Mythical Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Mythical Academy

Postby JayJay84 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:52 pm

|| Octavia || Female || Earth/nature || Tagged: open||

Octavia heard the bell ring she actually hadn't noticed how much time had gone by. She picked up her stuff and headed out of the study room towards the cafeteria. Octavia wasn't to hungry, but she needed something to keep her going through the day. Not sure which way to go to the cafeteria she just walked around following some students who she had overheard them talking about the cafeteria. Octavia finally reached the cafeteria. She stood in line waiting for her turn. Meanwhile, she was picking what to eat. There were many options for her to pick from. Before Octavia had to order she decided on the pasta thing they had. Smiling at the cafeteria lady she asked for the pasta and paid. "thank-you" she smiled walking off once she received her lunch. Now, where to eat it? She thought. Octavia looked around the cafeteria for a place to eat but most seats were taken. Shrugging Octavia decided she'll eat outside. She found a nice spot not to far from the campus, but far enough to be out of the way of foot traffic. Octavia sat herself under a tree and began to eat her lunch. The pasta was okay, Octavia wouldnt get it again. I'll make my own lunch from now on she thought watching the clouds roll over.
Last edited by JayJay84 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:59 pm

Jana ‘Jay’ Marie Rosewood- 18- f- Demon dog werewolf- black canine form w/ brown eyes, fire resistance- has to bond- Joan is sibling- Tags: Fitz

The sweet and gentle souled one hummed as she shook her reddish brown haired head. Brown eyes looked to the half elf. She hummed quietly, smiling as she followed. She held and carried the bag as they went to the library. She hummed as she walked in with him, and to the table. She sat at the table, setting out her stuff to start to work.

(And now it’s lunchtime)

Joan ‘Jo’ Aker Rosewood- 18- agender- Demon dog werewolf- same- likes boys; open- Jana is sister- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle one shook their brown haired head. The cuddly one blinked brown eyes, smiling as they hummed. The intelligent and playful one sat in class. The loyal and loving one left the room to go to lunch when it was time.

Jeshika ‘Jesh’ Sora Haneda- 16- f- Kitsune human; purple fire but not very strong, fox form (2 tails)- has to bond- Rikku is cousin- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle redhead hummed as she trotted along. The white and red fox sighed and turned back. The cuddly but nervous and shy one hummed as she headed to lunch. She shook out her curly hair, and headed in.

Rikku ‘Ku’ Suiren Haneda- 16- genderfluid- Nekomata human; human form but can hide ears and tail, cat form- likes boys; open- Jesh is cousin (moms are human)- Tags: open

The cuddly and gentle one hummed as they left the class. They turned back into the cat form a moment. The silver tabby and white cat flicked their tail. They hummed as they shifted to human form once more at the lunch room. S/he brushed neck length black hair. The playful and loyal one hummed again, blinking brown eyes then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:14 am

Epona
female | 15 | were horse-dragon mix | tags: open
Forms: normal | human | mixed | horse | dragon

As soon as the class was dismissed, the were horse-dragon put her head under the strap of her bag to get it on her neck since she did not feel like shifting to her humanoid form. The black scaled horse shakes out her mane and spreads her dragon wings before taking to the sky. Epona flies over the academy, easily passing her fellow classmates from the shifter class. Circling a bit while looking for a clear spot since quite a few people were eating outdoors since it’s a nice day, Epona notices a nice spot and glides down, gently touching down on the ground. The sun shines down in her black scaled and red horns and she lowers her head to let her bag drop to the ground before shifting to her normal form so that she can eat. The shy teen glances around and notices the girl from the nature class close by as she gets settled on the ground with her wings folded against her back and her horse tail close to her legs before grabbing her lunch from her bag
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:25 pm

|| Natalia || Female || Wolfdog demon || Open ||

She closed her eyes and allowed the sun to warm her up. She shifted into her dog form and stretched out on the table. A grunt escaped from her as she stretched herself out onto the table. Natasha began to think of when her next class would entail. It had to deal with more demons, but mainly the type of animal demons like herself. It was one of her favorite classes since she got to be able to be herself and be out in the woods.

While waiting for lunch to be over, the wolfdog demon watched beyond into the woods and felt a slight uneasiness about it. Normally she could sense how it was calm and relaxing. But this time something seemed off, which seemed to bother her. Whatever it was, she hoped that it would just be gone when lunch was done. Her hackles raised.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:53 am

|| Octavia || Female || Earth/nature || Tagged: open||

Octavia was eating her lunch when she had noticed the girl from her nature class fly by and sit not far from her. Octavia wondered if she should go sit with her, but decided not to as a lot of people like eating alone. Besides she didn't want to be rude. She already had an encounter today. Octavia rolled her eyes. A big gust a wind came and blew her hair in her face. Annoyed she flicked her hair up in a ponytail until lunch was finished. She had noticed the wind picked up a little. She shrugged it off, but she got goosebumps as soon as she did. That's weird she thought. She could tell something was off but, didn't want to tune into her sense just now. Her mind was in other places.
JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:22 pm

Jana ‘Jay’ Marie Rosewood- 18- f- Demon dog werewolf- black canine form w/ brown eyes, fire resistance- has to bond- Joan is sibling- Tags: Fitz

The sweet and gentle souled one hummed as she shook her reddish brown haired head. Brown eyes looked to the half elf. She hummed quietly, smiling as she followed. She held and carried the bag as they went to the library. She hummed as she walked in with him, and to the table. She sat at the table, setting out her stuff to start to work.

(And now it’s lunchtime)

Joan ‘Jo’ Aker Rosewood- 18- agender- Demon dog werewolf- same- likes boys; open- Jana is sister- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle one shook their brown haired head. The cuddly one blinked brown eyes, smiling as they hummed. The intelligent and playful one sat in class. The loyal and loving one left the room to go to lunch when it was time.

Jeshika ‘Jesh’ Sora Haneda- 16- f- Kitsune human; purple fire but not very strong, fox form (2 tails)- has to bond- Rikku is cousin- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle redhead hummed as she walked into the cafeteria. The cuddly but nervous and shy one hummed as she did. She shook out her curly hair, and went to the line. She got her lunch, then saw Ku and went towards them.

(White and red fox)

Rikku ‘Ku’ Suiren Haneda- 16- genderfluid- Nekomata human; human form but can hide ears and tail, cat form- likes boys; open- Jesh is cousin (moms are human)- Tags: open

The cuddly and gentle one hummed as they got their lunch. They went to a table to eat their food, trying to be alone. They weren’t too shy, but just...wanted to be alone today. They brushed through their black hair once more. The playful and loyal one hummed again, blinking brown eyes then. S/he then shook their head, and began to eat.

(Silver tabby and white cat)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The.Wanderer~ » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:50 pm

Name: Hunter
Power: Werewolf
Personality: Hunter is a outgoing and yet stubborn guy. He is rebellious and likes to have fun. He can be a bit of a flirt at times but he can also be the opposite and will be sour towards others. Hunter is not very book smart but he is street smart. If he doesn't like you, you will definitely know. His views on others very rarely change as he good at guessing characters. Hunter has a very short fuse and will snap easily.
Dislikes: rude/disrespectful people
Fear: Lighting/cages
Appearance:~ Human:
Appearance~ wolf
[removed]

Height: 6 foot 5

Style/fashion: Hunter is quite fashionable is usually very up to date with the latest fashion, He mostly wears ripped jeans and leather jacket to go for more of a bad boy look.

History: Hunter comes from a very wealthy family and a good childhood. He has a mother, father and 3 older brothers. He came to Mythical academy to gain better knowledge of his powers and how to control them. All of his family are werewolves
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed copyrighted image; please see the site rules & image guide before posting again.
~The.Wanderer~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:26 pm

(Accepted)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:42 pm

|| Natalia || Female || Wolfdog demon || Open ||

The white canine shifted forms and turned to her human self. She hopped off the table and made her way over to the woods. Something about the woods still. The wolf inside her was feeling on edge, uneasy about it. Whatever it was, she was hoping that someone would explain the feeling that she was getting.

Natalia glanced up at the clear sunny sky. Huh, the weather was perfectly fine. Shrugging it off, the wolfdog demon made her way over to the woods and saw some people already there. Some people she already knew and some that were obviously new. Most of them were either in human form or in their demon form. Natalia raised an eyebrow before shifting into her huge wolf form and snorted slightly.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:20 pm

Epona
female | 15 | were horse-dragon mix | tags: open
Forms: normal | human | mixed | horse | dragon

The shy teen quickly eats her lunch, keeping her eyes on the ground to avoid looking at anyone, not wanting to be approached. She starts to feel uneasiness coming from her inner animal forms, specifically, her dragon and mixed animal form. Unfortunately she could not get any answer from them other then the word forest. Sighing softly, Epona finishes her lunch and slowly makes her way over to the trees out of curiosity since she had time to spare before making her way to study hall. She stops not far from a group of people and glances at them before shifting into her large dragon form since she could sense things better and it make her feel more secure despite that being the form she shifts into the least due to various reasons. The large black western dragon raises her head and scans the treetop of the forest for any sign of something suspicious while also aware that some of the new students are staring at her
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me