.:You:.:Will:.:Never:.:Be:.:Alone:.:Again:.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

.:You:.:Will:.:Never:.:Be:.:Alone:.:Again:.

Postby Trynaety » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Sitting alone on the park bench, the day grows dark. You've come to enjoy the dark, for that's when it happens. Each time the sun sets the horizon, something magical happens. Something awakens within you, though you don't know why, you just like that feeling. One day as you watch the sun fall, everything around you seems to grow dark and start to form into black space. They sun slowly seems to wrap around you and lighten up the darkness that you started to float in and grow dim to show that you are in your bed, back in home, though this time, its different. You are different, and you are not alone.

LOVE ENCOURAGED

Rules:
*No god modding
*All of Tess's Rules apply
*Please make the genders equal!(one boy-one girl etc)
*please more than two sentences per post!
*Have fun!

Species:

Human
Normal, everyday human being.
*Can see the abnormal if wishes
*Can have any non Magical/supernatural/paranormal ability (but can be psychic)

Neko
Half Human-Half Cat
*Can have any cat part show when wishes
*Has unique abilities of a cat, but enhanced
*Can have wings
*Can turn into a cat

Mylth
Half wolf-Half human
*Has six legs
*Can have wings
*Can fire breathe
*Senses enhanced
*Abilities Enhanced
*Can have any Milth part show when wishes

Cyborg
Robot-Human
*Morph body parts into weapons
*Super smart
*Change sizes is wishes
*Hack/connect into any electric technology
*Does need to recharge at times//you can choose how
*Can change genders

FORUM

Human

Code: Select all
-Human-
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Psychic?:
Pets?:
Other:

Neko

-Neko-
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Cat looks:
Wings?:
Other:

Milth

-Milth-
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Dog looks:
Other:

Cyborg

-Cyborg-
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:
Last edited by Trynaety on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: You will never be alone again...

Postby Trynaety » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:29 pm

My Characters:

-Milth-
Name: Eli
Personality: He is the strong silent type. He sticks to the shadows and likes to stay to himself, but he wants not to be alone. He does fall to the dark side of things, but he is rather funny when you get to know him. He is called the Reaper for he kills the evil and dying.
Looks: Image
Dog looks: Image
Other: He loves cats, absolutely loves them. He has a weak spot for kindness and a warm loving caring side of him that is just begging to come out (teehee)

-Cyrborg-
Name: Chance
Personality: He is much like his other brother Eli, though he is a cyborge and he doesnt kill those who are evil. He doesnt really care for anyone or anything except his big brother.
Other: He likes candy

-Necko-
Name: Trinity-Trin
Personality: She is sweet, funny and caring. She likes to sing, dance, cook and draw. She is very cheery and loves her best friend Eli. Most of everyone calls them yin and yang for they are like oppisites. She loves to help and loves to make people smile.
Cat looks: Image
Wings?: Yes
Other: RP it out

-Human-
Name: Nexa
Personality: She is funny, cute, exciting and fun. she is psychic, and she does like to mess around with everyone. She is rather exciting and seems 'different' then any other human, for her kind heart accepts everything around her as if she was one of them.
Pets?: No
Psychic?: yes
Other: RP it out
Last edited by Trynaety on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:You:.:Will:.:Never:.:Be:.:Alone:.:Again:.

Postby Trynaety » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:42 am

;-; bump?
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animelove. » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 pm

"i am always alone"
XxX
Name: tanamico shigore
Weapons: scythe and guns
Personality: tanamico is the type of girl you do not want to cross. She can either be the best friend you have ever had or she can be your enemy and trust me you do not want her as a enemy! She has a major problem with authority and will likely snap if you try to force her to do something. She is a trouble maker and will break the rules to have a little fun. Like it was stated above if you push her to her limits she will snap either with words or a fist, she has been know to get in a fight or two. If you do get past the walls she put up you will see that she is sweet and funny and would do anything for you. She is also very protective and if you mean anything to her she will protect you with everything she has. Another thing about her is that she can be huge flirt to get what she wants.
History: wip
Crush & Secret Crush: eli maybe
Relationship Status: single
Other: she is half blind in result her right eye is a little discolored
outfit

"live your life to the fullest"
XxX
Name: saxon ranson
Weapons: whip
Personality: saxon has a nice guy face, and a nice guy smile. He even has honest eyes. That's what he was, for a while. But events have created a corrosive edge to his spirit, and his words began to escape him in snarls and distasteful accusations. By now he's learned to control his temper a little better, but it'll always be there. It's incredibly easy for Saxon to snap, despite the constant look in his eyes that makes him seem so.. Brittle. He finds humor an escape, and tends to shelter himself in a globe of comedy when his mood is lifted. Saxon can be a kind soul, though seldom is the occasion. It's always so hard for him to reach out and trust or make the first move. He always wants to say what's on his mind and be bitter when really, he has his chances at being nice in the end. He can be extraordinarily difficult to deal with at times, set in his hard-headed ways and trapped in a rut with beliefs. But with the right talks, he'll listen. Saxon pities the idea of sharing, and laughs at the thought of mercy since it was never something he's witnessed with his own eyes.
Crush & Secret Crush: scarlet
Other: outfit

"it is always the hate not love"
XxX
Name: suki morti
Weapons: guns
Personality: suki is a down-to-earth type of girl who is full of seriousness. She has her humor, but chooses only to make jokes at the right time and the rest of the time to keep her mouth shut and not speak to anybody. She is pretty mysterious and sneaky, but normally she doesn't sneak and just goes on with her plan and just does what needs to be done. She can be a little flirty, but is normally sticking to the plan of something and keeping a straight face while doing her job. She has her side of girly, but she isn't prissy or girly-girl. She was born and raised on a farm, but now lives int he city so she still has her side of country with that sharp twang in her voice. So, there we have the down-to-earth girl.
Crush & Secret Crush: none

"death will come"
XxX
Name: angel shigore
Weapons: sword and guns
Personality: angel is cold and cruel...very sadistic and is emtionless. Most people think he's a robot due to his emtionlessness...not much is known about him but he is sly and manipulative and clever.He is sneaky and seductive...always getting dirt on others especially girls...he is incapable of love and thinks there's no sense in it.He is deceitful and lies a lot. Ruthless and independent...he is anti-social and quiet.He is very mysterious and has a cruel lack of sympathy and
empathy..he doesn't care for others.

Crush & Secret Crush: none
Relationship Status: engaged to a rich snot back on his home land but that is a secret so to everyone he is single
Last edited by animelove. on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

animelove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:42 pm

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D Welcome!!!!!!! *gives welcom basket* Ahahaha Start where ever, when ever you like! ^^ I'm going to post my first section tomorrow... Not enough time tonight)))
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animelove. » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:49 pm

ok thanks. i edited one of the guys a little--

animelove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Accepted!!!!!!!!!! *gives welcome basket!!!* :D))))))))))

(((Imma start the thingeh now! :D)))

Nexa walked down the sidewalk with a perticular skip in her step. Her hands were folded behind her back with a orange lollipop in her mouth. She had a look in her eye as if she didnt care about anything, though she did, but on this day she didnt. Her long white hair danced behind her as the wind picked up, ruffling her knee high skirt.

----would write for everyone else -_- major writers block----
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:21 pm

-Neko-
Name:
Sikune
Personality:
Sikune is more of the shy type, staying back and letting others do what they want, she is often quiet and doesn't like to be touched... she gave up on love many years ago & keeps a strong mental barrier between herself and others. she is smart, but easily unnoticed, only her family has ever known or tried to reme ber her name, and they are gone.
Looks:
Long black hair One eye gold, the other silver. pale skin, normally wears a pale t-shirt with a rainbow and a cloud, and jeans, as well as her blanket jacket, and her scarf.
Cat Looks:
Black cat, left ear white, meduim fur
Wings?:
Yes, Black bat wings
Other:
she normally keeps her claws unsheathed for defense.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:44 am

ACCEPTED!!!!!

Uhm, I'm no............ present, slight future)))))
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:54 am

(thanks!! X3)

Sikune♀ no crush yet

Sikune sighed, walking down the street, her head low and her catparts hidden, making herself look human... she pulled her hood over her head.

(Question; Can Neko's Turn cat in this roleplay? I've known some that havent, and some that have... just want to make sure :3)

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items