~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

Postby TheSilverDark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:31 am

I slam the wall in my room, drowning out all other sound.
"Humanity has always been afraid of the dark. And as we age we learn that there really aren't any monster's in the dark. But that isn't true is it? Humanity is afraid of the dark because it is the embodiment of ourselves. Our fears, hates, and demons. And so we continue, somewhere in our hearts, to fear the dark."

http://www.wordofmouthexperiment.com/de ... /index.htm

(I used to be :Elementalord99, 1-Eye-Blind, Lost Angel, BlackAngels, Jedi Shadow)
TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:34 am

Soldier went to Cowen's room and knocked on the door.
"And dreams in their development have breath,and tears,and tortures,and the touch of joy; they leave a weight upon our waking thoughts,they take a weight from off our waking toils,they do divide our being."
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:39 am

I yank the door open, "You know, you guys have just utterly destroyed my week."
"Humanity has always been afraid of the dark. And as we age we learn that there really aren't any monster's in the dark. But that isn't true is it? Humanity is afraid of the dark because it is the embodiment of ourselves. Our fears, hates, and demons. And so we continue, somewhere in our hearts, to fear the dark."

(I used to be :Elementalord99, 1-Eye-Blind, Lost Angel, BlackAngels, Jedi Shadow)
TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:41 am

Soldier sighed and walked into the room. "She has a quite a temper,doesn't she? Don't take it to heart though. She says things she doesn't really mean when she's mad. Trust me,I know."
"And dreams in their development have breath,and tears,and tortures,and the touch of joy; they leave a weight upon our waking thoughts,they take a weight from off our waking toils,they do divide our being."
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 am

"Well, bye then!" I say closing the door.

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:44 am

"Oh,and she has a black eye now." Soldier added with a grin.
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:45 am

I yank the door open again, "What the h*ll you do?"

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hokage. » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:47 am

(( marking ))
hokage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:49 am

"I just hit her.... " soldier mumbled
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:59 am

"What's wrong with you?! You don't hit your family! Especially here and hen she's the last one you have."

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me