When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:41 am

[@reaper: could you keep posting allison, please? i don’t want aiden stuck in a stand still, bc he’s supposed to run into Salem at some point, but i’m not just gonna be rude and leave your oc mid rp]

might make another boy, since Kirie technically counts as a char))

]Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She hummed a moment, then smiled too. “Okay. How far is it?”

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She hummed as she ate her food. Kirie finally finished hers.

(lol no, you were going to play their kid. btw, where’s the dog for cain going to come from?)

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

Ado squeaked, blinking up at him. “Wh...What was that for?” he asked, as he was usually kissed on the cheek or lips.

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She blinked as she looked at her boyfriend. “O-Oh, thank you, then.” she said. She drank her juice, after finishing her food, then just kind of stared at Alex.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: Gale- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He chuckled as he nodded. “Yes, of course. Who do you want me to take out first?”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

Mercy yipped as she tried enticing Jet to play. Whisper blushed as she stared down at her head.

(lol, welcome))

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

He tilted his head as he looked at her. “You can turn into a dog? I can turn into deer.”

Meanwhile, the husky (maybe shepherd) pup nearly fell backwards. She stared at the Allison-dog.

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming on...Sighing, he shook his head and stood, walking to the window. He’d noticed Salem was out, and wondered what news, or other things, the second in command might bring back...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:04 am

Ryan
He doesnt say anything, but just stands up and grabs her hand "Red wings are around here"

Salem
He kept his gaze fixed on the female, "I cant choose death, he may have killed my parents but I never said anything about siblings, you just assume that I am working for him because I don't wanna die?! I am working for him to save her life! I don't know where she is, he does, he uses her to threaten me! I wouldn't be so selfish as to choose to kill me and my sister to escape!" He yelled back, rage filling his mind. "She had a will to live a life, I cannot simply let her wish go to waste" he growled. "I need you to come with me. You have me or red winged demons to deal with, you can sit and whine, or you can come with me." he obviously didn't want to hurt the girl, he didn't want her to be forcefully taken. He stood, his eyes began to tear. "I cant let you go, I'm.. Sorry for that."

Hayley
She smiles and nods "yeah"
(May I just say I love that Ver and Salem are screaming at eachother and Hayley and Finn are being all cute? Its actually amazing)

Zoey
She smiles "Not too long from here, its maybe a minute more" she continues to walk.

Jane
She looks to her family, she smiled and bounced a little.
(Ohokay, I will eventually.. AND I dunno)

Leah
Jet jumped around in the water with Mercy. Meanwhile, Leah is blushing like a tomato.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:05 am

(Sorry i have slight wroters block and it suckss)
Allison nodded "cool! Deer are beautiful." She said starting to play with the puppy.

Jake looked at Salem for a bit "One second." He said crouching down to Ver "Do YOU want to go?"
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:12 am

[@reaper: it’s fin. sometimes i only write 5 words.]

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She nodded at the other girl. “Okay. I hope it’s as pretty as you’ve said.”

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She took Kirie’s plate and placed in the sink with hers.

(ah...maybe they could see a male dog while they’re walking? idk)

Ado squeaked, blinking up at him. “Wh...What was that for?” he asked, as he was usually kissed on the cheek or lips.

She blinked as she looked at her boyfriend. “O-Oh, thank you, then.” she said. She drank her juice, after finishing her food, then just kind of stared at Alex.

He chuckled as he nodded. “Yes, of course. Who do you want me to take out first?”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

Mercy wagged her tail as she splashed. Whisper continued to look at her hands.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

He hummed as he said “So...we’re friends now. Are you gonna keep that puppy?”

Meanwhile, the husky (maybe shepherd) pup yipped. She whined as she looked at the other dogs.

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming on...Sighing, he shook his head and stood, walking to the window. He’d noticed Salem was out, and wondered what news, or other things, the second in command might bring back...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:27 am

Jake looked at Salem for a bit "One second." He said crouching down to Ver "Do YOU want to go?"

Queen Lillian is open

Jay was flying when he saw Petit "Oh Hey." He said flying over "How ya been?"

Allison morphed back into human and picked up the puppy "i dont know, it would give Snowy some company."
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:58 pm

((I’ll post tomorrow guys. Goodnight!))
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:53 am

Ryan
He looks over at his cloak, no chance she would be able to wear that again... He brings her to his bedroom and looks through the closet, he pulls out a large blanket, "this will work..." he smiles, handing it to Serene.

Salem
He sighed, honestly getting tired of being nice. "Listen to me Princess, if you keep testing my patience like this I will take you by force" he rubs his forehead as if thinking. "If you do not come with me now I have to get the red wingeds out here, and we all know they honestly suck."

Hayley
She smiles, hugging him, she loved comedy, a whole lot.

Zoey
She smiles and whispers under her breath "It's almost as pretty as you..." she may have said that a bit too loud, and starts blushing.

Jane
She smiles, and takes her plate and walks to the sink, she places her plate next to the other two and wraps her arms around Anna's waist(Wings do not apply here x)), and brings her face to the crook of the others neck, just standing there, smiling into Anna's skin.

Cain
"For me being a jerk, me being silent, me being disrespectful, and probably a few more ways I messed up" he listed the reasons out on his fingers before looking down.

Leah
Jet pounced in the water next to Leah, he knew what Leah wanted. He splashes the two. Leah begins shivering..

(Don't worry, Salem will EVENTUALLY bring Ver back to the king x) maybe)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:56 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene thanks him quietly and wraps it around herself. She used a piece of ribbon she had found a while back to tie it around herself. She then grabbed Ryan’s hand in fear.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiles over at Jade happily. “Wanna go for a walk? Or watch a movie?”
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake & Salem//Crush;;Open
Verlassen growled viciously once again. “As I said before. I would rather you kill me.” The pain from her wing had spread through her entire body and made it painful for her to even breath.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn smiles and pulls her close as the movie started.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale smiles happily and nods.

Petit//Angel//Female//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Petit jumps and stops drawing to look around. When she spotted Jay she smiled softly. “Hey... long time no see... I’ve been alright I guess...” her voice was quiet due to not talking for a long time. Her little pet mouse squeaked and crawled up on her knee, looking up at Jay excitedly.

((I have Verlassen and Petit open for relationship))
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:52 am

[honestly trying here, but dog gave me a headache...]

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She tilted her head as she looked at Zoey. She’d heard her speak, but didn’t know what she’d said. “What was that?”

She hummed as she put her plate in the sink, then Kirie’s. She squeaked when she was hugged from behind, glancing back at her. “Um...” she said, not really knowing what to ask or say. She then said “Are...should we take Kirie to see animals?”

Ado tilted his head as he looked at his lover. “W-Well...it’s fine. Can we go see kids now? Oh...is Jessa allowed in this place you told me about?”

She nodded as she looked at Alex. “Let’s go for a walk.”

He got out the sugar glider, bringing her over. She chittered softly in excitement.

That might have worked, but then Mercy came over...Thinking they were playing, she startled Whisper by nipping at her, and Whisper fell into the water...

He hummed as he said “You...should. I mean, I’d offer, but I don’t know when we’d see each other again.”

Meanwhile, the husky (maybe shepherd) pup yipped. She whined as she looked at the other dogs.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:19 pm

Zoey
She smiled "I said almost as pretty as you" she kept looking forward, she was blushing quite a bit though.

Jane
She stands still for a second before sighing, "Yes, we should" she lets go and walks into the other room to get Kirie.

Cain
He nods to everything Ado says "Yes they do allow dogs, they have some there, but they're not for adoption." he smiles.

Leah
She giggles as the other splashes into the water, she is soon splashed more by Jet, now completely drenched.
Last edited by Skizzle222 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me