Song Of The Demons OPEN AND ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Song Of The Demons OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby L o k e » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:42 am

as a demon you are to kill the citizens or make them your slaves. as a citizen you don't know what is happening. and as a hunter you are to kill the demons. good luck to all of you

Rules;
1 1-2+ sentences, not including diolauge
2 Absolutely NO text talk, and I would prefer you use proper grammar
and punctuation
3 Do not come up with giant plot twists on your own and just "make it happen",
please pm me about it first.
4 keep genders EVEN
5 Include EVERYBODY
6 Keep it pg-13, guys
7 If you must use slang, please * it out
8 Not a biggie, but I prefer your posts be decorated in some way
9 GIVE people RECAPS
10 DONT GO MORE THAN 5 PAGES WITHOUT ME
11only three cannon per person
12make forms a little pretty

Other Information;
Currently no mini-mods
QUITING CS ON THIS ACOUNT SORRY!!!
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Song Of The Demons OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby L o k e » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:43 am

citizens;;
-kyoya-19-male-g r a y
-scorcha-18-female-g r a y
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

demon hunters;;
leader;;
2nd;;alice-15-female-g r a y
members;;
-chess-21-male-g r a y
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

demons;;
older prince;;
older princess;;izume-19-g r a y
younger princess;;
younger prince;;
warriors;;
-creed-23-male-g r a y
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Last edited by L o k e on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L o k e » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:43 am

C r u s h e s
Crusher-Crushee

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

♡ means One-way Crush
♥ means Two-way Crush
❤ means Together
❣ means Broken up
Last edited by L o k e on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L o k e » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:45 am

name;;creed
age;;23
gender;;male
personality;; An uncontrollable ball of energy who's only goal is to outdo himself. That's basically what describes Chase. He's fun loving and loves to make others laugh. He's constantly trying to try a stunt even better than the last or redoing one without getting hurt. He's easily agitated and gets bored rather quickly. He ignores people that try to calm him down or get him to stay put. It's impossible anyways. He's always moving, even in class. Tapping a pencil or kicking his legs is enough to keep him sustained until he gets out and runs into a wall. Image
Chase is difficult to keep up with. He's always going from place to place and never lets his guard down. Whenever you see him, whether it's in the hallway, at a store, or even asleep, he's constantly moving.
You'll never see Hart crying tor sad over anything at all. He keeps that for when he's alone, or thinks he is. He's always laughing, smiling, or wiggling around. An emotion you will constantly see is anger. He's always sticking up for others and sometimes gets himself hurt in the process. He'll do anything for a good rush. Jumping off a building isn't out of his limits.
race;;demon
love interest;;none
other;;demon pet, full demon form, half demon form(his eyes turn yellow and a shadow demon appears around him)

name;;izume
age;;19
gender;;female
personality;; izume is the type of girl you do not want to cross. She can either be the best friend you have ever had or she can be your enemy and trust me you do not want her as a enemy! She has a major problem with authority and will likely snap if you try to force her to do something. She is a trouble maker and will break the rules to have a little fun. Like it was stated above if you push her to her limits she will snap either with words or a fist, she has been know to get in a fight or two. If you do get past the walls she put up you will see that she is sweet and funny and would do anything for you. She is also very protective and if you mean anything to her she will protect you with everything she has. Another thing about her is that she can be huge flirt to get what she wants.
race;;demon. "i am the daughter to the king"
love interest;;none
other;;my wolf, full demon form, half demon form, mark of royal family, battle clothes

name;;alice
age;;15
gender;;female
personality;;alice is a very quiet young girl who has learned to quickly follow orders. She ejoys adventures and reading and often pretends that she is a character in a book of her current favorite. She is often found either racing aloud or talking with herself as she walks, lost in her own fantasy worlds.
race;;angelXfairy. "that means i am a demon hunter"
love interest;;none
other;;none

name;;kyoya
age;;19
gender;;male
personality;;kyoya is normally the guy in the background waiting into the rush is gone to walk.He's know to be quite shy seeing he doesn't talk up much though if you ever need a ice breaker he's the guy to walk up to your boss and tell him everything great about and it will 100% true though that will be making him also say the bad/not so nice things about you. His caring and motherly nature generally makes it easy for people to use him and him getting confused if he likes someone as a friend or in love.However, when duty calls, kyoya has a strong moral compass and sense of commitment towards his comrades. Even though, by his own testimony, he lacks bravery, he will sacrifice himself and face almost certain death, for the sake of his friends without a second thought.As he very protective of the few he has and earned making him a great friend to have if you can pull though his motherly nature.
race;;human
love interest;;none
other;;none

name;;chess
age;;21
gender;;
personality;; chress is really a happy go lucky kind of guy. But he's fiercely loyal to his friends and will go to extremes to protect them. He's also not one to ignore a fight, you'll often see him fighting alongside his Celestial Spirits in a battle. If you cross him, however, you'll need to watch your back.
race;;demon hunter
love interest;;none
other;;none

name;;scorcha
age;;18
gender;;
personality;;On the outside, scorcha has both an icy and fiery exterior. To those whom she dislikes, and believe me, she'll know exactly who's a good person and who's a bad one, you'll find your life miserable. Colder than ice, she'll make it look warm in comparison, prepare for a mouthful of sharp and cutting-edge words to throw your way, and she won't be afraid to use physical means if it's bad enough. Fiery, defiant, and stubborn, you'll never beat her in an argument, and you won't be able to change her mind. She's very firm in her beliefs and opinions, so unless you have an extremely good one to counterreact, don't plan on swaying her anytime soon. scorcha has a golden heart however, even if it's rarely seen. You've never met anybody more strategic, and mostly more physically adept than scorcha . Her instincts and gut-feelings are almost always right, and her reaction time is quick as well. Loyal and brave describes her pretty well, and she'll sacrifice her life for those whom she holds in her heart. Of course, you might not believe it, but just wait until you see...
race;;human
love interest;;none
other;;none
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L o k e » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:55 am

Bump
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teacup. » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:19 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The normal, basics ....

