The Ancient war(vampire & werewolf & other Rp-accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Ancient war(vampire & werewolf & other Rp-accepting)

Postby Your_worst_NIGHTMARE » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:29 am

Luna was up as soon as the sun began to raise. She glanced over the hybrid clan and smiled a crooked smile.
I stopped looking under my bed for monsters. Once I realized they were inside in me

Stephen King wrote: " Monsters are real, Ghost are real, too. They live inside us. And sometimes they win.
Your_worst_NIGHTMARE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:02 am

α∂яιεηηε ∂εsιяε нσℓт
    fємαℓє
    17 үεαяs σℓ∂
    vαмριяε
    vαмριяε cℓαη
    cσηтяσℓs ℓιғε αη∂ ∂εαтн
    εℓεмεηтs αяε ℓιgнт αη∂ sнα∂σω
    I looked at the sun and hissed to myself. I looked at Tiga and then to Blood who was hiding in the shadows. I looked at the white tiger and smiled softly. I knew that she loved the sun and I knew that Blood loved to stay in the shadows. I pulled my legs up closer to my chest and waited for the sun light to consume my body. I looked at Nicholas, the boy was sleeping. I was waiting, soon we would move and try and conceal my identity once more. I looked away from them all and then got up, I winced, stepping backwards, I grabbed my arm and looked at the burning, blistered skin. I sighed softly and grabbed my black cloak. Putting it on, I moved through the shadows, bending them to my will and keeping myself from being harmed once more. My pale skin was needed to be kept safe, but for now, I needed to make sure everyone with me was going to be fine. I took off, Tiga and Blood following after me. I looked around, my red eyes darting around and looking for a supplement to have for the lack of blood. I sighed, hoping to find something soon. My hungry was setting in and I couldn't let any hunters know I was here.

nιcнolaѕ jaмeѕ нoυlт
    мale
    21 yearѕ old
    нυмan
    нυмan clan
    conтrolѕ ғιre and conтrolѕ anyтнιng
    eleмenтѕ are ғιre and ιce
    I slept on the ground. My arm over my face, slowly sliding off. I sighed, slowly opening my eyes. I then blinked and looked over to my right hand side. Shooting up to my feet, I looked around and sighed. "D***** Adrienne." I said to myself. I then took off in the direction I saw slight foot prints. Along with Tiga's. I followed quickly, spotting a feminine figure with a black cloak, I seen Tiga as well. I smiled, knowing that Adrienne hadn't found trouble just yet. She was probably hungry and I knew her feeling. My stomach growled and I sighed. I took off the opposite direction and went to look for some good meet to eat. I looked all over, hoping to find some very soon.

αтℓαηтα sнαү ωαтεяs
    ғεмαℓε
    17 үεαяs σℓ∂
    ∂εмι-gσ∂
    gσ∂ cℓαη
    cσηтяσℓℓιηg мιη∂s αη∂ вσ∂ιεs
    εℓεмεηтs αяε ғιяε αη∂ αιя
    I looked to the sky. Knowing that Etaine was back. I looked around, hoping to not run into her. I took off quickly, making sure that all around me was good and safe. I was running, more like working out, I placed head phones in my ears and took off in a faster run. Yawning I soon stopped in an open place. Everything was calm and peaceful as I looked around. Smiling, I put my headphones in my pocket and looked around. I was the Daughter of Zeus, yes, but I didn't care about that. I wanted to know what was soon going to happen. Would I have to help or would I say back and watch, possibly change and see what the bad side was like? These thoughts crossed my mind, I was now confused.

colтon jaмeѕ joneѕ
    мale
    21 yearѕ old
    werewolғ
    werewolғ clan
    conтrollιng planтѕ and ғιre
    eleмenтѕ are ιce and ѕнadow
    I looked at the world around me. Something was different and I needed to see what was going on. I shook my head and lifted my headed to the air. Smelling it, I growled and knew that nothing could be good. I got everything I needed and quickly headed out into the nearest field I could find. Needed to find what was going on and what was happening, I moved quickly.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby history-geek » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:01 am

Vlad was dreaming about his mortal life when he was suddenly woke up by Jessica his friend shaking his hand

Jessica: Vlad wake up there's a fire it's engulfed half the school

Vlad: Jessica no there isn't even if there was the Elder's will deal with it

Jessica: No not here at the demigod clan, people are dying I dreamt it

Vlad: Get the gang together, we're going to see the Elders

(the "gang" is Adrienne, Nicholas, Vlad, Jessica)
I love trades and cs pets so send me a trade
I am a christian and I believe in god, I am only one of the 4% who are Christians

