♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Closing Down

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Still Accepting All!

Postby CupidCola » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Rosa Drennings

Flemish Giant Rabbit Hybrid//Female//20//Straight//Crush:Tavish //Tags:Tavish

Rosa nodded, pulling out what looked to be a watch. It was getting late and she understood his tiredness.
She understood perfectly.
"I think I'll stay here, by the time i get to my dorm it will be really late. I hope you don't mind,"She replied, taking the bow out of her hair and looking down at it.
"Don't want you fallin' asleep in the halls, do we?" She asked, laughing slightly.

She wouldn't admit it, but she was tired out as well.
Rosa stretched a bit, patting down her dress as a small yawn escaped her lips.

Leo King

Lion Hybrid// Transgender FTM//25//Homosexual//Tags: Della

Leo nodded, turning to look at the dance floor a bit.
It was nice, but he preferred to be off by himself. But he was nice enough to talk to Della.
"It's nice, what do you think of the dance?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
He was having a hard time hearing her over the music, but tried his best to listen.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Still Accepting All!

Postby Echo-song » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:33 am

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Location: Academy - Tags: Thomas - Relationships Status: Single

Echo walked forward and listened to see if Thomas was following her. She still had no idea where she was going and needed his help to get to the dorms. When he spoke she turned around towards him. "So far, pretty much everyone I have met has only cared about themselves. Hopefully that helps you understand why I'm not tolerating anyone's crap." she spat. Echo wasn't necessarily mad at Thomas. She was just kind of angry at the world. "Yeah I guess that sounds alright." the girl said more quietly when Thomas spoke about grabbing something to eat. The girl made her way up the stairs and let out a large breath when they reached the top. "Alright. Which way? I'm still kind of lost." Echo admitted reluctantly and peered down both of the hallways that stood before her. So far, they looked identical to each other. How the heck am I going to get used to navigating this place? She'd grown up in a very small house and had been homeschooled for a majority of her life. "How in the world do you find your way around this place? It's huge." she commented and turned to the guy.

Larka - Female - Straight - Fox Hybrid/Chaos Magic - Location: Academy - Tags: Open - Relationship Status: Single

Larka was studying a list of extra-curricular activities when she was suddenly knocked to the side. She tripped as her foot hit the wall and fell to her knees. The girl whipped around and jumped to her feet, her eyes blazing as flashes of green jumped around within them. The girl caught herself and quickly stifled any sort of reaction her ability might have on the new stranger. She fluffed out her fox tail and pinned her ears back. However, she didn't say a thing due to her disability and instead sighed in defeat. This was where things always got complicated. Taking out a pen and paper, she quickly scribbled a few things and held it out for the stranger to read. I'm mute. However, I can still hear you. it read. After giving him a few seconds to read the paper, she took it back and wrote a few other things. I'm fine. My name is Larka. You? She crossed her arms and and shifted her weight to one leg. Of course, she could always try her telepathy ability to speak to this guy but he would have to have a clearer mind for that. Otherwise, it was basically useless.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby doc . » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:42 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Croc Hybrid _ Form_ 23 _ Pansexual
Tags: Larka
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He sat there and waited for an answer from the girl, but it seemed like she wasn't going to speak anytime soon. His eyes widened a little and he soon relaxed before standing up and watching her pull out something
His eyes gazed around the rest of the hall while the other students passed by without problem, and he bit his lip
Though soon enough he was shown a note, and he turned his head in attention and peered over at it
He read it, before making a face
"Ah know th' difference between a deaf person an' a mute..." he explained as he crossed his arms in front of his chest with a huff. It only made him uncomfortable that he didn't know of any easier way to communicate with her..
"Nicolas. Ya ken call me Nic.. or whotever. Ah really don't care.."
Rubbing the back of his neck and glancing around again, he wondered if there was any way to make this up to her..
He had practically run into her anyways..
"Ya need any help gettin' ta class? Ah've got time.. Lemme help or somethin', ah mean ah ran straight inta ya..." he explained
_

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
T A V I S HxxxD E G R O O T
───────────────── [ " Hae at 'em, lads! " ] ─────
He/Him _ Dragon Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Bisexual
Tags: Rosa
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

He blinked, or winked...? watching her carefully as she looked at her watch. It made him happy to hear that she was to stay here. It only meant that if any one else in his dorm came in they'd probably make fun of him in the morning..
It was worth the risk anyways
"No.. ah doornt t'ink tis a goord idea." he chuckled and scooted over, wondering if the janitors had gotten over him yet..
There were many other times he had fallen asleep in the halls, the janitors were sick of him doing it so much they just dragged him back to his dorm attached to the Zamboni
Really it was quite embarrassing
He first took his coat off and draped it around the girl's frame as if to tuck her in, before wrapping an arm and pulling her close to cuddle
This was gentle, any signs of struggle and he'd let go
"Hope yae had a goord time at te dance, Rosa.." he purred softly
"Ah did.."
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me