Welcome To The Masquerade V.2 (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Welcome To The Masquerade V.2 (Accepting)

Postby ~ Forsaken ~ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:51 am

Original idea by ~Touch~. he/she gave me permission to make a V.2.

✵~Touch~✵ wrote:It's about the year 2015 and the Black Mafia is coming back. Mysteriously there is a Masquerade ball that's just started, and it's open every night. But who was invited? And why? As you go to investigate, you find that It's not all just one big mystery, but a million broken mysteries that threaten to take you out. But your not willing to let that happen, and you'll do everything in your power, however weak it may seem, to get to the bottom of it be get rid of the Black Mafia and their Deadly Masquerade. The masquerade consisted of different types of people, each hidden behind a mask of a different design. The ranks are identified by color.

Mask colors & ranks

Red= back grounders. They are the ones who can easily be replaced and are usually thrown into the guard roles. Are you strong enough to survive even the most dangerous of these tasks?
Blue= plan operators. You work with Statagists, peile who make up plans, annals them carefully, have back up plans in case they not work, and they don't get caught. Can your mind be good enough to handle the pressure?
Pink= charmers. They're pretty and they know it, and they'll use it to their advntage. They make you swoon and bend to thir will as thy dance, causing you to fall into their traps. Are your looks good enough to charm even the oldest of people?
Green= alliases. They make the identities to get you into places. They forge, create, and lie. Will your kills pass the tests and succeed?
Black= Mafia theifs. They Stick to the shadows and don't hesitate in using their stealth to get what they need. Ruthless and Undorgiving they are the hired hand and medium in rank. Can you keep allow profile and a high expectation?
Silver = weapons. They build, stock, and wield the most powerful of weapons, and they aren't afraid to take you own. They know their weapons are good and they know how to use them. Cab you keep up?
Gold= Leaders. They are the ones that give the orders, approve or disapprove actions and everything else. Being the highest rank it's hard to beat and hard to obtain. But your willing, or are you?

*~Nevermore~*, ~Ciel~, 12., and Mrs.AloisTrancy are mods for this RP.

Rules

1. All Tess's rules apply.
2. Cussing must be stared out.
3. Graphic and Gordy are ok, but don't make it graphic enough for someone to have nightmares.
4. No controlling characters without permission.
5. Have fun!

..::Form::..

Username:
Name:
Job:
History:
Mask color:
personality:
Theme song ( optional but always fun):
Others:

..::..Characters..::..
name/ username/age

Blacks:
Atra/~Spirit of death~/17
Slytha/~Spirit of death~/18
Nate/~Spirit of death~/18
Garm/~Spirit of death~/17

Pinks:
Adurna/~Spirit of death~/18

Silver :
Holden/.12/22
Levi/Mrs.AloisTrancy/21

Blue:
Blodh/~Spirit of death~/ 16

Green:
David/~Spirit of death~/18

Gold:
Helgrind/~Spirit of death~/23

Red:

Mixes Name/Username/Age/Masks:
Talos/~Spirit of death~/20/ Black and Gold
Arya/~Spirit of death~/ 16/ gold and silver
Maxim/~Ciel~/ 22/ blue and silver
Mau/~Ciel~/ 18/ black and pink
Miran/ Mrs.AloisTrancy/ 16/ pink and black
Shawn/~Spirit of death~/18/ silver and black
Eragon/~spirit of death~/ 18/ Silver and Black

Last edited by ~ Forsaken ~ on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Goodbye my darlings. <3

if you need to contact me, feel free to kik me at deadtossedwaves. (I have no personal information on that, so I can say that here.)
~ Forsaken ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome To The Masquerade V.2 (Accepting)

Postby ~ Forsaken ~ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 am

~Spirit of death~ wrote:Username: ~~~Mockingjay~~~
Name: Talos
Looks: is tall, with black spiky hair. has green eyes
Job: theif
History: ask and I slip this dagger between your ribs.
Mask color: black, and gold you got a problem with that?
personality: is cold and doesn't show emotions, but can be kind if he wants to.
Theme song ( optional but always fun): Down by TFK
Others: can use a lot of diferant weppons, his favorite is a dagger.

Name: Slytha
Looks: is a beautifull woman with black hair she wears in a pony-tail and green eyes
Job: theif
History: ask, she might tell
Mask color: Black
personality: is quiet and likes to be by herself, but will help people in need.
Theme song ( optional but always fun): daylight by remidey drive
Others: not realy...

Name: Atra
Looks: is a tall, beautifull young lady with blond hair and blue eyes.
Job: ?
History: ask me if you dare
Mask color: Black
personality: quiet, but dangerous. she is nice but her eyes always have a tint of hate in them
Theme song ( optional but always fun): Monster by skillet, Let the Sparkes fly by TFK
Others: she likes knives and has one hidden on her at all times
Last edited by ~ Forsaken ~ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye my darlings. <3

if you need to contact me, feel free to kik me at deadtossedwaves. (I have no personal information on that, so I can say that here.)
~ Forsaken ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Forsaken ~ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 am

~Spirit of death~ wrote:Violet giggled softly and smiled brightly at him, her eyes twinkling softly.

Shawn smiled. "Ember." he said, smiling at her. his eyes shined softly in the light.

~Spirit of death~ wrote:Atra smiled and returned the kiss. Raven complained softly for more food.

~Spirit of death~ wrote:Slytha looked at him. "Why do you blush whenever I kiss your cheek." she said softly.

Talos lined the shot up and finally got it. "Yes!" he said, flashing a small smile.

((Moved over from V.1))
Goodbye my darlings. <3

~ Forsaken ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuckyOnes » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:12 am

Username:
Mrs.AloisTrancy
Name:
Levi Miles
Looks:
He has black hair and dark almost like grey and black eyes he occasionally wears glasses.
Job:
Hes a mob doctor.
History:
He learned most of what he knows legally with a college degree in medicine so he is an actual doctor. He is the guardian of sixteen year old Miran Inu.
Mask color:
He has no real mask color but his is silver he creates some of his own tools you could say.
personality:
He is really smart.But he is also a young adult who drinks and knows how to have a good time.
How to save a life by:The Fray
Others:
He enjoys reading.

Looks:

Username:

Mrs.AloisTrancy
Name:
Miran Inu
Looks:
She has Long red hair and bright green eyes.
Job:
Charmer and a thief
History:
Miran is originally English actually. She has an older sister Mau a father who is god knows where and she had a mother who recently died of cancer. She lives with her guardian,Levi.
Mask color:
It's a pink mask laced with black.
Personality:
She lost all her shyness a long time ago,she is flirty,also very seductive ,and she is very distrustful to everyone.You have to earn her trust.She is beautiful and she knows it.She hates who she is but continues being what she hates.
http://youtu.be/X0dnp5E8FMo A team by Ed Sheeran
Others:
Her hair

Levi sighed."Im sorry that came out wrong..."

Miran nodded."My name is stupid. Don't laugh. It's after a dog. The Sheba Inu. No middle name." She told him shrugging.
Last edited by LuckyOnes on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LuckyOnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ciel~ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:14 am

That realization made Maxim blush...again. His face was a bright pink color. He looked down at his shoes, which had suddenly become very, very interesting. He shuffled the interesting sneakers and shrugged, still looking down. "Uh, I don't know," he replied.

Mau smiled at his fortune. "Good job," she replied. "That was your last shot, right?" she asked. "I don't see any more solid ones." Her smile grew bigger. "I guess you win, Talos. Congratulations."

(I'll do it later, Alois.)
~Ciel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Forsaken ~ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:28 am

Violet smiled softly. "Aye it did....but I don't mind." She said gently.

Shawn smiled. "I like your name." He said softly, smiling.

Slytha smirked at his sudden interest in his feet. "Okay...." She said softly, smirking at his blush.

Talos grinned slightly at her and bowed. "Thank you." He said. "You did a great job." He said, hugging her gently.
Goodbye my darlings. <3

~ Forsaken ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuckyOnes » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:33 am

Levi looked at her."I'm really sorry. It's just that right before I met you..." He shut up and sighed.

Miran giggled at him."Really? I like yours. If I ever marry you my name'll be Miran Inu Death." He said not really liking it but pretending to,for him.
LuckyOnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ciel~ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 am

Maxim looked back up at her. "Oh, sorry," he said, apologizing. "I...just. I just umm...was thinking?" Yeah, that was a lame excuse and he knew it, so he was inwardly face-palming.

Mau smiled. "You're welcome." She seemed a little surprised by the hug but hugged him back anyways.
~Ciel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Forsaken ~ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Violet looked at him. "What is it baby?" She asked gently, worried.

Shawn smirked. "Liar." He said playfully, smiling at her.

Slytha smiled at him. "Right......" She said, not believing it. She shook that off and smiled at him. "Never mind." She said softly.

Talos smiled softly at her and softly kissed her forehead. "Love you." He said softly
Goodbye my darlings. <3

~ Forsaken ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuckyOnes » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Levi shrugged."I'm didn't mean to bring her up. She's the girl I dated before you. She had the cutesy little daughter. We told each other how much we loved each other and then...we didn't."

Miran blushed feeling bad."I'm sorry. It's just... Different." She said feeling terrible for her reaction. She walked over to him and sat on his lap and hugged him."It's so plain that it'll take a while to get used to."
LuckyOnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me