Shape Shifters V.5

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Shape Shifters V.5

Postby smol ken » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:42 am

V.1|V.2|V.3|V.4
Being a shifter now is dangerous, humans from all over the world are coming to get you, and all of you have a price on your head. Humans have pictures of most of you, some are more wanted then others. for a while, the city was your stronghold, but the humans got it back, and they know who most shifters are, and who are not. If you dont watch your back, there may be trouble. Never let your guard down, dont let the humans destroy you all, just because your different. Fight back if you need to, physically or verbally, though most dont listen

Almost all humans dont want shifters in the world because they are different, because they are not like more then ninety-nine percent of the world. Now even shifters are hunting you, just to show the you the shifters shouldnt be messed with. Most of you see that there is no way shifters and humans could ever get along. Most of you believe peace shall never happen, only war and fighting.
Last edited by smol ken on Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:34 am, edited 7 times in total.
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shape Shifters V.5

Postby smol ken » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:05 am

Rules
Please be considerate of everyone. If you have an open character and there is someone who asks if anyone is open, please dont ignore them.
Please keep the genders as even as possible
You can crush on your own charries, just dont over do it.
Please be as active as you can, we understand if rl troubles/others things comes up.
I may not be on too much, but if you can, please post your form on this thread, and if i miss it feel free to quote, or even better, pm me it.
Fade to black when needed
Please limit the amount of things your charrie can shift into (some of us have been here since V.1 and our charries have slowly evolved over time)
New rule:pleas post images in links,some of us cant load images and causes our devices to crash

Mods
{Toothless}
~Fading Echo~
Last edited by smol ken on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:14 am

[center]Form and Characters
[Code][center][size=85][color=#BF0040][b][i]Joining as human[/i][/b][/color]
Appearance:
Name:
History:
Personality:
Crush:
Bf/gf:
Anything special about them:
Other:[/size][/center][/code]

[Code][center][size=85][color=#000080][b][i]Joining as shifter[/i][/b][/color]
Appearance:
Shifted appearance:
Shifts into:
Name:
Personality:
Crush:
Bf/gf/mate:
Others:[/size][/center][/code]

Characters

Humans
Avalay~Female~23
Cerrin~male~32
Grimm~male~32
Morris~male~29
Cameron~male~23
Alfred~male~21
Zachery~male~18
Scarelette~female~26
Rianna~female~18

Shifters
Zayn(nightmare)~male~dragon~19
Destiny~female~wolf~17
Vecili~female~golden tiger~22
Zaylen~male~wolf~1025
Sukka~male~grim,dragon~19
Vander~male~lion alteration~23
Dr. Giovanni Merrik~male~dragon~31
Zegurianta~female~wolf,winged wolf,raven~19(1025)
Arryn~Male~23~unknown
Sorrel~Female~15~fox,cat
Momijo~female~18~wolf
Brook~female~13~wolf,hawk
Aaralyn~female~19~wolf, hawk
Marie~female~29~cat
Hugo~male~30~wolf
Talia~female~17~wolf
Mathew~male~eagle~19
Krickett~female~dragon~ 7 (2000)
Amburn~female~pheonix~21 (3746)
Page~female~panther~18
Dustin~male~wolf~18
Jackson~male~panther~19
Astrid~female~wolf~17
Shay~male~snowleopard~20
Leilianna~female~unknown~6
Maximum(max)~female~pomsky,nyan cat like thing~19
Sergio~male~nyan cat like thing~21

Relationships
Destini likes sukka
Vander and vecili are mates
Zaylen and avalay are "mates"
Hugo and uri are mates
Scarelette and gabriel are "mates"
Merrik and marie are mates
Gabriel and scarelette are "mates"[/center]
Last edited by smol ken on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 42 times in total.
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:14 am

Joining as shifter
Appearance:
Shifted appearance:
link
Shifts into:
Wolf
Name:
Fate
History:
In v.1 she had a crush, but he betrayed her, turning her into the humans. She rn away, and trusts no one and is now extremely skittish and shy. Most think she is dead because she has been in hiding for so long.
Personality:
Skittish, shy, kind
Being alone
Being able to trust someone
Roses
Dislikes:
Betrayals
Shifters
Humans
Crush:
N/a
Bf/gf/mate:
N/a
She tends ti build mini versions of things out of sticks and wood
Others:

Joining as shifter
Appearance:
He has short blond hair, brown eyes, and a fairly muscular build
Shifted appearance:
When pheonix, he is a whitish, and dark purple
Shifts into:
Dragon,wolf, mist
Name:
Destini (rose)
History:
Doesnt talk about it
Personality:
Shy,kind,caring, very trusting
Friends
Dislikes:
Nothing
Crush:
Sukka
Bf/gf/mate:
N/a
N/a
Others:

Joining as shifter
Appearance:
She has semi long brown hair and green eyes.
Shifted appearance:
When wolf, she is completely jet black. When dragon she is completely jet black, when mist she is a dark grey.
Shifts into:
Pheonix
Name:
Angelo
History:
Doesnt talk about it
Personality:
Rp it out
Dislikes:
Humans
Crush:
N/a
Bf/gf/mate:
N/a
N/a
Others:

Joining as human
Appearance:
Long,curly light bkue hair and ice bkue eyes, has been known as ghost girl
Name:
Angie
History:
She has always been distant, everyone calling her ghost girl because they were too afraid of her frail apearance. She wamts to help, but no one ever comes near her.
Personality:
She is distant, kind, caring, and sometmes even bold
Shifters
Humans (depending)
Dislikes:
Some humans
Being called ghost girl
Crush:
N/a
Bf/gf:
N/a
She has only smiled ince in her life
Other:
Joining as human
Appearance:
A tall black haired,blue eyes, acts blind but can see really well.
Name:
Cameron
History:
Rp it out
Personality:
Rp it out
Acting blind
Dislikes:
Shifters
Crush:
N/a
Bf/gf:
N/a
Its a secret :3
Other:

Joining as shifter
Appearance:
Hair abive her ears and slightly curly, green eyes, fairly short
Shifted appearance:
When shifted, she is a dark red in color
Shifts into:
Cerberus
Name:
Vanessa
History:
Secret
Personality:
Rp it out
Shifters
Humans
Dislikes:
Rashness
Crush:
Bf/gf/mate:
Her fluffy tail amd ears stay
Others:

Joining as shifter
Appearance:a tall girl with slightly curly blond hair and brown eyes
Shifted appearance:a small redish brown, looks like a extra fluffy baby husky,white cat
Shifts into:pomsky (pomeranian husky mix)
Name:maximum (max)
History:wip
Personality:funny,shy
Dislikes:being caught in her own traps
Crush:n/a
Bf/gf/mate:n/a
Anything special about them:nada
Others:

Joining as shifter
Appearance:a tall guy with short black hair amd purpleish eyes
Shifted appearance:Image
Shifts into:
Whatever the thing abive is xD

Name:
Sergio
History:
Wip
Personality:
Rp it out
Dislikes:
Wip
Crush:n/a
Bf/gf/mate:n/a
Anything special about them:n/a
Others:
Last edited by smol ken on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:52 am, edited 20 times in total.
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadeRaid » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:18 am

This is really cool!

Because, Neo.
- + -
ShadeRaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:21 am

Joining as shifter
Name: Zaylen
Species: Shadowkin
Animal they shift into: A Massive black wolf with golden eyes (Will update with a link to picture when I have the chance.) He is easily 3 times the size of a normal wolf.
Personality: Zaylen is generally a solemn person. He rarely smiles or laughs. He has a silent step, and often unintentionally scares people. He tends to be distant and untrusting. He is almost always on the look out for danger, and rarly stops observing his surroundings.
History: Zaylen does not remember his past. The most recent memories he has is of waking up with a extreame headache and gunshot wound in the right arm, and being helpped by a young shape-shifter.

Through the help of others Zaylen has discovered that the shifter tigress, Vecili Auti, was his adoptive sister of sorts. He has spent the last six months trying to find her after she fled from the clearing they had been reunited with.