N A M E } "My name is Lauritz, most people call me either Lau or Ritz."
G E N D E R } "I am in fact a male, despite my so feminine looks."
A G E } "I am fifteen years old. My birthday is the 19th of July."
S P E C I E S } "I am a Demon, I am the young prince."

A little description...

D E S C R I P T I O N } Lauritz has long black hair and his back is covered in scars like this. He has blue eyes and he is pretty slim for a guy.He is quite short, looking a bit younger than he is and often wears a ponytail.He wears bandages on his hands and on his neck to hide demon markings to the public. As a demon he grows long sharp fangs, one of his eyes glows red and he gets a shadow wolf/horse hybrid animal which stays by him.
F A M I L Y } "The king, my mother obviously and my siblings."
F R I E N D S } "None at the moment, sadly."
E N E M I E S } "Only the demon hunters, I do not consider humans enemies. I do not kill them either, I make them slaves if I have to."

I am In depth ...

P E R S O N A L I T Y } He is somewhat shy, not liking to be in the center of attention. He acts a lot younger than he is, not wanting to make a bad impression. He doesn't look the childish kind of type however he does act like that.
C R U S H } "I may have a small thing for Kyoya...I don't like voicing it though."

The normal, basics ....

N A M E } "My name is Anki van Valkenburgh, It is a very strange name to some however to me it is pretty normal."
G E N D E R } "I am female, It isn't that hard to tell is it?"
A G E } "I am seventeen years old. My birthday is the 5th of March."
S P E C I E S } "I am a Demon, I am just an average demon too."

A little description...

D E S C R I P T I O N } Anki has long blue hair which she usually wears tied in two pigtails by pink ribbons. She has bright green eyes, the shade of new leaves. Her face is slim and doll-like, making her seem pretty innocent. In her demon form her hair becomes grey-ish black and she grows horns and dark black demon wings.
F A M I L Y } "I do not remember my family."
F R I E N D S } "Don't have any at the moment."
E N E M I E S } "Any hunters and certain humans are my enemies."

I am In depth ...

P E R S O N A L I T Y } She is pretty cheerful for a demon however can be vicious and ruthless when it comes to her job. She is quick to do her job however does not think much of it, she does not like it much however she has to do it so she feels she really has to.
C R U S H } "I do not have a crush on anyone."

The normal, basics ....

N A M E } Sebastian Hunter
G E N D E R } He is male.
A G E } He is twenty and his birthday is the seventh of December.
S P E C I E S } Human

A little description...

D E S C R I P T I O N } He has short brown hair which is slightly fluffy, his eyes are a deep sea blue and people usually say he has nice eyes. He is tall and lean, his eyes are large and he is very light-footed.
F A M I L Y } He has two brothers and his parents.
F R I E N D S } He doesn't have any yet.
E N E M I E S } No real enemies.

I am In depth ...

P E R S O N A L I T Y } He is quite a timid and does not like large crowds. He will speak his opinion however he prefers to stand back and watch, he does not like to be the leader of a group. He prefers to be the follower.
C R U S H } None.
Last edited by teacup. on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

TOGETHER LET'S CLAP OUR CHILDISH HANDS
XXTO THIS INTENTIONALLY DERANGED RHYTHM

w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ xxXxxx
MY HEADACHE IS SINGING ABUT PACKAGE
XXxxxthe clock's hand is stuck at 4 o'clock.
NO ONE WOULD TELL ME WHY,
BUT THE WORLD HAS BEGUN TO R↷TATE IN REVERSE
XXxxxxxxxxxxx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
I am in love with pokemon Y, more specific Sylveon.
If anyone has any pokemon or hetalia rps then please
do not be afraid to shoot me a PM, also I love Warriors roleplays
and the occasional dragon rp and my little pony roleplay.
I am a proud pegasister.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯XXxxxxxxxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ...▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
teacup.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazer3000 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:44 am

((Marking for later!))
Stargazer3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L o k e » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Bump
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L o k e » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

Bump
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teacup. » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:45 am

[ I have finished my forms c: ]
▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

TOGETHER LET'S CLAP OUR CHILDISH HANDS
XXTO THIS INTENTIONALLY DERANGED RHYTHM

w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ xxXxxx
MY HEADACHE IS SINGING ABUT PACKAGE
XXxxxthe clock's hand is stuck at 4 o'clock.
NO ONE WOULD TELL ME WHY,
BUT THE WORLD HAS BEGUN TO R↷TATE IN REVERSE
XXxxxxxxxxxxx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
I am in love with pokemon Y, more specific Sylveon.
If anyone has any pokemon or hetalia rps then please
do not be afraid to shoot me a PM, also I love Warriors roleplays
and the occasional dragon rp and my little pony roleplay.
I am a proud pegasister.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯XXxxxxxxxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ...▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
teacup.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me