☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:57 pm

[Recap: The battle stopped, and the storm stopped too. The entire village is destroyed except the Tenuto family mansion. The mayor's husband, Tacet Tenuto, is dying from lack of sunlight and Cadence is asking Jaai to freeze him. When the sun comes back then Guinevere can bring him back to life. Dawn is leading reinforcements that will soon attack the survivors. She sent a soldier into the village to scream about the 'Phantomstriker' coming, then she threw a needle and hit the soldier in the neck with her ridiculous accuracy. Saved Rowan the trouble of having to kill him.]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:06 pm

"Well, I'd rather not them need it, so I can do what I want," she quipped, before arriving downstairs. She scowled. "Why should I? I can't unfreeze him with him still alive afterwards." She shrugged. "I'll still do it, though."

Silas scowled, not wanting to be in the room. He couldn't see Tacet die. That would hurt his heart. Silas decided to look for Rowan, who had done outside? He wasn't quite sure, but he went anyway. Slipping out quietly, Silas spotted Rowan crouched in th e darkness. He slowly walked over, flinching when he realized it was a body. "Oh, heavens."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Mal laughed a little. 'Aye, I guess so.' Her accent was clear in every word. 'We will start with the Luna, who is me. Then we have the beta, whom you have met. We have Misha, the delta. Then hunters, fighters, omegas, and the healer, Lanaria.' She paused. 'I am challenged daily by members for the alpha position. But, of course, they lose.' She paused. 'They do not feel safe anymore, ever since Emma, a 5 year old, was killed.'
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:41 pm

Cadence listened to Jaai's words with narrowed eyes. The village's mayor did not take kindly to this attitude, and she was holding herself back from attacking the girl with telekinesis.
"That's the point. Gwen will revive him when the sun comes back," Cadence said, putting emphasis on the word when.
Tacet whimpered something that sounded roughly like a 'thank you'.

Cilan listened intently to Mallory's explanation of the pack. "It sounds pretty organized," he said. Organized groups were good at fighting off enemies. But actually caring was the most important thing. The soldiers who attacked Windwoods had orchestrated their offense, but the villagers had won because they cared for their home.
He winced when Mal mentioned that a young girl was killed. "What happened?"

"You're awake," Rowan said softly as he realized Silas had followed him. The younger boy flinched when he saw the body, and that was like a stab in Rowan's heart. He pulled Silas into his arms, as if trying to shield him from the sight.
"I'm really sorry. I don't think the war is completely over yet."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Mal tilted her head. 'A Coyote attack. Remember when I was holding a dead pup? That was her.' She sighed. She would do anything to protect her pack. But they were losing faith in her.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:48 pm

Jaai grunted in understanding. "Well, I'll have to appologize, but when I unmelt him- do you want me to?- he won't be quite.... Together? He'll have melted. Like... And ice cube." She smiled at the thought. It seemed pretty cool.

Silas sniffed, holding back tears. "It's okay. You've only been helpful. I've done nothing useful." He really hadn't. All he did be a target practice dummy, and then Rowan healed him. It was all Timpani. He cried softly into Rowan's nice shirt, his fingers digging into his back as he sobbed gently.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:08 pm

Erin walked out of the shower and picked up his clothes, though he hated wearing blood stained clothing. He put on everything but his shirt, which had a massive gash down the middle. He looks in the mirror. What was once a mortal wound was now just a short scar on his chest. With a frown he puts on his tattered shirt, then walks back into the main area of the house. He sits down against the wall, worn out after the fight. (Who all is still in the Tenuto House?)
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad and Broken>Tagged: Tacet

Continuing to look down, I slowly approach the person nearest to me, which happened to be Jaai. "Kill her." says the voice. I raise my claws and go to stab her in the lower ribs. My mind completely blank, the voices controlling my every move. My eyes seem dull and clouded over, my vision still a blur of black and white images.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Peeved but Excited>Tagged:

I smirk as I watch the girl attack her first victim, aiming a stab at the lower rib of the nearest person. "My, what a wild child, she looks broken." I think to myself as I watch.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Erin watches with a blank face as one of the girls (Guinevere) stabs someone else. In an instant he's on his feet reaching for his sword. He goes to grab the hilt, but finds only thin air. He silently curses himself, remembering he left it in the shower room. Without his weapon he stands their with his fists clentched, waiting for what comes next.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:49 pm

(Him? Jaai is a girl, my dude?)
Jaai huffed, touching her side and bringing her hand up to find blood. She yelped, Turing around immediately. She instinctively took defensive measures, summoning ice and impaling her attacker in the torso. She stumbled back, gasping for air.
"Cyprian," she cried, freezing the holes in her side.

(Wait, did she stab Tacet?)
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me