Caeruleo Cove |Mermaid/Man Rp| Accepting |

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Caeruleo Cove |Mermaid/Man Rp| Accepting |

Postby E.urka » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:25 pm

;Small fishing boats bob along the waves, Soft sea breezes blow ripples of water onto the sand as the peak of sunset shimmers across the vast ocean surface. Fishermen tie their small crab traps to the old rickety warf that sits at the foot of the bay, the sparkling water surrounded by large cliffs. Welcome to Caeruleo Cove. One of the most prettiest places on the map. The town is tiny, the environment is clean and it contains some of the maps most beautifulest oceans, always blue, surrounded by hills, the water is warm and inside lay's huge coral reefs, tropical fish, dolhpins, and myth has it- Mermaids.

Mermaids you say? Yes, Mermaids. and Mermen as well! Mermaids/Men are a half human, half aqatic animal, with the body of a human but a long flowing tail that can come in many colors, shapes and sizes. Mermaids/Men are usually quite creatures, who hide from predators and people above, but social among a group of their kind, fun to be around and caring. Go down under, try to meet one.

Rules, their only short!

1. Follow Cs rules

2. Only 4 charries PER PERSON.

3. No starting drama.

4. Must have a descriptive entry form, AND PARAGRAPHS! (please) i have a right to decline anything

5. Your charrie MUST be 15 or older

6. No relationships with yourself, that basically means if you have a female charrie and a male, they cannot date eachother because they are roleplayed by the same person

Fill out the form to join, one form PER CHARRIE (2 charries, 2 forms, etc..)

Username:
Charrie Picture:
Name:
Nickname:
What age did you turn:
Mermaid/Merman:
Description:
Fin Color:
Sex Orientated (Straight, Gay, Bi, etc...)
Crush:
Lover:

OUR MEMBERS, ACCEPTING ALL THE TIME:

Username: E.urka
Name: "My name is Kleo Saunders"
Nicknames: "My friends used to call me Kle or Klick"
What age did you turn into a Mermaid/Man: "I turned into a mermaid when i was 10"
Mermaid/Merman: "I am a mermaid"
Fin Color: "My fin color is a mix of blues. It's light blue from my hips to before the tail starts. Then before the tail starts it's a super dark blue. The fin then fades to light blue, then the ends are white.
Description: "Hi, so your interested in my life? Well, okay. My name is Kleo Saunders. I was born and raised in the heart of Cali. I always loved swimming, diving and just being on the beach or by the water. Surfing and exploring was fun. I remember once i noticed something shiny around the bend of the bay, the water was kinda rough and my parents were worried sick, i remember them calling my name and screaming for help but i kept going because i felt like there was a pull or something. When i got around the bend i swam to a tiny patch of beach, and laid on the soft white sand was a Blue diamond, it was the prettiest thing i have ever see. I picked it up and examined it, then i slipped it into my shorts pocket, to take it home. When i stepped foot back into the water.. phew.. you could say i was not expecting it. A large blue fin grew from were my legs once were and i fell into the water, i knew i could not go back to my mom and dad, so i swam out to shore. I kept swimming and swimming until i found Caeruleo Cove and felt at home.. My parents think i'm dead now.. It's been 8 years, I am also the founder of this cove, i came across it empty and have made it what it is"
Sex Orientated (Gay, Bi, etc..): "I'm straight, i like boys"
Crush: "I'm not crushing on anyone right now"
Lover: "None, but some lucky guy can change that"

Name: "I'm Caleb Jones"
Nickname: "Nah, i don't have one"
What age did you turn: 15
Mermaid/Merman: "I'm a Merman"
Description: "I was born on a small island, the population of only like, 50 people. My mother had passed away and it was just me and my father. He took me out fishing one afternoon, the water was clear, the weather still. it was a stunning afternoon. I remember he threw out the big net on the left side and then i ran to the back to check my smaller net. I remember looking down into the water and seeing a huge fin flicking and thinking i had caught a huge fish. I pulled and pulled at the net, but i ended up falling in the water. I was wresting with this, fish like thing when i finally pulled up something- A arm. I remember stopping, dropping the arm and going still. I remember the thing pushing it's face from the water- A mermaid. She looked at me with stunning green eyes, Smiled and took the net rope from my hands, letting herself free and swimming off. I then climbed onto the boat and told everything to my father who of course, didint believe me. A few weeks later i remember going down to the beach and sitting at the water edge, i remember looking out into the water and seeing a large green fin rose in the air then smacking the water below, thats when i felt the urge- i dipped my feet into the ocean and my own fin devoured my legs, they bonded together and went gold. I lowered my waist into the ocean, looked one last time at my small little home and swam away. I never seen that mermaid again"
Fin Color: "it's a goldish, brownish color"
Sex Orientated (Gay, Bi, etc..): "I like girls, so i'm straight"
Crush: "Nah"
Lover: "Currently Single"

Name: "My name is Ethan, i rather not tell my last name"
Nickname: "I have no nicknames"
What age did you turn: "I turned when i was 14"
Mermaid/Merman: "Merman"
Description: "I didint really want to be a Merman. But it all happened one day when i got into a jet-ski accident, i ended up hitting a rock and it tore the bottom out of the machine, i was thousands of miles away from the shore and my jet ski was just floating there. i decided to climb down, put on my goggles and see if i could fix something on the bottom. When i jumped in i felt something slimy swimming around my feet, then i felt a hand grasp my ankels. I quickly jumped back on my machine and looked down into the water but seen nothing. I told myself it was only fear and my mind, but when i got back in the water a large tail grew. I decided to abandon the jet ski and swim away. It's been three years like this now.. So i'm starting to get the hang"
Fin Color: "Violet"
Sex Orientated: "I'm straight"
Crush: "No one"
Lover: "No one"

Name: "My name is Anna Lee Monroe Jackson, But just call me by my first name, Anna Lee"
Nickname: "I have a few that my old friends gave me such as An, Anne, Lee, AL, and Boo"
What age did you turn: "I turned when i was 13"
Mermaid/Merman: "I'm a mermaid"
Description: "It's kinda crazy how this all happened. I was a junior camp counseller. I remember one evening when everybody was gone back into their cabins, i was bringing the boats to the boat shed, i remember seeing something glistining underneath the dock, at first i thought it might of been swimsuit or just a peice of foil, but i got down on my hands and knees and looked right through the crack and seen it was actually a really big fin.. I tied the boat to the dock and climbed down under, i remember seeing a young looking girl, with a large green fin looking at me, she looked terrified, she was tangled up in some ropes under the dock. I was shocked but felt the need to help her, so i pulled out my pocket knife and starting cutting the ropes away from her neck, tail and arms. Once i was done she smiled and me and touched my hands and swam back into the water and out the stream that led to the ocean. I was in awe, but when i went to push the boat into the shed, my legs formed into a large pink fin and i fell into the water, i looked around, thankfully no one was there. So i just swam away, out the stream and into the ocean
Fin Color: "Bright pink with black streaks running through it"
Sex Orientated: "Bisexual"
Crush: "I have no crush"
Lover:"Nor lover"

All members:

MERMAIDS:
Sirah Atamroa || 15 || Straight || Single ||
Calypso Moonlight || 16 || Straight || Single ||
Susan Jones || 17 || Single || Straight ||
Kleo Saunders || 18 || Straight || Single ||
Anna Lee || 18 || Bi-Sexual || Single ||
Pacey Lane || 19 || Bi-Sexual || Single ||
Atlanta Blaze Crossfire || 18 || Straight || Single ||
Anastasia Careerism Jones || 17 || Straight || Single ||
Morganna || 18 || Straight || Single ||

MERMEN:
Kenai Murse || 21 || Bi-Sexual || Single ||
Ethan. U || 17 || Straight || Single ||
Caleb Jones || 19 || Straight || Single ||
Dexter Austin Brown || 19 || Straight || Single ||
Alexander Shane Parrish || 19 || Straight || Single ||

PICTURES OF PLACES IN AND AROUND THE COVE:

