Wʜᴏ Wᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ Bᴇ ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ? - Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ RP Oᴘᴇɴ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Wʜᴏ Wᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ Bᴇ ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ? - Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ RP Oᴘᴇɴ

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:58 am

Wʜᴏ Wᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ Bᴇ ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ?
It is the year 2016, the people of Earth have become bold, wanting to do something good for the Earth, they have become Superheroes. But where there are Superheroes, there are the Super villains. Though not everyone is a superhero or a super villain there is still a good percent of the population that are just regular human beings going through their lives, crossing paths with many super beings. But anyone can be a superhero or a villain, the question is... Who Wants to Be a Superhero?

Tʜᴇ Rᴜʟᴇs
●Make a boy for every girl, and a girl for every boy. It sucks when you have like 3 boys and 9 girls so keep genders even.
● As many characters as you can keep up with.
● Age range for characters MUST be 20-26
● Follow Tess's rules.
● No getting into detail during fighting not too much gory stuff.
● Ask the owner of the character first before you kill a character.
● If it gets to that scene you MUST time skip or fade to black.
● Drama is loved but don't go over board.
● Your superhero or super villain MUST have a weakness. So basically meaning no "Marysues" or "Garysues" so basically no one is perfect
● Up to 5 powers per hero/villain.
● Please PM me if you are going to be gone for a period of time other wise you will be removed from the rp.
● No fighting in OOC.

Hᴇʀᴏᴇs
● Dᴀᴠɪᴅ Rᴜsʜ- Spirit Switcher- 24-One Day More
● Eʟʟᴀ Rɪᴠᴇʀs- Charmer- 23-One Day More
● S t o r m y- Cougar- 24-S t o r m y
● Arrabelle Winters-SilverStorm-20-RoyalBlack
● Xiang Fen Zhou- Bast- 20- River tam
●Vincent Shelby-Elektron-26- River Tam
(will add more when needed)
Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴs
●Rᴏxʏ Hᴀʀᴛ-WildFire-24-One Day More
●Iᴀɴ Eᴠᴇʀs- Raging Storm- 24-One Day More
● Sevens Catalys- Card Dealer-23-The Winking Cat
●Matthew Grey-Killerstorm- 24-RoyalBlack
●Drew Simons-Orion-23-S t o r m y
● Jian Fen Zhou-Apophis - 20- River Tam
● Slade Evanson- The Dragon- 26-River Tam
(will add more when needed)

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Eᴠᴇɴᴛs
Nothing currently

Basic Form, you can use your own if you want

Code: Select all
[center][img]Pic goes here[/img]
●Name goes here●
● Superhero/Super Villain name here●
●Age●
●Gender●
●Normal clothing style●
●Powers●
●Weakness●
●Brief History●
●Brief Personality description●
●Crush●
●Dating●
●Other Information●[/center]
Last edited by QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wʜᴏ Wᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ Bᴇ ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ? - Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ RP

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:21 am

●Name-Rᴏxʏ Hᴀʀᴛ●
● Superhero/villain name-Her villain name is Wildfire●
●Age-She is at the age of 24●
●Gender-SHE is obviously a girl●
●Normal clothes-When she isn't causing crime she has a slightly normal life. When she is in this "normal life" she wears mostly hoodies, t-shirts, and jeans.●
●Powers- Roxy has the power to summon fire in her hands and manipulate fire with her hands. She also has a small power in controlling boulders and such being able to move them across rooms with her mind.●
●Weakness- The fire she can summon can easily be put out by water. As for boulder controlling she can only lift a certain weight and if she tries to move a boulder that is too heavy she is weakened. ●
●History- She was born a only child. Her mother was a stay at home mom while her father was a scientist. She wasn't born with her powers they were given to her. When she was around fifteen her fathers lab needed a test subject to test out a new power experiment, she volunteered; though her mother begged her not to she did. The experiment gave her, her abilities. She sadly didn't use her new found abilities for good. ●
●Personality-Mischievous, clever, determined, secretive, often she can be untrustworthy, brave, calm, isn't easily angered. ●
●Crush-No one●
●Dating-No one●
●Other Information●

●Name-Dᴀᴠɪᴅ Rᴜsʜ●
● Superhero/Super Villain name - Spirit Switcher●
●Age- 24 years old●
●Gender- Male●
●Normal clothing style- He normally wears fitted t-shirts and jeans, he only wears fancy clothes on special occasions.●
●Powers- He has the ability to shift into other animals and he has the ability to fade till he is invisible.●
●Weakness- He can only shift into certain animals- Felines,Canines, and birds, but after he uses it he becomes weak for four hours.●
●History- He was born into a slightly large family, he has an older sister , two older brothers and a younger sister. Unlike his siblings and his parents David was different. He was often found one minute a normal human the next minute he would be a cat or a dog. This at first startled them at first. At first he misused his powers but soon used them for good.●
●Personality- Bold, clever, good, wise, foolish, determined,stubborn, daring.●
●Crush-no one●
●Dating-no one●
●Other Information-nothing●

