When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene relaxed once his arm left her body. However she frowned a bit. She liked his comfort. She didn’t want him to go away. She awoke slowly with a yawn before looking up at Ryan. She then cuddled close to him, hugging him tightly.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiles and looks down at her. “More than you could ever imagine.”
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake?//Crush;;Open
Verlassen was walking through the forest when she heard a voice. She quickly hid and looked around before spotting a male who looked to be about four or five years older than herself. She tried staying quiet but she stepped on a twig, it breaking with a loud snap.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn steadies her, looking st her with worry. “Let’s get you back to my cabin. We can talk there.” He heard the screech of a blood thirsty demon under the kings control and growled softly before picking her up and flying home quickly with her in his arms.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale smiled softly while watching the fawn. “They seem to really like you.”

((Thanks!! Verlassen is Open for relationship!))
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:15 pm

Maybe jake can have two crushes Verlassen and Aiden. Then, chooses someone?)
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:21 pm

((What do you mean by chooses someone else?))
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:35 pm

(Like he could start off as friends with both and decides his feelings for one. While the other stays friends with him.)

Allison quickly ran into the forest and looked behind her to see snow ball running "Snowy want to fly?" She asked her dog while she turned into her regular form "Yes?" She interpreted from the way his tail started wagging. She giggled at the small puppy and gently, but firmly held him, then flew up into the air. First a few feet. Then a few yards. And eventually, she got atleast a mile off the ground. She started flying around in the air.

Jake was getting ready to leave, but he heard a twig snap. He quickly turned around and sprayed fire around him "Come out!" He growled. If it was a demon with dark, red wings, he would probably injure it. He stoped his fire and used his telekinesis to lift the girl out from behind where she was hiding. He set her on the ground "Who are you?" He asked while his beautiful black wings stretched out, and his tail flicked back and forth. He lightly touched his horns on the sharp tip "And what is your name?"
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:36 pm

[what's going on?with Jake]

@Chy: you want me to make a form first, or are you picking the queen then having them send in the form?]

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She blushed as she said “O-Oh...thank you.” She looked down at her feet a moment.

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She smiled as she looked at Adonis. (wb)

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He smiled as he nodded at Jane. “Thank you, Jane.” he said, motioning the other male in. He glanced to Kirie as she hummed a bit.

Kirie nodded as she looked up at Jane, eyes closed. “Thank you, mama!” she said, then squeaked. She skipped over to Cain and Kirita.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

He smiled as he looked at Kirie, then at Jane. “Thank you, ma’am.” he said to Jane, then walked around to the door. Coming in, he nodded at Ado and Anna. He stood in the entry of the kitchen, watching in case anything went wrong.

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He hummed softly a bit, then tilted his head. “H-Huh? Cain, did you mean...you’re thinking of getting a dog? Or going to make the food taste good? Or both?”

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She said “And I love you.”

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He nodded, saying “Yes, she does.”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

Mercy yipped as she looked at them. “Erm...where should we go now?” Whisper asked.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags:

The dark haired male sighed softly, running a hand through his soft locks. He pet his golden hound on the head, then looked around, before beginning to walk once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:50 am

(hehehehe I am back.. Welcome back reaper! I may make another character soon xD)
Jane
She smiled to Kirie and booped her before looking at Kirita and Cain, then beginning to make the food quickly, seeing Kirita distracted by the other male, and Cain distracted by Adonis. She started making pancakes.

Cain
He tilted his head. "I was thinking of both actually..." he said lightly, he wanted to surprise Adonis with a dog so he said it in a really low whisper. "Food tasting good" he shouted to the other room, he went to help Jane with food

Ryan
He smiled when she woke up and cuddled close to him. He closed his eyes and his eyes squeezed shut and it seemed forced to stay with Serene.

Ivy
She smiled and decided to give Ryan a nightmare next.

Leah
She smiled "i don't mind, I know of a river. But that's just because Jet likes it." she shrugged. Jet wagged his tail to the mentioning of his river.

Zoey
She smiled, blushing. She grabbed Deniella's chin lightly and brought it close to hers. Locking lips.

Hayley
She just closed her eyes, hoping it would go away. Just everything except for Finn. All of it she wanted it to disappear.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:06 am

Serene breathed quietly and cuddled close to him, drifting back off to sleep.
-----------
Alex smiles softly at her and gently kisses her nose. “I know.”
-----------
Verlassen struggled against his telekenisis with a growl, her black angel wings spread out, glistening in the sunlight. Her clothing covered her royal markings thankfully. “Verlassen.” Was all she replied, glaring at the male with her gray eye, her hair covering the red eye.
-----------
Finn sets her down on his couch once he got home. He grabbed a blankets and a glass of warm tea before cuddling close to her, giving her the tea and wrapping them in the blankets while he held her.
-----------
Gale smiled softly before speaking again. “Do you have a name for her?”

((@Reaper: Oh okay :)
@Spirit: Go ahead and send me your forum. Unless you’d prefer to be the king
@Skizzle: Yay!!))
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:31 am

[*sigh* I guess that’s fine, but if he ends up with Ver then Aiden would be alone...I’m not going to ask Skiz to make another dom male, bc i respect that they seem more comfortable rping sub, and Reaper and I had already been pming about Jake and Aiden...]

@Chy: thinking about what to do. i was thinking, whoever gets to play the queen, the other could be asked to play the king]

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She squeaked softly, letting out a little gasp as well. She made a soft sound, soon kissing back.

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She hummed softly, as everything seemed to be right in her world. (wb)

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He hummed as he said “Anna’s favorite food is French Toast.” He picked up Kirie, helping her make a small pancake.

Kirie squealed at Jane, glancing to the new guy as well. She smiled when Kirita picked her up, glad for the help.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

He hummed softly, continuing to stand by. He continued to watch carefully, especially when Kirita picked up Kirie...

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He hummed softly a bit, then brushed hair from his eyes. “Alright. Make it taste super good!” he called back. He smiled at Anna softly a moment later.

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She hummed as she kissed his cheek. “Is the movie over?”

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He shook his head. “Not yet...” (maybe kairi?)

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

Mercy wagged her tail, as Whisper pet her gently. Whisper glanced at Leah a moment. “I like rivers, they’re peaceful. Let’s go there.”

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags:

The dark haired male sighed softly, running a hand through his soft locks. He pet his golden hound on the head, then looked around, before beginning to walk once more. He gasped when the dog lunged forward, nose to the ground. She seemed to have smelled something, and her tail was wagging quickly.
(heading for Allison...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:55 am

[Yea, i thinking that too]
Allison was flying up in the air with her dog in the air when snowball started yapping "Hm." She said getting ready to go on the geoumd when she saw a guy walking "Hello there." Said setting snowball in the ground "Who are you?" Asked in a friendly matter.

Jake stood there for a second silently "Im jake." He said setting the girl down "Are you an angel or a demon?" He asked flicking his tail back and forth. Then he came to a cunclusion "Or both."

[Cant tell who jake is gonna pick! He might just pick who he prefers]
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:09 am

Serene breathed quietly and cuddled close to him, drifting back off to sleep.
-----------
Alex smiles softly and nods. “Yea. It had been for the past twenty minutes.”
-----------
Verlassen glared at the male with a clenched jaw. “Both.” She replies plainly, her wings twitching.
-----------
Finn sets her down on his couch once he got home. He grabbed a blankets and a glass of warm tea before cuddling close to her, giving her the tea and wrapping them in the blankets while he held her.
-----------
Gale nods quietly. “Did you have any names you like?”
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me