Zaylen has found Jonivaine and has learned much of his past during his time helping the humans, but anything from before that point only Vecili knows and she has seemingly vanished. He returned with Johnto the city after the war, and has no intention of letting humans treat the shape-shifters cruelly again.

Zaylen regained his memory and over the past year, he has been helping the rebels (Humans and shape-shifters that are working together) with his mate Ava.
Mate/Wife: Avalay Love
Other: Headshot view of Zaylen -in wolf form- I also have a headshot veiw in human form, but it is tradtional and not able to be downloaded :/

Joining as shifter
Name: Vecili Auti
Animal they shift into: Golden Tiger (Can shift into other big cats too)
Personality: Vecili can be rather aggressive. She does not like being taken advantage of, and often will hold grudges. She uses her good looks and seeming innocence to catch men off gaurd. When in a fight she is relentless and vicious. She doesn't show weakness to others, and only confides in the people she trusts (Her father and best friend).
History: Vecili does not share her history with most people. When she was five her parents (who were shape-shifters) were killed by another shape-shifter. A man by the name of Johnivaine Auti witnessed the attack. John, not realizing that Vecili was a shape-shifter at the time, saved her. He did eventually find out what she was, but he could not bring himself to kill the helpless little girl. Using his connections in the government he managed to convence the people running the show to allow Vecili to live. But there was a catch. John had to use Vecili as a weapon for the government. John accepted and in turn adopted and raised Vecili... Vecili grew up thinking the government was protecting her. She worked closely with one other shape-shifter, who has dissappeared. She fears that the people she thought was protecting her are behind her friends disappearance...

Vecili has discovered that her friend, Zaylen, still lives. She fled from the clearing they met in and away from the man she had fallen in love with. She returned to the city only to leave once agian when Gabriel appeared in her home with soldiers. She and her father, John, now are constantly running away from both humans and shape-shifters.

Vecili has no clue the war has ended. She has spent the last few months in hiding with Vander. She is determined however to find Johnivaine, but will need the help of her friends to do so.

Vecili, her mate, and their infant son, Victor(only a few monthes old, and will have only minor roles in rp) have gone into hiding. They have taken up refuge in Vanders old home, The Sanctuary, and have offered to shelter any shifters or 'friendly' humans that are willing to follow the old rules of the sanctuary.

Mate: Vander
Other: Vecili in her tiger form = Vecili in human form

Joining as human
Name: Johnivaine Auti (John)
Side on the war: Shape-shifters
Personality: A mysterious man. He very rarely praises his lessers or compliments others. The only exception to that is Vecili.
History: He is one of a gourp of men and women (humans) that work for the government. They "hunt" shape-shifters with the intention of using them as weapons or for experiments. He is the adoptive father of Vecili Auti.

John learned of the survival of Zaylen through a shape-shifter. His interactions with the shifter were soon discovered and he and his daughter, Vecili, were tagged to be hunted and killed for treason. His only protection is Vecili, and she seems distant and uncaring after her incounter with a man she would not speak of.

John has returned to the city with Zaylen in hopes of helping the shape-shifters and humans come together and live in peace. However he has fallen deathly ill.

John has been missing for some time. He is a wanted criminal on the human side, and not a very trusted man on the shifters side.

Crush:
Other: John is kinda a filler character. He is Vecili's "Boss/Employer".

Joining as human
Name: Gabriel Jurrin
Species: Human
Side on the war: Humans
Personality: Gabriel is pretty much a selfish jerk. He as no respect for anyone other than his superiors, and even them he critisizes behind their backs. He wants to see all shape-shifters dead, and will take-out anyone who gets in his way.
History: Gabriel grew up in the city. He never understood why the shape-shifters were hunted, and he didn't care. One night when he was 15 he watched as his older sister changed into a tiger. In Gabriel's eyes she bacame a monster, an impure beast. In the morning he was found sitting in the corner of his parents living room holding a gun with his tigress sister laying dead in the middle of the room. Not long after that night Gabriel was hired by the government. When he first met the girl Vecili he was quickly taken to her, but the moment he found out what she was it all changed. He despised her and the man who called her his daughter. He vowed that he would kill them both...

Gabriel now holds Johnivaine Auti's old posistion. He desires nothing more than to kill every shifter no matter who they are. Slowly be driven insane by the poison Vecili's dart held, he continues to see more and more disturbing images and creatures.

Gabriel spends most of his time with his Fiance Scarlette and is constantly searching for Hugo and intends to kill him.

Gabriel has rejoined the human's and retaken his former ranking amoungst the Hunters as Luetenaint. He remains faithful to his wife, Scarlette and viciously protects their twin son and daughter (who are over a year old now?). He still holds a deep resentment for shifters, but can't help but feel their is something wrong about hunting them after a shifter sheltered he and Scarlette and offered them shelter when their children were born. He hides these feelings from most, only sharing them with Scarlette.

Fiance: Scarlette
Other: Gabriel is considered to be a very handsome man. He is usually wearing a suit or "nicer" attire. He has medium length dark brown hair that is often slicked back. His eyes are different as one is tan and the other is green. He is about 6'1" in hieght, and is an excellent marksman.
Gabriel when shot by a sleep dart

Joining as shifter
Name: Sukka (Sue-ka also called Sue)
Species: Shifter
Animal they shift into if shifter: A grim (A demonic creature much like the grim reaper. It devours the souls of it's victums. He cannot maintain the form for long, but in the form Sukka is nearly impossible to kill).
    Appearence of Sukka's grim: Has a dragon like skull and horns, six glowing red orbs replace his eyes, body is mostly shrouded in mist. When seen his body consists of nothing but bones. He can move on both two feet and all four. He will stand approx 7 ft tall. Transformations are extreamly painful. Click
Sukka has regained his shift into a dragon.
    Appearence: Stark white scales, black horns,claws and teeth. Light grey stripes mark his scales. When controlling the Grim he will have 3 pairs of red eyes.
Side on the war: Shifter
Personality: Sukka has a dark sense of humor. He finds joy in the pain of others, and he hates himself for it. He wants to friendly and caring, but often comes off as creepy and strange. The air around him always seems dark and ominous.
History: Sukka keeps his dark past to himself. He actively hunts the hunters and was one of the few that attacked the wall. He tries to hide the fact that he uses dark magic (although not on purpose).

Sukka has no clue the war has ended. He has spent the last few months honing his abilities and learning to control the Grim.

Sukka has become more of a loner (if that was possible). He has taken to the old ways of his ancestors, and has attacked any human that threatens his home. He has secluded himself and refuses to say why. Humans on either side would do well to keep their distance from this angry young shifter.

Crush:
Other:
    Appearence in human form: Sukka has a lanky build, his skin is pale in color. His hair is stark white(straight, medium lentgh. Often covers his eyes.), and he has eyes to match. Aprrox 6'2" in hieght. Even for his lanky build he is rather strong, and extreamly fast/agile. Click

Joining as shifter
Name: Vander (Likes to go by Van)
Species: Shifter
Animal they shift into if shifter: A large lion. His shift can have alterations like horns, scales, wings, ect.
    Appearance: Heavy thick dark brown mane, with a shock of white. His pelt is a dark brown streaked with white from his scars. When he has horns/scales they are usually black (white where his scars are) and the wings are usualla dark brown.Click
Side on the war: Shifter
Personality: Van gives off the lovable oaf vibe. Even so he is actually very smart, and knows his way around in a fight. He is very friendly, and would prefer not to fight, but he is also extreamly stubborn and his pride won't let him back down. Loyal to his friends and family he tends to be too trusting.
History: Van is actually Sukka's older brother. They were seperated when Sukka's Grim nearly killed him, and left him scarred and blind in his right eye. He has been trying to find his little brother ever since. He has come close several times, but didn't realize it. He was also one of the shifters that helped bring down the wall. From time to time he has seen other shifters roaming the forest. One in particular has caught his attention, but he has never seemed to get close enough to her to say hi, so he admires the tigress from afar.

Vander has no clue the war has ended. He spent the last few months in hiding. Most of his time is spent with Vecili.

Vander has moved his growing family back to the Sanctuary. He has spent most of his time reforming the society that once lived there with the help of his little brother and mate. As one of the only remaining guardians he has offered to protect any of those wishing to live peacefully within the sanctuary, but will promptly put those who break their laws into place or have them leave. He has no problem with the rebels, so long as they keep the warring outside of the Sanctuary's borders.

Mate: Vecili
Other:
    Human Appearance: Van is built like a tree. He is 6'5" and his thickness is nothing but muscle. He can seem intimidating, but his expression is nearly always soft and friendly. The right side of his face and body is hevily scarred. His left eye is a soft blue, and his right is white. His thick dark brown hair reaches just past his shoulders, and is often loosely pulled back. A shock of pure white hair stands out from the rest even when pulled back. He has the unshaven look. He usually carries at least one dagger or knife on his belt. Click

Joining as shifter
Name: Dr. Giovanni Merrik
Species: Shifter (No one except a few select people know he's a shifter.)
Animal they shift into if shifter: Dragon
    Merrik shifts into a white gold dragon. His build is thin, but he is extreamly large height and length wise. His wingspan is approx. 80ft. He has tufts of golden feathers/fur under his scales, and they sometimes stick out. Narrow head, long neck, and long tail.
Side on the war: Nuetral
Personality: Merrik is very perculiar. He finds nicknames for everyone wether they like them or not. He enjoys creating choas. He is actually a very lonely person, and as a result he torments more people. Known for working 24/7 Merrik rarely takes time for himself and barely finds time for the basic needs of survival. He is a smart and cunning man, so watch out what you say or he may twist your words. He tends to keep his personal life secret, while collecting as much info as possible from other people, and using that info to create even more choas.
History: Merrik actually doesn't share most of his history with very many people, so his history will be seperated to what is common knowledge and what is secrets.
Secrets wrote:Only two people to date know of who and what Merrik really is (that are alive), and they are Jonivaine Auti, and Vecili Auti. The main reason for this is that Merrik is actually Vecili's older half-brother. They share a father. Merrik grew up with his mother, but his father never knew he existed. His mother had sent a letter to Merrik & Vecili's father when she was on her death bed, but he was already dead. Johnivaine recieved the letter instead. Vecili was 6 when she met her brother for the first time. Johnivaine had brought Merrik back to the city with him, and passed him off as a promising medical student even at the age of 15.

Common knowledge wrote:Merrik is a medical protegey. He excelled quickly in the medical field, and is the best at what he does. He is often expirimenting with new medical drugs of his own devise, and will test them on those willing, and sometimes just the people who annoy him.

Other: Merrik has the ability to heal, but he rarely uses it, especially when its on certain humans. He has also picked up the talent of mimicking a persons voice.

Merrik continues to struggle with his emotions and feelings toward Marie. He strives to bring peace to both the shifters and humans. He stays in the city for the majority, and still trys to keep his identity as a shifter hidden.

With Merrik's shifter identity revealed he was forced to move his family out of the city. He has no stomach for bloody conflict, but will always be bound to his vow of healing no matter what side the injured is on. He followed the rebels and his sister to the sanctuary, and continyes to keep his leadership of the rebels a secret that only he, Grimm, and Cerrin know.

Mate: Marie
    Human description: Thin build, but healthy. About 6'2" in hieght. He has light blonde hair and striking blue eyes with thin rectangle glasses.

Joining as human
Name: Avalay Love (Ava)
Personality: Ava seems like a sweet niave girl. She has an earthy feel.
History: Ava sided with the shifters secretly, and acted as a spy for the government/hunters. Other than that is a surprise >:3

Ava has been helping the rebels using her talents as an assassin and a spy. She often is entering the human camps and city to acquire information and supplies.

Other: Ava has midium length wavy sandy blonde hair. She is about 5'6" in height. Slendor build. Her eyes are a soft brown flecked with green.