●Name-Eʟʟᴀ Rɪᴠᴇʀs●
● Superhero/Super Villain name - Charmer●
●Age- 23●
●Gender-Female●
●Normal clothing style- She has two different styles of clothing, the girly side with skirts and dresses and then the not so girly side with jeans and t-shirts.●
●Powers- She is a master of illusions and she can see where other people are●
●Weakness- If she uses her illusions for so long she grows weak and for her seeing where people are she can vaguely see where they are.●
●History- Growing up she had a twin sister. Unlike her twin sister she had special powers. For a long time in her life she never told her parents about her powers and kept them a secret, for their safety. The only one who ever knew of her powers was her twin sister. ●
● Personality- Brave, Fierce, doesn't trust a lot of people , quick thinking, kind, determined, trustworthy, loyal, cautious ●
●Crush-none●
●Dating-none●
●Other Information- nothing●

●Name-Iᴀɴ Eᴠᴇʀs●
● Superhero/Super Villain name- Raging Storm●
●Age- 24●
●Gender-Male●
●Normal clothing style- He wears what normal guys wear, t-shirt and jeans? What do you expect?●
●Powers- He has the ability to summon terrible storm, as long as it involves either air or water and sometimes lighting●
●Weakness- He is unable to create a mini blizzard, and he can only create one storm at a time●
●History- He doesn't talk about it often. All people know is that he got taken away from his family at the age of ten and had to live with his aunt and uncle. ●
●Personality●- He tries to be unnoticed by certain people, he is very clever, very secretive, Rebellious,stubborn,devoted.
●Crush-None●
●Dating-None●
●Other Information-None●
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wʜᴏ Wᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ Bᴇ ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ? - Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ RP

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:22 am

Wᴇ Aʀᴇ Nᴏᴡ Oᴘᴇɴ
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wʜᴏ Wᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ Bᴇ ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ? - Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ RP Oᴘᴇɴ

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 am

One Day More wrote:-Bump-
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:48 pm

●Name●
Macy Sage Allen
● Superhero Name●
Cougar
●Age●
●Gender●
Female
●Powers●
Shape shifter
Being a cougar is her main animal form, but as long as she has contacted a different animal, she can temporarily turn into it.

●Weakness●
Fire, water, feelings, spiders
●History●
Macy grew up as an only child. One day she was kidnapped and taken to a lab where she was experimented on. There, she became a shape shifter. She really doesn't know much else about her past than that.. She lost a good percentage of her memory a few years ago.
●Personality●
Macy is your average good-girl. She is very shy, caring, and loving. She can be short-tempered from time to time, but other than that she acts very innocent, not one to break the rules. Macy is also a sweet girl who is very friendly once you get to know her. She is also very protective of the ones she cares about and can be a little bossy sometimes.
●Crush●
None at the moment
●Dating●
No one
●Pet●
Her dog, Brooke
●Family●
None that she knows of
●Other Information●

●Name●
Drew Simons
● Super Villain Name●
Orion
●Age●
●Gender●
Male
●Powers●
Gravity Controller
He can make cars and other objects of that size or smaller levitate and flip over. He can also use his power to make himself fly anywhere he wishes.

●Weakness●
Water, windy areas, mountains
●History●
Drew was orphaned at a young age and has never been adopted. When he was a teenager, he left the orphanage he was in and turned into a thief and villain.
●Personality●
Drew is a very independent individual, seeming to rely on himself and only himself. He is a big flirt from time to time and has a short temper. He's very protective of those close to him and deep down, he can be very caring.
●Crush●
None yet
●Dating●
No one
●Other Information●
He has light brown hair and dark brown eyes
Last edited by Terox on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalBlack » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:49 pm

can I reserve a female hero}}
~Love can fix anything~

RoyalBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:52 pm

{Accepted and Yes you may, will you be making a male as well ^_^)
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaii★ » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:00 pm

● Name: Sevens Catalyst●
● Villain Name: Card Dealer●
● 23●
●Male ●
● Sevens is a classy person. Usually wearing either a vest and tie, or a black tux. He feels rather uncomfortable when he's in jeans and a loose shirt.●
● He carries a deck of cards; each card containing a different spell. Number cards summon demon dogs, and the numbers matter on the card value. Face Cards give Sevens himself either water abilities if its a black card, and fire when it's a red card. Aces allow quick escapes during robberies, and jokers...well, he's never used them. ●
● The deck itself is a weakness. He can only pull from the top, every 10 minutes. So the card will be at random, and magically shuffle itself.●
● Sevens was born into a wealthy family, his parents always at work. He did not have any siblings, nor pets. Just a nanny who would watch afar as he played with his trains and cars. He would run around the mansion, and when playing in the attic he found a wooden box, containing cards. He opened the box, took the cards and read aloud what the box said, which triggered something; supernatural. Dogs of shadow came out of the first card, which soon took rampage on the entire house. Family, maids, nanny. All dead. ●
● Sevens is a flirt. He loves the ladies. And he likes them when they are hard to catch. He's bold, daring, and is very good when it comes to card games. He's stubborn, and tends to go to the highest bidder whenever he picks up assassination missions. ●
●Crush: Oh, no.●
●Dating: Nope.●
● other information? Nope.●
Last edited by kawaii★ on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
deviantART ;; one times one?
female ✖ heterosexual ✖ otherkin

nishi tate. my rp bae kitten
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
hello! my name is kawaii★!
i breathe & live manga/anime.
gajeel x levy forever - hiro just let it happen already.
feel free to pm me to talk about
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me