Seasonal Kingdom Rebellion (Launched) (Males NEEDED)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Seasonal Kingdom Rebellion (Launched) (Males NEEDED)

Postby Penguingps » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:04 pm

So, it's your first time here in the Dark corner.
The Dark corner was rarely talked about back where you came from, but it was even worse than you imagined.
Only those proven of crime, or so the Season Kingdom Court thought, was sent here.
Background
There once was an Enchanted Kingdom, with each section separated into corners in a star formation, forming the Seasonal Kingdom. The first corner represented the season of Spring, and it was always Spring weather there. The second was Summer, and it was always Summer in that corner, the third Autumn, the fourth Winter. And the last corner, the one that was always dark and gloomy and thorn-full, the Dark Corner. When the corners of the Seasonal kingdom became populated, nobody dared step foot into the dark, thorny, forest of the Dark Corner. The Kingdom formed a council, and agreed that the Dark Corner was to not be mentioned unless in Court, and the Dark Corner would be where any outlaws, rebels, or anyone proven guilty of crime, would be banished to. Many children grow up believing the kingdom is a square, with a prison of Darkness nearby. But what the council didn't know was that during the evacuation of the Dark Corner, one woman was left behind in her cottage. As soon as the gate was put down, the woman swore revenge. The Dark Corner dark magic eventually took over the woman, and she lost all sanity. No exile is safe from her. There are many legends, and the Council tells the citizens time and time again it is nothing but a myth. To be honest, a deep fear of "The Dark Mistress" lies inside them all.

Entry Form
Name:
Crime: (Also say if it was unfair or fair. Example: Framed for stealing the Council Scroll. Or: Caught hosting a rebel party)
Pets (Optional):
Appearance:
Personality:
Which of the four corners you are from:
Other:(Abilities, etc.)

Thanks for reading and I look forward to RP with you guys!
Also, sorry about the limit of 10 people, but I want it to not be too confusing. Have fun!
(Also I will post my character, but I am accepting 10 others, so there will technically be 11.)

Name: Icy April Frost
Crime: Unfair. She was framed while trying to help the head Council member look for a criminal. In the process, the criminal forced all the evidence on her and she was found guilty of thievery.
Pets: A snow owl and husky; Her husky is male and very strong, overly protective. His name is Wolf. He swore to always protect her when he was a pup, and the two are magically bound. Her snow owl is female and is named Snowfall. The owl also has enchanted feather which help her glide.
Appearance: Long, light brown hair. A red and white winter hat, red gloves and boots, and a white winter jacket.
Personality: Sweet and fiery, loves Candy Canes. A little sensitive.
Other: She has a small snow wand, which she hides in her winter boots. This was confiscated "until further notice" the guards said. However, she does not need the wand to perform magic. It does, however, enhance her spells.
She was raised in an orphanage, with no other memories than her brother, which she can't even remember that well. Just the name "Jack ". Jack Frost she often thought. :geek:
Last edited by Penguingps on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Penguingps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seasonal Kingdom Rebellion (Accepting up to 10)

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Name: Lark Greanstone

Crime: Unfair. She was trying to find a lost jewel in the house of a man who had specifically given her permission to search, but, when he found she was a mage, he betrayed her. She did locate the jewel, but she kept it and had it set into a sword hilt.

Pets: None as of yet.

Appearance: She has chin length, bronze colored hair. Her eyes are the color of lake ice, very pale blue. She is tall, about 5'9 and she is slender, but full figured and curvy. Many people say she's pretty. Mostly men, though. Her usual clothing, outside of the Winter corner, is a long tunic, usually in pastel colors, with lots of pockets and fawn brown leggings.

Personality: Lark is a optimistic person who is very quiet and soft spoken. She does not talk to humans much, because when she opened her heart to someone, they took her self confidence and her trust in other people, stepped on and threw it in the privy. She had a fairly normal childhood, but she was the oldest of five siblings.

Home Corner: Oddly enough, her home corner is Winter, where very few plants grow.

Other: She is a plant mage. Plants grow well for her, and she can speak to them and hear their thoughts.
Last edited by Red Badge of Courage on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm not really on anymore. I've found a better roleplaying site. I will still be on occasionally to reply to roleplays and adopt pets. If the owners of a roleplay want to free my spot up for another, you can go ahead and kick me. Just send me a pm telling me that.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penguingps » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:25 pm

@Scarlet Okay, thanks! Just I forgot to add home corner and personality, would you mind filling those out? ;) Thanks again!
eyyy everything is actually alright don't worry ok <3
A little obsessed with buttons
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Penguingps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Added them for you! Is my description detailed enough?
I'm not really on anymore. I've found a better roleplaying site. I will still be on occasionally to reply to roleplays and adopt pets. If the owners of a roleplay want to free my spot up for another, you can go ahead and kick me. Just send me a pm telling me that.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penguingps » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Yup! :)
Penguingps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾Marked By Nyx☽ » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Name: Gabriella Maybell
Crime: Fair. She stool a apple, bottle of milk, and a loaf of bread
Pets (Optional): A dog
Appearance: ^above^
Personality: rp out
Which of the four corners you are from: Autumn
Other: She has a leaf necklace which is the source of her powers
Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good ~Nyx

Find everything about the House Of Night series at the website
☾Marked By Nyx☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penguingps » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:17 am

Both accepted. And I don't kick unless you're a real jerk or too violent...Basic RP CS rules. (Which you must read and follow in this RP.)
Penguingps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penguingps » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Also I'd like to mention NO SPAM. This includes your pets, Dragon Cave, etc. UNLESS you are referencing a pet or such. I think its just annoying and desperate. There are forums and websites where you can ask for views, but not here. Sorry, I just wanted to put that out. Also, I might change the limit to 6 other characters (7 total) So we don't get confused. ;)
Penguingps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jelly. » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Name: Alice Wonder
Crime: Fair: Caught hosting not only a rebel party, but for burning a building down
Pets (Optional): A Pug named PAsta
Appearance: Image
Personality: Shes very sweet and caring, funny and loves sweets. When it comes to rebellion, she may take it a bit to far
Which of the four corners you are from: Summer, However she travels so shes in one place for about 3 months each year.
Other:She is a socerress, Current Powers: Fire, Ice
Learning: Snow, Thunder
Last edited by Jelly. on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penguingps » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:42 pm

@~_~Broken Heart ~_~

:) Accepted!
Penguingps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery