The Asylum (Superhuman Powers rp) (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Asylum (Superhuman Powers rp) (Accepting!)

Postby ~ mew ~ » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Ever feel like you're not normal? Like you're different from the other kids? Like you have hidden potential, and you just haven't found it quite yet?
Well, you're right.
At the age of 13, you found out you had powers. These powers are feared by the "normal" people. Whether it is telekinesis, controlling an element or two, or shape-shifting into a few animals, you are treated like an outcast. At first, you couldn't control your powers. That's when most are caught.
But, maybe you evaded the clutches of the government for a year or so. It's never more. They have ways of finding the "strange" people, tracking them down and capturing them. Every single one is put into a hospital. "The Asylum," they call it.
The are 3 floors in this hospital: Floor 1 is where the patients are checked in, where the doctors and nurses have their offices, and various other faculty rooms. Floor 2 has a gym, a playground, and various other areas for activities, along with several testing and operating rooms that are heavily guarded and soundproof. Floor 3 is where the patients reside.
The hospital staff want to keep the patients inside at all costs. How?
Fear.
Fear is their main weapon. Guards everywhere, an electric fence surrounding the facility, plus many other surprises.
Any patient caught using their powers to do harm is killed. So far, they have done an excellent job, with not even a single escape attempt. But, the hospital is fairly new, and the patients have been young and naïve, until now. They have grown older, wiser. Some went crazy, but they were all sent off to a secret facility far from the hospital. And some have gotten bitter. The other older "strange" humans are hopeless. The rest are newcomers, with more entering every day.
Will you try and find freedom? Or will you just accept your fate and stay?

"The Asylum"
Main Entrance
Staff Room
Staff Offices
Patient Rooms
Hallways
Gym
Playground
Indoor Park
Lounge
Testing Rooms
Observation Rooms
Last edited by ~ mew ~ on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
trading all pets/items for flightrising currency
~ mew ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Forms

Postby ~ mew ~ » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:29 pm

1.) Stay active! If you aren't on for a week without notifying me beforehand, I will send you a pm. If you still do not respond within 5 days of that pm being sent, your character will be given away.
2.) Keep genders even! And try to make at least 1 doctor/nurse.
3.) No fighting OOC. Pm me for matters concerning other members.
4.) All CS and Tess's rules apply, duh. Anything I say, unless it is against these rules, goes.
5.) Max of 4 characters, 5 if i deem you worthy(active, nice posts, etc).
6.)Try to keep powers different. There are plenty of powers, people! Minor powers are exceptions to this.
7.)HIS IS NOT A WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE/FARIE RP! So, NO other races. Slight modifications(no doubles!) are okay if they've been experimented on(Wings, tails, claws, etc.) to make you character more unique.
8.) DO NOT GO MORE THAN 5 PAGES WITHOUT ME!!!
9.) No swearing! Crap, darn, shoot, etc. are fine.
10.) For OOC, use (( ))
11.) No crushing on/dating your own character. It's no fun!
12.) Keep it PG-13! Fade to black or timeskip when birthing, etc. No excessive gore or torture.
13.) No killing characters unless given permission by the owner of the character or I give permission for inactivity!
14.) Proper grammar!
15.) Have fun~

Patients
Name: -
Looks: Picture or detailed description
Personality: Put something, not just "rp it out"
Powers: Between 1-3, depending on how major they are
History: Put something
Crush: -
Other: -

Staff
Name: -
Looks: ^
Personality: ^
Position: Head Doctor, Leading Surgeon, Leading Psychologist, Leading Therapist, doctors/nurses in those fields
History: ^
Other: -

Patients
Code: Select all
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Powers:
History:
Crush:
Other:

Staff
Code: Select all
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Position:
History:
Crush:
Other:

Name: Luna Rivers
Looks: She has shoulder-length, slightly wavy black hair and bright green eyes. She usually wears a sweatshirt, t-shirt, black sneakers, dark blue jeans, and a necklace with a wolf fang on it.
Personality: Swift, brave, loyal, responsible, very untrusting, and can be hard to get along with. She can also be quite crazy and sometimes psychotic. She is a tactical thinker and very smart.
Powers: Wind control, a special "dark" fire, and can shape shift into a wolf.
History: She was one of the first to be brought to the hospital. The staff had a hard time outwitting her, though. They did experiments on her that gave her wings. She resents the staff and wants to be free.
Crush: None
Other: Her wolf form is black and her wings are black feathers with silver tips.

Name: Myles Crow
Looks: Shaggy black hair, blue eyes, and usually wears some sort of a black pullover hoodie with rolled up sleeves, a gray t-sleeved shirt with grayish brown stripes that goes down past his hoodie(more on the right side than the left), black cargo shorts, and black sneakers. His arms are taped from the palm of his hand to his elbow. He also wears black fingerless gloves with white fur at the wrist.
Personality: Almost always in a bad mood. There usually isn't a reason for this. But when there is a reason, he gets more grouchy than normal, if possible. He tends to snap at people when they annoy him, and has quite the short fuse and temper. Usually, he keeps to himself, rarely talking. If you get him to open up and become friends with you, however, he is nice and sweet. He will keep anyone's secret at all costs. He used to be more upbeat, but now he is more depressed and hopeless.
Powers: He has shadow control and can turn into a half-cat.
History: He evaded the government longer than almost anyone. They had to sedate him a few times before he would stop attacking the staff.
Other: His half-cat form gives him claws, whiskers, ears, and a tail, as well as slightly heightened senses.

Name: Jay Ridley
Looks: Black hair, blind blue eyes, a green shirt with 2 blue jay feathers pictured on the front, a blue sweatshirt, no shoes, and blue jeans.
Personality: Smart, easy to anger, can be rude, and lithe. He hates when people make fun of his blindness or when people try to avoid talking about his blindness.
Powers: He can sense feelings and is slightly psychic.
History: He was brought to the hospital a year ago. He had evaded the government for a while with his keen inner sight. They staff was surprised to learn he had been born blind.
Other: Blind~

Name: Avalon Sky
Looks: Shoulder-length wavy brown hair, a white blouse, bright blue eyes, a gray skirt that goes down to her knees, and a gold armband on her upper left arm.
Personality: She is calm and shy. She appears weak but is much stronger than she looks.
Powers: Invisibility, shifter(small birds, mice, bunnies)
History: Avalon has just recently been taking to "the Asylum." Her past had been very traumatic anyway, as she had been physically abused, and so she just quietly went with the staff.
Other: She has a brown bunny stuffed animal in her room on her bed.

Name: Dr. John Flint
Looks: Short gay hair, cruel brown eyes, wears a lab coat and brown shoes.
Personality: He is quite devious and evil, and loves to do experiments. He is cruel to most of his patients.
Position: Head Doctor
History: He was put in charge of "the Asylum" when it was first established. He has helped conduct many tests on the patients.
Other: Nope!
Last edited by ~ mew ~ on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
~ mew ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters and Relationships

Postby ~ mew ~ » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:42 pm

✴Luna Rivers, ♀, 16, dark fire/wind control/wolf shifter(and wings), page 1(me)
✴Myles Crow, ♂, 17, shadow control/half-cat shifter, page 1(me)
Avalon Sky, page 1(me)
✴Jay Ridley, ♂, 15, empathy/slightly psychic, page 1(me)
✴Katelyn(Katie) Freeborough, ♀, 16, shifter(cats, small birds, foxes)/water control(and cat ears/tail), page 2(Katie~Star~21)
✴Elizabeth(Liz/Lizzy) Light, ♀, 16, light control/elasticity(and butterfly wings), page 12(Katie~Star~21)
Clara
Myra
Sebastion
Alexander
Adira
Idk, really.
✴Dr. John Flint, ♂, 32, Head Doctor, page 1(me)
✴Leigh Miller, ♀, 18, Nurse, page 2(c'est la vie)
Some others

< and > mean one-way crush, <> means two-way crush, + means dating, and ~ means siblings.

