☾ 𝔥𝔞𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 ☾ // (O/A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☾ 𝔥𝔞𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 ☾ // (O/A)

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:36 am

Tyler Martin // 19 // human // feeling: shocked, suspicious // tags: mansion entryway, Icarus

Tyler didn’t seem to believe what Icarus was telling him about being safe inside, once again eyeing the door that had groaned after the large wolf simply leaned on it. Still though, it was better than being outside without any kind of barrier at all. The remark their host made about the creature simply being territorial was a valid guess, Tyler supposed, but his eyes narrowed a little at the guess. “Maybe. I’ve gotta say, that’s a pretty good guess for someone who only saw a few seconds of the whole thing.” The 19 year old didn’t exactly sound accusatory as he said it, but he wasn’t shy about voicing his suspicion.

Tyler’s suspicion only increased with the next words this guy said- why was he answer so ominous? It was enough that the house had an eerie feeling to it, there was some freak canine outside, and the other guy who had opened the door for them looked kind of stereotypical vampire-like aside from the clothes. Just as the young man opened his mouth to ask something else, Icarus had smiled at someone nearby and looked... transparent?!

Tyler sucked in his breath and took a few steps back, his eyes searching Icarus’ face and chest for anything to disprove what he had seen. Once the moonlight had grazed the other, it was obvious that he was not standing there in a solid form. “Are you... a ghost..?” The man questioned loudly, raising a hand to rub his eye.

———

Fredrick // ?? // vampire // feeling: mischievous, annoyed // tags: Mansion entryway, Kenzie

Fredrick couldn’t stop his mouth from forming a flat line on his face as Kenzie continued to insult his housemates, the mansion, and himself. Eventually he turned around and pressed his thumb and index finger to his forehead, took a deep breath, and then turned back around to face her again. “I mean we could have ignored the screams outside for a few minutes longer than we did, but we didn’t! And literally so many people live in the woods! Haven’t you heard of cottagecore??” Fredrick felt a little stupid after saying that considering the mansion they were standing in was far from the styles shown in that aesthetic, and in an attempt to lessen his embarrassment, he cleared his throat. “In any case, I don’t even know why I’m trying to explain ourselves to someone who technically trespassed to get here. Plus I would think random people showing up to a house in the middle of the night is more murderer-y than the people invited them in because there’s a giant wolf?” The vampire crossed his arms access his chest. With a sigh, he suddenly seemed to wonder why exactly he was still arguing with some child when he was, of course, a mature adult.

“Oh, whatever.” Fredrick scoffed at the girl’s last comment, in a tone that did not exactly sound like a mature adult. “You know, I’d say just get your water yourself if I didn’t think you would snoop around our house like you’re playing detective,” he rolled his eyes, and then glanced over to where Icarus was “standing”. Overhearing what he was telling the human boy in a room that was still pretty quiet, and then scanning the faces of the human teenagers who seemed to figure out what was going on, Fredrick gave a small smirk.

“My name, huh?” He repeated, looking back to Kenzie. “If it’s that important to know, then I’m Fredrick. And you’ll be safe from the wolf... probably. He’s still outside, after all.” The vampire shrugged, bearing his fangs in a toothy grin he hoped would spook the newcomer.
———

Gabriella (Gabby) Evans // 16 // human // feeling: shocked, a little excited // tags: mansion entryway, Seraphina, Silver, Zayn

Gabby gave a genuine smile after the lighter-haired resident started talking with them. She seemed a little less sketchy than the two who had opened the doors, and although Gabby still didn’t fully trust any of them, they could at least have a pleasant conversation.

“Heh, well keep that in mind for next time. Er... not that there will BE a next time, but... you know.” The girl scratched the back of her neck. “We were just out here to explore a little bit; I swear we didn’t know you guys were out here! Or that there was a giant wolf in the woods.” Gabriella gave an uneasy chuckle at that, suddenly realizing how weird their experience sounds. “Anyway, I’m Gabby! What’s your name? And yours?” She wondered cheerfully, questioning Zayn as well now.

As she waited for an answer, the teenager heard and turned her attention back to Seraphina. “Hmm. Yeah, but what do you think it is? They’re acting nice enough I think, and we did just kind of barge into their house.” She murmured. Gabby took another moment to peer around at the interior of the entryway, only stopping to chuckle at what her friend said about them having a story. “You can say that again.” Her eyes shifted back to the guy who seemed to be arguing with Kenzie, raising her eyebrows, and then to the guy speaking with Tyler. She didn’t quite believe it when a bit of moonlight found its way through the window and seemed to go right through him. Releasing Seraphina’s hand from her own and then using it to point to the ghost, Gabriella whispered, “hey uh... are you seeing that..?”

———

Nikolav Weiss // 17 // werewolf // feeling: tired // tags: mansion front, Viti, Everest

Nikolav’s tail wagged as Viti seemed to understand what he was trying to get across, although as soon as s/he had left, the werewolf felt a anxiety stir in his chest. Viti didn’t seem the type to want to scare the humans, and since they were one of the residents that Niko was closer with, he hoped that they would help him get the humans out of the mansion. In the short amount of time in which he was alone and waiting for the Neko to return, the platinum blond pondered what would have happened if he hadn’t been turned into a werewolf. Would he have been one of those kids stuck in the mansion right now? His old personality was definitely one that was more daring and adventure-loving, so he bet we would’ve. No, actually, it was his and only his fault that those teens were in there now- and he was willing to take responsibility to get them back out.

He gave a shaky sigh, though instantly perked up-and wagged his tail again when the part-feline came back with a black t-shirt, a pair of shorts, and a bowl of water. Although the wolf couldn’t exactly give an answer, he did happily lick Viti’s cheeks and nose. Nikolav would be extremely embarrassed if he were in any other form than his current one, but as a wolf his reaction just seemed natural. He stopped after a moment to dip his snout into the bowl of water, but quickly took it out and whirled around at the crunch of more footsteps. It was a human from the pattern, but not someone large enough to be a threat, he didn’t think. Luckily his recovery from the pepper spray was quite quick, and although his nose and eyes were still irritated, he could still use them somewhat.

The newcomer seemed to be another human, late to the party. But that wasn’t a bad thing. Niko gave a soft whine to make her aware of their presence. Oh how he wished he could talk last a wolf! If his transformation back to a human wasn’t quite so grotesque (or embarrassing), then he might’ve done it now that his clothing was there, but for some reason he didn’t think such a sight would do anything but make this poor girl run far far away. Nikolav thought carefully as Everest quite literally backed herself into the wall.

The canine turned his head to look up at Viti, giving them a bark before hesitantly approaching the ‘human’. If they could communicate, and if she was willing to risk quite a bit to get her classmates out, then maybe she would help them? The werewolf was quite sure that some of the humans wouldn’t trust a neko and a random guy to get them out of a mysterious mansion, but maybe someone they knew could do it. Providing the other residents didn’t do anything drastic to anyone before they would get that opportunity.

In approaching Everest, Nikolav had been too preoccupied with his pepper sprayed senses to remember that he was a Large White wolf with quite a few bloodstains around his front half from his last meal. And, tired and already used to Viti’s gentleness, he was pretty forward about padding up and pressing his nose to the back of the hands on her face. Just as he had tried to talk to Viti previously, Niko yipped out a “Relp rus?” Before looking back to Viti and wagging his tail.
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:16 am

e v e r e s t | 17 | female | heterosexual | human/semi angel?? | location; outside mansion | tagging; Nikolav, Viti

She stood there shaking until she felt something soft press against the back of her hands, and peeked through to see it was the wolf’s nose. He barked something and looked over to the cat person, wagging his tail. “H-help you?” she repeated, taking her hands down and holding herself. “S-so your not going to h-hurt me?” I thought supernaturals wanted to hurt humans... she thought. She slowly let her hand down and ran her fingers through the fur on the wolf’s head. She smiled to herself. “Maybe you guys aren’t all bad after all.” She straightened herself and got off the wall. “Sorry, I think we got off to the wrong start, I’m Everest.” She looked at both of them. “How can I help you guys?”
Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:23 pm

Shaia Aia m- homosexual; Alois is crush- 22- Moon rabbit- leadership, rabbit transformation/communication, jumping- Tags: Alois

The brown eyed and black furred rabbit squeaked a bit as he looked up at him. His black tail twitched and moved a bit, then he stopped it. The face scarred male (when in humanoid form) sighed. He quickly turned back to humanoid form, and straightened the blue top. The sweet and caring but naive and wild male looked at Alois. He tilted his head as he asked "Shouldn't you know us all by now? Wait, how long have you been here? My name is Shaia," he then told the male, whom he believed was a demon if he remembered correct.

Jeshika Jesh f- has to bond; Peter- 14- Kitsune- Foxes and dogs gravitate to her, great with kids too, fox transformation, fox communication, fire (but super weak)- Kyubi the fox- Tags: Peter, Lucian

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous brown eyed ginger hummed. Her brown ears and white tipped tail moved a bit, and she glanced to her fox. She hummed and smiled at the black and white fox. He wagged as he looked up at her. She watched Peter’s ears perk, and grabbed his hat if it fell off. She tilted her head, then said “Yes.” She hummed as her own tail flicked and waved a bit.

She hummed as she saw him turn to make sure she was following. She saw him smile, and felt her heart beat faster. “Were...it, and have to find the humans?” she asked. “Okay!” she cried, thinking they really were just playing. She then quieted down, remembering her mom saying they had to sneak around humans...She shook her head, following him and looking too.

Viti Vi Genderfluid- guys; Nikolav- 18- Neko- Jumping, swimming, cat communication, can turn into cute kitty- has two cats- Tags: Niko, Everest

The bluish eyed light brown and light purple haired one hummed. The ears and tail gently moved as they walked back. The mochi loving quiet and mature one held the clothes. It was a black shirt, some shorts, and of course they had the water. They squeaked and they blushed a bit when licked...They then shook their head a couple times. S/he dipped the rag, and wiped his eyes a bit. S/he smiled a bit as the big white wolf dipped his nose in. They too quickly reacted to the noise, looking around and twitching.

S/he hummed and watched the human closely as she stepped out. They shook their head a couple times, and looked to the wolf. S/he then watched the girl back into a wall. They watched as the wolf looked to them and barked. S/he nodded to the wolf, then made a small sound. They gasped when the bloodstained wolf approached the human. S/he then shook their head and sighed. S/he stepped up to the human as well, and said “Viti. Um...could you help us get the humans out of our house? They obviously won’t trust me or...Nikolav,” s/he said.

Sokka So Agender- nope- 20- human- Animals really like, great with children, swimming, intelligent- has dog and cat- Tags: open

The blue and gold eyed brown haired human hummed and sighed a bit. They hummed as they looked to the black cat and gray and white husky. Yes, they bring them to the shop. They smiled a moment, then went to the back to check stock.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ 12

Postby recognize » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:31 pm

peter, kitsune // location: stairs leading to main floor, feeling: excited, plotting - tags: jeshika, lucian
"i bet we could spook them! i can turn into a fox really well," he said proudly. "do you have any powers?" he took another look at the humans and what they were doing. the other inhabitants of the mansion were talking to them now. he squinted, wondering what they were doing. when should they pop in? he wanted to make a grand and dramatic entrance! they'll be terrified of him! "do you want to charge them? on the count of three?"

shiloh, human // location: entrance, feeling: cold, in awe, quiet, tired - tags: humans, mansion entrance
shi looked around, admiring the interior of the building. it was nice on the inside, more welcoming than its ominous exterior, but it was still too grand and it seemed strange to them. they hadn't ever been in a house like this before. and... these people. they frowned. they seemed a little off as well. the entire place was just eerie, but they supposed that was what they had asked for, joining this. they found themself standing there awkwardly, gripping the strap of their backpack tightly. they hoped that they'd get this all sorted out quickly and they'd be able to get back home soon.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:15 pm

Shaia Aia m- homosexual; Alois is crush- 22- Moon rabbit- leadership, rabbit transformation/communication, jumping- Tags: Alois

The brown eyed and black furred rabbit squeaked a bit as he looked up at him. His black tail twitched and moved a bit, then he stopped it. The face scarred male (when in humanoid form) sighed. He quickly turned back to humanoid form, and straightened the blue top. The sweet and caring but naive and wild male looked at Alois. He tilted his head as he asked "Shouldn't you know us all by now? Wait, how long have you been here? My name is Shaia," he then told the male, whom he believed was a demon if he remembered correct.

Jeshika Jesh f- has to bond; Peter- 14- Kitsune- Foxes and dogs gravitate to her, great with kids too, fox transformation, fox communication, fire (but super weak)- Kyubi the fox- Tags: Peter, Lucian

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous brown eyed ginger hummed. Her brown ears and white tipped tail moved a bit. She pet the black and white fox a bit. He wagged as he looked up at her, and she smiled then looked to Peter. “I...can turn into a fox, and communicate with them. I also have fire, but...it’s not really strong...Sure!” she then said excitedly.

Viti Vi Genderfluid- guys; Nikolav- 18- Neko- Jumping, swimming, cat communication, can turn into cute kitty- has two cats- Tags: Niko, Everest

The bluish eyed light brown and light purple haired one hummed. The ears and tail gently moved as they walked back. The mochi loving quiet and mature one held the clothes. It was a black shirt, some shorts, and of course they had the water. They squeaked and they blushed a bit when licked...They then shook their head a couple times. S/he dipped the rag, and wiped his eyes a bit. S/he smiled a bit as the big white wolf dipped his nose in. They too quickly reacted to the noise, looking around and twitching.

S/he hummed and watched the human closely as she stepped out. They shook their head a couple times, and looked to the wolf. S/he then watched the girl back into a wall. They watched as the wolf looked to them and barked. S/he nodded to the wolf, then made a small sound. They gasped when the bloodstained wolf approached the human. S/he then shook their head and sighed. S/he stepped up to the human as well, and said “Viti. Um...could you help us get the humans out of our house? They obviously won’t trust me or...Nikolav,” s/he said.

Sokka So Agender- nope- 20- human- Animals really like, great with children, swimming, intelligent- has dog and cat- Tags: open

The blue and gold eyed brown haired human hummed and sighed a bit. They hummed as they looked to the black cat and gray and white husky. Yes, they bring them to the shop. They smiled a moment, then went to the back to check stock.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:00 am

Seraphina Lux- 19- female- human- tagged: Humans & Serenade
If anything, the pale-haired girl before her and Gabby was the least suspicious of all the non-group members in the manor. And at least her behavior wasn't weird either, like the others were. But she had to suppress and slight chuckle at Gabby's brief akwardness- not that she faulted her new-found friend. Rather it was just the entire awkwardness of crashing was she was really hoping was some weird party in such a strange way, and then trying to make small-talk of sorts.

However, and hope of normalcy she had was dashed when Gabby released her hand, directing her attention to the party?-goer who had been talking to Tyler, who she personally looked at as the leader of their little group. The male talking to him was standing in a beam of moonlight that came and went as the clouds passed over the night sky, altering the opacity of the man. But most of the time currently, at least where he was standing, he was transparent- that was most definitely not normal. " T-that." her voiced wavered with hesitant fear, flight-or-flight kicking in once again. " That is what's wrong with them." and suddenly, the missing pieces were filled in, and everything began falling into place. That creature? a werewolf. The man? a ghost. Which in turn meant the one locking the door was likely a vampire- and the flash of fangs he had shown in his grin was enough evidence-, and that- that was definitely a real zombie. She didn't know about the rest, however, and she wasn't really sure she wanted to. w-what the heck are we supposed to do? Wolfy out there will probably tear us to shreds- but we can't stay in here with these creatures either! Maybe, maybe just finding a singular room to all hide in, and just trying to hold out til daybreak will work... granted the ghost can still get in I''m sure, but...so long as its not throwing anything it should be tolerable after a while. Then again it could always, at least according to what you read, potentially possess someone...but the corporeal monsters were the biggest threats currently. her mind was racing, trying to figure out a solution, up until the ghost waved towards her and Gabby right before thrusting his arm through Tyler's cheast- which thankfully, him being ghost, didn't seem to have caused any actual damage- but it was still disturbing. At the sight a scream found itself caught in her throat, wanting to surface, but stuck and suppressed by fear and the feeling of being like a deer caught in headlights.

Icarus Nightingale- 21- male- ghost- tagged:mansion residents, Gabby, Tyler, Fredrick

The first indication that moonlight had struck him should've been the look the human woman was giving him- the fearful lightening of the skin fearful humans get, the shock in their eyes...and of course the fact she was now pointing at him. But wearing a mildly confused expression on his face, he didn't glance down at his form until the male before him sharply inhaled and rather loudly questioned if he was a ghost. Briefly he had examined himself, noting his transparency, before a devilish grin made its way onto his face. " Ghost, Spectre, Phantom, Poltergeist, spirit, whatever term works, really- I don't particularly mind. " this was followed by a casual shrug. " But unfortunately for you, this is by far my least favorite day of the year, and I was in a particularly bitter mood earlier. You humans provide a lovely distraction." as much as he had originally been against the idea of the humans being here, they really were serving as a nice distraction."he then briefly turned his head towards Frederick, keeping his eyes on the human male. " My apologies, Frederick, but I fear this little charade of yours is going to have to be cut a bit short." returning his attention to the fearful human, he approached, holding up a transparent hand. Briefly his eyes glanced to the human girl watching him he waved at her, an attempt to spook her a bit more before he refocused on his current target. " And on that note-" he proceeded to thrust his ghostly hand through the center of the male's cheast, simultaneously speaking a sarcastic little "boo",
Last edited by owl0430 on Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 am

✼ S I L V E R ~ ✼ Location: Front area - Tags: Humans, entryway - Feeling: Worried -

"You know.. getting them water would''ve been a better idea.." Silver grumbled, looking at the antics of the others, she was internally groaning as she saw the panic that would probably break out play through in her mind.. the idea of a group of teenagers running havoc in a panicked frenzy didn't seem like something she'd enjoy or something she'd ever want to see happen. Clearly, the idea of letting the humans go in peace was fairly out of the question and she wasn't sure what would be better, letting the humans out or them getting out and risk them telling more people about what was in the manor..? Or keeping them in, which seemed unlikely and a bit concerning.. someone would notice if they all went missing, most likely, and she wasn't really for the idea anyway. She felt out of place just standing there doing nothing as she watched the humans start to panic, she wasn't sure what to do until she realised that maybe there was a way to get the humans out.. "Nikolav" she muttered, remembering his efforts to get the humans away.. figuring out that if he was against it, some of the others probably would be too. She wasn't sure if she should leave the humans alone with everyone else though, looking at Fredrick and Icarus scaring the bejeebers out of the humans, the female decided to stick around to make sure they didn't try anything harmful beyond a scare until she could find someone else to help her get them out.

✼ K e n z i e ~ ✼ Location: With the other humans lol- Tags: Humans, "Monsters" inside, Fredrick, Tyler- Feeling: Freaked out, protective -

Frowning at the guy before her, she sighed as she listened to his responses, wondering what cottagecore was for a split second before realising she had other things that were more pressing matters at hand. Cursing internally as she realised her spacing out was probably related to the slightly tired state she was slipping into, she tuned back into what the stranger was saying as he scoffed at her. Nodding along half-heartedly, she opened her mouth and began to answer. "Well your name makes it less creepy.. and.." she trailed off, flinching a bit as he grinned at her. Those teeth were not normal, but saying something would be rude and she didn't want to scare the others.. nodding a bit more eagerly, she fake smiled back, "V-Very nice to meet you, Fredrick, thank you for letting us into your not creepy mansion!" she said, speaking a bit fast with a bit more of a higher-pitched tone attaching itself to her voice. Looking over at her companions, she saw Seraphina saying something and Gabby focusing on the man with Tyler next to her, so she looked over in time to see him thrust his arm through Tyler's chest, leaving Tyler unharmed, it clicked in her head. "G-Ghost.. that.. that.. you.." she stuttered, looking back and forth between Fredrick and the ghost, "Holy.. you're not.. human.. big teeth. Awfully huge big stabby teeth" she said as the pieces began to click in her mind further.. leaving a single thought in her mind, 'What do we do to get out with all of us alive..?' she wondered, looking frantically between her companions and the supernaturals inside.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:26 am

(Marking)
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:05 pm

Tyler Martin // 19 // human // feeling: shocked, suspicious // tags: mansion entryway, Icarus

Tyler’s face had paled like... like he had seen a ghost. “W-what are y-“ Before he could finish his sentence or even contemplate what the ghost had meant by his “least favorite day of the year” or the guy named Fredrick’s charade, he felt the coldest, most shocking sensation he could ever imagine in his chest. The sight of the ghastly hand- or rather, forearm, -buried in his torso only made even more panic set in and he cried out in a voice that he wasn’t even sure was his own.

Tyler fell on his back, making a sickening thud as his body hit the floor. Despite this though, the only thing he felt at the moment was some kind of sapped energy, leaving him drained in the slightest. Adrenaline was quick to pump through his veins though, and doing his best to ignore the frozen sweat that was beading in his skin, the man scrambled up the stairs practically on all fours. It felt like his voice- or something at least had been stolen from him, and although he may have been acting like some kind of leader before, there was but a /ghost/ of that now. Tyler had stumbled a few times on his way up, but upon reaching the third floor, he turned into the first bedroom he saw and locked himself in. He had little thoughts of his companions as he tried to catch his breath- actually, his mind was clear of most thoughts except for the recollection of what it felt like to be pierced by a spirit’s limb.

———

Fredrick // ?? // vampire // feeling: mischievous, annoyed // tags: Mansion entryway, Kenzie

Fredrick gave a dark chuckle when Icarus addressed him. “Don’t worry, it was only a matter of time. Although I wish I were a bit more dressed for the occasion- I’d rather stain a different shirt of mine with blood.” The shirt in question had the words ‘sucker for puns’ printed above a gleeful looking bat, whose facial expression seemed to very much resemble the grinning vampire.

“Sure thing!” Fredrick responded cheerfully to Kenzie’s nervous thank-you, his feet leaving the ground as he watched the girl’s head turn towards his ghostly housemate. The man couldn’t hide his amusement at the sight of her facial expressions when she connected the dots, beaming down at her when she looked back at him. “Well done, Ms. Detective! I can indeed say my teeth are sharper than your deductive reasoning skills!” He praised after sitting down midair and giving a couple of claps. “Although this is starting to sound awfully similar to a certain story having to do with a red coat- do you happen to have one of those? Oh wait, just giving out answers isn’t any fun, how about I hunt you for sport first? I think there are... five total exits on this floor?” He taunted, glancing down and pretending to count the number of doors with his fingers. The banter they had shared before this was a little bit fun, but this kind of game was far more to his tastes.

———

Gabriella (Gabby) Evans // 16 // human // feeling: terrified, confused // tags: mansion entryway, Seraphina, Silver (briefly)

Gabriella’s eyes were glued to the spirit, sure that it was just a trick of the light at first. Good old fashioned wizard of Oz technology. This was a haunted house after all- but if it were some kind of attraction, where were the obvious staff members? The fake looking spiderwebs and gravestones? Or any sort of advertisements or money-swiping tickets? The teenager could only gave a hesitant laugh as she heard Seraphina. “Well this is Quite the party, huh?” She murmured, although she couldn’t determine if it was sarcastic or said in a wishful disbelief. Any thought of disbelief vanished, however, when the ghostly figure waved over at them and then speared that same hand through Tyler’s chest.

Gabby made a high-pitched “EEEP” sound, promptly linked arms with Seraphina, and booked it into the largest living room she had ever seen. She spared a quick glance at Silver before entering the room, where she dragged Seraphina to sit with her behind a lounge that looked like it belonged in an old therapist’s office. Had she been thinking a little clearer, she might have tried to gather some of her other classmates as well, but for now she was trying to regain her breath. “What the heck just happened?!” She whisper-yelled.

———

Nikolav Weiss // 17 // werewolf // feeling: tired // tags: mansion front, Viti, Everest

Nikolav stiffened a tiny bit in surprise when the human unexpectedly started petting him, quickly realizing that the gesture meant no harm and may have even comforted the girl. He had given her quite the scare after all, and he supposed that it was the best kind of ‘handshake’ he could get as a wolf (although he was quite educated in the ‘shake’ trick, his paw was much too large to put it into use in most circumstances.)

As if to confirm that they would not harm Everest, the canine dipped his head down in a more gentle greeting. His tongue lolled when he glanced back to Viti, watching them eagerly introduce themself before whining and returning to their side. He had carefully nipped the bits of cloth that the Neko had brought back for him and managed to get the shirt around his neck, but did not have much luck with the rest. With an irritated huff, he brought the rest of his clothing with him behind some large shrubs and returned just as the light-haired teen was pulling the rest of his shirt onto his chest.

“Thank you dearly, Viti, I promise I will repay you.” Nikolav gave the supernatural in question a soft smile that was reserved only for those he truly trusted. “And thank you, Everest, was it? For not running away. We know that we can look a little... surprising...” The pale blond had turned his attention to the newbie and was looking far more apologetic now. As she mentioned what she could help them with, the ruffled up Nikolav’s expression hardened a little. “Um, yeah, like Viti said.” He confirmed curtly, standing next to them and crossing his arms over his chest.

“Your initial reaction to us as supernaturals should be reserved for those inside the house. Not all of them, but the ones who at least called your friends over. They’re all inside right now, probably being messed with, and maybe in danger. We would prefer that everyone gets out in one piece, but I was just made to look like a villain and because of that, they might not willing come outside any time soon. And although I hate to admit it, I can’t promise that I won’t turn back into a monster.” He added that last part while averting his gaze to the side. In situations that were high-tension such as this, the stress was contagious and could potentially bring out his wild side despite any efforts to stall it. “I can’t promise a reward, nor that you’ll stay completely safe, but we will do our best to protect you. It’s perfectly reasonable if you’d rather decline, but in that case then I must ask you to leave this place as soon as possible.” Nikolav wore a serious expression, his eyes only moving to briefly glance at the window of the main entrance. Because of the darkness, or whatever was left from the pepper spray, the werewolf could not determine what was going down behind it.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:44 pm

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous brown eyed ginger hummed. Her brown ears and white tipped tail moved a bit. She pet the black and white fox a bit. He wagged as he looked up at her, and she smiled then looked to Peter. “I...can turn into a fox, and communicate with them. I also have fire, but...it’s not really strong...Sure!” she then said excitedly.

The bluish eyed light brown and light purple haired one hummed. The ears and tail gently moved as they watched, and saw him stiffen.... The mochi loving quiet and mature one then watched him dip his head. He did so in quite the gentle way. They laughed at the tongue, then shook their head. They looked to the girl a moment, then back to the wolf. Was he really so happy they'd told her their name? They simply shrugged to their self a bit, and gave up the clothes. They saw he was struggling with getting it on himself. They heard his huff of annoyance at just such a thing. They watched him take it over to a bunch of big bushes. They tried not to blush as they thought of what he was doing there...They shook their head and silently scolded them self. They smacked their cheeks, then watched him come back.

S/he then did blush when he spoke in such a way to them. They said "O...Okay," and shook their head a couple times after. They then smiled a bit as he spoke. They felt like they might be smiling stupidly...like how humans smile at crushes. They then nodded along to what he was saying. The ears and tail moved a bit again, then they stopped them. They looked over to the werewolf again a moment. They dipped their head to him, and offered a small smile. They then nodded along to what else he was saying. Some of the others could definitely be the dangerous types...They made a small sound when he called himself a monster. They wanted to say he wasn't...but knew he'd probably say he was. They then nodded along to what else he had to say. It was debatable how much protection they could be...They then looked to the werewolf once more. Their ears went back a bit, swearing they'd heard a scream or something...

Maau 'M' 'Kirin prince' (his parents are royalty)- m- homosexual (likes Zayn)- 18- Kirin- Leadership, turning into the dragon horse, horse and dragon (if those exist) communication, floating, holy fire- likes carrots, likes water- Chinese- dances sometimes- Tags: X

(Beautiful male with tanned skin and brown eyes that wears whatever clothes he wants. It depends on the season and weather. He has long reddish brown hair with silver ends. He also wears a deep blue pendant from his mom.

Kirin is silver bay (reddish brown with silver legs and muzzle) with silver mane and on the tail. Eyes are brown, and antlers/horns are brown.
Can show the antlers/horns in humanoid form.
T shirts, flannels, jeans, shorts, socks, shoes, boots, sweaters in winter. Sometimes wears traditional Chinese clothes.
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, happy, friendly, loving, loyal, leader
can be wild, can be crazy, doesn’t like fights/conflict, doesn't like loud sounds/sudden movements)

Leslie 'Les' ''Lie'White- Agender; likes girls- 16- human- swimming, intelligent, writing, running- German and Russian- likescred and brown- Tags: everyone, pretend they've been there the whole time

(Long white looking blonde hair and pretty reddish brown eyes. Wears whatever they (she) want on any given day. 5’ 4” and 116 lbs of slender beauty and light skin.
Jackets and hoodies, t shirts, jeans or shorts, overalls sometimes, flannels sometimes, sweaters and boots in winter.)

-dropping these here-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me