PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

PLEASE LOCK

Postby no longer here » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:49 pm

We're not like the others....

No...definitely not. Being able to turn in to a huge, 1,000 pound wolf or conjure up a puff of flame from your hand is not normal, at least to society. You see, we are the "weird" people. We are the ones who can change shape, read minds, and grow plants just by looking at them. We have powers. And that, to us, is pretty freaking awesome.

Because of this, and because of society, we cannot live with the others. You see, everyone is still human, well, at least most of us, but apparently that is not enough for them. Let's just put it this way. The ones who do not have the ability to do what we do can't accept us around them, which causes us to be "kicked out" of our hometowns.

We now live in a large tree house village in the middle of a huge, dense forest. Its hidden enough for the "normal people" not to find it. The village is pretty cool, except for the part that there is no internet. We have fire to light up and warm the place, not lamps and computers. We hunt and gather our own food occasionally, but most of the time we pretend to be normal and go out into the city to buy groceries.

Pretending to be normal would seem like the right thing to do to stay in the cities and towns. The thing is, we wanted the freedom to use our powers without anyone judging us or showing us to the world without our permission.

Oh! You have powers? Well, we'd be happy to take you in. You'll have a blast here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Rules-

. Minor cussing is okay (such as damn and crap.) but anything past that is not. If anyone is uncomfortable with the minor cussing, or if this isn't even allowed, I'll change the rule so that none is allowed.

. Please do not go too far into romance. Anything past making out is not allowed. Please skip time if you would like to go further. Please. I don't want to read anything gross.

. Speaking of romance, any kind is fine. You're character can be any sexuality.

. Shape-shifters can have one other form. More powerful ones can have more forms, but please PM me if you want your character to have this ability. Only a few players (maybe just moderators) can have this privilege.

. Your character can only have one power. Not two, not three, just one. One power, whether it is from shape-shifting to being able to read minds.

. Ask another role-player's permission if you would like to hurt or kill their character.

. Please do not go too far without me. Two pages is the max. I don't want to read an entire novel to catch up.

. Keep genders even and be respectful to every role-player.

. This is a semi-literate role-play. Please write at least a paragraph (five sentences) with correct grammar and spelling.

. Have fun!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Form-

Code: Select all
[center][img]image here[/img][/center]
Name:
Power:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Crush:
Boyfriend/girlfriend:
Sibling(s):
Other: (this part is where you put the images for your characters' other forms)
no longer here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me