The Hidden *O&A*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Hidden *O&A*

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:02 pm

Zylah Becker
Hetero
Darkness/Shadow Manipulation/creation
Tags: Crystal>Everyone in the kitchen
Zya watched the girl warily before nodding "I suppose it is." she said as she headed out of the room "Yeah, just what I want, to be surrounded by a group of people." she muttered under her breath before nodding once again and heading towards the stairs, the kitchen echoed with voices of plenty. It seemed as if there was a large gathering of people there. Something she wanted to avoid and was trying to do before the whole commotion in the room upstairs with her and Crystal.

She had caught a portion of what Zaire had said. She actually enjoyed the girl, mostly just because she and Zya were kind of the same. She had a small smirk on her face as the girl threatened them. Hoping it would turn into something fun, and that Aza wouldn't return too soon to stop the party.

Jasper Thomas
Hetero-demisexual
Fire Manipulation/creation
Tags: Alaina, Romi
His focus for a split second went to Romi who had shouted and waved, greeting them. But before he could react he felt the hairs on the back of his neck raise, the rope started to slack slowly, and then it quickened. She was falling, only from 10 feet but still. His body reacted quickly as he pushed against the water and then extended his arms to catch her. She landed in his arm roughly. "Ha gotcha" he said before looking back over to Romi. "Hey! Come for a swim why don't ya?" his mood seemed to be a bit better, and he wasn't so depressed. Maybe it was because of Alania's company, maybe because she kept his mind distracted and away from overthinking. He looked back to Alania once more, hoping she was okay, wondering if she had gotten hurt at all or if his catch had kept her from getting hurt.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunakitty666 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:40 pm

Elias Bentin-21-Heterosexual-Earth Manipulation-Outside-Nya
He grinned at her as she settled into her spot and spoke to him, her voice was very nice to listen to and she seemed very friendly which were all good things in his eyes. He watched as she blushed over something and he got curious to what it could be but kept his mouth shut as she began to speak again. "Oh, I'm not super great at doing a lot with it yet but..." he used his hand to pat the ground making a slab of grey rock shoot up behind his seated form and he leaned his head and back on it. "I can create things and manipulate the Earth. What about you?" he tilted his head slightly and gave her a crooked grin, not bothering to hide the fact that he began to look her over once again not at all disappointed but what he saw.

Cellia Evergreen-21-Bisexual-Wings-Outside-Alex
She nodded vigorously as she grinned and turned him around to face away from her. She put her arms around his upper chest and locked them by grabbing her own wrists, her cheeks growing hot at the position but it was what the scientists had taught her to do with people. "Try not to move around." Her voice was quiet and blew gently across his neck where her head reached. Before either of them could think on it too long she crouched slightly and shoved off the ground with a large flap of her wings making them shoot into the air quickly. Now that she held him in the air her arms held him close h=to her but her head sat above his as they went higher into the air, her large wings pushing them easily and her arms bunching with muscle that wasn't easily seen but very strong.
lunakitty666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

addi | 2 ── nya | 3

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:50 am

xxxxADDISON CAPRI SILVERSTEIN
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: nineteen | gender: female | sexuality: bicurious | power: plant growth + manipulation
    xxxxlocation: outside, under a tree | mentions: elias, nya | tags: ransom

xxxxgently tapping the eraser end of her pencil to her lips, and with her brow furrowed, addison gazed around for some inspiration on what to draw. typically addison sketched people, it's what she was most proficient at. the way that each face is different in its own unique way. the curves, lines, edges, shapes, and shading on a face fascinated her to no end. being in. place she had many new muses to choose from, but who? that's the problem now, there are too many to pick from. actually, addi has always found it hard to find a muse to draw. oftentimes she would go out in public such as cafe's, public transportation, or the park to find people to sketch. when she did that she found it hard to choose who to make her muse as there are often an abundance of faces to pick from. not to mention she liked giving the sketch of her muse back to them if able. looking around there were several people outside as well. there was a pair in the pool, a few groups of two dotted around, her sister was with a guy. wait, what? doing a double take addi stared out across the lawn at her. okay, her sister talking with a guy was no big deal. except that she was blushing! what was going on? who was this man? did addi need to go sister mode on this guy? all thoughts were interrupted by a sudden voice and shadow passing over her. whipping her head addison stared up at the person now stood before her. it took a moment for his question of who she is to register. blinking and shaking her head she quickly replied. oh, i'm addison. i'm new here, my sister and i arrived a day ago, she explained, looking up at him. carefully she closed her sketchbook, placing it beside her on the grass, and putting her pencil back behind her ear. i haven't had the chance to meet everyone so i don't think we're acquainted. who are you? addison asked kindly with a smile, placing her hands in her lap.

