✥ T H I S I S T H E A P O C A L Y P E S ✥

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✥ T H I S I S T H E A P O C A L Y P E S ✥

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:46 pm

═══════════════════════════════════

❂ A P O L L O ❂
tags-Zynth
location-woods

Zynths powers sounded pretty damn cool. The thought of his bouncing around made Apollo choked
on his own laughter. Sounds pretty cool and pretty funny. I wanna see how high you can jump."
Apollo had trouble written all over his face.

☆ S A S H A ☆
tags-Liam
location-city

Sasha saw the anger in Liam's eyes. She wished she could have just killed Aspen. Her nose was
all runny, and she felt like a mess. That girl had no right to just search through Sasha's memories.
Liam kneeled over, trying to comfort her. It was kind of him. "No I'm ok. I really want to snap that
girls neck though."
Sasha wiped her eyes, taking a breather. "Did she do anything to you?" She
figured Liam had some sort of dark/sad past, and if Aspen had hacked into that, she knew Liam wouldn't be happy.

(Sorry for the short posts! I was being rushed.)

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:02 am

Quaid Lynicke | i | area: in a building | tags: TARS

Quaid thought of TARS's question. It was a good question. How had he survived the apocalypse? His powers weren't exactly of much help. "Maybe it was luck." Quaid replied. He was a little surprised himself he had lasted this long. He began to wonder how TARS had managed to stay safely hidden here without being discovered before now. Perhaps no one had been curious enough. Or they passed by TARS, not giving a d#mn like most people did nowadays. They had to. "Maybe it was luck for you too." Quaid realized they'd reached the bottom of the staircases sooner than he had thought they would. He went forward, pushing a door open slightly. Outside of the door was a lobby, or at least Quaid figured it was something like that from his previous walk through here. He had discovered what he believed to be a front desk when he came in through the front doors. "Is there anyone out there?" He asked TARS. It was nice to have some eyes.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:31 am

< REEF >
Agender-19-Monster Shifting (Info)
Tags: Lana Location: Roofl

"Huh?" Reef called down to Lana. "Darn! A spectator!" they mumbled. "Yeah, I am," Reef answered. Reef's fingers began to slip a little. They truly were in danger, but only because they were reluctant to use their powers. "If you could just, maybe, ignore me and I'll catch up and converse with you later, that would be---" Reef started, but one of their hands slipped down. "--helpful," he continued.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:15 am

Liam Gallagher ║ Location: City street ║ Tags: Sasha ║ Powers: Magnetokenesis
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Liam glared in the direction where he last saw Aspen run off to. "Yeah, you and me both." He wasn't sure if Aspen was worth the effort to go kill or not, but he thought Sasha might think differently. "You want to go after her and take her down?" He looked back at Sasha, who was wiping tears away. He felt sorry for her, wishing there was something more he could do to help. However, he figured Sasha wouldn't want much more help or comfort from him, as independent as she was. Liam stood up and reached his hand out to Sasha, offering to help her get back on her feet. For some reason, her question made him shed a tear. He quickly wiped it away, hoping she wouldn't see it. It had been a long time since these emotions felt so strong, and he hated it. He hated feeling vulnerable, especially around other people. "It's nothing that I don't already deal with every day." He wasn't sure if he should tell her or not, but he figured that he may as well if she pressed for more information.
Last edited by TyBorg on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxApocalypesI link link link
xxxlink link link link link link
xxx'We waste a lot of time
xxxcrying over wasted time.'
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxSup? I'm TyBorg. I'm usually
xxxbusy working or other stuff,
xxxbut I enjoy the occasional RP.
xxxMainly experienced in fantasy
xxxRPs. Send a PM to invite me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSirLee » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:34 am

~ Zynth DiConssi ~ Super Agility ~ Tags: Apollo ~ Location: Woods
Zynth's eyes glint with mischief, already starting to stand up on the branch. 'Well, if you insist" the blonde says, laughter lacing through his words. "Please keep all limbs inside the ride at all times" he says in a robotic sounding tone, grinning. Once he's fully standing the blonde simply drops off the branch, weaving between the branches below him as he hurtles towards the forest floor. For showing off purposes Zynth does a corkscrew flip before landing, and once he lands he barely pauses, already prepping to jump back up. Within seconds he's pushed off the soft forest floor, zooming up through the sky. He waves at Apollo as he whizzes by, doing a small mock salute. Once he passes the top of the tree, the blonde twists and shoves out his hands, preparing to grab a branch to stop himself from falling back downwards, even though he could do this all day. Gripping one of the top branches, Zynth braces his boot clad feet against the trunk of the tree and hangs there, breeze rustling his hair. Gazing down, Zynth brings his free hand up to his mouth and shouts at Apollo, "Hey! How's the weather down there?!".
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` tumblr ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ -- c'est la vie -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xSirLee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:08 am

amazben wrote: Quaid Lynicke | i | area: in a building | tags: TARS

Quaid thought of TARS's question. It was a good question. How had he survived the apocalypse? His powers weren't exactly of much help. "Maybe it was luck." Quaid replied. He was a little surprised himself he had lasted this long. He began to wonder how TARS had managed to stay safely hidden here without being discovered before now. Perhaps no one had been curious enough. Or they passed by TARS, not giving a d#mn like most people did nowadays. They had to. "Maybe it was luck for you too." Quaid realized they'd reached the bottom of the staircases sooner than he had thought they would. He went forward, pushing a door open slightly. Outside of the door was a lobby, or at least Quaid figured it was something like that from his previous walk through here. He had discovered what he believed to be a front desk when he came in through the front doors. "Is there anyone out there?" He asked TARS. It was nice to have some eyes.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:36 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
T A R SxxxS T E L L A R
────────── [ " I wouldn't leave you behind " ] ──
Cyborg _ Form _ 24 _ Pansexual _ Electronic Manupulation
Tags;; Quaid

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He nodded and sighed while figuring, that many people would've thought it was luck. Or possibly perhaps, it was just the person itself? They were specifically chosen to stay alive? He didn't want to get too philosophical and went sient
"Maybe.." he said gently with a soft nod, stepping off the staircase gently and glancing back the way they came.
"Maybe.."
This was it for him, no more sitting in the darkness.. this was the beginning of the end.
Following close behind Quaid, he looked around and was now, his eyes.
"Nobody's here.." he answered aloud
"We're alone."
His eyes scanned the area, with only themselves as the living beings. This was for a reason.
"Where will we be going from here?" he inquired while moving forwards a little more and watching the other male
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:59 am

❂ A P O L L O ❂
tags-Zynth
location-woods

Apollo laughed as Zynth flew through the air. He was tempted to go after him, but he figured to just wait.
He did an arrangement of tricks, as if he was some sort of acrobat. It was definitely impressive. It felt good
to let his guard down for once. Apollo hadn't had a friend in a long time so this was refreshing. Zynth had landed,
making jokes about how the weather was. He laughed before standing, dusting off his jeans. Apollo stretched out
his wings, making him yawn. Several different bones cracks, making his breath raspy for a second.

Apollo took flight, rushing over to Zynth. Finding someone as cocky as he was made him feel a little less alone. There
was no place for Apollo to land, so he remained flying infront of Zynth. His wings were strong enough to hold him like this
for hours. It was how he traveled. "I dunno, you tell me." He laughed, crossing his arms.

☆ S A S H A ☆
tags-Liam
location-city

Sasha took Liam's hand and stood up. He offered to kill her, making Sasha smile. "No. Whatever has her now,
will probably be more painful. I can't torture someone in good conscious."
That was a huge lie. She had tortued
before, mostly to get information about her brother. Sasha took a deep breath before seeing a tear go down Liam's
face. "Hey. It'll be ok. You're not alone in this anymore, so you know you can talk to me." Her eyes burned from
the tears. It had been a while since she cried that hard. She wanted Liam to talk to her, but if he wasn't ready she could
live with that.

"I had a brother. His name was Apollo and he was a year older than me." Sasha's words were shaky, but she knew
she wouldn't cry. "After the bombs, I never found his body. That's what I need the drone for. I know he's dead, but I
need to try."
Now that she had told him her secret, Sasha hopped he would tell her his.

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:50 am

Quaid Lynicke | i | area: in a building | tags: TARS

"Somewhere with more resources." Quaid stepped past TARS, pushing the door further open. He realized that doing that was still pretty risky. He was foolishly and blindly trusting this guy. But he didn't seem to have any ill intent towards him... Quaid was starting to wish that he could use his powers on the robot man so that he may sense his intentions. If he even was a robot. But he seemed pretty legitimate so far. And his voice did have robotic qualities. Quaid was then reminded of his curiosity of the man. "What're you made of?" The robot was humanly soft, judging from what Quaid felt had felt with his staff. Was it some kindof of material that had the flexibility and softness of human skin or was it actual human skin? Or something that mimicked it exactly in just about every way? He was also curious of TARS's interior. Did he have soft organs as well?
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Liam Gallagher ║ Location: City street ║ Tags: Sasha ║ Powers: Magnetokenesis
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Liam raised an eyebrow at Sasha. "You? Conscience? That's new," he teased. The corners of his mouth slid upwards a little as he reflected on the irony, that she wasn't willing to torture someone she just threatened with her dagger. However, he was happy to see that his offer helped her to feel a bit better. Her smile was warm and comforting, which stood in stark contrast to her swollen eyes, still bloodshot from crying. Maybe I can help her with more than just building a drone.

Liam locked eyes with her as she began to describe her brother, Apollo. He could feel the pain in her words, could see the sorrow in her eyes. He nodded at her resolution to try to find him. He hadn't had a connection like that with anyone like she had with her brother. But it was written on her face how important it was for her to find him. "If he's anywhere near as tough as you, I'm sure he's alive and well. I'm gonna do everything I can to help you find him."

He was surprised at her willingness to confide in him the truth about her brother. If she trusts me with something like that, I can trust her too. After clearing his throat, he stood in silence for several seconds as he struggled to find the words to describe his family life. "Well... I..." He took a deep breath and refocused his mind. "I grew up on a farm in Ireland. I didn't have any siblings, it was just me and my parents. My father worked constantly, so I never got close to him. But my mother and I were close." He took another deep breath, trying his best to hold back emotions. He wasn't sure why he was still trying to appear tough in Sasha's eyes. "When I was 7, she died in a car accident. It was hard for me to cope with it. I needed my father, needed him to help me... deal. But he drowned his sorrows in beer and whiskey. He just stopped caring about... anything. He was content to abuse me, physically and mentally." Liam couldn't help it as another tear rolled down his face. He gave up trying to hide his emotions from her. "I don't know if he survived the bombs or not, and I honestly don't care."
Last edited by TyBorg on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxApocalypesI link link link
xxxlink link link link link link
xxx'We waste a lot of time
xxxcrying over wasted time.'
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxSup? I'm TyBorg. I'm usually
xxxbusy working or other stuff,
xxxbut I enjoy the occasional RP.
xxxMainly experienced in fantasy