S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby doc . » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:31 am

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx────────┐
xxxMISHA _ KHABAROVSKI
xxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Siberian Bear Shifter - 50 yrs - 1st Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: open

└────────xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Misha had woken up this morning with the worst back pain imaginable. He had assumed it was because he was no longer a young man anymore, and that slowly but surely his body was falling apart. Hopefully not for real, that would be pretty scary to witness..
He rolled himself out of bed with a sigh, and leaned over to pull his boots on. Many joints cracked and popped while doing so and the man groaned. Seriously there had to be something to do about this pain..
The large man already had his pants on from last night, but his scarred chest still needed a shirt.
His eyes wandered as he stood, and spotted a clean shirt nearby. He picked it up and pulled it on over his body and smoothed it out. Stopping by the sink he splashed some water on his face and ran a comb through his hair a bit before taking up a towel and leaving his room.
He was now on the path and headed straight for the baths. Perhaps today was a good day to soak for a little, relieve himself of the pain.
Though he didn't know who would be out on the paths today, or in the baths bathing themselves this early, he knew that whoever it would be, he would enjoy the company nonetheless.
The walk was long and tiring, but in the end he made it to the baths. He had been here for thirty years, he knew exactly which bath he wanted to be in today.
The older man moved himself toward a smaller one which was steaming, and he stepped up a few rocks and set his towel down before stripping down again. His pants and shirt were folded up and set beside his towel and his boots slipped off and were sat on the ground. He stepped up into the bath, and lowered himself slowly
It felt like heaven, Misha sighed and relaxed almost instantly. He pushed himself lower into the pool until he was laying back almost completely submerged save for his head.
His eyes closed and the big man sat relaxing in the steamy pool.
x

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx────────┐
xxxxxxxxxxxLAYNE _ LEE
xxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ xX
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

└────────xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
She watched as the boy slowly woke from his trance, or in this case it was quite sudden seeing the nature of her loud sudden self. He wished her a good morning and she nodded in return, digging in the basket to pull out a carrot to munch on.
She sat herself on top of the table and sat criss cross while listening to the boy who was now awake, speak up
"Well more berries for us! We can make like.. six pies with all that!" she chuckled and glanced to the pile of blackberries and raspberries.
As tempted as she was to take one and eat it, she decided against it. Those were Ethan's, and he probably had a special plan for them anyways.
While chewing on her carrot he thanked her and she smiled
"You're very welcome! I mean I don't grow the food for nothing.." she shrugged
"Plus my diet doesn't consist only of vegetables and fruits.."
The last time she checked she was a bird, not a bunny. Bunnies eat that kind of stuff. The girl dazed off a little and sat thinking about bunnies while Ethan asked about her plans
This made her blink and she glanced over to him
"Other plans? No.. not really.." she huffed and tried to think about her day
"I kinda just woke up.. so I guess I'm free the entire day. Why?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:29 pm

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x He laughed a little when Layne said that they should make a pie, "Yeah, however a potluck won't be so good. Just imagine the medics racing around trying to deal with the sick patients... Not that they would get sick or anything like that.". Ethan couldn't help but smile some more at that image. Aiden would have their heads if he found out that they were behind the pies. His smile then dropped a little as she asked him why he had asked her about her plans for today. He just gave a simple shrug, "Just asking. I haven't thought much about my day, so I thought you would have something planned so I could tag along.". Ethan reached over towards the basket again to grab a couple more blueberries to munch one, but he should start limiting on how many blueberries he should be eating...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x "Alright, you better be now- my life depends on it... And as for the shirt- yes, my brother would freak when he sees me wearing one of his clean shirts...I kinda ran out this morning so that means that I'll have to do a little laundry whenever we get back." he muttered as he made his way down the trail to the beach with Audrey next to him. He glanced over towards her and tilted his head a little, "Are you okay?". It was a question out of pure curiosity. Nathan looked ahead of him so he didn't run or tip over anything as he was talking to her.

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || None || Annabelle

x Aiden pressed the bag of ice on the patient's arm that was still bruised. How is everyone getting bruises? He shouldn't really complain. At least it isn't as something as bad as a gaping wound of some sort. Lord, that was the last thing that the medic hall needed. His head raised a little as the beads of the room moved, hitting each other as someone walked in. He turned his head towards Annabelle who apologized for interrupting, alerting him of a new injury coming in. Aiden turned his head back towards the patient that he was dealing with at the moment, "It's fine Annabelle-- But can you tell me who is injured?". He moved the ice pack over towards his other hand to place it in a comforting spot for them so they could rest their elbow, still at an angle. Aiden instructed them to keep it like that until he got back. He then got up and turned towards Anabelle, "Let's head on out, I'll follow you to Reza and the patient."
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:25 pm

A ᴜ ᴅ ʀ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ ɪ ᴄ ᴇ . A ᴅ ᴇ ʟ ɪ ᴀ
→ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |

Audrey chuckles a bit at the comment he made about his brother, "Oh, I figured since you were siblings he wouldn't mind too much. I personally wouldn't know considering I'm an only child and what not." She then almost stops walking for a minute when he asks if she's okay, not being able to tell if he had noticed something was off with the way she was acting or if it was just plain curiosity. After a couple seconds of contemplating if she should or shouldn't tell him about the run in with the snake, and the fact she was regretting her choice of clothing, she finally answers. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Sorry if I seem a little off, I always seem to be getting lost in thought." She smiles, although in the back of her mind her tiny voice was yelling at her saying, "Why'd you lie to him about it? He probably was just making sure you were alright!". But she pushes the thought aside, her real reason for not telling him was simply because she was kind of embarrassed over it, and didn't want to worry him. But on the other hand, maybe she was just getting carried away and didn't actually care, possibly just asking to be nice. She then sighs internally, knowing she was just being self-destructive as always. If she ever wanted friends, she'd have to trust them, obviously. "So do you and your brother not get along very well?" She asks out of curiosity as she pulls her long dark hair up into a messy bun once they reach the beach. If she couldn't change clothes, at least putting her hair up would help a bit with the heat. She slips off her vans and lays them near the beach's entrance so she won't loose them, her socks stuffed inside them, before following him to wherever he wants to test the nets at.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:39 pm

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx────────┐
xxxMISHA _ KHABAROVSKI
xxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Siberian Bear Shifter - 50 yrs - 1st Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: open

└────────xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Misha had woken up this morning with the worst back pain imaginable. He had assumed it was because he was no longer a young man anymore, and that slowly but surely his body was falling apart. Hopefully not for real, that would be pretty scary to witness..
He rolled himself out of bed with a sigh, and leaned over to pull his boots on. Many joints cracked and popped while doing so and the man groaned. Seriously there had to be something to do about this pain..
The large man already had his pants on from last night, but his scarred chest still needed a shirt.
His eyes wandered as he stood, and spotted a clean shirt nearby. He picked it up and pulled it on over his body and smoothed it out. Stopping by the sink he splashed some water on his face and ran a comb through his hair a bit before taking up a towel and leaving his room.
He was now on the path and headed straight for the baths. Perhaps today was a good day to soak for a little, relieve himself of the pain.
Though he didn't know who would be out on the paths today, or in the baths bathing themselves this early, he knew that whoever it would be, he would enjoy the company nonetheless.
The walk was long and tiring, but in the end he made it to the baths. He had been here for thirty years, he knew exactly which bath he wanted to be in today.
The older man moved himself toward a smaller one which was steaming, and he stepped up a few rocks and set his towel down before stripping down again. His pants and shirt were folded up and set beside his towel and his boots slipped off and were sat on the ground. He stepped up into the bath, and lowered himself slowly
It felt like heaven, Misha sighed and relaxed almost instantly. He pushed himself lower into the pool until he was laying back almost completely submerged save for his head.
His eyes closed and the big man sat relaxing in the steamy pool.
x

xxxxxxxxxxxLAYNE _ LEE
xxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ xX

She shrugged and knew how that would turn out. Though he was right, nobody wanted to get sick around here. Especially with all the medics running around to help. She visibly frowned a little and shrugged
"Yeah well then maybe later." she answered, looking down to pick the leaves off her strawberry. She wasn't a fan of the medics at all, and really didn't like talking about them. It was only because of their job, not because of the person themselves.
All the while Ethan spoke up about wanting to tag along with her, and she thought about what they could do.
"Wellllll...." she hummed, drawing out the 'l' real long until she thought of something
"Maybe we could go explore the island? Look for more fruits in the trees or.. go around the beaches finding shells? I'm happy to do whatever.." she answered while keeping her eyes on him while taking the basket and sliding it away from him, letting it sit on the bench nearby as she sat on the tabletop watching him
She put her hands in her lap and shrugged gently
"I mean if we both have nothing to do, we better both find something to do.." she smiled
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:41 pm

x Ethan smiled but soon faked a gasp which was followed by a halfhearted pout as Layne pulled the basket of berries away from him. But he did start to think of the suggestions that she had put out there. He thought for a little bit before tilting his head a little, peeking at the berries and veggies, “Mm how about both? We can start exploring the island and make our way to the beach and back. Surely that would take a whole chunk of time away from our days.”. He glanced at her a couple of times, now accepting the fact that she wouldn’t bring the basket back up to the table. So that’s when he turned to grab one of the blackberries that he picked earlier this morning. He bit into the berry, but immediately turned away from Layne to bring his head up to his mouth and spat out the bit of the berry. Ethan shuddered a little, remembering that he didn’t really wash these off after he placed them in the dirt. Gross. Sighing, he flung the gunk out into the grass.

x Nathan shrugged, “Well the way I look at it is that we are all siblings in a way.”. He shook his head on how stupid that sounded but he was trying to make her not feel left out. He glanced at her as she stated that she was alright, but he kinda had his suspensions, but it never showed nor was it heard of. Instead he kept quiet until she asked him a question. About getting along well with Ethan. He thought about it for a moment and smiled a little, “Sometimes and sometimes not. Sure Ethan and I get at each other’s throats here and there, but we won’t throw the other into a possible shark infested water. But we sometimes do stuff together.. like kid stuff. Like we used to...” .

x Aiden pressed the bag of ice on the patient's arm that was still bruised. How is everyone getting bruises? He shouldn't really complain. At least it isn't as something as bad as a gaping wound of some sort. Lord, that was the last thing that the medic hall needed. His head raised a little as the beads of the room moved, hitting each other as someone walked in. He turned his head towards Annabelle who apologized for interrupting, alerting him of a new injury coming in. Aiden turned his head back towards the patient that he was dealing with at the moment, "It's fine Annabelle-- But can you tell me who is injured?". He moved the ice pack over towards his other hand to place it in a comforting spot for them so they could rest their elbow, still at an angle. Aiden instructed them to keep it like that until he got back. He then got up and turned towards Anabelle, "Let's head on out, I'll follow you to Reza and the patient."
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:40 pm

She smiles at the thought of everyone being siblings on the island, "Yeah.. I guess you could see it that way." The scent of the salty sea water hits her nose and she lets out a relaxed sigh. The sounds of the waves crashing against the shore cheered up her mood a bit, almost to where the snake bite didn't seem to bother her much. It was a pleasant distraction. "At least you two aren't the type of siblings who actually hate eachother. I've always found that thought kind of saddening." She then notices a small little crab scurrying across the sand and she bursts into laughter at the irony. She hadn't thought they'd see an actual crab around this time of day, but clearly she was wrong. "See? You totally needed a crab watching expert like me, am I right? I'm absolutely a pro." She says as she finally stops laughing, although a genuine smile remained on her face.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:01 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxLAYNE _ LEE
xxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ xX

She hummed with a smile before nodding. "Sounds like a plan to me!" she giggled and grabbed the basket. Narrowing her eyes at the boy, she knew he wanted more. Though she wanted to save some for the others, not just him. He easily had the chance to come over anytime for some juice. She was good at making juice, especially apple. Her apple trees grew the best kinds, and were perfect for making crisp summer drinks.
She took the basket off the table and hopped down from the tabletop, heading to a different table and setting it aside. She returned to Ethan quickly and watched as he tried to eat his
She stifled another laugh and covered her mouth
"Ooh yeah.. lets leave those ones alone.." she sighed before putting her hands on her hips and watching him brightly
"So where would you like to start? Maybe we can head to the middle of the island and head out from there? Follow the beach back home!"
She tilted her head while eyeing him
"What do you think?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:42 am

x The boy jolted up from his seat and rubbed his arms a little, allowing the berry stains to stain the palm of his hand, but it didn't matter to him, "It sounds like a plan to me. Also its perfectly safe to eat those berries...Just need to wash 'em off...". Ethan chuckled softly before heading out of the dining area, but he paused and turned back towards Layne. "How about a race? To make things a little interesting." he suggested as he raised his arms a little and leaned back on his heels, but he quickly planted his feet back on the ground before he could fall back and hurt himself. He edged a little closer to the open, but not too much to where Layne would get suspicious of him.

x He watched as the crab that Audrey pointed out, scuttle across the sand. "Yikes... Well, I'm glad that I dragged you along to the beach with me." he laughed slightly before looking over towards Audrey, "Yeah, but we hated each other at some point in our lives.". He moved a little over towards the shore, kicking his loafers off and his socks, placing his socks in his shoes. Nathan then plopped down in the sand, tying the ends of the net together so the fish didn't escape in any way.

Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:30 pm

"Why did you hate each other, if you don't mind me asking?" She says as she sits down next to him in the sand, her eyes now glued on the waves of the crystal blue ocean. "I've always kind of wondered what it is like to have a sibling. Someone to grow up with and who looks out for you, y'know?" A faint smile appears on her face as she thinks about the idea.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:56 pm

x The boy jolted up from his seat and rubbed his arms a little, allowing the berry stains to stain the palm of his hand, but it didn't matter to him, "It sounds like a plan to me. Also its perfectly safe to eat those berries...Just need to wash 'em off...". Ethan chuckled softly before heading out of the dining area, but he paused and turned back towards Layne. "How about a race? To make things a little interesting." he suggested as he raised his arms a little and leaned back on his heels, but he quickly planted his feet back on the ground before he could fall back and hurt himself. He edged a little closer to the open, but not too much to where Layne would get suspicious of him.

x He looked down as he cast the net out into the water, "It was back before our grandfather had passed and we hadn't really talked to each other much..But whenever we did see each other and tried to talk to each other, we got into an argument that led to another argument and another argument until it led to a fight which led to grandfather breaking it up." . He shifted a little and grabbed a nearby stick and jabbing it into the sand, which it didn't really last long as it fell down. Welp, there goes his makeshift post so he could tie a part of the net to it. "Hmph. Well, really I have been the one looking after Ethan now. It's not that bad- really. Looking out for your younger sibling."

Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me