Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Gambler » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:03 pm

Jupiter did as the alpha had commanded. Though he did have to prove his worth to a few of the younger fighters before they would help him. It was after a scuffle that the two who had challenged him were his closest allies. After everyone was secure deep inside the labyranth they went through the cells to leave the scents needed to lure the enemy in. Jupiter, however, set up a system at the top of the cells. Once they were inside a tug on the line would slam and lock multiple cells at once that way no one had to waste time trying to close them one by one and either get attacked or the enemy escape. Once things were set up he followed the alpha's scent and gave his report.

Holton had not seen his son since the day before and was getting concerned. As he entered the mountains he found his scent heavily among the scents of pack wolves. It then dawned on him that Jupiter had gone against his advice and joined the mountain pack. He felt that something was coming for his son to do such a thing. So, he pressed on and followed Jupiter's scent up the mountain.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:36 pm

The waitress nod her head and left to fetch everyone's beverages. Brahn was looking towards the window quietly, ignoring Ashley's glare. He heard the paper being slid over to Triko before he glanced over at Misaki upon picking up on the sadness in her voice. The young girl was strong for holding in her emotions but regardless she was still a young girl. He looked back towards the window and couldn't help but to let a soft amused grunt escape his lips upon someone else calling Triko an old man. He listened as Triko informed Ashley of Novak and himself. Brahn was not one to give much more than his name as an introduction but he let out a soft snort and looked over at Triko when he added in his complaint about him refusing the beta position. "You didn't have to tell her about that." he said with a slight grumble before he glanced at the paper then went back to looking out of the window, quietly. The waitress returned with everyone's beverage and she looked at everyone. "What would you like to eat?" Brahn looked at the waitress then at Ashley and Misaki. "Ladies first." he said.

The secretary looked at Kain when he walked in and she quickly stood up from behind her desk. "Mr. Silas is very unsettled today." she warned, in a worried tone of voice. "He told me that he needed you immediately." she said as she lead him to the office door and opened it for him. When Kain walked in, she closed the door. Matthew looked at Kain. His bottle of scotch was empty. "I've received a call. Remember when I told you that I am not the only one that have eyes on this area? Well, they sent their hunters. The plan is for their hunters to eliminate me and the wolves on the mountains so that they can claim this area." He sat up in his chair and he looked at Kain. "After all, it is as you have told me the first day you've came into this office. 'I have no problems fighting or killing'.. yeah.. those were your exact words." he recalled. "I know you told me that money wasn't the only thing that motivates you but I do need to pay you for your troubles. Take out the hunters and I'll have the cash waiting for you." he said, firmly.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:12 am

Kain watched Silas casually. Hostility and paranoia were things that he was used to dealing with when it came to others. He listened to what he had to say and nodded. "Correct, that is what I said." He said in the same detached and emotionless tone that he always held with the man. "I do not suppose you have any information on who I am targeting? OR am I to eliminate every misfortunate soul that happens to cross my path that appears to be a hunter of human or wolf?" He doubted that the man cared about the wolves of the mountain. "One would think that you would be interested in letting them get rid of the wolves for you rather than risk lives at your own costs." He was not referring to his life but to those that Silas would likely hire to try and kill off the wolves later on. When it came to those who would be targeting the mountain Kain had no problem with spilling blood and taking lives. He had done so many times in the past, rather the pack knew about it or not was unknown to him. After all, he rarely went into the mountains unless called for.

Shilo looked out the window when she noticed movement. She saw Shane outside and greeted him when he made up his mind to come inside. "It's been a while." She said as she stood behind the bar polishing the glasses. She could see it on him. The depression, and sorrow, the loneliness of life. He wasn't one who was used to being alone. "What can I get you, Shane?" Shilo asked as she sat the glass down and flipped the rag over her shoulder.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RomansAmazonPrincess » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:02 pm

The triplets looked at Mika with heads tilted off to one side before each of them nodded "of course. We can limit our runs to the property and the edge of the timber line." Grace said as she met her siblings eyes with a dark gaze.

Talon smiled as he nodded, "I wonder if he was a part of the group that signed the papers that were responsible for our mom and dad's death. Grandmother said something about it but she wouldn't go into detail about it."

