Moon Light Academy (Open And Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Moon Light Academy (Open And Accepting)

Postby mrs. nikiforov » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 am

Minoru
Minoru stopped, staring at herself in a nearby mirror. Wow, you can tell I just woke up. After a few moments of thought, she decided she wouldn't mind being late for school - I mean, who cares about that? - and went back up, then slipped on a sweater and jeans. Her simple brown slippers were too comfy and warm to let go. After she went at top speed to the classrooms, gracefully dodging some random slowpoke. She stuck out her tongue merrily at this random guy (Carter).
█████████████████████████████████
╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
〉there'll be no more darkness when you believe in yourself you are unstoppable〈
mrs. nikiforov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Real_Angel_Marie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:05 am

"No, Its Fine" Angel told her best friend with a smile knowing she would literally go mom mode. "Lets Go Im Hungry!" She told Stella and dragged her inside the cafeteria. Once they had entered, everyone became silent and watched them walk towards their table. "B**ch" Angel heard someone say making her stiff knowing who it was, looking at Stella she gave her a dont-you-dare-do-it look
"Age Is Just A Number
Maturity Is A Choice"

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes...

Listening To: Happily
Drinking: Coke
Mood: Lovesick
Real_Angel_Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AngelicWolf » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:29 am

Stella stiffen once she heard those words come out of the girls mouth not bothering the look Angel gave her "Could You Repeat That?" She asked in a sweet yet dangerous voice. "B**ch" the girl said loudly making everyone stare at the girl with a shocked look. Pulling away from Angel's grip, she growled and clenched her fist as she looked at the girl dangerously "Im Not Going To Regret This, But You Are!" Stella told the girl as she punched her right in the face leaving a mark on it "Listen Here B**ch! Im Her Best Friend And When Im With Her, NO ONE Hurts Her Got That?!?!" Stella said with a growl at the end making the girl on the floor flinch "Y-yes" she replied in fear. Walking towards Angel proudly, she grabbed her hand and sat down on an empty table near the window "Im Sorry You Had To See That" Stella apologised with a weak smile "You Know That I Don't Like Anyone Hurting You, Right?" She said hugging Angel in a bear hug
AngelicWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow_Killer » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 am

Nathan and Anthony entered the cafeteria where they found everyone starring at the girl on the floor and some helping her up "What Happened In Here?!?" Nathan boomed in his alpha tone making everyone look at him "Who Did This?" Anthony asked. Everyone looked at each other before pointing to Stella who was hugging the Omega. The girl on the floor stood up and hugged Nathan with a fake pout "She Did It!" The girl said pointing at Stella "Look What she Did To My Face!" She whined making Anthony roll his eyes at the the girl "Stella!" Nathan said in his alpha tone not noticing the girl who was hugging him had a smirk plastered on her lips
Shadow_Killer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AngelicWolf » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:13 am

Stella looked at Nathan with a small nervous laugh "See Ya Later Ang!" She said and ran out of the cafeteria with a giggle knowing she would be caught by Anthony instead of Nathan "Catch Me If You Can" Stella mumbled with a smile as she entered her first class. Looking around she saw half of the class empty, she noticed Minoru was there and gave a wave with a smile, then she sat down on her chair near the window and took out a book from her bag. Looking at the very back of the book she read the prologue then started reading.
AngelicWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SomethingFishy~ » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:26 am

I change quickly into a pair of my favorite skinny jeans and a fitted t-shirt. After I've straightened my hair and put on my make-up I take one last look at myself in the mirror and smile as I step out of my room. I looked down at my watch and winced, "5 minutes til class and my class is all the way across the building. Without another second of hesitation I sprinted down the hallways skidding around the corners until I was there at my class room. I stopped and smoothed out my hair before stepping in with my smile gleaming and found a seat near the front of the room.

I walked to the cafeteria and grabbed a muffin and a banana. I stopped to say hi to a few friends but then was gone again, walking to my class while I picked at the muffin. I smiled charmingly at just about every girl that passed and all too soon was at my first class. I slipped in the door and looked around, "wow, nobody's here?" I shrugged and slid into a desk in the middle of the room. Kids started to trickle in slowly and soon I was chatting with my neighbors about how terrible this year was going to be. I looked over at the door as the last student came in and she looked at my too. She stuck out her tongue at me and so I smiled and stuck my tongue out at her.

I got some food and sat near the edge of the cafeteria, watching and waiting for class to start. I was reading a book while I was eating so I switched between reading and watching the kids. They started to leave slowly as it neared the bell and I thought I should get to my class too. I left from a side door and walked to my classroom for photography. I step in and see some of my prize students already at their computers editing their summer extra credit assignments. I smile and walk to my desk and see that someone has left a carmel frappe and an apple. I turn around, "who did this?" I ask with a smile, my students were so kind.
binchild wrote:
" let the waves carry you where the light cannot "

----------------------------------------
Hi! My name is Fishy~
I used to do pixel art and have recently come back after a long hiatus
I'd love to trade or chat or anything, feel free to PM me c:

Treats given: 107
SomethingFishy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Real_Angel_Marie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:37 am

Angel giggled before leaving the cafeteria with a sigh and walked towards her first class. Stopping in front of the door, she inhaled a deep breath and walked inside where she found the class half empty "Nearly Empty" she mumbled to herself and sat down on here normal seat beside the window. Grabbing her notebook from her bag, she opened it at the back part and started drawing a black wolf with green eyes as she waited for the teacher to arrive
"Age Is Just A Number
Maturity Is A Choice"

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes...

Listening To: Happily
Drinking: Coke
Mood: Lovesick
Real_Angel_Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs. nikiforov » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:43 am

Minoru
The random guy stuck his tongue back at her. She chuckled and moved on. At least he didn't fly off the handle like a couple of others that she knew. She sat a random table and pondered all sorts of mischief that would make his face contort in vicious anger. Hee hee, I'm so evil~ she thought. She wondered what class was first...she nudged a student next to her, who happened to be the same guy she stuck her tongue out at earlier (Carter). "Heeey...d'you know what, classis this?" she asked.
mrs. nikiforov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SomethingFishy~ » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:49 am

{Our characters have different 1st periods....I'm not sure what to say XD}
SomethingFishy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs. nikiforov » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:32 am

[I know, Minoru is just in the wrong one~]
mrs. nikiforov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery