chroma [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: chroma [open]

Postby MetaknightFan1 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:54 am

((Where are we starting?))
MetaknightFan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophio » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:32 am

{{ We can either start the night before they head to the school for the first time,or when they are arriving. }}
ophio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MetaknightFan1 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:33 am

((How about when they're arriving?))
MetaknightFan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophio » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:50 am

{{ Alright,sorry it's taken me so long,I've been quite busy today,and I've changed my girl's name }}

ooc;It isn't the best first post,but it will have to suffice

zero rosalind veronica odair
"Just Zero if you please"

She had said goodbye to her parents,and left them to drive off,leaving her with only one thing to do.The school looked more like a home than an actual school building,thought this changed nothing,as it did not have the same comforting appeal of her own home.She had surprisingly been paying attention to her surroundings on the drive up,and she noticed that there seemed to be no cities,or towns for many miles,which seemed ominous on its own.She walked up the pathway leading to the oak front door.She pushed it open,with an echoing creak,as she peered inside,it seemed that she was the first to arrive.She was unsure how today would go,some of the other girls may not know the actual purpose for being here,meaning that the teachers and headmistress must explain,or maybe they all already knew,and they would simply cut to the chase.
ophio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MetaknightFan1 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:08 am

Karen|14|Human

She stepped out of her car after saying goodbye to her parents. She hoisted her back pack up higher on her shoulders and stepped forward, excited at what this new school would bring. She had flunked her old school, so her parents were so excited to receive the letter that sent her here. She walked up to the door and opened it wide. There was already someone here, and she was glad that she wasn't the frist to arrive. She walked straight up to the girl and said, "Hello! My name's Karen, whats yours?"

Rouge|14|Human

She stepped out of her car and gave a quick nod to her parents. She was wearing her ninja outfit as normal, and walked straight up to the door. It was already open, and there were two girls already there. She quietly slipped in and took a seat. She put her bag next down by her feet and sat staring straight ahead.
MetaknightFan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worry. » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:49 am

Aria

Aria stepped out of the car wearily. Her family had agreed to send her away, like she was nothing. Which in reality didn't sound half as bad as what they called her regularly. In any case she was just happy to be out of the house. However she was never good at making friends. It wasn't that she was shy it was because her attitude tended to turn people away from her. With a weak sigh she grabbed her suitcase and made her way into the enormous building. It looked oddly out of place in such a vastly unpopulated area. She had her doubts but kept them inside and trudged on. The place was rather elaborate looking for a school, but the front doors seemed dull. Plain in her eyes. There was three others inside, she could tell by the smell. If the noise wasn't enough to give it away. One of them smelled weird to her. She couldn't quite tell what they were and it bothered her. Then again she was never really let out of the house, maybe its someone new to meet. As for the other two they smelled well, normal. After building up her courage she pushed open the doors. They let out a protestant groan as she did so. The inside looked old but well kept. In front of here where three other girls. All around her age, if not younger. She walked over to them not really sure what to say. However she did glace at the girl whom smelled different. Then glanced away, quickly. The place smelled old and clean at the same time and it made her nose cringe. She hopped the other didn't notice. Deciding that it was best to start over and make friends she walked over to a girl sitting by herself. The girl was wearing an odd outfit that looked like it came from an old Asian movie. The thought made her chuckle. "Hello there."

LET'S GET
LUNATIC!!

──────────────────────────────
I've been on this site for so long I might
as well be a grand elder chicken. All
stupidness aside, hello there. My name
changes a lot so call me whatever you
want. I love.. anime and gaming (but
mostly mmos). You can always find me
messing around with role-plays. I've
been gone for a long time now but I
still creep around from time to time.

Listening ✖ ✖ Random

I like to highlight things too
I am always looking
for semi-lit+ role-plays.
Feel free to PM me if
you have one in need.

Almost as much as mangas
worry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MetaknightFan1 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:55 am

Rouge|14|Human

She turned invisible, startled. She reappeared, slightly embarrassed. She looked up at the newcomer and huffed. "What do you want?" she asked. Her cold glare fixed onto the girl and she slowly reached for her knife and touched it. She wouldn't pull it out yet, but she wanted to keep it handy. Her black ponytail swished a little.
MetaknightFan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not playing anymore » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:45 pm

.::Viral::. wrote:
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Keahi Mackenna - .:Viral:.
name;;Keahi Mackenna, they both mean fire. Coincidence? I don't believe in it so how could it be?
age;;I am 14 and a quater but I act much older.
status;;I am gifted.
abilities;;I can control fire and heat.
species;;I am human as far as I know.
weapon;;A scythe, I can use all different styles but my favourite is a lighter one.
main fear;;Heights, I can't stand them.
best friend;;I don't have one yet.
crush;;None
sexuality;;I am straight.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

>.>.> Funny, tomboy, fair
      >.>.> Temper, proud, she doesn't think before she acts
      >.>.> Fire, heat, fun, fighting, her scythe, her friends, animals
      >.>.> Pink, dresses, skirts, girly things, makeup, show offs, flirts
      >.>.> None

Am I accepted? Sorry if I am I just can't see her on the front and you never said accepted.))
Members really needed in Brumbies of the Snowy Mountians, The Rise, W I L D ~ F R E E D O M, T H E H U N T

My use only
Code: Select all
[left][quote][u][b][color=#8080BF]Name:[/color][/b][/u]Here
[u][b][color=#8080BF]Age:[/color][/b][/u]Here
[u][b][color=#8080BF]Gender:[/color][/b][/u]Here
[u][b][color=#8080BF]Feeling:[/color][/b][/u]Here
[u][b][color=#8080BF]With:[/color][/b][/u]Here
[u][b][color=#8080BF]Crush:[/color][/b][/u]Here[/quote][/left]
not playing anymore

My pets
My items
My wishlist