S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Vixyns » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:31 pm

A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ ส . A สŸ ษช แด„ แด‡ . A แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€
โ†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
โง location : beach | tags : Nathan | โ™ก

"I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather.." She murmurs, now lazily dragging her nails through the sand. "I feel like having people you care about and look after though can also lead to your downfall in a way.. For example, what if someone took him and blackmailed you into something? In that sense, I feel like it'd be a real issue to have family or someone you want to protect." She stops herself, knowing she probably sounded quite morbid. But she was always the type to think of every outcome, good or bad. For example, on one hand having family alive that you care about, or anyone for that matter, can really change a person's life for the better. But they could also be used against you; at least, that's how she saw it. Just another flaw in caring too much, she supposed. She then decides to try to make the conversation a bit more light-hearted, in hopes of him not thinking she was weird for thinking of such negative outcomes. "So, what's your favorite thing to do here on the island?"
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:17 pm

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
She rolled her eyes. The berries could be bad and nobody would know except her. But really she wasn't in the mood for eating bad berries, so time would tell whether or not they were just dirty
She shrugged and followed Ethan, planning on just walking after him but he proposed something a little more.. intense.
Or fun.. really it seemed more fun than intense but Layne saw it as an opportunity
She watched him and narrowed her eyes with a smile
"A race? What kind of race?" she grinned, knowing they were now talking about her kind of topic
"We talkin' like a.. race where you win or a race where I win because I'm good at one of those races.." she chuckled and tried to ready herself
"Where are we racing to?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:05 pm

fra fee wrote:โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ H แด€ ส€ สŸ แด‡ สxxS แด› แดœ ส™ แด‡ ส€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 20 . resident . coyote . the baths
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; meera
    Harley let out a soft chuckle when Meera told him her mother didn't join her which caused her to get bored. Harley knew that feeling-his mothers rarely asked how he was or anything. It was odd, but he did like his privacy. "I've been great, lost my shirt this morning but i'm sure it will turn up eventually. Guessing you're bored? We could play a game you know, do something to pass the time. Now i'm not the best at games but i'm sure I can beat you~" He teased, sitting down and putting his feet in the bath water. It was warm and caused Harley to let out a soft sigh. After the cold seawater, this was like heaven.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ E แด  แด‡ ส€ แด‡ แด› แด›xxB สŸ แด‡ ษด ษช s
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; nova kassala . naomi mcneil
    Eve didn't know if his face could flush anymore-whatever Nova, or even Naomi, had to say had him flushing. He let out a shakey sigh before nodding. "I'll make sure to let you know Naomi, it'll most likely be near the end of the day when it's cooler." Eve watched as she ran off, making a mental note to gat her before the two set off to gather the stone. It'd be the first time he would be shifting in over a week, rare for him. He was just so overwhelmed with being a beta he didn't have time to shift and go run free. He sighed before down at Nova. He flushed again before nodding, "no worries! We can head on out-I just get distracted easily." He fumbled for his words before blinking in surprise at what Nova had said next. He didn't know what exactly to say-he knew alone time was needed but he also loved her company, it relaxed him. "No, no worries! I am the same way. I need time to myself as well. If you'd like you can go ahead and take a break if you really need one, I'm not going to be doing much until the end of the day anyway. I mean no that I'd just sit around and do nothing, I never, uh, do that!" Eve cursed at himself for rambling again and sounding like an idiot none the less. He sighed before flashing a weak attempt at a smile, trying to forget his rambling just a minute ago.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:12 pm

๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•“๐•–๐•๐•๐•– ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•๐•๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’
16 โ–บ female โ–บ straight โ–บ 2nd โ–บ medic apprentice โ–บ bear โ–บ โ˜

Annabelle led Aiden to where Reza and Dante were. Reza was showing Dante some type of ointment for Dante's injury. "Do you have any idea what it might be Reza? It looks like what my dad got once, but his was worse." She looked from Reza to Aiden, hoping one of them would pitch in and explain to her what was going on. She hoped one of them would be able to tell her, and not just make her get supplies, but actually help out. Anne sat patiently in the chair next to Dante's cot and waited for instruction.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:03 am

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x A smile came across his face, "A normal race my dear friend, that I will win. Because I am graceful in every way. Now- the location that we are racing to is... the forest clearing. So are you ready to win?" . He turned around and stood close to the grass. His head turned and he waited for Layne's response.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x "It's fine." he muttered softly as he dug his feet into the sand, not really happy about having to wait. He didn't even know if he would catch any fish with this tactic. Who knows? His head perked up once Audrey mentioned something about blackmail and his favorite thing about the island, "Well then, I would not be a very happy camper, I can tell you that- as for your question about the island.. er...I have no clue- But I know that fishing isn't one of them. Obviously... How about you? What's your favorite thing on the island? ".

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || None || Annabelle, Dante, Reza;

x He followed Annabelle to where Reza was, which was with Dante... A face that he hasn't really seen all that much. He headed over towards the mute and stood by him so he could get a look of what his- oh lord that didn't look all that good. He turned towards Annabelle, "Let's not talk about that Annabelle, right now Dante is the patient". Aiden turned back towards Dante, ignoring his small attitude. Right now he was focused on the mute's chest as it slowly rose and fell. He made his way over there and placed his hand on his chest. "Does this hurt when I place my hand on your chest? Also, is it hard to breathe? " he asked Dante, curious about how he got here if he had difficulty breathing. Aiden then turned to Annabelle, "Can you get some painkillers, please?" . His head then turned back to Dante and waited for his response in sign language, or at least a nod or a shake of the head.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:03 am

Dante Del Re โ€ข 32 โ€ข Male โ€ข Pansexual โ€ข Resident โ€ข Grey Wolf โ€ข ยค

He glanced at the new arrivals, came through the door. Dante didn't come around enough to really know much about the new comer, but didn't mind the other male much. When Aiden put a hand on his chest, a strangled half-snarl half groan found its way past his lips. It was in that moment that Dante wasn't sure if he should punch the other male, but quickly decided not too. He internally flinched when Aiden asked for some painkillers, and silently hopped that there wouldn't be a lot of people around when he was given the painkillers. Crap he hated how loopy painkillers made him, but was thankful that there weren't a lot of people around.

half-heartedly glaring at Aiden, Dante started signing. "Yes it hurts! What do you think! Only a stupid [expletive] idiot would ask that question. And I don't think your a {expletive] idiot, so I'm I little confused on why in the name of {expletive} your asking." Did that come off as a little aggressive? Dante guessed that this was normal, because hurt people were hardly ever happy people, but he still felt the need to apologize. Clearing his throat, Dante again started to sign. "Sorry. as you can imagine I'm not in the best of moods right now. But that's not an excuse, so I'd like to apologize. Is there anything I can do to apologize?"
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:24 pm

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
She raised an eyebrow and smiled while listening to him. So he thought he was going to win this? Sure thing.. there weren't any rules in place for this race to the forest clearing.. soo..
"Yeah yeah.. I was born ready to win.." she laughed and smiled while bolting. It was like slow motion as she jumped, looking like she was jumping a hurdle as in mid air she shifted into her swan form and flew off into the trees
She wasn't a very fast flier, not very speedy but enough to be caught up to in time
Every now and then she would glance back to see if the boy had been following her, possibly to see his reaction to her sudden headstart

x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:11 am

She chuckles at the part where he tells her that fishing isn't his favorite thing, "Clearly. Anyways, I guess my favorite thing would be cove-hunting. I love finding new beautiful hidden coves when I have free time to look for them." She thinks about the 4 coves she had found so far, each one a bit different than the others. It was like a hobby of hers to look for them. Her stomach then growls a bit and she sighs. "I probably should've ate something earlier." She murmurs, and then looks at Nathan curiously, deciding to just ask another light-hearted question. "So, what's your favorite color?"
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:56 am

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

x He watched as she bolted off. She was lucky to get a head start. The boy chased after her, soon shifting into his animal as soon as headed into the forest. Having to gallop fast enough to catch up wasn't that fun as the trail he was having a bit of a difficulty keeping watch of the ground and the swan that soared above. Ethan directed his focus on the path so he didn't end up running into anything.

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x "Oh really? That's quite interesting." he said, obviously surprised that she enjoyed cove-hunting. Honestly, if he had known that then he would tell her where one is. A place that was safe for him, but he didn't speak about it. "As for my favorite color- I guess a copper brown would do. Yours?".

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || None || Annabelle, Dante, Reza;

x He quickly drew his hand away from Dante's chest and watched as he started to sign with slight aggression. Aiden stared down at him until he finished signing. "Honestly there isn't anything you can do to apologize, but I do forgive you. We ask those questions just to see what's wrong. Now- Annaebelle is going to give you some painkillers to ease the pain that you have then I can see if I can get a bag of ice to place on your chest to ease the swelling." he said as he looked over to Reza, before turning to head out of the room.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:35 am

"I guess my favorite color would be ivory." She then smiles as she looks up at the sky, watching the clouds float by. She had almost forgotten about the dull ache in her leg, that is, until it started prominently hurting again. She winces slightly, but afterwards she glances at Nathan casually, hoping he hadn't been paying attention. "I should probably ask something else to distract him.." She thinks to herself. "Favorite fruit?" She asks it rather quickly, considering it was the first thing that popped into her mind on short notice. She knew she was probably just being stupid. The bite wasn't even that serious and he probably wouldn't even care, but that didn't change the fact that her pride stopped her from telling anyone.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me