Through stormy weather Volume 2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Through stormy weather Volume 2

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:42 am

Leanah was holding Henrys hand as they walked. She admired the art on the walls of the castle.

Quinn looked at Luna. "Are you okay?" she walked over to Luna's side.
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~hope Mikaelson~ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:02 am

Hanna nodded and said" I would do that... " she looked at Luna. She was having a vision.i just hope it's not about today wedding.

Jake nodded and then said" I have to tell you something. She came to me and she was sad she didn't want to leave you behind. She didn't know what she wanted."

Amberle smiled and said " and I know you would protect me. And that's alot to think about. I was in vampire jail for so many years. "

Berry said " maybe it is yours. But I love your vampire side. And your faster and stranger then me. "

Clara nodded and said" sorry again....thanks.i still don't know why I'm here. I woke up out in the hallway with an note with my room number. " she sign and said" but you should go. "

[Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
‏Known as intelligent,
ambitious,
hard-working lady.

xxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Job:
Sanews Network Manager (R5)
as Director of Employment Academy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Former Job:
16th Advisory Council
Former Ast chief of FMD,

xxxxxxxxxxx
~hope Mikaelson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:50 am

Rosco said "I know. But with me Everything will be different. I would train you teach you how to handle your urges and your need to drink. Sometimes I still struggle but that was mostly when I was alone. Being alone is the hardest part."

Luna said "Yea just having a vision..." She closed her eyes to concentrate. Her visions only hurt based upon how strong they were. She gritted her teeth and bit her lip. This really hurt. She began seeing Lexa's mother but having no idea who it was. She relaxed and took a deep breath before continuing.

Night said "Yes but its a huge pain to be in the sunlight thats why its always raining here... Its cloudly most of the time. " he nuzzled Berry.

Lexa said "Luna dear just start drawing if you can you know that helps sometimes..." She focused on her eyes. She always had eye color changing ablities jsut never used it.

Spiros said "Thats why ut was hard for her to let go I think... She loves me so much and having to leave me and Laurel behind was a challenge.... I will always love her."

Henry said "Its not far right? I always forget which hallway it is..." He chuckled.

James kissed her cheek. He left for a brief moment. He quickly grabbed a cup and blood he began pouring it for her. "If this doesnt take well you can have some of my blood ok?" He held her hand. He didnt want to be separated by her any longer.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:15 am

Quinn gingerly touched Luna's arm. "Are you sure you're okay? Is there anything I can get you?"

Leanah gave a small laugh. "I remember where it is... I think." she began walking down the familiar hallways.
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Luna said "Can you get me some paper on the desk over there so i can draw what I see?" She winced at the pain even more than before.

Henry said "You think well it will be an adventure then for a short while till we find it. Ive never had to go to the princess' room before."
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:57 pm

Quinn nodded as she didn't really know what to say. She walked to the desk and grabbed a pen and paper and quickly walked back to Luna. "Here you go." she said holding them out in front of her body.

Leanah laughed and lightly tugged on his hand. "Oh come on, you love going on adventures with me." She continued her walk down the halls, turning a corner and comming to a dead end. "Crap."

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:13 pm

Luna said "Thank you." She took the paper and pen. She began drawing and it was Lexa's Mother alive and well walking down the hall. She finished drawing onr part and began drawing another part. She said "This one is so strong..." She her nose started bleeding. She quickly grabbed a washcloth to stop the bleeding as she finished the other drawing.

Henry burst out laughing. He couldnt stop laughing. "We're lost I guess ill have to use my vampirc powers to find her." He giggled.
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~hope Mikaelson~ » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:07 am

Hanna looked down she know she cant get away on her plan. So also knows she going to get killed. She said" so I'm ready for y'all to get married. Jake loves you and the family. "

Jake nodded and said" she does love you more then anything. It was hard for her. But glad she back. "

Barry said" I know." he smiled and said" only less then a hour til the wedding. "

Amberle nodded and said" I would love that one day. " she felt pain in her.like someone was hurting her. But she didn't show it.

[Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
‏Known as intelligent,
ambitious,
hard-working lady.

xxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Job:
Sanews Network Manager (R5)
as Director of Employment Academy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Former Job:
16th Advisory Council
Former Ast chief of FMD,

xxxxxxxxxxx
~hope Mikaelson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:12 am

Rosco said "I hope so. I love you Amberle." He held her hand softly. He felt so happy to have someone.

Night said "Yea...Its crazy insane to think my folks are finally getting married. It feels like a dream since theyve wanted it for so long."

Spiros said "Me too. I'm happy for you and Lexa today especially. Youve waited a long time for this. You should try to enjoy it."

Lexa said "Me too. I'm so excited ok lets get my dress on once my makeup is finished. Then we can relax until my father comes to pick everyone up."
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:52 am

Quinn looked at her new friend concerned. "Luna are you alright? Do you need anything else?"

Leanah stuck her tongue out playfully. "Showoff." She winked and tugged on his hand

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me