Good and Evil {New and accepting!!}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Good and Evil {New and accepting!!}

Postby ʞite » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Kite sigh after hearing Death's announcement, he hated the fact that he had to stop in the middle of reading. He stood and closed the book, as he prepared himself for this almost war. He walked his way out and heading over to the gates where a lot of soilders where there lined up already waiting for Death's orders on how this'll all work out.
Image......Image
Image......Image
┌─────────────────────────────┐
hey were

weak. hat's why

they died. e were

weak, too. hat's

why we couldn't

save them ”.

- ine

└─────────────────────────────┘
TBA

ʞite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Akuma grinned and caught her cape.
"No thanks, I only did what I needed to do. Now you can kill all the angels with no regrets and no hold-backs. I'll be in the forest, enjoying my meal." Then she turned around.

Louise looked dangerously angered at Akuma.
"So that is why you did it: so that you can eat the victims' bodies!"
"Not just that, but the spirit hunters will be too busy now to go after us!"
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:06 am

Death
She grunted and went outside where her troops stood, her general missing once more. You can imagine just how happy that made her. As the leader marched out in front of the troops, she gave Dusk and Dawn a look that made it obvious that they would be the ones leading. The twins nodded in unison as Death commanded her troops, "Our friend Akumahas gone and told the Angels to attack us. They'll be ready. This will not be the final battle. If you know you can't win against the opponent you're thinking of taking on, don't take them. All you have to worry about today is kill all the angels you can kill and do not die! Have I made myself clear?" She asked in her loud yet deep voice. Dusk and Dawn nodded once more, turning to their troops and waiting for Death to ask them to attack.
Last edited by mairon on Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hey there im mai an i luv my friends
art | my dA
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞite » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Kite listened to her speech, as he nodded after she had finished and pulling out his sword. Watching as other swords cheered after her speech and preparing before being sent out. Even though he felt as if he would feel completely useless in his battle since most of the army and possibly filled with immortals and most of the mortals would end up dying and being useless in the end. Though he isn't even afraid of death at all. His deadline anyway is age of 23 but dying earlier then that isn't too much of a problem either. He stood there waiting to be told to get ready for battle.

Last bumped by mairon on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:56 pm.
Image......Image
Image......Image
hey were

weak. hat's why

they died. e were

weak, too. hat's

why we couldn't

save them ”.

- ine