xxxxNYA MARIE SYLVERSTEIN
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty one | gender: female | sexuality: pansexual | power: weather creation + manipulation
    xxxxlocation: outside, by the pool | mentions: none | tags: elias

xxxx oh this one, this one seemed like trouble. she could tell by that smile of his, the glint in his eyes, and the way he carried himself. self-assured and bold; a dangerous mix. also a fun one. as he spoke about his powers nya turned her gaze back onto him, watching with interest as he caused a slab of rock to shoot from the earth. so, his powers were that of earth? she wondered exactly what he could do, and even more so what he meant by he can create things. does that mean he able to change rock to diamond, or vice versa. or is he able to create earth from nothing but a thought? she would have to ask him about this, however the question was quickly returned to her. i am able to control the weather in large areas, or concentrated ones, she explained to elias. removing her hands from behind her nya cupped them in front of her. there was a sudden swirl of water above her palms, the water changing into that of a dark storm cloud. the cloud hung above her hand, small bits of rain falling from it and into her palms, only to evaporate and return to the cloud just to be rained out again in a perpetual cycle. if i wanted i could also make lightning strike from the cloud, but i'm not keen on electrocuting myself, the last part was spoken as a joke, her smile returning. the small cloud and water dissipated, returning to the air as water vapor. looking over at elias she smiled. i can make the weather cold with rain, snow, sleet, or hail. i can also make the day sunny and warm. nya returned her hands to behind her, resting against the ground and holding her upper body weight. so, what do you think? she inquired, referring to her powers. you know, i am curious about what you meant when you said you could create things. did you mean just that you can make earth from a thought, or change the earths composition and change rock to diamond? she asked further, genuinely curious, it showing in her voice and gaze.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bury » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:53 pm

ren inaba - 17 - bisexual - incorporeality
location - kitchen
tags - zaire
ren looked up at zaire, and in what seemed to be a temporary lapse of judgement, opened her mouth. "oh, um, zaire-- i-i could make you breakfast, it's fine."
she immediately looked at the floor and gripped the glass in her hands harder. she knew she had just taken a risk by making herself known, but doing a simple favor couldn't be that bad.
bury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:07 pm

crystal chang / 20 / lesbian / clairvoyance
tags: zylah

"seeya," said crystal as she watched the girl walk off. silent as she could, she stepped back and closed the door, locking it shut in front of her. "nobodys coming in, not now," she murmured. crys flicked on the ceiling light to give her better vision of the room. there wasnt much in it- it looked like a lounge room of sorts, perhaps one she hadnt seen before? regardless, she began rooting through the drawers and searching the tables, even stopping to look under a chair. but there was nothing of interest to crystal. sighing, she walked back to the window and shut the blinds, then flipped the lights off and unlocked the door. "what was she in here for?" she asked aloud but quietly, tone showing her frustration. as crystal opened the door, she tried to shrug it off. zylah was mysterious, sure, but there was no way she would be hiding anything, right?

hani jung / 18 / bisexual / airbending
tags: ren, everyone in the kitchen

"oh thats nice of you ren," hani remarked quietly but politely. ever since arriving at the cabin hed taken a liking to the girl. she was very sweet and quiet, the type of person hani would want to hang out with. unlike his sister... who he hoped didnt know he was here. he wasnt sure if aileen knew of the cabin behind the veil, but if she did, itd only mean bad things for hani and the others.

romi kim / 19 / pansexual / palm truth reading
tags: pool party

romi walked a little faster in her old boots til she reached the pool, rounding the corner with her arms out as she eye smiled at the group. "whats going on here?" she asked. then she realized shed been prompted with a question of sorts! "oh no no i dont really... swim," romi admitted shyly. "i like using my hands more than my whole body, so its just not my forte."
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:54 am

Alaina Fellan~21~heterosexual~density manipulation~location: pool~Tags:Jasper

Alaina was waiting for the feeling of hitting the water and although her landing was rather rough, she didn't immediately sink. A pair of strong arms had caught her and she put her hand to her head groaning. She would definitely feel that later. As much as fatigue had hit her, the cool water was refreshing and she laid back in his arms for a minute, letting the water cool her face. After a moment, she realized that she might be intruding on his private space. Alaina slowly removed herself from Jasper's arms and stood in the pool where the water touched her chin, letting her mind have it's break. As much as she wanted to go to bed, something was telling her not to leave just yet. "Hello Romi." Her body refused to let her wave. Or move at all really. So she just stood there, feeling the water move around her.

Alex Fellan~ 19~ Bisexual~ Reactive Adaptation~ location: Outside~ Tags: Cellia

Alex gasped just a little bit when they took off and then grinned widely. "Wow." He said softly. Alex made sure to hold as still as he could so as not to make them fall or her lose her grip. "This is awesome!" He yelled rather loudly, pumping his fist in the air in his mind. It was rather amazing how strong Cellia was too. If he could have, he would have turned around to grin at her but instead, Alex grinned at the empty space around them.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunakitty666 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:36 pm

Elias Bentin-21-Heterosexual-Earth Manipulation-Outside-Nya
He watched her hands create clouds that began to rain in her hands with wonder, his eyes widening with a curious sparkle. His mouth turned up in a fascinated smile, "That's so cool!!" Elias almost shouted, his cheeks warming with slight embarrassment. He rubbed the back of his neck as he chuckled to himself, "I can't create something from nothing but if it comes from the Earth I can manipulate it however I want with enough concentration. I could probably even use lava if I really wanted to but that's a lot of heat and I'm not a huge fan of burning myself." He gave her a cocky smile and he tilted his head slightly, making his messy black hair fall into his eyes.

Cellia Evergreen-21-Bisexual-Wings-Outside-Alex
Cellia smiled at his excitement and beat her powerful wings to take them a little higher, not high enough to breach the barrier but high enough to see the horizon. She leaned down close to his ear, blushing at how close she was but it was the only way he'd really be able to hear her. "I could probably help you develop your ability so you can fly on your own." Her voice was steady but soft, just able to be heard over the roar of the wind going past them and the sound of her wings gliding through the air.
lunakitty666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me