Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:09 am

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Ione

He couldn't say he had ever heard of something like ferrokinesis, but as she explained it a little bit, he simply nodded his head. It seemed like an interesting kind of ability and as she demonstrated it with the piece of metal she had been carrying a smile crossed his face. "Wow that is pretty neat. I've never seen anything like that before, but then again when have I seen anything like these abilities unless it was in movies," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Never had he thought that these kinds of powers could be capable.

(I'll post for Dylan in a bit. I just gotta figure out where he's gonna go)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:14 am

Mya shrugged. "they are people looking for food and shelter. I haven't asked their blood-type, but" she dropped her voice a little. "I know they have powers." she explained. She saw it on their auras. "and since you want all people to be brought back to you, I've done so." she said.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 am

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.

Magnus returned the smile, as he helped the boy up, then he also cautiously kept his distance. After noticing the actions of the boy as well, he determined that he likely wasn't a major threat, "I'm glad to see that there is other human life around here..." he offhandedly commented. Then, he started to wonder what the teenager had been running from - if anything. Was there hostiles that he had escaped from? He listened carefully, but he couldn't hear anything else, much less anything that could be approaching them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[the outsider ; number six.]

Postby mellow. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 am

Noah nodded, agreeing a bit absently as he looked around for signs that
the man who was chasing him before. He still wasn't sure that he shook the man off
of his trail, and therefore remained nervous, for the chase happened not too long ago.
He could've been silently stalking Noah, ready to strike when he least expected.
Maybe I'm just being paranoid.. but better safe than eaten alive. he thought to himself,
and was strangely enough, being serious about his cannibalism theory.

"Er.. the name's Noah." He said uneasily, not sure if he should even be trusting the
man before him with his name. Well, if worst comes to worst, I've got a couple rocks in my pocket.
Noah joked to himself, hoping that the other man would introduce himself as well.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; noah mentions
    cannibalism in every post, not sorry lol
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:09 am

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Mya, George, Dean |

xxxxx A rock magically flew into the man's hand and it looked like he was prepared to throw it at them. Blood type? Powers? Katelyn started to piece together Mya and the leader's conversation. Is that why we were brought here? Because of my stupid ability to heal faster? She snorted, but complied and answered his questions with air quotes around "power", "I'm Katelyn Aiken. I have no so-called "power", but my blood type is O negative. Why?"

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Dean, Mya, Katelyn |

xxxxxGeorge was taken aback by the leader's hostility. A large muscular black man, who he thought was easy-going and fine had summoned a rock to his hand and was ready to beat them if he needed. He wanted him to put his rock down, but he really didn't know what blood type he was. Why would I know my blood type? I bet no average man know what type of blood he has. So he tried to copy Katelyn was doing before and described his positive qualities "Uh, hello leader. I'm George Bullion. From Reno, Nevada. I'm so very sorry, I don't know what my blood type is or the powers you are talking about, but I'm a great gardener and I have a green thumb." and he smiled genuinely, while putting his hands in the air to show no harm.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:42 am

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.

Magnus looked concerned for a moment as the boy - Noah - seemed to remain nervous. Still, he introduced himself as well, "I'm Magnus," he said. He paused, wondering whether or not he should ask Noah where he came from - in terms of where he had been running from - or even where he was going. Perhaps there was some kind of settlement somewhere. Still, he knew to remain cautious, especially if anything might potentially happen. "What were you running from?" Magnus eventually decided to ask.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:11 am

| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Frans |
Ione nodded. "Well, it makes sense," she said in reply. Of course, not being here for that long meant that you'd never really seen abilities other people could have. "I mean, I was pretty surprised when I figured mine out, but I learned to use it." In her mind, she added, 'Eventually.' It was true that her practice hadn't gone the smoothest.. She smiled faintly as she thought back.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR./leader/number 8!

Postby lover boy. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:44 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| Dean heard the woman whose name was apparently Katelyn Aiken
and the man, George Bullion. When the woman asked why her blood type mattered Dean raised his eyebrow, ' You have no clue... When the meteors decided that it was a good day to let loose and rain on us, they affected us, those with blood type A & O. Why it matters, is because most people who had blood type B, decided that we were a threat, so we were hunted, killed!' he said, in remembrance of all the friends he had lost during that time. ' So a man, with our abilities, created an alternate world, but he wanted to do more than just dump us in the wild. He wanted to create cities, he wanted to create a world full of the supernatural, but someone killed him before he could do that.. One of us.... Dean said, realizing he had just given them more than they'd asked for, but he decided it'd be better if they knew. ' Which is why I was hesitant to let people from the outside in, that's why I asked for your blood type . We have no way of telling your blood type, if you didn't notice we don't really have advanced tech. So we need to know if you have powers, then we can determine whether your one of us..' Dean said, now lowering his rock.

|TAGS:Mya, Katelyn & George|
Last edited by lover boy. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:07 am

Mya turned around to face the two. "it's not use denying it, I know you have powers. It's obvious." she turned to the man. "something about plants, or earth. I'm sure of it." his aura had something earthly to it, of strong. Green too. She turned to the woman. "you... I'm not sure. But it's something to do with yourself, your body." she said quietly. It would also explain her lack of sympathy and her egoism. Which Mya was sure she had plenty.
(please tell me if it's too op, but I thought it's fine since she can see their auras, and auras are what you are, if you see what I mean...)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Dean, Mya, Katelyn|

xxxxxGeorge still didn't understand why there were in this world and the powers they possessed. According to Mya, he had something to do with plants. "That's why my plants were growing so fast after the things in the sky." he realized and nodded, accepting his fate.

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Dean, Mya, George|

xxxxxKatelyn listened to the leader intently before dismissing it as hogwash, and crossed her arms. Then heard Mya's interpretation of her supposed power. "You mean my strong immune system?" She proceeded to snatch the knife on George's hip and cut the palm of her hand and grimaced. "It bleeds for 5 minutes, while it takes others 10 or 15." She held out her bleeding hand. "Well, you're not going to wait 5 minutes, but if you mean that, then I do have a "power."

anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me