тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby doc . » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:45 am

┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: Monroe
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He sat there and couldn't help but just.. smile at him. Monroe had been the first and only true friend material he had seen. Emily was a false and there was no way he was to make that mistake again.
He watched with interest, as he began to work on a record player in his lap. His eyes glazed over a bit and he sat still. It was only when another question was sparked in his mind did he lift his head
"Would you mind if I stayed here?" he asked
"You seem to know a lot about machines.. and you're a very good friend to me. Perhaps its too perfect I stumbled across you."
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:00 am

Monroe released a bark of laughter and wiped an imaginary tear from the corner of his eye. "Friend. Ha. You are a funny guy David." He focused on screwing in a piece causing his words to come out slow. "Uh... ya. You can stay here. I don't think they gave me a room mate so you can take the other bedroom." He looked up as an amusing thought occurred to him. "I'll admit I am surprised. If I were you I would want to stay with someone who can barely work a screwdriver, not someone who could probably take me apart and turn me into a television." He chuckled at his own joke and resumed his work, smiling to himself as it regained it's ability to move.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:59 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━(FRITZ--)━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Fritz Copperwish'
//♂//20//Shape-shift into a Fox//Tags: Open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Fritz sighed and looked at his surroundings. Not very exciting. He snorted slightly and sat down on the ground, looking for ants.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━( Aliyah-)━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Aliyah Stonefield'
//♀//21//Pyrokinesis//Tags: Liz
Aliyah blinked and looked around. What is that smell? She thought, her mouth-watering. She stood up to find the source. After a few minutes of looking she found a nice small house by a forest. Plucking up her courage, she walked up to the door and knocked on it.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:35 am

xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
He was extremely still while he watched Monroe laugh. Had he said the wrong thing? Was he jumping to conclusions as he did with Emily?
He no longer had a smile and he sat with slumped shoulders. He lowered his head a bit and felt pained in his chest region. Perhaps he should just keep his mouth shut about this kind of thing..
Monroe spoke about who he should stay with and he lifted his head just enough to look at him
"I believed I trusted you enough to take care of me if .. something were to happen again.." he said gently
"I'll be in the other bedroom if you need me."
He got up and without another word, left the room as silently as possible. He walked through the halls and eventually shuffled up to his bag. He leaned over to check it, seeing everything was in there and headed back the way he came with his charger in hand to the other empty bedroom to set his bag on a chair and to move some things around for his own comforts sake
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meloh » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 am

Liz (tags: Aliyah)
As soon as the stranger neared her door, Liz heard it and was up wide eyed. Who could it be?? Finding that she was more curious than scared, she answered, "Just a minute,". She face-palmed. She had a bad habit of whispering things, she could hear them and so she sometimes forgot others couldn't. She cleared her throat and tried again louder this time, "Just a minute! I'll be right there!"
She came up to the door and opened it, seeing the girl, who looked to be around her age. Smiling awkwardly she asked, "Hi! Can I help you?"

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:30 pm

Fritz sighed and looked at his surroundings. Not very exciting. He snorted slightly and sat down on the ground, looking for ants.

Oh god... Aliyah moaned inwardly. Now that she was here, she really didn't know what to say. "Uh-You're cooking something right? Well... I kinda smelt it from where I was sitting, and... It smelt really good- So I looked to see what it was..." Ali said awkwardly.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:43 am

Probably a Doctor. wrote:
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
He was extremely still while he watched Monroe laugh. Had he said the wrong thing? Was he jumping to conclusions as he did with Emily?
He no longer had a smile and he sat with slumped shoulders. He lowered his head a bit and felt pained in his chest region. Perhaps he should just keep his mouth shut about this kind of thing..
Monroe spoke about who he should stay with and he lifted his head just enough to look at him
"I believed I trusted you enough to take care of me if .. something were to happen again.." he said gently
"I'll be in the other bedroom if you need me."
He got up and without another word, left the room as silently as possible. He walked through the halls and eventually shuffled up to his bag. He leaned over to check it, seeing everything was in there and headed back the way he came with his charger in hand to the other empty bedroom to set his bag on a chair and to move some things around for his own comforts sake
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:48 am

Monroe frowned and watched him go. After a moment he sat the record player aside and followed David to the other room. He leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms as he watched him move furniture. He watched him in silence for a few moments, trying to figure out what he was doing, before speaking to him. "Do you want any help?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meloh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Liz (tags: Aliyah)
"Oh! The food.... you really think it smells good?" Liz said smiling sheepishly. "Well where there's a smell, there's food!". Liz inwardly beat herself up for her lack of social abilities. "Well anyway, it's a veggie stir fry. You can try it if you'd like? I-I'm not very good at 'hosting' to warn you. Well I guess I don't know if I am.... I've never had anyone to host. People buy veggies or plants from me and leave." Liz babbled on, a sure sign she was nervous.

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Aliyah smiled at the woman's nervousness. "Oh cool! I'd love to try! I'm not a very good cook, despite being able to control fire." She said, grinning, and waiting for Liz to let her in. "What's your name? I'm Aliyah Stonefield. You can call me whatever you want, Aliyah, Allie, Stonefield... Seriously, I don't mind."
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me