This is a hidden waterfall behind a steep cliff WAY out in the cove, it's very enclosed and private and no humans are able to get on it. The water is rich, warm and clean and flows out into the ocean. But the waterfall, small fruit trees grow, mermaids and mermen are welcome to eat from these trees. (Mermaids/men cannot grow legs on land, but can reach for it from the water)
The beach. Be carfull coming here, this is were the local docks are were the fishermen keep their boats. This is also a public beach from swimmers, surfers, drivers and explorers.
Last edited by E.urka on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 23 times in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

} } } ACCEPTING TRADE OFFERS! { { {

Owner of the CS Atheist Club(18+): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1139238
E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caeruleo Cove |Mermaid/Man Rp| Accepting |

Postby E.urka » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:35 pm

CURRENTLY IN CAERULEO COVE:

WARNING: FISHING SEASON!

Currently in Caeruleo Cove it is fishing season for the local fishermen of the town! School is also out, so young kids and others may be swimming in the shallow waters of the cove! STAY LOW, don't get caught, stay away from any boats, nets, lines, bait or anything that looks 'off'

CURRENT WEATHER IN CAERULEO COVE:

Blue skies, warm weather.
Last edited by E.urka on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Bump

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:47 pm

bump

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:49 pm

:P

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilbur. » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Username: tanatiger2002

Name: "I am Sirah Atamroa."

Nickname: "Some people just call me Si or
Siren, not those other types of things that
lure men to them then kill, but just Siren
and Si."

What age did you turn: "About 12."

Mermaid/Merman: "Mermen are males. And
I'm a female. So its kinda obvious."

Description: "I rember that I loved going out
to the ocean, I swam around in the shallow
parts every week. But I rember seeing a
green and gold fin. It looked like it was
just a large fish, so I walked over to it,
but when I looked down. I remembered
that I saw this mermaid when I walked
up to it., she had black hair and bright
blue eyes. I saved her and pushed her
into the deeper part of the ocean and she
swam away. I remember me running home
to tell my family, they just laughed, so
they obviously did not believe me. The
next day I went back to the ocean, but
where I helped the mermaid. And I
remember seeing scales form onto my
legs and a fin formed. I went into the
water and swam away.

Fin Color: "My fin is A very light blue with slight green hues in the fin."

Sex Orientated (Gay, Bi, etc..): "I like guy's, obviously straight."

Crush: "Oh.... Well... I guess Caleb is kinda cute. He seems nice as well."

Lover: "I am Single."
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

【ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
he/him▵adult▵infp-t
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
wilbur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:00 am

Accepted (:
We can start as soon as one or two more people join :)

BUMP

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:27 am

8-)

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:53 am

bump

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueTheBrave » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:13 am

http://merbellas.deviantart.com/art/Rai ... -374894529
Username: BlueTheBrave
Name: Calypso Moonlight
Nickname: Moon
What age did you turn: I was 13 years old.
Mermaid/Merman: Mermaid
Description: I lived in a small town nowhere near the ocean, but one day her mother decided that they needed to go on vacation. So they pack up some things and left, and headed to a small town near the ocean. A couple days after they arrived Calypso went down to the beach to go for a night swim, as she swam around the dark waters she didn't notice that she was being followed by something under the water. She felt something slimy bump into her leg and screamed loudly, whatever it was rose out of the water in front of her and put a hand over her mouth. It was a mermaid... No.. A merman, about the same age as me, he shushed me and removed his hand from my mouth and smiled at me before swimming away. I yelled for him to stopped but he didn't.... The next morning I returned to the beach and went swimming again, she wanted to find that boy. But as she swam really far out she felt something weird happening to her legs. Looking down she found that her legs had turned into a mermaid tail of many different colors, knowing that she couldn't go home she just kept on swimming. She arrived at Caeruleo Cove after a few days of swimming, she was sad and missed her family... It's been so long since she had seen them..
Fin Color: Has all the colors of the rainbow.
Sex Orientated (Gay, Bi, etc..): Straight
Crush: No one.
Lover: None. I'm more of a loner now.
Last edited by BlueTheBrave on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey! My life is a little crazy at the moment so I'll try to be on as much as I can, and don't kick me out of any rps!

BlueTheBrave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me