Through stormy weather Volume 2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Through stormy weather Volume 2

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:35 am

Henry said "Well Ill always be here to help you no matter what ok love? Thats my job to protect you and our child."

Luna smiled keeping her hand there. Zhe felt relaxed. She didnt feel relaxed too often and it was nice. She hoped one day it would all be over and her horrible visions would soon disappear and maybe she would get some happy ones instead.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~hope Mikaelson~ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:18 pm

Hanna had finished the make up and the hair within the time before the wedding. She was glad Luna was okay. She smiled and said" alright time for the dress "

Amberle smiled and said" then I'll be up to that one day. ".shw kiss him on the cheek.

Jake nodded and smiled " maybe I should do something I own her that she does so much for everyone here. "

Barry nodded and said " I know. But maybe if you do the training it would probably help the wolf inside you. It's control my emotions that your wolf would like freak out. And I think deep down your upset with him. "

[Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
‏Known as intelligent,
ambitious,
hard-working lady.

xxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Job:
Sanews Network Manager (R5)
as Director of Employment Academy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Former Job:
16th Advisory Council
Former Ast chief of FMD,

xxxxxxxxxxx
~hope Mikaelson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:47 am

Just outside Lexa's door Leanah turned to face him. "I love you so much."She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

Quinn stayed next to Luna. She was comfortable with the silence and didnt feel the need to speak.
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:05 pm

Lexa stood up walking to the closet to grab the dress. She took a deep breath in relaxing. She said "Im ready for this." She pulled it out of the closet with it protective sleeve.

Henry smiled at Leanah. He knocked on the door. "Can we come in?"

Luna felt better. She sat up slowly. "Boy what a head rush." She just leaned against the couch. To relax for a few more moments.

Night said "I... I cant say your wrong but I dont want to admit it Barry. Its scary. My human side of me is gone now. I used to me able to do certain things but now I worry about hurting everyone..."

Spiros said "Yea id defiantely help you out with doing something. But right now we need to.focus on you. Want me to do anything for you before the wedding starts?"

Rosco smiled "You're so amazing. Do you want to eat anything before we begin the ceremony?" He held her hand softly. He squeezed it gently to send a gentle reminder of his love and affection.
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Connor.Deviant wrote:James quickly held tightly onto Jessica. He said "She woke up when I found her. For the first time in a long time Ive been happy dont take my mate away from me." He kept her close. He whispered into her ear "Your the boss of the shadows they arent the boss of you."

|Jessica Marie & Shane Michael|
    Shane looked utterly confused. "Why would i take her away?" did they both lose their mind? Why did Jessica fear him? He thought they worked past their issues. "Yeah youre the boss." the shadow laughed beside her. "So weak." Jessica's hands squeezed tighter around James as her heart rate started to raise. As her heart rate got up there, her eyes started to glow and turn to a blue wolfs eye, indicting a change.

Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:15 pm

James
He said "Because unlike some people they dont understand a mated pair... People have taken her away from me. Jessica I need you to listen Im right here nothing is going to hurt you. If those shadows are taunting you you habe to fight it they aren't thr boss of you." He felt her heart rate spike. He stroked her hair softly. "I am here and Im not going to leave you." James was currently Alpha of wolves until Jake was crowned then he was become a sub alpha still one with control but not the top dog.
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Wed May 01, 2019 10:40 am

(Bump)
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Mon May 06, 2019 1:53 pm

(Bump)
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon May 13, 2019 6:53 pm

|Jessica Marie & Shane Michael|
    Shane shrugged with a confused look. "I dont have any plans to take her dude. Frankly she would kill me but why is she acting like this?" Jessica could feel something working inside of her. Between the shadows and the wolf, it felt like her body was carrying the weight of an elephant. She was having a difficult time breathing while she clutched her chest. The wolf was clawing its way out, ripping whatever defenses she had. "I'm sorry. I cant." with a yelp, her bones cracked and snap. Her body bowed forwards, causing her to curl up in his arms. Though she was getting bigger and black hair started to cover her body, till she had fully changed into a wolf and laid on the floor, much bigger than before.

Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue May 14, 2019 8:59 pm

James backed up. He didnt want to play the alpha card but he might have to if Jessica didnt listen to him. "She's part werewolf... How did I not know?" He looked into her eyes. He stroked her softly. He didnt want to shift unless it was necessary. "Who ever you are you need to step away from Jessica right now. Especially if your a vampire. One scratch or bite and its over. The only reason I think you would live is if you were half human. The only vampire I knew to live was a young boy who got caught in a fight and became like his father a Tribrid."
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me