☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby lovestruck » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:27 am

❝ π€πƒπ„π‘π˜π 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃 β€”

β˜… kangaroo rat β˜… twenty β˜… female β˜… stressed,tired β˜… cave β˜… Scarlett, Willow
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Aderyn wandered around aimlessly, her fatigue beginning to overwhelm her. She’d been eating fine- one of the nice things about shifting into a rat was being able to eat a wide variety of things, from fruit to seeds, to even.. well, insects. Suddenly hearing voices, Aderyn quickly shifted into her kangaroo rat form, and scurried across the ground, using the tree roots and grasses for cover.
    She was afraid of the voices, but also curious- and surely they wouldn’t pay any mind to a rat, save for the fact that kangaroo rats aren’t native to the area. Perhaps, however, whoever was here wouldn’t have much of a knowledge of rodents.
    She finally found the source of the voices- two girls near a cave, which was a pretty decent shelter, and listened for a moment
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby FooeyJam » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:57 pm

𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ𝓃 π’½π’Άπ“‡π“β„―π“Ž / 𝟷𝟿 / πš˜πšπšπšŽπš› / 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: dev n spink / πšŠπš•πš•πš’πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ: πš—πš˜πš—πšŽ
/ πš–πšŠπš“πš˜πš›: πšŒπš‘πšŽπš–πš’πšŒπšŠπš• πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš—πš / ღ

laken sighed and put the fish down, it being pretty much eaten to the very bone anyway. laken had been hungry. she shifted back into human form, since dev couldn't understand her as an otter. well then, what can spink shift into? i told you what I can shift into. have you seen anybody else around here?

pm me if u respond, i won't be checking back to this rp regularly until so
Last edited by FooeyJam on Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:26 am

α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄€α΄œΙ’α΄œκœ±α΄› ᴄʀᴇᴇ/24/Horned Viper/Major:Engineering/Activity:waking up?/Alliance:none/Tags: Kaylen

Asher woke up feeling rested and content. He stayed as a snake for a while, basking in the warm sunlight shimmering through a hole in the log that he used as a bed. After a moment, he stretched and slowly slithered out, his eyes adjusting as they got used to the sun's rays in the morning. Blinking and tasting the air with his forked tongue, Asher's eyes fell on Kaylen. "So he decided to stick around after all, huh?". Or at least, he though it was Kaylen. If not, a huge buck had broken into his camp at night. Pleased he hadn't scared the boy into leaving, Asher changed into his human form and began packing his things into his backpack in preparation for today's expedition. He hoped to get started on a shelter of some sorts and having this guy around would prove to be useful, since another set of hands is never not needed.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:04 pm

α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:exploring/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett, Aderyn

Hoping that Scarlett knew what she was doing and would be useful, Willow continued trekking through the woods, making small markers on trees in order to find her way back home. If they did end up using the cave as a permanent base, Willow was sure that she would remember the location, but as for now, this area of the jungle was new to her. Finding pieces of fallen wood, Willow chose several dry pieces and stuffed what she could fit into her backpack, hauling the rest.

Satisfied that she had found enough to last the night and maybe even the next night, if they used the wood sparingly, she started trudging back when she noticed a bush of small berries. She wasn't sure what they were called or how she knew they were safe to eat but deep in her mind, she was sure they were edible. Quickly stripping the bush, Willow grabbed quite a few. Though it was not enough to satisfy the hunger of two people, a little food was better than nothing.

Grateful for her find, she neared the camp when she noticed a small rat just beyond the clearing. Willow stared at it for a moment, considering to eat it. But her hands were full and she was sure that hunting the rat would take up more energy that she would get back from eating and and instead, she tossed it a berry and continued, placing a few pieces of wood onto the fire pit Scarlett had already built.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:47 pm

-- snip --
Last edited by rex. on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[eva | 3] [hubert | 10] [devyn | 14]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:26 am

── EVANGELINE SUMMERS ─────────────────────
x─ twenty ─ female ─ pangolin ─ asexual heteroromantic ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; feanarii ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

pulling her hand back that held the note eva pocketed it as he explained that he had received the same piece of paper. it couldn't be a coincidence then, that the both of them were in this jungle and had the same note. it only seemed logical that someone had put them there, but for what reason? she didn't know. as he wondered aloud about finding others eva could feel a small glimmer of hope rise in her. was it possible that there were more out there, or was it just her and this complete stranger? the thought of there being others was something to hold onto, and thought of not being alone as well. eva didn't want to be alone anymore. though pessimism and anxiety chewed away at the back of her mind she held onto this hope, for now at least. that would be smart, she cautiously said as he proposed they stuck together. while she was grateful to find another person he was also a stranger, and eva tended to be cautious around strangers. but in her current situation she would need to throw away most of her old ways of thinking because he is correct, there is strength in numbers. you know how to start a fire? she inquired, her tone somewhat amazed as he mentioned needing help setting up a place for a fire. evangeline knew next to nothing about surviving in the wilderness, so him knowing how to create a fire was something that astonished her. she wondered if he knew more about surviving in the wilderness. at the mention of water eva piped up. yeah, actually there was a running water source by my camp, then she sheepishly added on, but i, uh, i lost my camp. okay, maybe it wasn't so useful to tell him about the water source when she no longer knew where it was. but i'm sure we can find another water source, she said somewhat hopefully.

── HUBERT FINLEY PIERS ──────────────────────
x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; peanut ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
    as peanut shifted back the rabbit relaxed, the alarms in his head no longer going off and telling him to run. perking his ears up as the other spoke hugh made a chittering sound. ah, he forgot, he couldn't talk a rabbit. taking in a breath hugh once again tried to shift back, suddenly finding himself once again sitting on the ground as a human. releasing his breath in a sigh of relief hubert leaned back against a tree. he would have to figure out how to keep his emotions in check as to not get stuck in one form or another like that again, it could be dangerous in such a place as the jungle. no, you're fine, really, he quickly reassured as peanut apologized, softly smiling as he noticed peanut grinning. it is, isn't it. i wonder what allows us to change, hugh thought aloud, unsure what the cause might be. gene splicing perhaps? but who would do such a thing on people, and more so was hugh a willing participant or was he forced into experimentation? perhaps it was simply something he could do in his life before without the meddling of science. whatever the cause was, it was not important right now. nodding in agreement with peanut as he explained how his senses were overwhelmed with everything, hugh said, you'll most likely get used to it after a while. standing up hugh stretched out his arms and legs, feeling a little weary from his travels that day, and also a little hungry. i think we should find some food and shelter before nightfall. what do you say, up for a little walking? he asked, looking back at peanut.

── DEVYN LISBETH WILSON ────────────────────
x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; river ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink, laken ─

as the other female shifted back human she questioned what the twig could shift into. giving a small shrug to the question devyn answered with, a raven, nothing too special if you ask me. it wasn't meant to be rude, but it sounded so. honestly devyn didn't think a raven, or otter, or even her own form an eagle were interesting shifts. something more exotic would have appealed to her, such as a big cat like a lion or jaguar, or some endangered species that isn't seen too often like a tasmanian devil or a painted dog. though, being a bird did have its perks as she could fly high above the danger that resides of the ground. you and spink are the only people i've seen so far. but if there's the three of us then i bet there's bound to be more scattered throughout this jungle. she stated. in fact so far today she had come across two people, those people being laken and spink, so it was likely that there is a good number of individuals in the jungle. that's why i think you, twig, and i should team up. there's safety in numbers, right. we've got food and twig over there is creating some fishing traps and a fire. we'll have a little camp going by sundown. do you want to be braving this wilderness alone any longer? devyn inquired, tilting her head toward where spink was across the river.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooeyJam » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:35 am

𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ𝓃 π’½π’Άπ“‡π“β„―π“Ž / 𝟷𝟿 / πš˜πšπšπšŽπš› / 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: dev n spink / πšŠπš•πš•πš’πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ: πš—πš˜πš—πšŽ
/ πš–πšŠπš“πš˜πš›: πšŒπš‘πšŽπš–πš’πšŒπšŠπš• πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš—πš / ღ

laken kind of bit her lip in thought, turning to look at spink. her hands absentmindedly went to her hair, twirling it around her finger. could she really trust these two? well, did she really have a choice? if she said no, what would she really get from it? well, why not. sure. i don't see why not. she said matter-of-factly, looking back to devyn and pursing her lips.a hawk, a raven, and an otter... none of them fared land too well, but laken was rather good with water and the other two were good in the air... and a bird of prey is a good hunter too. a good team. and if they meet more people, well...

but then again, what about loyalty? she had to keep an eye out. these two could easily betray her. there's nothing making them be loyal to her. her hands fell to her sides, and she started to fiddle her thumbs nervously. well, um, good to have met you guys and all. do you have enough food for the night? I can fish some more...
Last edited by FooeyJam on Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:05 am

Spink//Male///Raven// Alliances: Dev // Tags: Dev,Laken

Spink didn’t look particularly amused. β€œI was serious. I really don’t want her, she’s got bricks for brains and a bad attitude.” He claimed. Which was funny, Spink himself wasn’t the most charming individual. A lot of bitterness for such a small person. β€œWhat are we? An animal sanctuary? Dev you’re dumb enough without help.” He was only partially joking as he said this. He did think he was smarter than Dev but he also thought it was because she’s hard headed.

He moved to make sure the moss had dried, nabbing it and moving to go light it. The boy seemed to have moved on from those two- hyper focused on surviving. He gave a whoop as it lit, carefully building up a good sized fire that would smoke the fish.

As he let the fire roll, spink began to work at cleaning the fish. He seemed to just sort of cut as best he could- throwing the pieces back on the rack as he finished. The boy then nabbed his pot from the bag- tossing the guts and other nasty looking bits into it. He then stole Dev’s pot at well- filling it with water. He set it on the fire to heat, wanting to bring it to a boil before tossing the innards in. It didn’t take too long for it to get there, spink putting the gross bits in the water.

He looked up. β€œDev leave the otter to fish, go on and get that fruit. And whatever other edible looking plants you can find. We can sort through them when we get back. Take your bag to put it in.”

Despite the words earlier he had very quickly gotten to bossing Laken around. β€œWe’re smoking the fish in thin bits so it takes a lot longer to spoil. It’s going to taste awful and be very tough, like beef jerky except fish and no seasoning. But it’ll sustain us. And then I’m using the guts and stuff to make some broth for soup. Hopefully we can find some edible roots and fruits and such. I think we can cut it thin and dry the fruit too. Taste is a small price to pay for portable, keepable food. And the trap is gonna be great too. Requires no work on our end after the initial making it, and setting it. We can move it with us too. I’m thinking.. we make a sled of some sort for pulling the stuff we make round. Plus we need to make bigger weapons, traps to catch stuff other than fish. And.. and a shelter.” Spink looked up from his unending chatter. β€œWe need a helluva lot more rope. Laken I’m going to show you how to make it and you’re going to help with making that rope” he informed her.

Spink seemed rather scatterbrained, moving to another topic as quick as he came to it. The boy had stood, now collecting more moss and sticks to dry. They needed to keep a fire going and needed to be able to make one whenever they needed.

Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:40 pm

R o y a l e. wrote:
α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:exploring/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett, Aderyn

Hoping that Scarlett knew what she was doing and would be useful, Willow continued trekking through the woods, making small markers on trees in order to find her way back home. If they did end up using the cave as a permanent base, Willow was sure that she would remember the location, but as for now, this area of the jungle was new to her. Finding pieces of fallen wood, Willow chose several dry pieces and stuffed what she could fit into her backpack, hauling the rest.

Satisfied that she had found enough to last the night and maybe even the next night, if they used the wood sparingly, she started trudging back when she noticed a bush of small berries. She wasn't sure what they were called or how she knew they were safe to eat but deep in her mind, she was sure they were edible. Quickly stripping the bush, Willow grabbed quite a few. Though it was not enough to satisfy the hunger of two people, a little food was better than nothing.

Grateful for her find, she neared the camp when she noticed a small rat just beyond the clearing. Willow stared at it for a moment, considering to eat it. But her hands were full and she was sure that hunting the rat would take up more energy that she would get back from eating and and instead, she tossed it a berry and continued, placing a few pieces of wood onto the fire pit Scarlett had already built.
R o y a l e. wrote:
α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄€α΄œΙ’α΄œκœ±α΄› ᴄʀᴇᴇ/24/Horned Viper/Major:Engineering/Activity:waking up?/Alliance:none/Tags: Kaylen

Asher woke up feeling rested and content. He stayed as a snake for a while, basking in the warm sunlight shimmering through a hole in the log that he used as a bed. After a moment, he stretched and slowly slithered out, his eyes adjusting as they got used to the sun's rays in the morning. Blinking and tasting the air with his forked tongue, Asher's eyes fell on Kaylen. "So he decided to stick around after all, huh?". Or at least, he though it was Kaylen. If not, a huge buck had broken into his camp at night. Pleased he hadn't scared the boy into leaving, Asher changed into his human form and began packing his things into his backpack in preparation for today's expedition. He hoped to get started on a shelter of some sorts and having this guy around would prove to be useful, since another set of hands is never not needed.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooeyJam » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:13 pm

laken snapped her head over to look at cocking her head and narrowing her eyes at the guy. he sure had a lot of attitude for a bird-brain. but he sure seemed to have his stuff together and know what he's doing, so laken couldn't really care less. she didn't care to have conflict with anyone at the moment. when the time comes, she can leave or take a stand. she felt like it would become a problem later. laken sighed and rolled her eyes rather dismissively, but went off towards the river, waving dev off and slowly shifting into an otter. before she fully shifted, she remarked, this otter has a name, and it's laken, bird-brain. i'll fish, you can teach me the rope stuff after I get a good amount of fish. time to get to work. she dove in rather gracefully, her sleek coat repelling the water and her slender frame allowing her to glide through the water with ease. she was rather comfortable fishing in this body now, and once she locked her eyes on a target it didn't take her long to wrestle down the fish and drag it onto shore, killing it by snapping the head off. she'd get a small pile and then bring it all over to spink.

finally, the pile started forming. for her next, and hopefully last feat, laken would try to nab a larger fish. a challenge. her abnormal otter eyes sparkled a bit with excitement.
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me