Through stormy weather Volume 2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Through stormy weather Volume 2

Postby Connor.Deviant » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:27 pm

James nuzzled Her. He said "Lets get you to your room or my room. Which do you want to go to love." He kept her pressed against him bot wanting her to be injured any longer.

Spiros said "Defiantely especially as hunter I bet your ways changed once you met her... I know as a vampjre mine changed when I met Hanna. I never thought i would find love again its nice to know others are out there."

Lexa did a small twirl in it. She said "I love this so much. It's white and red like i wanted im so glad this turned out better than I thought. I was so worried I ddint think it would fit well on me." She walked out towards the others.

Luna looked at Quinn and Leannah as her mother walked out. She helped Hannah with it a few times before. She was so excited to have her mother finally get what she wanted. "You look wonderful mom."

Night said "I cant believe it. Our story at unlikely odds. You were a vampire hunter and I... A merely vampires youngling at the time. You found me and kept me safe. When those hunters showed up to kill me I thought you maybe knew but wehn you dove in the river to save me... I dont think I couldve asked for a better knight in shining armor..." He kissed Barry softly on the lips before nuzzling into him.

Rosco said "For today you may not be the center of my attention but I will be by your side. Because I love you. Nothing can take that away from me." He smiled kissing her forehead.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Through stormy weather Volume 2

Postby ~hope Mikaelson~ » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:58 am

Berry smiled and kiss him.back and said" I never know you were part of the family the hunters were after. I did send Jake to kill your grandfather. But magic of true love can break anything."

WIP (sorry for along time not posting work is crazy with the house)

[Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
‏Known as intelligent,
ambitious,
hard-working lady.

xxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Job:
Sanews Network Manager (R5)
as Director of Employment Academy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx