Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Alec

-------------------------------------------------------------

His still clearing head was assaulted by the noise of tearing wood and flipping furniture. What was that crazy man up to! His eyes locked eyes with the girl who was tearing things apart, this wasn't that imbecile of a man. Slowly he sat up staring at her, what was she up too? Why was she here? Realization hit him in a blast to hi nose...werewolf. His hair slowly stood on end as he stood up waiting for her movement.
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:23 pm

β™’ Markus οΌ¬ο½‰ο½Žο½—ο½ο½ο½„ β™’
------------------------------------------------------
cismale | 26 | witch | bi | @: town | tags: open

{{ Open }}

☾ Louie οΌ―ο½„ο½…ο½Œο½Œ ☽
------------------------------------------------------
cismale | appears 24 | vampire | pan | @: town | tags: jonathan

The man's proposition definitely piqued Louie's interest but if his suspicions were correct, he would be in deep trouble without the rest of the vampires to back him up in case a fight broke out. The vampire shook his head and shoved his hands deep into his pants pocket. "As much as I would love to get away from work, I can't. My break will be over soon and I can't be late coming back again." he lied. It was a smooth, effortless lie that he had rehearsed a thousand times before. This time was no different. "But good luck, though." he added with a slight nod and a smile. He would have waved but he couldn't bring himself to do it.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:26 pm

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn, Baylee, Kainen

She liked this girl. Baylee seemed the sort of person that came back swinging after a knock. That was a quality she was always looking for. And to be honest if she was planning something she wouldn't normally hold it against her, but her job was to keep the peace in this town - and if either of the sides planned something it could lead to disaster. "I understand you are upset, but if you strike first, we will be forced to take the vampires side as you were the aggressor and vice versa. The mortals in this town don't deserve an incident like that," her tone remained steady and betrayed no emotion, she was good at hiding it.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:27 am

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee, Seraphina, Evelynn
The large male simply snorted. "Well Tell those bats to keeps their own blood sucking noses out of our fur and we wont have a problem." He said a bit too harshly, before his manners kicked in and he bowed his head to his alpha, realizing this was her area to deal with and not his own. He simply shut his mouth and let her do the talking.

Lucian Voorhees - Human - Tags: Victoria
He walked out of a small store and nearly instantly ran into a woman. He took a step back and glanced her over for a moment, his brown eyes narrowed. Though he knew he'd be at fault for throwing hostility in her face. He still had some respect for people. He was dressed in the typical blue jeans and flat black shirt, he had a black and white flannel on as well, yet it was unbuttoned down the front. He had on tan workboots as well. He sighed a bit and finally dipped his head.
"I am sorry, I wasn't paying any attention." He admitted in a deep monotone voice.

Witcher - Werewolf - Tags: Alec
She snorted and walked closer to the cage before a sneer crossed her lips. "Aww, someone put doggy in the kennel." She said softly, running her fingers down the bars of the cage. "So why put a werewolf in a cage, in a cabin? SOmeone doesn't want you coming out..."
He pondered, mainly to herself but loud enough the brute would be able to hear her words. A devils tongue sat in her mouth, only soothed by the soft honey tone of her voice.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:38 am

Jonathan
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male //36 Years// Human// Crush: Open// Location: In town // Tags:Louie//
Jonathan slowly nodded as he got back into his truck and shrugged. "Well thanks for the help Louie, I guess I will see you around." Slowly he waved at his hand and drove away from him quietly.

Alec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Male// 16 Years// Lone Wolf// Crush: open//Location: Cabin in the woods//Tags:Witcher
Alec glared at her as she ran each finger across a bar of the cage, each ding louder than the next. Slowly he turned his head and became himself,"Look here, I don't know who you are. But if this is because this is pack area jut help me out of here and I will leave." he sighed staring at her back against the cage. He just hoped this didn't resolve to violence because well, he was locked in a cage.
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnrunner1 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:41 am

Dawnrunner1 wrote:
Wren Willow
Male // 19 // Werewolf (pack member) // Crush: open
Tags: Andy

Wren stood, brushing down the baggy sweater he had on. "That's okay then I guess..." , he responded, a light embarrassed blush present on his face. He couldn't help but be embarrassed. Look at him, a big, scary, and powerful werewolf losing to some kittens. Well, not that this guy knew that about him. Now that he thought about it, this was the first time Wren really spoke face to face with a human. Hes normally very hostile as he thought ignorant humans weren't worth his time, but he figured that just this once couldn't hurt. And besides, this one seemed a little interesting. Wren couldn't help but notice the visibly disheveled appearance of the person standing in front of him, complete with dark circles and eyes of a person barely staying awake. Wren cocked his head to the side and curiously eyed them. "And uhh how are you? You look....exhausted. Everything alright?"
Dawnrunner1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:51 am

Merikoth | Vampire | Appears 25 | Location: Town

A dark, lithe figure danced alongside the treeline near the outskirts of town, Merikoth's slender form eventually appearing out of the small patch of forest. The shadows hid him nicely, enabling him to move quickly and silently. He was dressed in modern clothes, a black denim jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, along with dark jeans and black boots. His long, white hair draped over his shoulders. He didn't generally like to dress so much like a hipster, but it kept the humans from suspecting anything about his true identity. His tongue ran idly over his fangs as he made his way into town. I wonder if I could get myself a nice meal tonight. He thought, golden gaze scanning every human he passed.
[center] ▁ β–‚ β–„ β–… β–† β–‡ β–ˆ βœ¦π”—π”₯𝔒 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔒 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 π”žπ”€π”žπ”¦π”«.✦ β–ˆ β–‡ β–† β–… β–„ β–‚ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:09 am

B a y l e e βš“
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen, Evelynn, Seraphina //

Baylee let out a low growl "As if we were the aggressors?!" the rage was clear in her voice. "So I suppose it's perfectly okay that they killed members of my pack? But if we do anything we're in trouble?!" she snorted. Letting out an angry laugh. "I'm done talking to you. Let's go Kainen. I do believe we were about to get lunch." flipping her hair over her shoulder she moved past Evelynn and Seraphina quickly. She didn't bother to say anything to Kanien about his comments to them. He was right. Those vampires needed to back off. They were the ones who caused this!

H u n t e r ☠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter looked back down at the dog, okay so maybe he did feel bad for scaring the poor thing.. Some dogs just didn't like them which was pretty disappointing.. Whenever he wasn't paranoid about being found out of course. "Sorry about scaring your dog." he said taking another step back. "Come on Parsley." he said calling the newest member to his side. Let Lorraine handle this, let Lorraine handle this. if only he could force his thoughts into the others heads. They were so going to have to talk to Parsley about hiding himself better. He hadn't even thought of it. Which he had no idea how it had slipped his mind considering he'd spent a lot of time trying to explain to him why clothes were so important to wear.

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: The Park // Tags: Seraphina, Baylee, Kanien //

Evelynn flinched "Whoa! Wait!" she said spinning on her heels quickly to face Baylee again. "That didn't quite come out right. It wasn't like that. There isn't any firm proof it was one of the vampires from this particular town. It still could have been a loner vampire!" she said quickly. She tried to get out her words as quickly as possible. Maybe it could get the werewolves to stay just a bit longer. Put some doubt in them that they had the wrong people. Did she believe it was someone else? She wasn't certain. It could very well be the vampires from this town. But she refused to say until she knew for sure.

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: w/ Juno at resturant // Tags: Juno //

Spencer felt his face heat up at her compliment, before he could react she had kissed his cheek and dragged him out of the bakery. He was sure his face was bright red now, he wasn't use to someone gaining the upper hand that quickly. But Juno was so charming.. He cleared his throat "Oh? Well that's a shame they just don't know what they're missing out on." how could anyone not want to be around her? He was already fighting back nerves and he hadn't even been around her that long. "So you live around here then? Do you live alone or with family?" he asked trying to steer the conversation back towards something he could get a handle on. The last thing he wanted was to spend his entire time tongue tied and bright red in the face.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:11 pm

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee, Seraphina, Evelynn
Kainen followed his alpha silently, his eyes flashing a bit as they locked onto Evelynns. They turned an inhuman color as he stared into her own pupils, fangs sprouted from his teeth and his snapped his jaws before returning to the normal human form completely. "Vampires are who you should interrogate, not us. Keep this up, and I'll gut both of you." He said, making it clear this was not a threat, but a promise as his head turned back to his alpha and he walked beside her. His motorcycle in view now. He pulled the keys out of his pocket and kept walking.

Lucian Voorhees - Human - Tags: Victoria
He walked out of a small store and nearly instantly ran into a woman. He took a step back and glanced her over for a moment, his brown eyes narrowed. Though he knew he'd be at fault for throwing hostility in her face. He still had some respect for people. He was dressed in the typical blue jeans and flat black shirt, he had a black and white flannel on as well, yet it was unbuttoned down the front. He had on tan workboots as well. He sighed a bit and finally dipped his head.
"I am sorry, I wasn't paying any attention." He admitted in a deep monotone voice.

Witcher - Werewolf - Tags: Alec
She let out a slight laugh and looked at the male. "Pack? Oh, I am not apart of any pack. They find my methods a bit too.... brutal." She purred slightly as bit her lip slowly, blood trickling down from her fresh wound to her chin. "Now, tell me why your in this cage." She said, a bit too demanding, but she knew this male didn't really have a choice if he wanted out like he said he did.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:49 pm

Alec

-------------------------------------------------------------

Her laugh was like a harsh bark to his ears, and her crazy gesture did not seem to make any form of meaning or message to him, besides the fact she is crazy. Sighing as she barked out her question, he slowly leaned against the bars,"Its a pretty boring story, but whatever. It happened a few months ago, I was exiled from my pack by my own father. While leaving, I was snared in a hunters trap, and well he decided to bring me back to where my "species" came from. So he brought me here locked in this cage, I don't know where he went.
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me