☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:52 pm

lily smirked at Jaai's snarky comment, glad that she'd hit a nerve. She deserved it, considering it was her and Cyprian's fault that they'd wandered off. Rowan wouldn't have gotten hurt if they'd just stayed with the group, lily thought irritatedly to herself, and responded to Jaai's comment with the middle finger. She glanced down as she heard Rowan's soft question, and moved her hand to place it around his waist, pulling him in. "You did the right thing, that's what you did. You ended her suffering in the nicest and most humane way possible," she replied gently, before standing up at nodding at Cyprian's remark. "I agree. Look, I'm able to teleport us all there, if you want, but you'll all feel pretty gross afterwards," she offered.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:49 am

Mallory licked blood off her jaw. She was a wolf, and had been wrestling with one of the women before they died. She looked around, and her entire pack was in hiding. "It's too dangerous for the young werewolves of my pack. I'm going to take them somewhere safer." She called her pack through her mind, and about 30 wolves came. She ran off with them at top speed, and safely hid the pups and omegas to watch them. She ran back, jumping over a fallen tree as she did. She transformed back into a human. "I'm sorry that they keep appearing. It's just I couldn't leave them to die, it's my duty to protect them." She said, leaning apprehensively onto a tree.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:52 am

(could I please have a recap?)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:35 am

(Same. you guys sped through like 2 pages and i'm again not sure who's where.)

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:18 am

[En route from the cabin, Rowan healed Olivia and Mallory. Cyprian and Jaai got separated from the group. Rowan and Kylie went to find them, but after they found the pair, the four of them were attacked by four soldiers. They stabbed Rowan in the stomach with an airborne sword, killed Kylie, and ganged up on Cyprian. Jaai killed two of them. Jaai had some nasty internal bleeding from using her power, while Cyprian got slashed in the face by one of the women. Rowan healed them, but he hasn't completely healed himself and he almost died. That might be a bit of a problem.
Mallory also followed behind Rowan and Kylie. She helped fight in wolf form. The others, including your characters, are waiting on the forest hill, where the village is in clear sight below. Silas, Gavotte, and Casedy live in this village. They will be introduced when the main characters arrive.]

"Whatever. Do what you want with them," Cyprian told Mallory. He didn't like wolves or dogs that much, he was more of a cat person. Or maybe a reptile person. Yeah, he liked snakes better. Why couldn't they be a pack of snake shifters instead? Furry pack animals were the worst.
He looked at Lily sideways. "Fine. I don't care. I can handle it, not sure about him though." He frowned at Rowan, whose shirt was still drenched in blood. Cyprian didn't know how that wimpy boy wasn't shrieking. Little baby Rowan was even afraid of a paper cut. Now he had been impaled, and he had just murdered some girl.
"Yeesh," Cyprian muttered to himself. "Knew that guy was gonna snap eventually."

Rowan couldn't even hear what everyone was saying, he was that upset. He could only make out Lily's comforting words as she pulled him close. He didn't know what he would do without her. With a faint sob, he clung to her and buried his face in her shoulder. He had just used a healing power to kill someone.
He simply nodded weakly when Lily suggested teleportation. He was barely in any shape to walk properly. He could feel the wound under his shirt wasn't completely healed, and he really didn't want to see what it looked like. Rowan had always hated blood, pain, and suffering. Anything of the sort. And he had just finished his first real battle.
His mother would have congratulated him.

"Rose, Erion, Laurel, Ari, Olivia," Cilan did a quick head count of everyone who was with him. "Cyprian and Jaai are in the forest, Rowan, Kylie, Lily, and Mal went to find them... that's everyone accounted for. I hope the others are fine."
He looked out at the village ahead.
"Oooh... I hope they have some good food. I could eat a dragon!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:33 am

Mallory caught a bit of his comment before she left. She realized as she ran back, that there was a huge cliff in front. She skidded to a halt, nearly slipping off. She eyed the path ahead, and could see the others clearly. She barked, hoping that they would notice. Her tail dropped and she looked over the edge. Rocks and water. Ouch. She decided to attempt a jump. She walked farther off behind her and focused on the edge. She ran towards it, and jumped. She soared over the gap, and landed, rolling onto her stomach. She leapt into a tree and kept quiet, jumping down. Her tail wagged as she approached them. "There's a huge cliff over there."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:45 am

Jaai huffed, following behind Mallory after letting go of Cyprian. She was irritated at herself for acting so emotional. She wished the woman had surrendered, then they could have a hostage. Hostages were always fun. Then again, none of the women probably could have given useful information anyway.
She could see a fence up ahead, maybe to a farm. Or maybe the village. The only thing stopping her would be the inconvient canyon that most people couldn't jump over.
"And how are we to get across?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:04 pm

lily smirked and glanced over at Jaai, "you could make a cool ice bridge while singing a song about loving your powers," she suggested, "or I can teleport us all over." looking over Rowan's weakened state, she dug into her backpack and pulled out her blankie. It was the only thing she had left from her parents, so she assumed that a positive emotional bond to the blanket would help Rowan feel a little better. She rubbed the palm of her hand against his back and assessed the situation, and made a decision for them. She took Cyprian and Jaai's hands and intertwined them, and put one hand on top and the other around Rowan's waist, and teleported them to the path that the others were on. "There we go, now we're all together."

(sorry I just really wanted a frozen reference)
Last edited by darcy_jensen on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:12 pm

Now on the other side, Jaai took charge. "We're gonna walk around the fence. The rest of the group may be there already."
She was thoroughly tired with Lily acting leader, and was quietly glad she could now instruct the group on where to go.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:13 pm

pft wait I have to edit my post
it was meant to be Jaai and Cyprian holding hands
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me