Ari's grey eyes so like that of her brother and sister were thoughtful. "There is true evil in this world and the people who were responsible for mom and dad's deaths and for our aunt's death and everything are a part of it. Since I learned to shift and to hunt like a wolf not too long ago I don't want to tangle with someone or something like this man who is snooping around on the mountain. I don't trust people like him and I really didn't trust some of the people who came to talk to us about our mom and dad and wanting us to take their places on the council even though we aren't old enough to do it and I don't know if we are ready for it."

Grace held her siblings eyes for a long moment before glancing over at Mika,"I think we should sit down in a couple of days and talk about this as a family because all four of us need to weigh this decision. I know Ari and Talon and I were too young to really remember what was done to our mom and dad but I saw what happened to them. I have had to live with all of the memories of that burned into my mind because of the fact that I looked up to see it happen. That is why I have such a problem with the loud sounds of thunder, it reminds me of the sound of the gun shots that ended out parents lives." She paused for a long moment to gather her emotions and to draw in a deep steadying breath "I swore as we lay curled up under the porch of our parents home in Greece that I would protect my brother and sister with every fiber of my being and I was doing some reading on the flight home, someone on the council ordered mom and dad's murder and I have a feeling that some day that person will send someone or maybe they already have to find us and take us out but it's not gonna happen yet."

(sorry it took so long for me to respond. Life has been a mess)
RomansAmazonPrincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:40 pm

Ashley nodded slightly. ”of course I did my homework before coming here.” her eyes looked back at Brahn with a smirk on her lips as the male seemed annoyed with the additional information provided. “I would had found out sooner or later.” she let out a soft chuckle.

Misaki shook her head lightly, looking down at the table. “I don’t know who is there or what it is for.” the little girl didn’t care much if she didn’t meet the person she was looking for. It would mean she would be able to start a new life and go wherever she pleased but did she know she was here for a reason.

The waitress came over to take their orders, which Ashley and Misaki ordered the same thing. Shrimp and rice noodles.

Physically wore down. Life had become dull and the only hope Shane had was to possibly see Jessica one day. Other than that, only work occupied his mind. “The usual. It’s been a minute since I’ve had a drink. How have you’ve been? Works been busy?” He took a seat down at the bar and folded his hands on the table top.
Last edited by Not here on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:52 am

Brahn glanced at Ashley as she smirked. "Sooner or later, hm? Sounds like you have the trait of a nosey pup." he joked, emotionlessly before he looked at the waitress. "I'll take the full blood wagyu tenderloin with a side of natto on rice." He said before he looked at Misaki. He knew the who and what but he couldn't tell her. No. That was not his order. He looked back at the window quietly. The waitress looked at Triko. "Let me guess, your usual?" she asked with a wink. "I'll be back with your meal soon." she said before she turned and walked back into the kitchen.

Matthew listened to Kain and he shrugged his shoulders, lightly. "I don't know the who nor do I care. All I know is that I am a bigger target than the wolves on those mountains that you are concerned about." He leaned back in his chair. "One would think but I do not do as one thinks, Mr. Kain. If I did, I wouldn't be where I am now." He looked at his bottle and let out a sigh of disappointment, seeing that it was empty. "Mr. Kain, I do not have any care for the wolves on that mountain. Most businessmen would see them as a nuisance but I see potential in them. I mean, it is call Wolf Mountain for a reason." He glanced over to Kain with an annoyed glare. "Right now, I have a target on my back and a hunter headed this way. Your job is to make that disappear so that I can continue my work. Are we clear?" he asked, sternly.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:13 pm

Will try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:11 pm

Yay! I hope everyone is doing alright! I was starting to worry about you all!
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:21 pm

Triko smirked as Ashley and Brahn each made their comments. He nodded in response to Misaki's answer. 'Then we will find out.' He told her with a soft smile. He gave the waitress a polite smile "Of course."

Mikael looked between the three as she listened to them. If this mad was involved in what happened with their parents then she didn't want them to go snooping around. She knew that they were strong and could hold their own in a fight. However, they were not able to repel bullets and she often wondered if they would even be able to hold themselves if faced with a gun. Still... As they finished supper she dished them each out a slice of pie and set it before them.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]