Joining as shifter
Name: Zegurianta (Uri) Zeg-ur-e-an-tah
Age: she says shes 19yrs old, but is she really? (1025yrs)
Species: Shadowkin (Shifter) (Long shiney black hair. Fair skin.)
Animal they shift into: wolf? (steely black. Shiny fur startling ice blue eyes) raven, and winged wolf.
Other: fancies herself as the guardian of the forest.

Uri continues to reside in the forest as she always has. She vicioulsy protects her pup and mate, but is also very unstable. She feels betrayed by her brother, Zaylen, and holds deep resentment for the humans that want her mate dead. A little hint for anyone that want's to approach her: Don't let her bauty distract you.

Mate: Hugo

Uri and Hugo

Joining as shifter
Name: Arryn Love (Usually just called Assassin, and doesn't give out his name)
Species:Human Shifter
Personality: Arryn is a major flirt, and loves to make jokes. He does however have a dark side.
History: Arryn is a master assassin. He worked (not strictly) for the Hunters during the war. He was Ava's mentor.

Arryn is still getting used to his new abilities, but helps the rebels in any way. His saving grace is that he is still able to walk amongst the humans and not have anyone realize who he is. To them he has no name. He has no face. He is the hooded figure that shows up without a word and vanishes just as quietly.

Other: Arryn has short wavy sandy blonde hair. He is about 6ft in height. Slendor build. His eyes are a soft brown flecked with green. (animal form - click) (He's Ava's twin brother, but his features are mostly hidden)

Joining as human
Name: Cerrin (Doc)
Personality: Doc can be pretty serious, but he's also pretty friendly towards people. He doesn't appreciate people commenting on his appearance, and will hold a grudge. He's dedicated, loyal, and always working for what he thinks is right.
History: Cerrin is a Doctor (hence the nickname Doc). He grew up in the city, and for the longest time feared shape-shifters and lived by what the hunters told him. He worked hard through school and ultimately he became a doctor and served the Hunters alongside Dr. Merrik. Even though Merrik seemed strange there was something about him that Cerrin liked. The tow became close friends, but it wouldn't have been apparent to others.

Cerrin joined the rebels after being convinced by the two people he trusted the most, Merrik and his brother Grimm. Cerrin then learned that some of the paitents he had been treating were shape-shifters that Merrik and Grimm had helped. It wasn't until after the city fell that Cerrin discovered that Merrik and his brother were actually the leaders of the rebels, and they wanted Cerrin to lead with them. Cerrin agreed ("I've come this far. I can't stop now, can I?") and took the brand of the rebels to show his dedication. After that he discovered Merrik was a shifter...

Cerrin followed the rebels to the sanctuary and has taken up refuge there. He helps run the rebels, but usually is there only for another veiw or different opinion, or to calm his brother down.

Crush:
Other: Cerrin is Grimm's younger brother. Cerrin has a slendor, feminine build. He has long straight black hair, and light blue eyes. He has the brand of the rebels on his right forearm.

Joining as human
Name: Grimm
Personality: Grimm is the serious type with a bad attitude. He likes to think that he can solve anything if he hits it hard enough. He would also lay down his life for his fellow rebels if he needed too.
History: Grimm never believed the hunters, and could always see the otherside of things. He spent most of his time growing up fighting in illegal matches, and helping shifters if he could. One day he was injured badly, and brought to Dr. Merrik who fixed him up. He confessed to Merrik everything when he was heavily drugged on painkillers. A confession he doesnt remember.

Merrik confronted Grimm after one of his fights, and gave him a choice. Grimm ultimately agreed to help Merrik despite not trusting him. They wouldn't neccesarily call each other friends, but they became great allies, and began the rebels. It took some time before Grimm found out that Merrik was a shifter, but when he did he had a greater respect for him. Eventually he helped Merrik convince his brother to join the rebels and later become the thrid leader.

Grimm is the most promienent leader of the rebels. He's the one always seen ,and he makes sure that the other humans know that he's the one that is going against what they believe is right. He made a deal with Vander to allow the rebels to take up residence in the sanctuary, and he has not regretted a single thing.

Crush:
Other: Grimm is thickly built, unshaven, and rough. He has choppy short dark-brown hair, and the same blue eyes as his brother. He bares the brand of the rebels on his left forearm.

Joining as human
Name: Morris
Personality: Morris... Morris is an idiot... Well more so that he doesn't always think things through. He states the obvious, and can be a bit gullable.
History: Morris was recruited for his skill as a fighter. "He's big and can hit things." as said by Grimm when he introduced Morris to Merrik and Cerrin.

Morris thought for several months that Cerrin "Doc" was a woman, and was constantly flirting. It wasn't until he accedentally walked in on Cerrin in the nude that Morris realized his mistake. Cerrin has held a grudge against him ever since, and is often being rude to Morris, but Morris doesn't seem to care... Or he does what Cerrin says and sticks his head in the trash can...

Morris turned out to be a heck of a lot smarter than the others thought. He was a spy in the rebels and double crossed them. He gave away their intel and helped the humans regain control.

Crush: Doc
Other: Morris is all brawn and no brain. He has shaved brown hair, and dark brown eyes.

Joining as shifter
Appearance: Short red hair. Bright blue eyes. Freckles.
Shifted appearance: Unknown (I havent decided yet XD)
Shifts into: Unknown
Name: Leilianna
History: All that's known about this strange little girl is that she never talks, possibly cant talk, and that her gaurdian was killed by the Hunters. She was rescued by Ava, Arryn, Page, and Zaylen.
Personality: Leilianna is strange to say the least. She seems to know things, but never speaks. She is gentle and sometimes shy, but she seems to enjoy spending time with certain shifters.
Dislikes: Fire
Crush:
Bf/gf/mate:
Anything special about them: Leilianna has a strange way of knowing when magic or special abilities are being used.
Others:

Joining as shifter
Appearance: Grey-ish black hair, pulled back into a smallish ponytail. Tanned skin. Light grey eyes. Light build.
Shifted appearance: Click
Shifts into: Snowleopard
Name: Shay Vail
History: Shay doesn't talk much about his past, but we do know that he's a friend of Arryn and Ava, and has a knack for finding trouble.
Personality: Shay can be Shay. The easiest way to put it is he's an oddball and a bit of a coward. Ironic sinces hes also a killer (In his mind a lady-killer, but he's also a assassin). He also loves to hear himself talk, which is a trait he picked up from his good buddy Arryn.
Likes: Cute girls. Cold weather. Sharp objects. Blow darts. Rocks
Dislikes: Guns. Loud noises. Water that's not frozen. Hunters.
Crush:
Bf/gf/mate:
Anything special about them: He has a knack for tracking, but also gets himself into trouble.
Others:
Last edited by ty_tay on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:22 am

ty_tay wrote:Reserved for my forms.

Question: Is this about the same timeline as before, or has time advanced?

(Its a bit farther in time, about enough time that the humans took iver again)
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Fading Echo~ » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:22 am

Joining as shifter
Shifts into: a Dragon
Name: Zayn, although when he's in dragon form he calls himself Nightmare
History: he was captured by humans at a young age and experimented on, but as he grew older, He grow stronger and eventually broke free and escaped. Ever since he hates and doesnt trust humans.
Personality: sadistic, cold although to those he cares about he's caring, kind and protective.
Dislikes: ignorance, humans, light, the sun, people trying to control him
Crush: open.
Bf/gf/mate: open.
Anything special about them: he can breath lightning as a Dragon
Others: none
stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone.

~Fading Echo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .winter » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:27 am

Joining as shifter

Appearance:

Shifted appearance:

Shifts into:

A dark haired pine colored wolf with an abnormally long tail for her kind, Destiny assumes its from her long hair and height.

