Locked Up | wip

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Locked Up | wip

Postby idyllic » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:12 pm

You're supposed to be dead.
It's 2013 in the USA, but it's not like any other year. In the last few months ago there was an outbreak of sickness. IT wasn't a normal sickness, it only affected children and teens. Maybe you remember sitting in the cafeteria one day, every thing normal, and then your best friend collapsed. They just collapsed, they're heart stopping where they were. You had no idea what was going, being an ignorant children. More kids started to die, you remember your teacher's bad attempts to make everyone feel better, saying that everyone was better off without them. By the end, most of your class was dead. Most of your school was dead. Half of your town, was dead. And those who weren't killed, well, they developed powers. They could do things. So they were locked away. Taken to Camp Lakeview, a "rehabilitation" camp built by the government, which was more of a torture camp. In the camp they sorted everyone into cabins, the most dangerous kids put into separate cells. Now, a year later, some have escaped the iron bars of Camp Lakeview and have made little groups in the wilds of the country. But they have to keep moving, and they can never stay in the same place, for the government is always looking for the kids.

What would we be without our silly rules?

Camp Lakeview's Rules

(Taken directly from the mouths of the guards)

• No interactions with others (gifted or guards) outside of the 30 minutes before lights out.
• You cannot look at the opposite gender unless you are 20ft away.
• No planning/plotting or keeping secrets from guards.
• No using powers.
• You cannot talk back or resist guards.
• No keeping food to eat after feeding times.
• No romance.
• You are worthless and abominations, remember that.

(These are meant to be broken!)

Roleplay Rules

• Please, post at least 2 good sentences.
• No OOC fighting, your characters don't have to like each other but you do!
• Make your own forms, but include the basic things and your power please.
• No Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues please.
• No romance past kissing on the face please.
• Have fun! You shouldn't be roleplaying if you don't enjoy it.
ImageImageImageImage
idyllic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me