V1 Soul,Rouge, and Rowan (Please lock)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

V1 Soul,Rouge, and Rowan (Please lock)

Postby CupidCola » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Hello! Welcome to the roleplay! Currently we need Alpha's, Beta's, and Warriors!

Soul Pack

Alpha (1/1)
Alsac, Male, Sunsmoke

Alpha's mate (0/1)

Beta (1/1)
Roka Zaffre-Female-Inuyasha

Lead Warrior (1/1)
Myra Mayer-Female-Sunsmoke

Warriors (1/5)
Luke Parrison - Male- Hoosty

Healers(1/1)
Kito Estrella (Star)- Female - Inuyasha

Omega's (1/5)
Yoru Luna (Dark Moon)- Female - Inuyasha

Hunters(1/5)
Haven Mitaru- Female - Adari

Pups, Unranked (1/5)
Toshin Hugara - Male- Adari

Rouge pack

Alpha (1/1)
Raylan Yunox Trionos, male, SpookySpooksss

Alpha's Mate (0/1)

Beta (1/1)
Frank Hancock-Male-Sunsmoke

Lead Warrior (0/0)

Warriors (0/5)

Healers (0/1)

Pups Unranked (0/5)

Omega's (0/5)

Scouts (0/1)

Rowan Pack

Alpha (1/1)
Kiara Pajari, female, B I N G E

Alpha's mate (0/1)

Beta(1/1)
Albert Young - Male - Hootsy

Lead Warrior (0:1)

Warriors (4/5)
Samuel Ellis, Male, B I N G E
Landon Jefferson - Male - Sunsmoke
Carly Emmerson - Female- Hootsy
Sean Andrews -Male - Sunsmoke

Healer (1/1)
Aylson Jacobson - Female - Sunsmoke

Pups Unranked (1/5)
Imogen Ellis, female, B I N G E

Omega's (1/5)
Jasper Tempest - Male- Sunsmoke
Last edited by CupidCola on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:29 am, edited 15 times in total.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Werewolf role play! Soul, Rouge, and Rowan pack!

Postby CupidCola » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:54 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:16 am

The surroundings

Places in the pack borders

(More places to be added soon)

Packs living quarters

Last edited by CupidCola on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:40 am

The three packs come together, sharing territory but often having disputes that corrupt the packs. It's up to the three Alpha's, and Beta's to restore what once was. The generation before them destroying the trust that made the later generation clean up the mess and fix the problems. Time's may become challenging, but as they work together they can pull through. Maybe, if the problems have been reverse, they can become the great pack that once was known as The Rouge Souls of Rowan city Pack. The town they live in is Rowan city, famous for it's ever changing forests, mountains, and land bridge formations. But the other thing they're famous for? The pack feud, it's known throughout the town. It shall take all three Alpha's and their Beta's to save the pack. But under the covers, Soul pack is dwindling in members and fear of dying off completely. What the Alpha's once broke shall be mended, Souls driven back to life, Rouges and Rowan's behind their backs to keep them together. What will happen to the packs? If Soul goes off the grid completely, how will that effect the other packs?
Last edited by CupidCola on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:25 am

RelationShips

Crushing on each other:><
    Crushing on one of the other: <-or->
    Mates: ~~~
    Family: ***
    Friends^
    Boyfriend/girlfriend^^^

Yoru ^^^Landon
    Alyson >< Luke
    Kito>< Jasper
    Jasper^Roka
    Twig><Albert
Last edited by CupidCola on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 am

Roka/ Beta/ Soul Pack/ Tags Open

The Beta sat on the stone bridge that laid dormant in the forest behind the Pack's house. They shared territory but often had disputes that Beta's and Omega's had to settle. Often, she found herself gazing out into the ocean, waiting for someone to join her one day. The bridge connected the land to a smaller island, a place very few knew about. A sigh escaped her lips, twirling grass between her fingers.
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roguegem » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:50 am

Meifeng Chen
30-Female-Heterosexual-Alpha-Soul Pack
Tagged: Roka
The alpha female of Soul had only been alpha for a year and still was not quite sure what the pack thought of her being alpha female. Granted, she had not been born a werewolf, much less born in a pack of werewolves, but she had adapated and saved the previous alpha's life which was the reason for her being alpha now after the former alpha's passing...and she expected because the male had something of a crush or attraction to her. She was worried about her brother Lee, who she hadn't seen after taking over Soul Pack and worried for his safety, yet in addition to that, she was also worried about the child growing within her...a child whose father was a mystery to the rest of her pack...and how she would care for the child on her own without a mate to stand by her side.

Meifeng was currently eight weeks or two moons pregnant so she had seven moons to go until she delivered though the knowledge of if she was carrying one child or multiples within her was unknown. There was no Healer within Soul and so the pack had to deal with her pregnancy hormones in addition to her relative character though she knew that some of the pack thought she was too bossy for them and how some didn't like the idea of her being alpha. Wearing a red sundress with peace flats, she made her way along the stone bridge where she cam across the beta Roka. "Roka. Any news of the other packs?" she called out as she approached.

Reuben Gray
16-Male-Heterosexual-Omega-Rowan Pack
Tagged: Open
Reuben Gray was, so far, the only omega within Rowan. The African sixteen-year-old had never expected the supernatural to exist or that he would become a werewolf after trying to steal a guy's wallet on the full moon. Nor had he expected to be taken by the werewolf that had turned him into a child of the moon and granted the lowest possible rank in a pack of werewolves. His sire had also gotten into a fight with him and thus, he was terrified of his sire...who just happened to be the Lead Warrior of Rowan. The sire bond between the pair kept him from ever betraying or going against Lance's orders...as well as striking devout loyalty. Currently, the omga was sitting within the Pack House's living room. He wasn't sure where his sire was, only that Lance was out of the pack house and immediate vincity as he hadn't picked up Lance's scent through the open window of his room and the wolf hadn't been within his room which was across the hallway.
Last edited by roguegem on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
roguegem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Roka/ Beta/ Soulpack/ Tags MeiFeng

"No ma'am. I have nothing so far,"She spoke, looking up at Meofeng. Roka was the daughter of the old Alpha, too young to be Alpha. It was officially declared of his passing, allowing MeiFeng to be Alpha. She had a scar traveling from the front of her left ear, down to her lower back. "I'll talk to them later to see if anything changed."
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roguegem » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Meifeng Chen
30-Female-Heterosexual-Alpha-Soul Pack
Tagged: Roka
Meifeng listened to Roka. It was a strange thing with her being alpha and Roka, the daughter of the dead alpha being the beta but the younger girl's father had spoken, even though Mei had tried to argue with the guy about it not being an outsider's place. The man was stubborn though and she had dropped it. With him gone though, she wasn't about to argue with the dead or go against an order. "Good. If anyone comes that isn't a part of the pack, make them regret stepping foot here, with their life if need be." She then sighed as she looked out over the forest. They were one of the smaller packs and so far only the Rogue pack seemed to have even less with just the alpha female that was known to her. With her condition, as she progressed through the pregnancy and began carrying more weight, she wouldn't be able to fight well in human form or be able to transform into her wolf form since she wouldn't be able to walk much. Females were still pregnant nine months.

Lance Sun
25-Male-Heterosexual-Lead Warrior-Rowan Pack
Tagged: Open
Born into Rowan, the man who was currently wandering the town had a habit for fights which only got worse after drinking. The Lead Warrior and sire of Reuben, the twenty-five-year-old male had woken up and decided to investigate the town to make sure there was nobody from Rogue or Soul causing trouble though with the way the alpha female of Soul was knocked up, she wouldn't be able to defend her territory or her pitiful pack for very long, not once she got into the middle of her second trimester he reckoned. He didn't have a particular bone with Soul, but Rogue on the other hand....well they could all drop off the face of the earth and scurry back under the rocks they'd come out, the male snarling to himself as he passed a window and raised a hand to touch his left shoulder where the start of a scar began...a scar he'd gotten as an adolescent when fighting with some Rogue pack members.
Last edited by roguegem on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
roguegem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Roka/ Beta/ Soul Pack/ Tags Meifeng

"Yes, that shall be done, I had followed a scent here but it faded so I decided to sit and wait to see if anyone strange came by," She spoke, rising up to her feet. The scar starting in front of her left ear was visible, inflicted on her as a baby. It grew with her, and the cause of it was unknown. " We should Head back to the pack house," She said, worrying about her leader. Roka knew of her condition and slowly took charge of defending the pack,
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me