Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:48 am

BellaLuna opened her eyes and sighed. She wanted to know how much longer, it was going to be. She looked over at Malix and smiles slightly. Luna tucked away small straind of loose hair behind Malix's ear. She watched out the window to see were they were at. Luna sighed as she didn't know if they were close to Paris, or not.
-------
Zafrina continued to go down the hallway. She saw a boy that looked around her age. Zafrina didn't address him and did not know if he saw her.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:54 am

I woke up to the sound of the pilot talking over the loud speaker. "Two more hours until we reach Paris folks." I sighed heavily. Two more hours on this stupid plane. I closed my eyes and suddenly memories of being in Paris with my parents flooded into my mind. I felt mixed emotions for these memories. I felt myself crying tear of both joy and sadness but was to lost in memory to care.
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:03 pm

BellaLuna wiped away Malix's tears with a tissue. She said softly, " I'm here, and it will be alright, I promise. " Luna held her hand and kissed her cheek. She relaxed on Malix's shoulder and shut her eyes.
-------
Zafrina continued to go down the hallway. She saw a boy that looked around her age. Zafrina didn't address him and did not know if he saw her. She hid behind one of the stone pillars to get a better look at him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:29 pm

I smiled when she put her head on my shoulder. I realized that when I was with her everything was better. I could be myself. I can breathe. I could deal with a few more hours on this plane as long as I have her. Paris here we come. I rested my head gently on top of hers and closed my eyes.
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:57 am

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
17 || ๓คlє || ๒๏คг๔єг || ש๏๏๔๏๏ ๓คﻮเς || ๔є๓เรєץยคl || รเภﻮlє || tคﻮร // ค๔гเคภ|| Ŧ๏г๓
Ah. Dexter said in understanding as Adrian spoke. He knew that feeling, unable to control you powers and fearful of them showing out in public. There was no way of knowing how mortals would act if they found out what certain people could do. I seen then, you're still learning and getting used to the teleporting thing then? At some point in his life Dexter was unable to control his voodoo magic. As he walked shadows would start to follow him. People would stare at him then quickly walk away. They feared him, even as a young child. Especially as a young child actually because he couldn't control his powers and the energy running through his veins was quite dangerous. He was like a ticking time bomb, but the timer was off and he could explode at any moment. Dexter smirked when Adrian said 'it would be nice to go somewhere a little more daring and fun than the house'. Well, you should've just said that before. I know where we can go that's more daring and fun than this place or the house. He rolled his eyes, though, at the other saying he'd probably cheat. Hey! I play fair, I'm no cheater!... Mostly... Dexter joked, eating the rest of his food a bit more slower than Adrian. I didn't know you were a Wearwolf as well, Adrian. He teased.

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
18 || мάĻέ || вόάŕȡέŕ || νίŕùş мάήίρùĻάţίόή || вίşέxùάĻ || şίήģĻέ || ţάģş // żάғŕίήά || ғόŕм
Victor slowly walked through the halls of the house. He was still quite new to the place, and it was so big, so he was a bit lost. He was only trying to find his room, but he had no clue where it would be. The male looked around as he walked, pressing himself against the wall. Victor tensed slightly as a female came into view, though. She seemed to not notice him, or did she? He wasn't sure. All he knew was that he didn't like to be around people and his anxiety levels were spiking. Victor took deep breaths to try and calm himself, but this fogged up his gas mask. Stopping his walking, the male let out a curse which was a bit muffled but it was able to be made out. Once the fog cleared he noticed the girl was gone, at least that's what he thought. Sighing and shrugging he continued on. I probably made a total fool of myself. Good job you big idiot. He muttered, his shoulders slumping a bit.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү
25 || ғεмαℓε || мεηтσя || ℓιgнт мαgιc || ∂εмιsεxυαℓ || sιηgℓε || тαgs // σρεη || ғσям
The woman sat in the main room on a couch, her laptop sitting on her legs which were criss crossed. At the moment she was reading an online book, just kind of waiting for any of the boarders to come up to her to ask questions about things, or for a fight to break out beteeen boarders that she would need to break up. Whatever the cause would be, she was ready.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dellybaby » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:15 am

Adrian shrugged at the comment about learning his powers. He thought back to when he first learned of them and accidentally ended up disappearing in the middle of a crowd and the time he ended up sleeping and waking up back in his old house. A shiver ran down his spine and he laughed nervously at the wolf comment. "Honestly I learn a new thing about myself every day, wouldn't surprise me if that was true." He grinned and looked up from his plate. "So what was your idea of 'daring and fun' then?" He asked while playing with his fork.
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:30 pm

BellaLuna rolled her eyes as the captain said that we two hours left. She wanted off now but she couldn't. Luna went back to relaxing on Malix's shoulder. She kind of regretted picking Paris, but as long as she was going to be with Malix she was content.
-------
Zafrina vaguely heard the boys muffled insult. He had on a gas mask , which stuck her as odd. She said softly, " Um, hi." Zafrina watched him go. She huffed and started to sing softly, to see if her voice would making come back.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:24 am

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
17 || ๓คlє || ๒๏คг๔єг || ש๏๏๔๏๏ ๓คﻮเς || ๔є๓เรєץยคl || รเภﻮlє || tคﻮร // ค๔гเคภ|| Ŧ๏г๓
Dexter nodded, softly laughing and smiling. Aren't we all learning new things about ourselves every second of the day? Even when people get old they are still learning new things about themselves, maybe not everyday, but they still learn. He leaned back in his chair, staring at Adrian for a few moments. It wouldn't surprise me if you've already learned a few new things about yourself today. Even if you don't know it, you're learning new things about yourself all the time. Dexter gave that mischievous smile again when the other boy asked what his idea of fun and daring was. Prank calling people of course! He enthusiastically said with a roll of his eyes. That wasn't at all what he had in plan. No, not really. Um, I was more thinking along the lines of breaking into some really old, rundown, abandoned building and summoning a portal the underworld. Dexter said, pausing to see how Adrian would answer and react.

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
18 || мάĻέ || вόάŕȡέŕ || νίŕùş мάήίρùĻάţίόή || вίşέxùάĻ || şίήģĻέ || ţάģş // żάғŕίήά || ғόŕм
The male let his head drop. He stared at the floor and shoved his gloved hands into his jeans front pockets. He leaned up against the wall and walked right past the female, not noticing her. He didn't hear her quietly say hi to him, for the gas mask didn't just muffle his words so others had a hard time hearing and understanding him, but it also muffled his hearing so he had a hard time hearing and understanding others. But as he walked something caught him off guard. He could hear a female singing which was coming from close by. This caused him to stop walking once more and listen. He hadn't heard the singing before. Did someone just start singing or has it been going on and I haven't heard it until now? He thought, looking around. He couldn't see anyone infront of him, and the voice was coming from behind. Victor turned around and there stood the female from before, singing. Again, the male tensed up. H-Hello. He quietly said to her.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү
25 || ғεмαℓε || мεηтσя || ℓιgнт мαgιc || ∂εмιsεxυαℓ || sιηgℓε || тαgs // σρεη || ғσям
The woman sat in the main room on a couch, her laptop sitting on her legs which were criss crossed. At the moment she was reading an online book, just kind of waiting for any of the boarders to come up to her to ask questions about things, or for a fight to break out beteeen boarders that she would need to break up. Whatever the cause would be, she was ready.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dellybaby » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:15 pm

Adrian listened to Dexter'a little speech and nodded along with a soft whisper of "Woah deep." Until the boy started to grin in a way that made Adrian slightly uncomfortable. "You mean... trespass on property? In the middle of the night? Into somewhere that could potentially fall down and kill us?!" His hushed voice started to crack. "Why would we do that can't we summon a portal in the middle of a meadow? With bunnies? In the daytime?" His voice was starting to shake as he spoke. "Seriously Dex, you're mad I was just thinking of going down to the pier and mess about on the fairground, Jesus you're totally insane the underworld?" He was struggling to keep his voice hushed as the pitch raised slightly giving him a subtle squeak.
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:33 am

BellaLuna rolled her eyes as the captain said that we two hours left. She wanted off now but she couldn't. Luna went back to relaxing on Malix's shoulder. She kind of regretted picking Paris, but as long as she was going to be with Malix she was content.
-------
Zafrina meet his gaze oncemore. She still couldn't fathom why he had a gas mask on. Zafrina remained calm , despite that fact. She said softly, " Hello. " Zafrina was surprised that he'd came back but almost anybody can resist the song of a mermaid.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me