Name:

Destiny Kelsey

17 Years Old

History:

Destiny was a per-say, a late bloomer for shifting. She thought the entire talk about them existing was fake and just something the media spit out to the public to make money. Destiny was adopted at the age of 4 years old. People say that her parents abandoned her because she happened to be a teenage pregnancy, and got adopted by a family with a middle aged blonde haired woman named Teresa and a black haired middle aged man named Peter. Destiny hated her adoptive parents, hoping they would give her back to the orphanage so she could be with her mother, whom despite her young age of 19, she loved irrevocably. But she was forced into the walls of her adoptive parents who she came to love. They provided care for her and put up with her foul mouth when she was just 11. As Destiny grew up, she wore her heart on her sleeve. She fell in love with a human boy named Kyle around the age of 15. She was so in love with him, before Destiny truly found out what she was, she would of died for him. He protected her when she needed protecting, kissed her when she needed kisses, and loved her when she needed love. That was until her adoptive parents began to find something suspicious against Destiny, her love for wolves and love of the forest where they would escape together and stay there for hours until the sun set. Destiny had her first kiss in the protection of the forest, and the emotion was so great her body finally had the courage to change into her true self. The change was so frightening for Destiny the second time though, as the first was so drunk off the magic inside herself she stayed inside the forest for weeks that her adoptive parents assumed she was dead. That was until Destiny got to close to her home, as her adoptive mother was searching for her one day and Destiny's wolf side got so terrified of the gun being pointed at her retaliated and killed Teresa in defense. She was so broken when she realized that, she never stopped running away from her sobbing adoptive father. Word spread out in her small town that she was dead, and even though the word was out, Kyle assumed so as well, in result tried to commit suicide and ended up with a huge head injury leading to permanent amnesia. The shifter rumor had become so big and huge, that Destiny ran away from her home, to never return. She would rather be considered some wild animal than risk her now biggest secret. And to this day, she can't get over how she ran away from Kyle, whom was the reason she mostly left. She has been on the run since she was 15, hoping she could figure it all out in her head.

Personality:

Destiny is a real smart ass. She doesn't like anyone who even imposes that they are better than anyone, and she isn't afraid to speak her mind, even if it means accusing someone else and arguing until she is proven correct. She doesn't like to fact of getting to close to anyone because of her past mistakes and the past people who have proven to her that you can't trust anyone but yourself. If someone gives Destiny any crap about her past, she doesn't care how far the fight will go. A few bruises to someone who insulted her is just an understatement for herself. Hurt her once, and she'll never let you back inside. She's very self secluded and quiet, usually keeping her thoughts to herself, for nothing irritates her more than the look of judgement of anyone her own age. Destiny doesn't usually like to think before she talks, which gets herself hurt more than anything, because under her pissed off attitude she says things she doesn't truly mean, which may come out offensive and cruel. Under her hard shell however, she is really sweet and will not betray anyone once they have earned her trust and loyalty. She is really playful and silly, not caring about the amount of time wasted with someone she loves. She will tell her beloved friends and her one true mate anything of her past, she believes secrets make you stupid, and stupid gets you killed like above. Overall, Destiny is someone who if you earn her trust and her love, she will love and be loyal to you until the day she dies, and if anything interferes or threatens them, she wouldn't be afraid to die for them.

Destiny really enjoys..

Howling
Running
Hot chocolate
Pretending she's a real wolf and scaring the crap out of humans
Causing mischief
Sleeping in

Dislikes:

Love
Humans
Her past
The war
Being alone
Water

Crush:

Not yet

Bf/gf/mate:

No

She is looking for someone who despite who she is, and despite who they are, will give her the opportunity to explain and be herself. just someone to help her get over her mistakes and be playful although serious. She will look for someone on her own accord when she feels like she is ready.

Others:

Really excited! :3

Last edited by .winter on Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──
__∘°∘♡ that's the pony way ∘°∘♡
__♡ click here for nostalgia ♡

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

hello! I'm winter, welcome to my little part of
chicken smoothie! I am a disabled female,
a husky mama, and I'm a girlfriend ♥︎

I love my little pony! I specifically collect
G3. I have been collecting for 10 years!
I have over 400 ponies, and my favorites
are sweetberry, sunny daze, & starcatcher ♥︎

I am autistic & have adhd, and my little pony
has been a true gift to my life and has healed
my inner child immensely ♥︎ don't ever be
afraid to be yourself! c: you are unique! ♥︎

.winter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes