☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Jaai laughed up until Cyprian began to slander himself. Like his brain? Jaai stared at Cyprian worriedly. Did he actually think that? Jaai would never mean to be so rude. Sure, she was slightly insensitive when necessary, but she prided herself on not being rude.
"What? I didn't mean to seem hurtful," she said, gently placing her hand against his arm in reassurance.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Cyprian groaned. That had been kind of funny until he said that, and now Jaai seemed concerned about him. He wasn't used to people being concerned about him, being a boy from the Brown family and all.
"No, it was funny. That was supposed to be a joke," he snickered and nudged her shoulder (gently of course). "Because I'm the meathead football player at school."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:34 pm

Jaai winced once more at his irritable comment. "It was not funny, quite frankly. And meathead football player? Stop stereotyping yourself, really."
Thoroughly finished, she turned back around to check on if everyone was following them. To her surprise, the group was not behind them when they had been walking down the path, so Jaai glanced about worriedly.
"Hey, Cyprian? Aren't we supposed to have a group of friends with us? I think we're lost."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Cyprian frowned. He thought it was funny, but he probably had a bad sense of humor. Oh well. Next time he would laugh at it in his own head. To be honest, self-deprecating humor was the best way to make jokes without making fun of someone else. He didn't want to crack rude jokes about other people right now, with the others all around.
Wait. They weren't around.
"Can you find the way back?" he asked Jaai, looking around the forest. It all looked the same. "This sucks. I wish we were on open ground."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Jaai told herself panicking was normal and okay, yet she couldn't seem to.
"Whelp, I'm sure they'll find us soon. Erion and Laurel can use their weird "bond" powers to find us, I guess. I'm sure someone will show up?"
Here she was, alone with Cyprian, and she felt overwhelming awkward at this growing tension that she guessed she was probably imagining. She sat down on the dirt and watched the direction they came from.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:25 pm

[I created my forms for Gavotte and Cyprian! Gavotte will be introduced in Windwoods. He represents the typical person from his village.]

Cyprian nodded, not at all worried about the situation. "Yeah. Let's stay put though, so it's easier for them to get us." He leaned against a tree casually. Although he couldn't meet Jaai's ice cold grey eyes, he was comfortable being around her, even if she made him flustered a lot. He wanted to be around her. It was like seeing a particularly nice looking icicle growing in a dangerous, hard to reach place. He would want to get it even more. Of course, Jaai was sharper than an icicle. Mentally. Then again, icicles didn't have brains... this was confusing.
"So, uh. What's your favorite color?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:24 pm

lily let out a heavy sigh as she realised that Jaai and Cyprion had gone too far ahead, wrapped up in their flirty interaction, and were now separated from the rest of the group. flashing a smile at Rowan in response to his kind words, she teleported a few meters forward to walk beside Cilan. "Hey," she said quietly, "how long do you think we'll stay in Windwood?" she knew that nothing drastic was going to happen, most the people in the village wouldn't remember as it was a few years since she'd been there, but she was still cautious. "I just don't think we should stay there too long. Maybe not even overnight," she admitted, before rushing to justify "the sooner we get to the Sanctuary, the better."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:12 am

Cilan didn't flinch when Lily teleported beside him. He was pretty much used to everyone's power, as eccentric as some of them were. Teleportation was one of the more classic powers.
"You're right, we shouldn't stay too long. We're going to stay overnight, since it's almost sunset, but we will leave first thing tomorrow morning. Just to be safe."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:10 am

(recap?)

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:12 am

[Everyone has left the cabin, and now they're walking through the forest towards the next village, Windwoods. Cyprian and Jaai have become separated from the others.]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me