her pack driven mad with hunger and no
longer able to think straight.
loss and pain to shift and break the cuffs that held her. Eventually, she
managed to break the rope the cuffs were attached to and ran. She
never looked back, and could only hope that her Father had survived.
Even though she knew deep, deep down in the darkest part of her mind
that he hadn't. After weeks of stumbling through unknown territory,
she was discovered by the Alpha, half starved to covered in dried blood.
He took pity on her-which she now knows was a rare occurrence, and
brought her in. It was he who freed her from the cuffs that had dug deep
into her wrists, the last reminder of her past pack, and he who gave her
a safe haven.
prove her worth. It has earned her a respectable spot in the pack,
though she hasn't made too many friends along the way, and she is happy
with where she is in life now. Once a year Avalon still takes a day to
venture out into the forest alone and mourn her lost pack, to thank the
ones that watch over the wolves for leading her to her new one, and to
thank the now deceased Alpha for seeing something in her worth saving.

fonts belong to http://www.cooltext.com

WIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIP
Last edited by kanni on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mina ''

Postby Cayla » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:41 am

______________--__𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔸 𝔽𝔼ℝℝ𝕀𝔼ℝ𝔸_------------------------------___
Personality: Mina is Reliable and trustworthy. You can always trust
her to do the job well. She always tries her best and doesn't allow
her emotions affect her. Mina is known for being practical. She is
very much in touch with reality. Mina's analytical mind will provide
you with deep analysis and solve even the most complicated prob-
lems. She's pretty modest, You can rarely see her boast about her
accomplishments.

Though at times she can often tend to be overcritical of themselves
and others. And that is because she always has a clear picture in
her mind of how things should be done.Mina can’t ignore faults or
mistakes. Everything must be perfect. Anything less than that is
simply not acceptable.She can be harsh, but always realistic about
things and never make them more attractive or pleasant than they
really are. But, her harshness sometimes irritates other people.
She is known for being conservative. Before she accepts anything
new, she has to test the waters first
History:Mina grew up in an unhealthy household, only getting by
on the bare minimum of life. despite her shortcoming, she was
always able to make the most of what she had and did very well
academically She wasn't able to go to university, as she didn't have
the funds to further her career in art and literature. When she
moved out she had to work multiple jobs to keep a steady income.
_
Crush: n/a
Partner: n/a
Kids: n/a
  • Art and literature
  • Books and reading
  • Being around people
  • Socialising
  • Being in large groups
  • Vinatege films and cameras
  • Old and rustic decors
Dislikes: