The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positions)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Have you seen...

The Chatroom (Link (Pm for Password))
45%
The Discussion Forum (Link)
55%

Total votes : 11

Re: The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positi

Postby Shinceon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:32 pm

(XD did she fall asleep during the party?)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:33 pm

{Yup, she is not a one to go to Fancy events and her dress kinda caught fire when she fell asleep near a candle....}
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:39 pm

Monsiour Monde

He heard someone say hello and walked into the room, "I see you have finally woken u-" he interrupted himself seeing the fire. Grabbing a near by glass of water he splashed it on the fire with it putting it out. "Sorry for that, but are you ok?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Shinceon wrote:Monsiour Monde

He heard someone say hello and walked into the room, "I see you have finally woken u-" he interrupted himself seeing the fire. Grabbing a near by glass of water he splashed it on the fire with it putting it out. "Sorry for that, but are you ok?"

♆●♆D A R L I N G - R A I N♆●♆

Female ❖ 19 ❖ Danger is literally my middle Name, Love.. Eight's my Game. ❖ Mood; Risky ❖ LoveLife; Looking.. ❖ Tagged;

Darling looked down at her dress that had been burned, her dress had been burnt up to her thigh which lightly exposed some of her left leg. She didn't mind though, she thought it looked pretty cool to be honest. Feeling the fire lightly singe her skin before the fire was put out by the host of this pretty lame fancy party, he looked rather handsome though. "Yeah, I have been awake for hours..... what are you talking about?...." She sarcastically spoke as she yawned, not even caring about her burns. She had been dosed in water which kinda woke her up more than the fire to be honest, "I'm fine, clearly... But you look rather, Worried?.. May I ask why?.." Getting him to flush his cheeks was her goal and she wasn't one to feel real emotions towards a person, so she was basically playing people at their own games.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Monsiour Monde

He smirked knowing what she was trying to do as he took a step closer, "oh, just showing concern for my guests, there are reasons why I invited you. It is good that you are fine though, it would have been a shame if you got hurt."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:06 pm

He smirked knowing what she was trying to do as he took a step closer, "oh, just showing concern for my guests, there are reasons why I invited you. It is good that you are fine though, it would have been a shame if you got hurt."

Female ❖ 19 ❖ Danger is literally my middle Name, Love.. Eight's my Game. ❖ Mood; Risky ❖ LoveLife; Looking.. ❖ Tagged;

Darling smirked when he did, he played the same game as she did, probably slightly different but she enjoyed it. "Well that's Very kind of you Mr. Monde... I'm sure I was invited for good reasons then.." She took her two fingers and ran it across his chest slightly before lightly patting his cheek and slowly walking away. She looked around at all the people and sighed, "Everyone here looks so proper, its boring..." She mumbled to herself as she grabbed a crab leg from a tray and began to pry it open easily and eat the meat within its shell.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Monsiour Monde

He laughed as she walked away, "I know, but I have a reputation to keep up so I usually have to have the parties boring like this." He walked over and grabbed a glass of wine and took a sip of it.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:28 pm

He laughed as she walked away, "I know, but I have a reputation to keep up so I usually have to have the parties boring like this." He walked over and grabbed a glass of wine and took a sip of it.

Female ❖ 19 ❖ Danger is literally my middle Name, Love.. Eight's my Game. ❖ Mood; Risky, Tipsy ❖ LoveLife; Looking.. ❖ Tagged;

Darling heard him follow her lightly and smirked once more, slight butterflies formed in her stomach as he spoke which honestly made her sick.. She couldn't feel anything.. Could she?... Shaking off the thought she continued to play at this game of his. "Hmm, must be some rep you have there... A party this boring needs to be spiced up..." She hinted slightly at the suggestion. Seeing the tray of wine that was being carried around, she took two.. She didn't care if she wasn't twenty one, she had gotten drunk a few times before and right now needed to be one of those times, she couldn't bare for things to be boring.

After three glasses of Wine she began to feel slightly flirty but held back most of her comments, walking over to The Host she sat on the table that was near him and gave him a small wave. "I'm starting to feel like I don't belong here, might leave soon..." She said as she yawned again. Either way she was bond to get him on his toes sooner or later and she was just waiting for that moment.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:34 pm

Monsiour Monde

He shook his head sadly, "I wish I could but finances come first, so when I host a party it had to be like this sadly." He sat down next her, "none sense, just because you like to have fun does not mean you can't have a good time here." He leaned closer to her and started to whisper, "I could allow some lean way if you want."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:42 pm

He shook his head sadly, "I wish I could but finances come first, so when I host a party it had to be like this sadly. He sat down next her, "none sense, just because you like to have fun does not mean you can't have a good time here." He leaned closer to her and started to whisper, "I could allow some lean way if you want."

Female ❖ 19 ❖ Danger is literally my middle Name, Love.. Eight's my Game. ❖ Mood; Risky,Tipsy ❖ LoveLife; Looking.. ❖ Tagged; Mr. Monde

Darling looked infront of her as the host walked over to her and sat down on the table next to her, she would have figured he would have a maid pull up a seat for him or something but he seemed to actually be normal for such a proper person. As he leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear its like she froze in time, "Hmm, your party is rather 'boring' but.... I might just take you up on that offer.." She winked and got off the table offering a hand like the gentleman should be doing, guess she reversed the roles. "Madam.." She smirked before awaiting his hand.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups