☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Mal just sat until she heard footsteps. She readied a blade and threw it at the sound. However in all her grief she misses, and it merely cut Cilan's ear. She sighed in relief. That blade would have gone right through his head. She looked up, her eyes were an inhuman yellow color. The color they turned after a breakdown. 'Hi.'
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Cilan had such ridiculous pain tolerance that he shrugged off the cut. It was just a knife slice on his ear. Nothing major and nothing he needed to reset for. He was like one of those video game players who kept turning the game off and on again when they didn't get the desired outcome. As a phoenix, that was what he basically did in real life.
A normal person would have been burned from the werewolf's scorching eyes, the eyes of a hunter gone wild with rage. Cilan was an Adamson though, he had enough of his own fire in his eyes, so he could meet Mallory's gaze without a problem. Kind of hard to fight fire with fire when his mother was pretty much the sun. To be honest, he found Mallory's eyes to be oddly attractive. Although he assumed they were connected with the tragedy in her pack. So it was probably not a good thing, he decided.
Cilan realized he had approached her without figuring out what he wanted to say.
"Hi," he echoed and moved a step closer, carefully. He felt like he was approaching a wounded predator. One wrong move and he would get his throat torn out.
"I'm sorry about... you know." Cilan felt bad just bringing it up. "But I just wanted to say, it was for a good cause. I've died three times and I haven't done it for such a good purpose yet. I'm... I'm proud of your pack."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:35 pm

Mal bit her lip. She looked off before sending a tree tumbling down. The werewolf had burned the base with her eyes. She looked him in the eyes so she would not burn anything else. 'I am too. But I am not proud of that. I lost control again.' She gestured to the corpses of guards, eaten by crows.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Casedy Tenuto
________________________-

The fight was what drained the girl the most. not just having to battle alistars minions but the rain that kept coming down harder and harder. She was unawear of her mothers death as she wasn't near when it happend. She stood behind a half wall and phased into one of the minions and walked over to a group of them. She knew they wouldn't question it because she looked almost identical to them so as soon as she was in striking range she pulled out her weapon and swung killing about four of them while the others escaped. Her attention was diverted for only a second when a guard came behind her and slashed at her arm earning a pained cry from the girl who in turn spun around and cut the man in half. She looked over to see how bad it was and cursed under her breath as she saw the blood dripping off. It was then she saw her people heading back to the mansion, taking this as a clue to back off she followed suit though with each step her arm throbbed with pain and body shivered from boh the blood loss and the rain. she took off her jacket leaving her in a short sleeve shirt and tied the leather material onto her wound before braking into a sprint to the house. Once at the front door which was broken she entered seeing about three or four other people wounded in the living room. assuming her arm wasn't that big of a deal she sat in the door way of the living room and let her head rest against the frame and eyes closed to try and get rid of the raging headache she suddenly felt unsure of how she got it or how long it had been there she just knew she wanted it to stop
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:57 pm

"Oh disgrace," Cilan cursed under his breath as he saw exactly how hot Mallory's eyes were. That was some borderline Solara stuff going down there. It was why his mother constantly kept herself under rigorous control. Even then, people couldn't look into her eyes, even if they wore thick sunglasses. But she always restrained herself from burning things down. Cilan wondered if he would eventually need to exercise such extreme restraint. Probably not. He was a spark off the old flame, but he was still just a spark. He was pretty sure he would never share his mother's intensity.
Cilan had already seen the bodies, and Mallory just confirmed that she was responsible for this. "You got revenge. I'm glad you didn't hurt anybody from the village or our group, though." Cilan did frown distastefully at the mutilated bodies. It was the exact opposite of his code of conduct.
"Yeah. I'm really glad that didn't happen to us. Eaten by animals... not how I want to spend my fourth death."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Mallory nodded. 'I am extremely dangerous in this state.' She said. It saddened her to think she needed to restrain herself. The werewolf girl hoped she would not hurt anyone else.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Cilan looked from the ruined bodies to the burned tree, then back into Mallory's intense eyes. Of course she was dangerous when she was like this. It would be stupid to bring her back to the mansion, she would probably destroy the entire place. She had caused destruction even here. Dangerous all right. But that didn't mean Cilan wanted to stay away from her. In fact, he wanted to be around her even more.
"Dangerous," he repeated. "Then it's a good thing I'm a phoenix!"
He was getting a dumb idea...
"You can take out that anger on me," Cilan offered with complete seriousness. "As long as you at least try to make it quick. Come on. You can't say no to a human punching bag who can come back to life!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Mal did not hesitate. 'Okay.' She stepped back and readied her bow. She aimed for the spot right between his eyes. Instant death. She let go and it shot through the air, hitting Cilan. She breathed and her eyes returned back to their normal state. Dark with gold flecks in them.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:44 pm

She had actually taken him seriously. Cilan was about to make some kind of witty comment.
"I would do archery myself, but there's too many drawbacks," he said with a grin. And then he realized he wasn't speaking to Mallory, he was speaking to his dead sister.
"You think you're so funny?" Clotilda snapped at him. "You enjoy dying repeatedly or something?!"
Cilan laughed. "It was just a... fletch wound."
He was on a roll.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:47 pm

Mallory waited for his return. In a way, she wished someone would kill her. She caused pain to innocent people, and wished she could see her parents again. She leaned against a tree.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me