Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

Postby the viking goddess » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:36 am

==👽| nikolias mason james-lecostello. 💢| niko - nik - nikolias 👽| male.
==💢| seventeen - junior. 👽| leo. 💢| heterosexual. 👽| american.
==💢|crush: tbd, though he's a hopeless romantic.
==👽|power: magic lord - he can control fire, aquatics, the
==ground, parts of the shadows, and shape-shifting.
==💢|tagged: viviana.
==👽|mentions: viviana.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
nikolias nodded to statement. if more people had you mind set, maybe the planet wouldn't be so bad. he signed as he looked at her, showing truth and honesty in his eyes. he then looked back to the sky, his thoughts running wild for a moment. if there were more people like her, this planet would probably be better. i'd probably never gotten this scar from father. and he probably would have never killed himself to give it to me either. he thought with a slight sigh escaping his lips. he was rather hurt about what his father did, even if it was over ten years ago now.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:37 am

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He said "Yeah," and smiled at Luka. He then made a small sound at Finn...before saying "Not...not really, but I'd kind of like to learn."

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She said "Okay, I'll try to be myself." She then smiled a bit as she looked at the other teacher.

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "Um...so what's your favorite food?" they asked. He then wondered if they should check the schedule again, as he had it with him.

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: Akumo

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl nodded. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "Nice to meet you too. Oh, what book is that?" she asked. She'd noticed the book he was half hiding behind.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:44 am

Sierra Nix Wilson/female/ student/ Fire Master/Tags:Adrian
Sierra woke later confused. "W-Where am I?" Sierra asks looking around. "My head hurts" Sierra says with a groan.

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags: Ollie
Vixen nods and takes Vixen to the Nurse. The Nurse looks her over and begins cleaning and bandaging Sierra's head.

David Guo/Male/ Student/ shapeshifter/tags: Kasani
"My favorite food?", David thought for a moment. "It's a hard choice but I'd have to say egg rolls" David responds.

Viviana Rose/ Female/ Student/ Shadow fighter/tags:Nikolias
Viviana blushes at the compliment she wasn't used to being complemented. If you need someone to talk, well sign about anything, you can with me, I don't judge, Vivi signs to Nikolias with a smile. Do you like animals? I like most animals except for snakes, afterall they have no legs. I do have a puppy at home though., Viviana signs
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:01 pm

Tags:Este) "Its a horror novel..The portrait of Markov"
____《 Dune-Undertalenerd / "-echoed giggle-" 》______

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
signature creditArt dumpMy eggcave profileSans dragons
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:10 pm

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He said "Yeah," and smiled at Luka. He then made a small sound at Finn...before saying "Not...not really, but I'd kind of like to learn."

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She said "Okay, I'll try to be myself." She then smiled a bit as she looked at the other teacher.

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "I like spring rolls, and sushi. California rolls are good too, and they're smoked meat or whatever so people don't have to worry about poisoning."

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: Akumo

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl nodded. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "Cool. Will you tell me what it's about, or summarize it, or tell me your favorite part, or...something?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Sat May 01, 2021 12:45 am

(Unforatuly this book is from the game Ddlc so the real story is quite violent so ima make up something :/) (Tags:Este) "Its about four students who go on a trip, they wander into a mysterious forest and get taken by someone and spilt up, after that there each experimented on" He says fiddling with a page of the book
____《 Dune-Undertalenerd / "-echoed giggle-" 》______

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
signature creditArt dumpMy eggcave profileSans dragons
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 01, 2021 12:52 pm

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "I like spring rolls, and sushi. California rolls are good too, and they're smoked meat or whatever so people don't have to worry about poisoning."

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl nodded. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "Sounds interesting."

(Oh yeah, I remember that from watching playthroughs)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat May 01, 2021 1:23 pm

Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra, Vixen, Oliver/Location: Inside School/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian told his dog to sniff the guy out and he walked around with hesitance in his movements.

Luka “Lightning” Martinez/male/17 years old/Tags: Finn, Nyxx/Location: Campus/Grade: Junior (11th grade)/Bisexual (poly-open)/Crush: Finn and Nyxx/Leans a bit to males/Aquatic Being
Luka smiled back at Nyxx and said to Finn, “I’ve never known how to surf. Maybe after school you could teach me the basics.” He smiled at Finn and blinked his eyes.

Joshua Nelson/male/32 years old/Tags: Jessie/Location: Fountain School Campus/Teacher of Magical Creature Care/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD/Fire Master
Joshua smiled and said, “My advice is to make sure your class room is feeling warm with welcoming signs to make them feel comfortable.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 02, 2021 12:28 pm

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He said "We could wear wetsuits maybe. Don't some people do that?" he then asked, because now he was actually unsure.

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She said "Huh...Ill try that," she said, and nodded to him.

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl nodded. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "Sounds interesting."

(Oh yeah, I remember that from watching playthroughs)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun May 02, 2021 12:50 pm

Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra, Vixen, Oliver/Location: Inside School/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian told his dog to sniff the guy out and he walked around with hesitance in his movements.

Luka “Lightning” Martinez/male/17 years old/Tags: Finn, Nyxx/Location: Campus/Grade: Junior (11th grade)/Bisexual (poly-open)/Crush: Finn and Nyxx/Leans a bit to males/Aquatic Being
Luka nods and says, “I’m pretty sure people do. I’ve been in an ice bath before so I can handle the cold.”

Joshua Nelson/male/32 years old/Tags: Jessie/Location: Fountain School Campus/Teacher of Magical Creature Care/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD/Fire Master
Joshua said placing a hand on her shoulder, “Just be yourself.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me