тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby doc . » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:10 pm

┏─────────────────────────┓
xxKRISTIAN _ LUDWIGxx
xxKRISxx Tags: Anthos
xxCis-Male / 29 / Winged Human / Homosexual
┖─────────────────────────┚
He continued to walk, but it was hard to keep his eyes on the road ahead as the other had been completely affected by the news. Perhaps it wasnt the best idea to.. talk about any of the deep stuff right off the bat.
"I dont exactly enjoy it but.. I really do hope at some point zey find us.." he sighed aloud. He thought there was a way out of this. Months went by and he looked for a way out. Years passed and he began to accept his fate. Though more people joined his years and he became upset to know that these poor souls were there with him.
Anthos stopped walking and he stopped too. He came over and put a gentle hand on his back and gently rubbed.
"Anzos.. if.. if ve found a vay out.. ve vould have escaped by now.." he replied gently while his other hand moved to gently tuck a strand of his hair behind the other's ear
"I'm sorry.. trust me I vould have let you know earlier. I'm so sorry.."
You're stuck here with the rest of us
xx

┏────────────────────────┓
xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Mason
xxCis-Female / 22 / "Copy Cat" / Heterosexual
┖────────────────────────┚
It was really hard to watch as the other moved to leave. Really she wanted to talk more and learn more about the man. But there wasn't anything else to say and she sighed softly.
She waved to him as he left and moved to the doorway
"I will! I promise." she responded before stretching her hands and shutting her door softly
Now, she was alone.
x

┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: Monroe
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He shrugged gently. Truthfully he had no idea what could change and what couldn't. That depended on what his settings were, via his manual in his bag in the hall.
He sat there and watched the other, noting this lazy appearance before nodding at his next question.
"Michigan, United States. I was made in a lab in order to perform like a normal human. I watch and see what other humans do before repeating their movements in order to become more humanlike."
He offered a smile while shrugging
"I am a learning robot. So far I know I am the only of my kind."
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:21 pm

Monroe got a mischevious smile as he looked at david. "So what im hearing is i can easily corrupt you." He chuckled and returned his gaze to the window peacefully. "It's cool that you know so much. Must be fun." The thought caused an empty feeling to return to Monroe, expanding in his chest until it be ame hard to breath but he tried to force himself to remain casual looking. He didnt want to make David uncomfortable.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:08 pm

xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
He sat there and realized that Monroe was right. He hesitantly, and slowly, nodded in agreement. He could easily corrupt him and there was nothing he could do to stop him.
He watched the other and tilted his head a bit.
"Well knowledge isn't always power." he replied coolly and picked at his pants silently. He sighed and offered a gentle smile.
"Sometimes I can be ignorant with some things. I'm not programmed to know everything in the world."
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Monroe shrugged. "Ya, but you know you and thats what really matters." He looked over and watched him fidget. "Am i making you uncomfortable?" He wasn't sure if he enjoyed tge thought of getting under his skin or not. On one hand it led to more discoveries on his part but on the other it could lead to him scaring David off. No matter how much he pretended otherwise he wanted a friend and ge knew this awkward situation may be his only chance.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:23 pm

xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
He watched the other and listened how the man had noticed his uncomfortableness. His eyes widened and he shook his head gently
"Oh! No.. No you're not." he replied and chuckled weakly
"I promise. I just don't think I've ever sat down and talked to anyone before."
He was sat down and talked to before, he just couldn't remember them. Many scientists had sat him down to talk before, they just erased the memory afterwards.
"My uh.. my bag. Was that brought with me?" he asked while looking around the room they were in.
"I have important things in there.. I wouldn't want it to end up in the wrong hands."
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Monroe nodded back towards the living room. "I left it next to you while you were charging. Dont worry, i wont steal your stuff." He furrowed his briw as he studdied David. He was struggling to figure out if he trusted monroe or not but just ehen he was starting to think david felt one way he would say or do something that seemed to prove the opposite.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:35 am

xxxxf a y e . h a z e l
faye | 17 | she/her or they/them | homosexual | loyal, stubborn, feisty | sandpiper bird shapeshifter ; currently human form
quiffed light brown hair, green eyes, white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black glasses, tattoos covering left bicep
small brown and white sandpiper bird, long legs, long beak

Faye shrugged. "Eh, sorry. You can love animals all you like, no problem with me. But someone's gotta catch the food you eat." She bit her tongue, suddenly worried she sounded too harsh. I tell them I'm sorry... She held back the confession. "Um, it- it just occurred to me that I don't know what you do. To help the town I mean."

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | 16 | he/him | demi-pansexual | introverted, awkward, pessimistic | enhanced eyesight
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans
location:. outside some cottages > his art shop | tags:. open

Mason paused outside Fortem's cottage before setting out at a brisk pace. He'd liked chatting and hanging out with Fortem, but now he wanted to be alone for awhile. He made his way to his art shop, unlocked the door, and went inside. He left the door unlocked, just in case someone decided to trade for some art, and hopped up on the counter. Pulling out his sketchbook, Mason started on a sketch for Fortem's landscape forest painting.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:38 am

xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
He turned his head and looked to where the other said his bag was. Luckily it was brought with him and set next to him as he charged. This made him feel a lot better about his safety and he grinned back to Monroe
"Oh thank you.." he breathed while nodding
"You've.. really helped me out, Monroe. I don't know how I'll ever repay you.."
He tilted his head a little and his eyebrows lifted a little towards him
"Thank you.."
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:02 am

Monroe waved his wirds away again. "Dont. Its fine. There's no need to thank me for being a decent human being." He pulled the record player he was fixing into his lap, resuming work on it as he kept an eye on David out of the corner of his eye.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meloh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:45 am

x--> Hi, I'm new here! <--x

Liz
Walking among her garden, Liz heard faint bird sounds in the distant woods. A smile formed on her face, but soon the sounds of the town drowned it out. Sighing, Liz went back into her narrow 2 room house. The fresh veggie stir fry she was making could set anyone's mouth to watering. But she wasn't in the mood to eat. After cleaning up the kitchen, she went and sat in the other room, her bedroom.
She found herself wishing for the sound of rain, a sound that put a hush on all of the other noise. Sometimes her voice felt so small in a sea of noise. Three years.... three whole years in this place! And not a friend to show for it. Maybe she should try to make some, but she had everything she needed in her small house, her tiny refuge. She'd have to think about it....

x--> Don't feel forced, but if anyone else has a lonely or new character, I'd love for Liz to meet them<--x
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me