Katie>Jay
Myra><Sebastian
Last edited by ~ mew ~ on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~ mew ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Asylum (WIP, do not post)

Postby katie; » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Name: "My name is Katelyn Freeborough."
Nickname: "Please, call me Katie!"
Gender: "I'm most certainly female! If you can't tell, then shame on you!"
Looks: "Look at my picture above! However, thanks to being experimented on, I now have a pair of cat ears and a cat tail that are the same color as my hair."
Personality: "My personality? Well, I'm a nice, fun person but I'm rather short-tempered. I tend to be very bubbly and kind to those that I like, but I can take a little while to fully trust someone. I am intelligent, loyal, brave, trustworthy, respectful, kind-hearted (for the most part) and quite a few other things. I never give up, even in situations that are rather... bad. I will protect my friends at all costs."
Powers: "I'm a shapeshifter. I can turn into a variety of different animals-- I'm not limited to just one type/species. Oh, and I have the ability to communicate with a few types of animals thanks to the fact that I can shapeshift. Also... I can control water..."
History: "Before I came to the Asylum, I lived with my parents. Once they found out about my powers, they didn't allow me to attend public school so I could be protected. So, I've been homeschooled for a while. The government found out about me when I still couldn't control my powers, and they took me away from my family. However, I now have full control over my powers. I learned to use them and control them rather quickly... Anyways, I've been at the Asylum for a year and a half now, but I'm still the same person I was when I came in. Although, I've been experimented on a couple of times. That's how I got my cat ears and a cat tail. I hate the doctors, and most of them I'd really like to beat to a bloody pulp... They haven't crushed my spirit, nor am I all that afraid of them. I'm still the same Katie I was before I was brought here, and they can never crush my spirit... I refuse to accept my fate, and I will fight for my freedom if need be... One way or another, I swear on my mother's grave that I will make it out of here eventually."
Crush: "It... It may or may not be J-Jay...!"
Other: "Yeah. I've got cat ears and a cat tail~"

(( If I've got too many powers, just tell me and I'll take out the control of water part ^.^ ))
Last edited by katie; on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
this account is no longer active to roleplay, and i only use it to contact people every now and then. the only website i will roleplay on now is advanced scribes. the only exception to this is a single roleplay that i promised a friend i'd stay in.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Asylum (Superhuman Powers rp) (Accepting!)

Postby vaermina » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Name: Acelyn Brown, it's a weird name, but it's a unique one. Her parents named her this because they wanted a unique, calm name, something to represent her. Her nickname is Ace, which she prefers to be called.
Looks: Acelyn is a tall, slim girl with tan skin, and braided dark pink hair. She has light blue eyes and a straight smile, though she does have a scar on her leg.
Personality: Ace is a very quiet girl, though quick and sneaky. Ace likes to be left alone, but will talk with other patients. She find's it hard to think, and hates being under pressure. She would like to escape, though sometimes her mind switches. She can be very sharp if you get on her bad side, and Ace is a good friend, though. She can keep a secret, and is very calm in some situations needed.
Powers: Ace can control electricity, from the television to cable box, she can easily control any electricity type, though sometimes it shrinks her energy. Though being tested on to see how she could control electricity, she now manages to make black-outs happen, but rarely.
History: Ace was an orphan, her family unknown. But Ace was soon found out about her powers when she used them freely, and was sent to the hospital. She never tried to run away, since usually it back-fired, but became calm and circulated after some time. But Ace would like to escape, and dreams of it. She doesn't have a big history.
Crush: None.
Other: Nope.

{Sorry for lame application, will edit tommorow. oqo}
          ────────────── ( HAVE MERCY ON THE POOR BASTARD ! ! ! ) ──────────────
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████

────

─── VAE | SHE/HER | ADULT | MY BSF <3 | SUPPORT VICTIMS RIGHTS | LOML 1# & 2# | STORAGE ──
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ mew ~ » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:48 pm

((Katie- accepted! But I want a list of species she can turn into so I know it's not too much. Jingle, I'll read your form later, I've gotta go XD
Just realized the form isn't bold and pretty! Woops! I'll have to fix that...))
~ mew ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:51 pm

(( XD lol~
Since she's like, a cat, she can turn into just about any type of cat, whether it be a little domestic house kitty, a lion or a cheetah. Also, she can turn into a fox, a couple different kinds of birds and maybe a bear or something like that... XD ))
this account is no longer active to roleplay, and i only use it to contact people every now and then. the only website i will roleplay on now is advanced scribes. the only exception to this is a single roleplay that i promised a friend i'd stay in.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:15 am

Name:
"It's Collyn Aitord Orikrans. Please don't call me anything else besides that, I really dislike Colly, Lyn, Aitor, and Tord."
Age;;
"I am sixteen years of age, with my birthday being May 1st, making my Zodiac, Tauros."
Gender;;
"Duh, I'm a guy."
Looks:
He's short, around 5'6, and weighed a lightweight 102 pounds. He had one of those scrawnier frames, a lithe build which one could tell was unused to the activities which were usually played by an average boy. His hair could simply be described as frazzled, go a mess of dark brown curls that seemed to lean every which way, yet had an oddly hypnotic effect. His hair was cut just past his ears, which, instead of being rounded, had a pointed effect, making him appear to be one of those fairytale elves. Though, if I were to choose the most interesting fact about this boy, it wouldn't be his shape, hair, or, he'll, even his ears. No, it would be his eyes.

When this young man had been born, he had been birthed with the genetic mutation known simply as hectcromia, in which he inherited two different iris colours. His right eye was a light hazel, or faded 'gold' as his mother called it, it was true, for instead of being a dark chestnut, his eye took on a more yellow tinge, ringed with a darker colour of the same side. His left eye, though a much more common colour, was unusual as well. A stormy blue-gray, flecked with bits of what appeared to be liquid emerald crystal. Eye structure that was a wide almond shape, framed by his impossibly long lashes, whose colour resembled that of midnight. Freckles dappled his face, crossing the bridge of his nose, with some even falling into his cheeks.

His skin colour could be me described as radiant, an even olive-tone, which most likely results in his heritage being from Greece.

When his power is in use, Collyn is surrounded by a faint aura, whose colour reflects his current mood and abilities. His eye colour also correlates, returning to their normal colour once his ability has been extinguished.
Personality:
[Irritable] Though it may not seem like it, Collyn has a short fuse, when something is directly involved in him. He'll explode over the simplest of comments, and will begin screaming in other people's faces.
[Stubborn]Undyingly stubborn, he refuses to give up, and to try his best when he can, even if he doesn't like what it is. He refuses to back down, always standing his ground when he believes in it. This, on occasion, has led to some minor authority problems.
[Loyal]Loyal to the end, he refuses to give up on a friend, even if they gave up on him longer before. He'll strand by them, for better or for worse, and will help put when he can. This however, can cause him to be blind to that friend's not-so-good traits.
[Nomadic;quiet and reserved] His trait above is countered by this one, as the boy struggles in making, and painting strong friendships due to his dislike of crowds, and his craving for silence.
[Spitfire] Unpredictable at times, you never know what Collyn's next move is in life, whether it's to yell at a teacher, or doing something random.
[Intelligence; cunning] An intelligent young man, he often channels that energy into petty tricks.
[Bravery] Not afraid to stand up to authority, or too try something completely new if he puts his mind to it.
Powers;;
Aura Manipulation - Collyn posses a ability known simply as Aura Manipulation. While he is limited, as his gift doesn't extend to where he can manipulate the Auras of others, he has managed to reach a "two-level" scheme. When powered on to the first level, Collyn aura is a shimmering haze of colour, surrounding him throughout all movement. His eyes don't change colour here, however that comes later. There is a small mental switch that only Collyn can see, and once flipped, his power increases, however now his aura pulls it's power directly from Collyn's emotion. Depending on how he's feeling, powers are unlocked and locked for him to use.
History:
Born in Greece, Collyn moved to America with his mother and father when he was five. There he was publicly schooled for a few years until his powers began to emerge, and his parents, fearing for their son, had him homeschooled. However, he could not evade the government forever, and was captured when he turned fifteen.
"Nope, sorry. No one currently."
Other

Name:
"I'm Dylan Ulysses Le'Cole, and I'm a speedster."
Age;;
"I am fufteen years of age, with my birthday being November 21st, making my Zodiac, Scorpio."
Gender;;
"Duh, I'm a guy."
Looks:
[See above]
Personality:

Powers;;
Celerity/Supernatural speed - Dylan has the ability to break the barrier of sound, as every molecular cell in his body is supercharged, buzzing with energy. His sight is enhanced, due to the fact that his pores are overflowing with energy. His reflexes are also supercharged, and for him, everything seems to be moving in slow motion. His durability is supercharged, allowing him to withstand tough attacks. However, a downside of this is his enhanced metabolism, Dylan has to eat frequently, and in large quantities to sustain him.

Enhanced/Super healing - Healing faster than a normal person, Dylan's speed also extends to healing, the best way to take him down is to either shock him, or cut off a limb.

Photographic memory- A rather natural skill, Dylan has the inability to forget what he reads, sees, or hears. This skill has been with him since birth, however. It was not born in the lab.

History:

"Nope, nope, nope."
Other;;
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:54 am

Name: Elsa Snow
Looks: Image
Personality: Nice and caring, but sometimes can break out. She can be rude and stubborn, you really don't want to see her bad side, belive me.
Powers: Controls water (including ice and snow) and can run at speed of light
History: One day before her birthday she have jump into frozen lake, the next day she was 13. On her birthday she walked next to the same lake and sit down on snow covered grass. Suddenly she realized she had powers, bu she never tested them before.
Crush: Win her heart
Other: Danny is her twin

Name: Danny Snow
Looks:
Personality: Stubborn but loyal. May not seem like his nice to every one but deep in he really is. He is really protective over his twin sister, he would die for her.
Powers: He can control fire and turn into white tiger
History: He has got his powers when he was 13, instead of going to lake he has stay in the house but burn on candle. Now he has got powers and a scar on his arm.
Crush: Win his heart
Other: Elsa is his twin

Hi. Call me Fade or Away. I'm a big fan of PewDiePie, he is my role model and joker. If you like to role play, chat or need help then PM me. I really like role playing so yea send me links. Bye! =)

Hi again. Don't Read The Next Sentence!
You little rebel! I like you.
So you see. I'm random, wild and probably need to go to hospital because I'm super crazy.
You're still here? Ok. I trade and gift people a lot. I will trade you most of my pets. Don't offer on my Bro Army group pets. Seriously. Those are my fave pets and they remind me of Pewds so your never gonna get 'em.

I also like Smosh, CutiePieMarzia and many other You Tubers. Sometimes I'm on a trip so I wont be on. I have many friends on my friend list. But I will always add you on it! PM me to be friends, don't be shy I don't hate anyone. And if you send me a bad trade I won't hate you! Just send me a new one!
Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:26 am

SkyArrow wrote:
Name:
"It's Collyn Aitord Orikrans. Please don't call me anything else besides that, I really dislike Colly, Lyn, Aitor, and Tord."
Age;;
"I am sixteen years of age, with my birthday being May 1st, making my Zodiac, Tauros."
Gender;;
"Duh, I'm a guy."
Looks:
He's short, around 5'6, and weighed a lightweight 102 pounds. He had one of those scrawnier frames, a lithe build which one could tell was unused to the activities which were usually played by an average boy. His hair could simply be described as frazzled, go a mess of dark brown curls that seemed to lean every which way, yet had an oddly hypnotic effect. His hair was cut just past his ears, which, instead of being rounded, had a pointed effect, making him appear to be one of those fairytale elves. Though, if I were to choose the most interesting fact about this boy, it wouldn't be his shape, hair, or, he'll, even his ears. No, it would be his eyes.

When this young man had been born, he had been birthed with the genetic mutation known simply as hectcromia, in which he inherited two different iris colours. His right eye was a light hazel, or faded 'gold' as his mother called it, it was true, for instead of being a dark chestnut, his eye took on a more yellow tinge, ringed with a darker colour of the same side. His left eye, though a much more common colour, was unusual as well. A stormy blue-gray, flecked with bits of what appeared to be liquid emerald crystal. Eye structure that was a wide almond shape, framed by his impossibly long lashes, whose colour resembled that of midnight. Freckles dappled his face, crossing the bridge of his nose, with some even falling into his cheeks.

His skin colour could be me described as radiant, an even olive-tone, which most likely results in his heritage being from Greece.

When his power is in use, Collyn is surrounded by a faint aura, whose colour reflects his current mood and abilities. His eye colour also correlates, returning to their normal colour once his ability has been extinguished.
Personality:
[Irritable] Though it may not seem like it, Collyn has a short fuse, when something is directly involved in him. He'll explode over the simplest of comments, and will begin screaming in other people's faces.
[Stubborn]Undyingly stubborn, he refuses to give up, and to try his best when he can, even if he doesn't like what it is. He refuses to back down, always standing his ground when he believes in it. This, on occasion, has led to some minor authority problems.
[Loyal]Loyal to the end, he refuses to give up on a friend, even if they gave up on him longer before. He'll strand by them, for better or for worse, and will help put when he can. This however, can cause him to be blind to that friend's not-so-good traits.
[Nomadic;quiet and reserved] His trait above is countered by this one, as the boy struggles in making, and painting strong friendships due to his dislike of crowds, and his craving for silence.
[Spitfire] Unpredictable at times, you never know what Collyn's next move is in life, whether it's to yell at a teacher, or doing something random.
[Intelligence; cunning] An intelligent young man, he often channels that energy into petty tricks.
[Bravery] Not afraid to stand up to authority, or too try something completely new if he puts his mind to it.
Powers;;
Aura Manipulation - Collyn posses a ability known simply as Aura Manipulation. While he is limited, as his gift doesn't extend to where he can manipulate the Auras of others, he has managed to reach a "two-level" scheme. When powered on to the first level, Collyn aura is a shimmering haze of colour, surrounding him throughout all movement. His eyes don't change colour here, however that comes later. There is a small mental switch that only Collyn can see, and once flipped, his power increases, however now his aura pulls it's power directly from Collyn's emotion. Depending on how he's feeling, powers are unlocked and locked for him to use.
History:
Born in Greece, Collyn moved to America with his mother and father when he was five. There he was publicly schooled for a few years until his powers began to emerge, and his parents, fearing for their son, had him homeschooled. However, he could not evade the government forever, and was captured when he turned fifteen.
"Nope, sorry. No one currently."
Other

Name:
"I'm Dylan Ulysses Le'Cole, and I'm a speedster."
Age;;
"I am fufteen years of age, with my birthday being November 21st, making my Zodiac, Scorpio."
Gender;;
"Duh, I'm a guy."
Looks:
[See above]
Personality:
"It's hard to make me change my mind once it's set, Im stubborn that way. I refuses to back down from a fight, and it's hard to get me to do something I don't want to do. I'm a rebel, quiet, passionate and utterly hateful of grown-ups. I don't take carp from anyone, and I'm not afraid to shoe the wilder side of myself, if just to prove a point."

Powers;;
Celerity/Supernatural speed - Dylan has the ability to break the barrier of sound, as every molecular cell in his body is supercharged, buzzing with energy. His sight is enhanced, due to the fact that his pores are overflowing with energy. His reflexes are also supercharged, and for him, everything seems to be moving in slow motion. His durability is supercharged, allowing him to withstand tough attacks. However, a downside of this is his enhanced metabolism, Dylan has to eat frequently, and in large quantities to sustain him.

Enhanced/Super healing - Healing faster than a normal person, Dylan's speed also extends to healing, the best way to take him down is to either shock him, or cut off a limb.

Photographic memory- A rather natural skill, Dylan has the inability to forget what he reads, sees, or hears. This skill has been with him since birth, however. It was not born in the lab.

History:
"Born in America, lived in Illinois, what else is there to say?

"Nope, nope, nope."
Other;;
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes