☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Azaline » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:17 pm

Jaai whipped around, thoroughly exaughsted by the loud din everyone added to. When Cyprian shouted she waltzed right up to that boy and slapped his shoulder. "Only children yell so ridiculously, Cyprian. So hush it, and stare out that window." She turned to glare at Casedy. "Make yourself useful, girl."

Silas frowned. "Twelve? Are you sure? I thought it was about six," he said, counting on his fingers to make sure. He winced. Having your face melt off seems uncomfortable, even for a rude guy like Alastair. "Ouch. That must hurt."

(Just jump in, it goes fast, usually.)
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:31 pm

(In the span of a day there have been five pages of posts, could I please have a recap)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:44 pm

[Anyone is open for interaction, at any time. Except certain characters like Lily and Mallory, who are outside and on duty patrolling. The best option is to actively go interact with someone, or you might feel left out.
@Shinceon: The inclement weather outside has become ridiculous. Cadence called everyone inside. The entire village, plus the eleven teenagers, are inside the Tenuto mansion right now. Cilan got soaked by the cold rain and he needs to start over.]

Rowan watched as Tacet managed to calm the phoenix down. The man was speaking in a gentle, soothing voice, talking about the five elements of Hesenia. It seemed to distract Cilan from the pain.
The healer boy didn't flinch when Lily appeared beside him. Her presence always made him feel better, sometimes like she was using his healing power on him. He hugged her back, although he was not expecting a kiss on the shoulder. Rowan would have crumpled to the ground if he wasn't hugging her. He would have passed out from happiness right then and there. Although, he was trying to hold back with his healing power. Rowan didn't know his limits.
"Thank you, Lily," he murmured as he rested his head atop hers. "You have an important job, but I know you can handle anything. I believe in you."
He watched as she left, which didn't take long since she teleported. For a long moment, Rowan just stared at the spot she once stood upon, and then he turned back to his cousin. Tacet was massaging Cilan's back, while speaking about the two types of healers. Adamsons were naturally from the fire element, meaning their healing power was also different. All other healers were like Tacet.
"You are a phoenix, the foundation of the fire element," Tacet explained. "You are the only person Rowan cannot heal, because he is an Adamson. His fire has no effect on you."
"Are you healing me?" Cilan asked. His voice was a little slurred, and he could barely keep his eyes open.
"There are many things I cannot heal, including death." Tacet continued to rub the boy's back lightly.
"Fourth time," Cilan murmured, an ironic smile on his face. "Just let me sleep."
"I will." Tacet let his hand rest firmly on Cilan's back, not moving it any longer. Within two seconds, the boy was completely unconscious. Tacet reached to his belt and pulled out a dagger, drenched in what was probably poison. It was too small for Rowan to notice previously.
Rowan looked away, not needing a prompt. He would probably be blinded if he looked anyway. And he didn't want to see more death. He just wished Cilan would come back soon. Although Rowan's back was turned towards Cilan, he could still see the intense flash of light reflecting off the white walls. It stung his eyes, and would definitely have caused blindness for hours if he directly looked over there.
"Are you okay?" Rowan asked Tacet, turning around. The man sheathed his dagger, which was clean from blood. There was no trace of Cilan's body at all. Tacet's eyes didn't seem affected either.
"He's fine," Cadence said harshly as she tapped on her sword. "I call him photosynthes-eyes for a reason. He actually enjoys making eye contact with Solara."
"So that's what the green eyes mean," Rowan said.
"Yes, that is right. Rowan, may I speak to you?" Tacet asked.

Cyprian didn't retaliate or even protest as Jaai slapped him, then scolded him like a cranky grandmother. He simply rubbed his shoulder deliberately, even though it didn't hurt too much. But he wanted Jaai to think it hurt. Then she would be more satisfied. "Yes, my Ice Queen," he said and turned to the window. He just stared out obediently, and didn't flinch as lightning struck violently, setting one of the houses on fire. The flames were almost instantly extinguished by the extreme rain. In the next lightning flash, Cyprian saw a blackened patch on that roof.
This village was getting ruined.

Timpani had flunked math class, and she sucked at this. Adding together years was difficult. She even got confused about her own age, sometimes. When she was one year old, that was her second year of life... confusing! "I'll leave the numbers to you," she laughed.
"But hey, Alastair deserves to be punished. Look what he did to our home." Timpani now wore a furious scowl. "Nobody messes with my friends and survives."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

When the boy yelled at her she pushed him back just enough so he was out of her comfort zone "i did indeed, you are acting like one after all" she pointed out when he said she didn't have any clue who he was she couldn't help but admit he was correct she didn't know him. but that didn't mean she wouldn't find out. So as she shifted her weight she put her hand on her hip "oh i don't? please enlighten me, who are you?" she asked raising a eyebrow before watching his "ice princess" smack his shoulder causing her to internally smirk. finally someone is putting this man in his place. While she awaited his answer she looked over at the girl whom seemed to think she could push her around "make yourself useful girl" she mocked in her head "i'm actually being quite useful, i haven't killed anyone yet have i?" she pointed out her eyes narrowed
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Silas nodded, agreeing very much. "Of course! But... maybe he has something to say. I want to hear it, don't you?" He felt quite hesitant about Alastair, considering his origins. His parents both followed Alastair, and it was hard to break away from them. His eyebrows scrunched together thoughtfully.

Jaai narrowed her eyes at Casedy, really tired with everyone. She gave up on arguing and shrugged. "Whatever."
She slinked irritably back over to Cyprian, leaning against the wall and sliding down it to sit. "Tell me when something interesting happens," she huffed. Meanwhile, she could think. What was she even doing? Defending her country? Hardly, she didn't even care about the people in Windwoods. They could be on their way by now, leaving this crummy village. When she slowly slid down the wall and landed on her bum, something sharp impaled her. She grumbled and fished through her shorts pocket to grab the offending object. She pulled out a necklace-y looking string. It was more like a rock with a wire strung through a hole. Carved into the rock were strange, foreign symbols. She scowled, but felt compelled to tie it around her neck. She pulled the loop over her head, and when she released it, she saw spirits flitting around. Her eyes widened in shock, and she braced herself against the wall with a hand. She quickly tugged the thing off after a spirit jumped in her face. She glared at the object and jammed it back into her pocket, confused and angry.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Cyprian was getting ticked off. He hated this stupid place, even though he kind of felt bad it was getting destroyed. Still, these people got on his nerves. Actually it was just the women here. Cadence, Casedy, and Timpani all had problems. "Prince Cyprian Brown. Son of Alastair. Wrong person to mess with," he grunted before turning to Jaai. His blue-green eyes immediately softened as he looked at her. "Alright, Jaybird," he said. Cyprian would have tried to make conversation, but she seemed to have sat on something. Cyprian wasn't going to stare. He turned around quickly and looked intently out the window, even though it was just rain and lightning. Totally a very interesting landscape.

The lights were beginning to flicker in the mansion. This extreme storm was probably destroying the electrical system. It was powered by solar panels anyway, so the stored electricity would soon run out under these conditions. With the storm raging, it would last an even shorter time.
Timpani sat down by the fire, thinking about Alastair. The faint light of the fire cast an eerie light over her furrowed brows, her high cheekbones, her sharp chin. "Maybe. I'll hear him out before I bash in his brains."
She wondered if she could walk into the fire, like her grandmother, and simply sit there casually. Timpani wasn't willing to risk it unless a healer was around though.
"Why do you think he's such a disgrace?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Mallory patrolled the woods, before hearing a striking sound. She barely flinched until she heard a crack. She turned and watched a tree fall. She sighed and kept going. She had no idea what was going on in the home.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Silas's face was squished in thought. The only reason he could think of would be something traumatic happening to the now King. "People are easily influenced by their loved ones? Maybe when he was a kid something happened," he mumbled. If something did happen to King Alastair as a kid, Silas could relate.

Jaai, as she attempted to calm herself from her ghostly- ha- experience, crawled up from her place on the floor. She leaned back against the large windowsill beside Cyprian, counting all of the nicknames he had given her. "Jaybird" sounded far too much like what her mother would call her, and she flinched when he used that word. The regetful sound of her mother's voice played in her head, and she gritted her teeth. Now Yina's horrid voice could annoy her with the rest of the peopl in the loud foyer. "If people would just quiet down a little," Jaai grumbled.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:21 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Determined and Angry>Tagged: Everyone

"Cadence, where do you want me?" I ask "I can be anywhere you need me, or do you want me in the medical tents again?"
Part of me hopes that I'll be told to fight, I have lots of pent up anger and it needs to be let out somehow, but I also know that we are in need of capable medics who can easily adapt and think quick on their feet. I also know that with my power, it would be best for me to stay in the medical tent to revive the fallen, but I want to fight. I silently wait for my sisters response tapping my foot letting my energy get the better of me.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:47 pm

lily walked along the outskirts of the village, swinging her scythe back and forth, and whistling softly. She jumped as a tree nearby fell, and let out a little squeal. If this storm sets the forest on fire, we are in a lot of trouble, Lily thought to herself, grimacing. She was yet to see any movement or hear any commotion from potential threats, which was a good thing. "I swear if everyone in the village isn't sorting themselves out, I'll be mad," she muttered out loud. Glancing up at the trees and their strong branches, Lily paused her walk to think, before teleporting up into a tree. "Ooh, that was fun," she said excitedly, as she teleported to another tree.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me