Half Human Half Animal (Starting and accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Half Human Half Animal (Starting and accepting!)

Postby wolfbreeze595 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:19 am

Once 200 years ago....

There was a man who loved the wild, and the animals in it. He lived in a log cabin in the woods. Every day, he would go out and do something for the animals near by. Sometimes he would lay fresh meat at the mouth of a foxes den, or hang a basket with seeds in it by a birds nest. He especially loved to take wounded animals in and care for them. But one day, he became sick. Very sick. So he walked very very far to a special healer. The healer saw all the good the man had done, and decided to give him a gift. After the man was very well, and able to go home, the healer gave the man a choice to become a 'gifted one'. Gifted ones were a legends about half human half animals with special powers. The man instantly said yes. So the next day the healer gave the man a mixture and asked about his favorite animal, which was an Amur Leopard. So the healer took a bit of fur off a shelf, and put it into the mixture, which turned purple. Once the man drank it, he felt dizzy and sat down. The tips of his fingers felt prickly, his skin felt tougher , then also got the prickling sensation. After ten minutes he stood, he had fur, claws instead of finger nails, sharp canines, his feet were like paws, but all so like normal feet at the same time, his ears were atop his head, and shaped like a leopards ears, his senses were heightened, and he had a tail! He had become a leopard gifted one. The healer gave the man a cloak to wear on his way to his house. But unfortunately, someone saw that he was a gifted one when he hurried home. So more and more people went to the healer. He gave others the gift to, but different animals, some were birds, some were mammals, some reptiles. But after a few days the healer grew ill and died. Only a few select others became gifted ones. Our story begins 200 years after....
wolfbreeze595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Half Human Half Animal (Starting and accepting!)

Postby wolfbreeze595 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:19 am

Plot

Every one is either a: Gifted One, Scientist, or Hunter. Gifted ones are half human half animals. They are all related very far apart though. The ones we are playing are desecendants of the originals mentioned above. No fish gifted ones, no dolphins, sharks, or whales either. Hunters trie to hunt down the gifted ones. They give the gifted ones to scientists to expiriment on. The scientisits run expiriments on the gifted ones to see how they 'work'. These expiriments may include surgery, disection (when they disect the gofted one is still alive they just look around they body, they do not kill the gifted one), chemical tests, blood tests, drug tests, litraely anything, you can add something if you want, make it as horrible as you want it, as long as it is PG 13. Gifted ones live at this camp. The camp has a training area, a mess hall, and this huge house everyone lives in (its a log cabin). Gifted ones above age 13 may roam around the woods outside the camp, where hunters prowl. The camp has many other areas that i am not listing as well. You may let you gifted one get caught, or you can start the RP and your character is already caught.
wolfbreeze595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfbreeze595 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:20 am

Rules

I know we hate them, but they must be listed.

1. Keep it AT MOST PG 13 people!!

2. Your characters may date, but keep in mind the gifted ones are distantly related.

3. Please no hybrid gifted ones, if you want a hybrid animal cross between, lets say, a tiger and lion gifted one, please ask me first.

4. Absolutly NO SWEARING! [removed]

5. Hmm, i can't think of anymore so the last and most important rule is have fun!!!
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: we do not allow cursing on CS, even if it is starred out or abbreviated.
wolfbreeze595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfbreeze595 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:21 am

Multiple characters allowed

Your name:
Characters name:
Occupation (gifted one, scientist, or hunter):
Crush (optional):
Animal (delete if character is hunter or scientist):
Descriptive appearence :
Special Power:
Strengths (up to three):
Weaknesses (at least three):
Personality:
History:

Caracters:

Gifted Ones:
Silver - snow leopard - Me
Lily - White Wolf - me

Scientists:

Hunters:
wolfbreeze595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfbreeze595 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:25 am

Your name: wolfbreeze595
Characters name: "Silver"
Crush (optional): Open
Animal: Snow Leopard
Descriptive appearance : When she is normal she has snow leopard fur, long silvery hair, with snow leopard ears on top, and brown eyes. She has a long tail, and has claws instead of nails. Her teeth are all canines. She is often seen wearing a hoodie. When she appears as human she has blondish brownish hair. Her eyes are a warm brown.
Special Power: Can turn into a snow leopard or make herself look like a normal human
Strengths (up to three): Very loyal, charming, and her senses are VERY VERY enhanced.
Weaknesses (at least three): She can be to loyal at times, angers easily, sometimes has uncontrolled waves of anger and tears everything apart and doesn't remember doing it there is a cabin in camp that they put her in when she goes through that.
Personality: She is friendly, loves to be around others. She is also resourceful and cunning. She likes to take revenge on those who've wronged her. She is what we call a back stage puppet master. She messes with you from afar, with out you knowing who it is. Sometimes she's the person that smiles in your face then stabs you in the back. You don't want to be her enemy. She is also VERY loyal to her closest friends. She is fun to be around if she likes you, if not, then pray for mercy.
History: Her favorite quote is, "You ask me that again you're gonna get pushed in the face." But hopefully she doesn't do that to me because i am still telling her story. *clears throat*. Silver grew up in the camp, with her brother Austin who recently got captured. They were raised by a fox gifted one, name Almaya. Who is, currently, the care taker of the green house plants. Silver welcomed every new comer to the secret camp. Even odd gifted ones with no features of their animal, that looked exactly like humans, but still had powers. She is the oldest and most experienced at the camp, so she often trains new comers. But one day she lost her BF, Calvin, when they were being chased by hunters. The hunters had accidentally shot Calvin in the head, but they still took his body with them. That had been the saddest day of Sarah's life.

Your name:wolfbreeze595
Characters name:Lily
Occupation (gifted one, scientist, or hunter): Gifted one
Crush (optional):none
Animal (delete if character is hunter or scientist):the white wolf
Descriptive appearence (since no pictures are allowed):small for her age but very mature has a long white tail and blue icy eyes has LOng claws and pointy teeth her paws are shaped as a wolves and her ears all very tall
Special Power:able to control wolves
Strengths (up to three):Keen hearing,able to run for miles nonstop, powerful instinct high intelligence.
Weaknesses (at least three):guns,
Personality:friendly,gentle and known to be grumpy in the morning,she is a logical risk-taker, who is often curious and affectionate.
History: will not tell
wolfbreeze595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Hey; Its wolfbreeze595 But I just forgot my password. Can we fully start this now?
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lionkingsq » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Your name: Lionkingsq
Characters name: Siku Soun
Occupation (gifted one, scientist, or hunter): gifted one
Crush (optional):none
Animal (delete if character is hunter or scientist): barn owl
Descriptive appearence : anthro barn owl
Special Power: agility
Strengths (up to three): devourer of food, flight.
Weaknesses (at least three): sporks, 2 sided pencils.
Personality: floofy optimist, loud.
History: normal life.
Hoarding: snakes/deer
Lionkingsq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Accepted. Feel free to start right now or wait for more roleplayers
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:11 am

MODS PLEASE LOCK. THIS IS WOLFBREEZE595 I JUST CANT REMEMBER MY PASS AND MY EMAIL WAS DELETED. ALSO, I HAD REALLY GOOD STUFF BACK IN 2016, AND IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET THAT ACCOUNT BACK?
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me