Yes, sir. (Slave RP) - CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Yes, sir. (Slave RP) {Accepting}

Postby Suave » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:17 pm

"yeah, well ive been moved from market to market so if they shot me on the head this minute it wouldn't bother me" she walked to the back of her cage with shadows covering her, but she was lying, she loved living, not in this manner necessarily, but she just loved to live in general, her hood fell back as she sat down revealing her little brown bear ears and she put her hood up over her head again right away. she trys to act tough, yeah she trys.
xxxxImagex
─────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxImage

xxxxYo, I'm Suave (the verb not the shampoo).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSagittarius
xxxxxxxxI like Jazz, 70s rock, and 90s hip hop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQueer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxADHD & Autism
xxxxxxxxxx Trade me, always LF bunnies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☚Lion by emblo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⌁They / Them
Suave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RemyLittleChef » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Jonathon
"I know you don't like it here, I know you truly don't want to die." he says softly looking at her in the eyes.
RemyLittleChef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Name: Serenity Mist
Master or slave?: Master
Slaves (If master): TAKERS
Master (If slave): N/A
Species: Angel
Crush: TAKERS
BF/GF: nope.
Spouse: NOPE.
Offspring: NOOOPE.
Personality: Sweet, kind, and shy.
History: Not much of one.
Appearance: Long flowing silver hair, silver-white eyes, porceline skin, and large silvery wings. Kind of short. Wears a golden lural crown and an intrecate golden neckless with a singal glowing silver stone that glows black when near evil beings, bad souls, or near coming danger.
Other:
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suave » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:25 pm

her blue eyes dart away "what ever...." she didn't know why he would put this much effort into talking to her, most people just yell 'shut-up' if she talks to them, and she taught herself to be fine with that, "don't you have something to do? or somewhere to be? go and pick out a useful slave or something..." she turns her back to him, criss-cross apple sauce one the ground of her cage, arms crossed. sort of being her child-like self.
xxxxImagex
xxxxxxImage

Suave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryval11097 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Thorry smirked happily and gave Keo a playful mock courtesy. "As you wish m'lord." She added sneakily, feeling much more exuberant and elated.

It didn't take the young angel very long to find the bathroom and clean herself up. To her great astonishment, after figuring out how to work the shower, Thorry found her wings were not the color of oil at all, but a darkish musky brown. They had been so filthy before that the shade had been completely lost. After managing to clean up properly, Thorry looked less like a vagabond and more like an angel. She picked the jeans and T-shirt in the end, finding she preferred it. Realizing that Keo's leather jacket was still in her possession, she quickly went out to see if she could find him to return it.

after his conversation with thorry, keo went and got in a shower himself. after his shower he went in search of thorry to see if she was ready to leave. keo wandered around until h found the young angel he had saved just a few hours ago. he found her looking around, she seemed lost and she as still had his jacket. "oh my, your beautiful"
ryval11097

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scourgeblood <3 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:30 pm

scourgeblood <3 wrote:Josh blushed darkly, smiling sheepishly with a nervous glint in his eyes. "Er....J....Josh..." he said gently, his eyes wide as they opened the cage. "...Y...you're...buying me...? Er...ma'am...?" he asked, slowly and cautiously crawling out of the cage with shaking hands and a twitching nervous tail. His eyes darted around, and his ears continuously moved around as he listened all over the room. "S-so...many creatures..." he whispered softly to himself. (Gotta go...I always try to be on but sometimes it takes a while, so sorry if I don't reply for a day or two or something...)

(Repost ^^")

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi there! My name's Thirteen!
If you have roleplays you
want people to join, PM
me! I'm recently getting back
into roleplaying!
I like animal and humanoid
roleplays, but PM me any.
I also love trades, so send away!

Instagram Viperclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

scourgeblood <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suave » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Aza-master-17
"yeah,come on. we have to walk to my house now."
xxxxImagex
xxxxxxImage

Suave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RemyLittleChef » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Jonathon
"So you're saying you'd rather die in here painfully then have someone maybe get you?"
RemyLittleChef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suave » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Ezra-slave-14
her eyes turn to him, than turn back. she trys to ignore him.
xxxxImagex
xxxxxxImage

Suave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aouviyelle » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:42 pm

♠Trollish♠ wrote:[Tyren Eraphelle] [Upper-Class] [Neko x Demon x Vampire] [Master Of: Open!]
"It's alright..." His eyes were somewhat worried, heavy with concern and curiosity. Tyren was indeed a neko at heart, because unlike the other two thirds of him, he was still somewhat kind. Ty had a fascination with how people worked, and as such studied quite a bit in the field of psychology. He'd known how slaves were broken, and because he knew he felt pity for them. "...There's no need to apologize for something like that..." His voice was still quiet, though he wasn't exactly sure how to make it louder. It'd been quite some time since he'd spoke to anyone!
Though, that was of course, his own choice. He didn't like most people, namely because of their selfish hearts and narcissistic personalities. However, he'd been somewhat lonely as of late, more so than usual. He'd noticed that it became harder for him to slip out unnoticed at the wee hours of the morning before anyone was awake, he'd bump into people now. Lots of people. If there was one thing Tyren hated, it was crowds of people. He figured he may as well talk with the girl a moment, it was quiet enough and there weren't many people to worry about... So why not? It was very rare he could prompt himself outside for any other reason than supplies.

Hitori felt her amber eyes stay in contact with the man's. She could tell from his gaze that he had the feeling of concern... and, as he had spoken quietly to her, she couldn't have been more than grateful to have someone kind and understanding speak to her. The tenseness in her muscles had soon escaped her, and allowed her to relax. The female neko allowed a soft sigh to escape from between her lips before she pricked her ears up slightly, her cat-like tail slowly curled around her legs as they were still held up to her chest. "T-Thank you... for b-being so nice to me... I haven't heard such kind words in s-such a long time..." She said to him gently, forcing a small smile upon her face, which had bruises, and more than enough specks of dirt...
"I was a child and she was a child,
In this kingdom by the sea,
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
I and my Annabel Lee—
With a love that the wingèd seraphs of Heaven
Coveted her and me."
Aouviyelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes