Team Avatar (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Team Avatar (Open and Accepting)

Postby Blackbird7 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:15 am

~ Fire ~ Air ~ Water ~ Earth ~

These Are The Four Elements
If born a bender, you can learn to control and later to master one of these elements.
It is a great honor and depending on where your born, and who your parents may be, one of these elements will bend at your will. But, there is one, one who spends a lifetime mastering not one, nor two, or three of these elements, but four... a powerful being who can control all elements and has access to the past centuries of knowledge and wisdom of others like him(or her)self when in a certain state. This being is half man, half spirit, and a bridge between the two worlds. They are not meant to use their power to rule or conquer but to keep peace and govern. This person is...
The Avatar
The Avatar does not live once, but reincarnates his or herself so that they may live, protect, and balance the world through the ages. Each time the Avatar dies, they will be born again into the next element in the cycle. The record of past avatars is extensive but some of the more recent avatars have been,
And the Very First Avatar (Not current), Wan.

But Now...
Those Avatars are gone, their spirits and knowledge kept in the new avatar, and the cycle has continued. Sadly, after Korra the Avatar born into the Earth nation went missing as a child, five years later a young firebender, around the age of three, got angry and slammed his foot on the ground, sending chunks of Earth in random directions. This was when the world found their New avatar, and he was to begin training.
This new avatar, Hiro, is your friend and as a tradition that Avatar Aang's friend started years ago, you, the avatar, and your other friends have kept a team going. Team Avatar. You travel where he does, you help him train, and keep balance in the world. You live in an age where spirits and humans live on the same grounds, until... that fateful day. With the use of spirits, bending masters... and science (in this new age of technology) a machine was made that supposedly... could send people back in time!

You don't believe it's possible so Team Avatar, and Hiro, the Avatar himself rush in on the scene to see what's really going on. A gigantic dark spirits sends Hiro flying through the roof of the building, "NO!" You hear someone call. What to do now is a hard decision, whether to go to Hiro, or stay and fight is a difficult decision, but before you know, the choice is made for you. There's a bright flash, perhaps a few screams. Then suddenly... everything becomes warm, calm, and oddly... different. When is it you will realize that you and Team Avatar have awoken in a literal new age?

HI!!! So I've been wanting to do an Avatar/ Bending themed rp for a while but didn't quite know what to do until I recently came up with this idea. I wanna thank you for the interest. So here's the rundown,
You and the other members of Team Avatar have been sent back in time. You don't know when and you only have ideas of how, but it's happened. You awaken in an empty field remotely close to the other people from your Team. You choose if your a bender or not, you choose what to do and where to go. When will you realize that somethings not right? There is no technology and everything seems so different. Who could the current Avatar be, and how can you get back to your time and your Avatar?

Notes:
- In this, Avatar Hiro wasn't pulled with you back in time so no one may rp him since he's in the future.
- You don't know who the current avatar is and though I may reveal something about it (it won't be a mentioned name from any of the shows) for now no one can actually rp the avatar. (It's just un-fair because of course multiple people will wanna be the avatar)
- Within the Team everyone knows each other (unless there is a loss of memory) but you can also rp someone from the past.
- And finally, this rp is more about how Team Avatar copes and about benders, not trying to get back to the future. (Because then anyone from the past would be left out if they somehow made it back)

Pages
1. Story Setup
2. Rules
3. News/ Updates and Mods
4. Forms
5. My Characters
6. Characters List
Last edited by Blackbird7 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm sorry, but I just don't have time to come on here anymore... I always forget and feel terrible when I remember because I realize that I probably annoy the heck out of a lot of people by forgetting
Because of this, I'm quitting. :( Bye <3
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2. Rules (Please Read!)

Postby Blackbird7 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:21 am

My Rules:

- Please star out any cuss words. Example. Sh**
    - Please don't fight in OOC. If you must, then go to PM, but let's try to keep the peace :)
    - If you could use parenthesis or brackets when talking in OOC, it's makes it less confusing
    - Please fade to black, if your character is going to go farther than passionately kissing
    - Please no inappropriate pictures
    - If someone asks for a recap and I'm not there to give it, please do so
    - Please don't leave people out
    - No one can rp the Avatar, as said before (and of course you can only bend one element)
    - Please don't rp any existing characters from the shows, you may be in their family line, but this is a new age with new people :) (Btw, one of my characters is in the line of Zuko, sorry he's my fav along with Toph! [But I'm not putting anyone in her line])
    - Finally I ask you listen to me (and mods if I end up getting some :D)
    This can and hopefully will be fun, but I ask that you follow my rules. Thanks!

Some Things I don't mind:

- I don't mind if you only play one gender, that's your choice
    - I don't mind if you play a lot of characters, you can have as many as you want!
    - Note: Once I've accepted one of your characters the others are automatically accepted.
    - I don't mind if you use your own form.
    - I don't mind if you use anime or drawn pictures.
Last edited by Blackbird7 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry, but I just don't have time to come on here anymore... I always forget and feel terrible when I remember because I realize that I probably annoy the heck out of a lot of people by forgetting
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

3. News/ Updates and Mods

Postby Blackbird7 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:23 am

News/ Updates

Rp now open!

Mods

None for now, wanna be one? Just ask :)
Last edited by Blackbird7 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

4. Forms

Postby Blackbird7 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:33 am

For the Character List...

Please fill one of these out and put it at the top or bottom of your form so I may add your character to the front page with a little info and where a person would be able to find your full form. :)

Female:
Code: Select all
[color=#FF00BF]Name ~ Female ~ Age ~ Bender or Not? ~ Team Avatar or Person of the Past? ~ Page #[/color]

Example:

Kara ~ Female ~ 16 ~ Non-bender ~ Person of the Past ~ Page 9

Male:
[color=#0000BF]Name ~ Male ~ Age ~ Bender or Not? ~ Team Avatar or Person of the Past? ~ Page #[/color]

Example:

Nathan ~ Male ~ 19 ~ Earht Bender ~ Team Avatar ~ Page 1

Main Form

[u][size=150]Where do I start?[/size][/u]

[b]Name [/b]

[b]Nickname [/b]

[b]Gender [/b]

[b]Age [/b]

[b]Looks [/b]

[u][size=150]A little about me...[/size][/u]

[b]Personality [/b]

[b]History (Wanna share how you met Avatar Hiro?)[/b]

[b]Family [/b]

[b]Are you a Bender? (If so what type)[/b]

[b]What Nation were you born in? (Fire Nation, Earth Kingdoms, Water Nation [North or South Pole], Air Temples (Eastern, Western, Northern, or Southern]) [/b]

[u][size=150]My Life right now[/size][/u]

[b]Skills/ Interests/ Likes[/b]

[b]Dis-likes[/b]

[b]Fears[/b]

[b]Crush[/b]

[b]Relationship/ Dating Status[/b]

[b]Orientation[/b]

[b]Anything Else?[/b]
Last edited by Blackbird7 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

5. My Character

Postby Blackbird7 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:10 am

~ Lee ~ Male ~ 19 ~ Fire Bender ~ Team Avatar ~ Page 1

Where do I start?

Name
"Lee..."
Nickname
"Don't have one."
Looks
"What... don't you have eyes? Have a look, see that guy with dark hair, darker eyes, a little thin but decently fit and tall... that's me... tsh"
http://www.soompi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Lee-Hyun-Woo-elle-11-e1369283068811.jpg

A little about me...

Personality
"..." Despite what you've witnessed so far, Lee isn't as bad as you think. He's a little quieter than most but he isn't always so rude. He's naturally good at stepping up when needed as a leader and was close friends with Avatar Hiro, so he often knows how to make tough decisions. In public he's usually respectful and kind to the citizens around him, although when fighting for justice or talking to some sort of criminal 'bad guy' type, he isn't so nice. If things go too far Lee can lose his temper and that's when things become bad but after a incident of burning an innocent when younger, he's always tried to be careful. Most of the time you won't see a lot of emotion or even a normal amount though... usually he keeps a lot bottled up. For him, his personality isn't truly defined by one feature, although usually he is the silent mysterious type, so who knows how it will change when he realizes he's been sent back in time.
History
"The only way you would know more than an inch of my past is by going to Hiro and asking him... and who knows how keen he'll be on sharing." Sadly, Lee has had a rough life ever since he was born. His mother passed when giving birth to Lee and his twin sister. He never knew her so the two were raised by their father until the age of five. An accident with the electricity sparked a fire and none of Lee's family other than himself survived, this was crushing at an age so young... he didn't want to accept that his family was all gone, he was so close to his sister and father... so it was hard to let go. For the next eight years Lee lived with an adopted family but he didn't like them very much, the siblings would pick on him, and the parents were almost never home because of business. When he was thirteen Lee's older brother had a girl over and Lee caught her stealing while his brother was in another room. He accidentally burnt her wrist while trying to get back what she had taken but when his brother came back there was a misunderstanding... Lee had never felt so much pain in one slap, and as he laid there on the ground in pain, wondering why he had received this for trying to help... his bending got out of hand. He never really had control but now it was worse, in one moment he had filled the entire room with a fiery blaze... his older brother was smart enough to block it but... one of Lee's little sisters was in the doorway and wasn't that smart yet... That moment scared not only Lee for life, but it scared her too. He couldn't take the guilt, regret, and pain, even though she said it was ok, even though she forgave him and tried to reassure him that it was an accident, he couldn't take it and ran away a year later. Lee constantly thinks of the little girl... though not his real sister, one of the only nice ones he had known in that house... and probably the one he had been closest to.
After that Lee lived on the streets for a short time until the day he ran into another firebender... around his age, practicing his bending capabilities in an alley. Lee never did ask why he was practicing there but they soon became friends. The boy was different... and he was kind. Lee quickly learned that that boy's name was Hiro, and Hiro was the Avatar. This was astonishing and exciting but it changed nothing for the two. Hiro decided he wanted to take Lee in and begged his parents until it happened. The boys trained together, and learned together... soon Lee made other friends but Hiro was Lee's closest friend, so he told him and only him about his past and what had happened in his life.
(I hope no one find this unfair that I wrote part of Lee's story involving Hiro, I was trying to give a little background and honestly if someone would like to fill in more of it their characters can be close to Hiro as well!!! :D This is Team Avatar, everyone knows Hiro from different experiences and most likely those experiences at least sometimes happened with other members of Team A!)
Family
"Don't have one..." This isn't... completely true, Lee truthfully considers Team Avatar family even though sadly... he lost his.
Are you a Bender?
"Yes... I'm a well trained fire bender who comes from a long line of well trained fire benders... ever heard of Fire Lord Zuko? Or perhaps his grandson General Iroh... those are my ancestors... it's a lot to live up to but isn't it odd how so many of my generations family in the past have known different avatars, and now I know the new one?"
What Nation were you born in?
"Technically I was born in the Earth Nation, however I grew up in the Fire Nation."

My Life right now

Skills/ Interests/ Likes
"Well... I'm good with my bending and martial arts in general, so on a day like the solar eclipse I won't be completely screwed... although I'm best with hand to hand... I'm terrible with most weapons."
Dis-likes
"Anyone abusive really makes me angry, honestly mistreatment or being inconsiderate in general can tick me off..."
Fears
"Hurting someone I care about is one of my biggest fears... which is common knowledge to most, although people don't know why I'm so afraid of it... they don't know my past."
Crush
"No comment"
Relationship/ Dating Status
"I'm not in a relationship at the moment..."
Orientation
"Straight"
Anything Else?
"Uhh... you tell me"

(I will probably create someone from the past as well, but I think it will depend on the turnout of people first :))
Last edited by Blackbird7 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

6. Character List

Postby Blackbird7 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:15 am

Character List

(If I forgot to put your character here, please tell me and I will add them! :))

Team Avatar
From the Past

- Lee ~ Male ~ 19 ~ Fire Bender ~ Team Avatar ~ Page 1

-Annissa ~ Female ~ 15 ~ Water Bender ~ Team Avatar ~ Page 1

-Kayla Winterfield ~ Female ~ 16~ Air Bender ~ Team Avatar ~ Page 2

-Dahlia ~ Female ~ 16 ~ Earth bender ~ Team Avatar ~ Page 2
Last edited by Blackbird7 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Team Avatar (Open and Accepting)

Postby Blackbird7 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:21 am

(Ok this rp is officially Open and Accepting *Cuts Ribbon* Whoo hoo! :D Please Join)
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbird7 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:30 pm

(Bump! c:)
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:48 am

Annissa ~ Female ~ 15 ~ Water Bender ~ Team Avatar ~ Page 1

Where do I start?

Name
"My name's Annissa

Nickname
"I don't really have one... But you can give me one if you like!"

Looks
"Um I'm pretty small for my age. I'm short, and don't have a very big build. I have very dark brown hair, it's often mistaken for black. My eyes are bright blue."

A little about me...

Personality
"Well, I like to think I'm nice."
Annissa is friendly to most people and always gives them a chance to be her friend, which can be a problem as she is often too trusting. She can be a little shy when first meeting people, but quickly warms up to them. She loves to laugh and often looks on the bright side of things.

History
"Hm, well I don't have a very interesting past."
Annissa grew up as an only child, but she lived only with her father, her mother having died during childbirth. When it became clear that Annissa was a water bender, her father sent her to train with the masters. Annissa quickly progressed and her skill grew. She met Hiro when he came to be trained. They weren't particularly close, but he asked her to join Team Avatar anyway.

Family
"Just my dad."

Are you a Bender? (If so what type)
"Yes, I'm a Water Bender."

What Nation were you born in? (Fire Nation, Earth Kingdoms, Water Nation [North or South Pole], Air Temples (Eastern, Western, Northern, or Southern])
"I was born and raised in the Southern Water Tribe."

My Life right now

Skills/ Interests/ Likes
"I'm fairly skilled in water bending, though in most of my free time I can usually be found trying to improve. I'm not particularly good at other forms of fighting, but I'm pretty agile."

Dis-likes
"I don't like when people judge me based on my size. Usually they don't make that mistake twice."

Fears
"Umm... I don't like heights... At all..."

Crush
"No one."

Relationship/ Dating Status
"I'm single."

Orientation
"Straight."

Anything Else?
"I don't think so."

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbird7 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:57 am

(Hi Dreamy! :D Accepted! Welcome to the rp, I will add your character to the list! ^-^ Thanks for joining)
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me