The 6 Truths:
1) You can't touch all of your teeth with your tongue.
2) All people, after reading this, will try to do it.
3) You have now realized the first truth is a lie.
4) Now you're smiling because you've been fooled by a dumb trick.
5) You will copy and paste this message in your signature so another idiot will get tricked by it.
6) There's a stupid smile on your face. XD
history-geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joey. » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:20 am

Etaine reappeared under the shade of a weeping willow tree, it's thin, leafy branches winding together from the wind, a few brushing the goddess's icy skin.
With her chin raised, she stepped into the meadow she had wondered upon and pursed her dark lips, her black gaze slicing through every minuscule detail of the clearing before she rested her slender body on the grass, her legs pulled up beside her, leaning on one arm.
With a faint grin, she watched the ground begin to char and blacken as the plants wilted and died and she sat upon a burned circle.
"Well isn't that just lovely..." She murmured to herself, a dangerous glint to her foreign and liquid voice.

After a moment or two, she felt something sliding up her arm and wrap around her limbs and torso like rope, though they were smooth and cold against her already icy skin.

Etaine glanced down at them and arched a brow at the tendrils of darkness as they sucked at her skin greedily, feeling her black life-blood pumping through her veins, veins like the very rivers that ran through her old kingdom's land.
"What are you doing back here?" She murmured to them, running the pads of her fingers over the smooth surface of one that leeched up her neck and rested against her jugular and went still.

Name: FlameRose Carena Grey
Real Age: She's one of the eldest vampires.
Age you look: 19
Species: Vampire
Clan: Vampire clan.
Powers: She can turn invisible, lace herself with the shadows.
Element(water,fire,Earth,air,ice,light,shadow,technology): Fire
Personality: Flame is a dark spirit, not easy to get along with and she's very territorial of any place she claims as her own.
Flame is also a scarred individual, she's covered in scars, she doesn't heal like most Vampires, she scars, though the healing rate is faster than humans(duh.)
She's covered in scars that range from bites, cuts, stab wounds, gunshot wounds, burns, you name it.
Looks: Image
Piercings: Angelbites, Snakebites, labret, medusa, snakeeyes, bridge, left eyebrow, hip piercings, corset piercing on left side, belly button piercing, two inch gauges.
Tattoos: Right leg Right arm Neck
Crush: No one.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Family: Her older brother Alexander, though he's in Romania..
Pets: Her black wolf.
Other:
ι wιℓℓ ℓσvє уσυ 'тιℓ тнє єиd σf тιмє, ι wσυld wαiт α мιℓℓιoи уєαяѕ
Prσмiѕє уσυ'ℓℓ яємємвєя тнαт уσυ'яє мιиє, вαву cαи уσυ ѕєє тняσυgн тнє тєαяѕ?

уσυ wєит συт єvєяy иιgнт, αиd вαвy тнαт's αℓяιgнт
ι тσℓ∂ уσυ тнαт иσ мαттєя wнαт уσυ ∂i∂ ι'∂ вє вy yσυя sι∂є
'Cαυsє ι'мα яι∂e σr ∂ιє, wнєтhєя уσυ fαιℓ σr fℓy
Wєℓℓ, нєℓℓ, αt ℓєαsт уσυ тяιє∂.
вut wнєи уσυ wαℓkє∂ συт тнaт ∂σσя, α piєcє of мє ∂iє∂
ι тσℓ∂ уσυ ι wαитє∂ мσяє-bυт тнαт's иσт wнaт ι ha∂ ιn мiи∂
ι Jusт waит ιт ℓikє вєfσяє, Wє wєяє ∂αиcιng aℓℓ иιghт
тнєn тнєy тσσk уσυ αwαy-sтσℓє yσυ συт σf мy ℓιfє
уσυ Jυsт иєє∂ тσ
яємємвєя...
Joey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:22 am

Clan form
Name: Alexia Drew Reed
Real Age: unknown she lost track. somewhere around 100
Age you look: 17
Species: Wherewolf
Clan: Wherewolf clan
Powers: She can read thoughts in ones mind but knows how to controle it.
Element(water,fire,Earth,air,ice,light,shadow,technology): water
Personality: She is sarcastic but she can be serios and loyal.
Looks: she has black hair and piercing green eyes
Crush:OPEN
Sexual Orientation:Strait
Family: none that she knows of
Pet/s: none
Other: Just let me know if I have to add or delete stuff.
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby history-geek » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:12 am

Hi, DJM your accepted into the rp
I am a christian and I believe in god, I am only one of the 4% who are Christians

The 6 Truths:
5) You will copy and paste this message in your signature so another idiot will get tricked by it.
history-geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 am

((Thanks! Where should I jump in?))
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby history-geek » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:27 pm

anywhere or now

The 6 Truths:
history-geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:39 am

Alexia woke up and went out side. She looked up and leaned against a tree.

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me