Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:11 pm

xxxREI IGNIS
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✠✠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 16 Fire Nala Location: Yokohama School Tags: Remi

Rei laughed at Remi's dramatics, knowing he was only kidding. Hopefully.. His father wasn't So innocent on the kid torture part... that man was scary sometimes... Rei shivered as he was reminded of the 4 pm Rush Hour Incident when he was only in fifth grade... his dad was merciless then... "Well, hopefully they'll go easy on ya." He said, placing a hand over his own heart and giving Remi a sympathetic look. As the idea of running laps was thrown into the air, Rei scoffed. "I can run circles around this school!" He said, puffing out his chest as he acted like those jocks he saw around school. He then laughed at it before shaking his head. "No, you're right. I'd rather not run laps.." Rei took a moment to glance at his watch. He didn't need to be at the diner just yet. His dad often didn't need help until rush hour anyhow. "Hey, schools out. Do you have anything you need to do? If not, wanna grab a smoothie with me?" He offered, suddenly in the mood do something cold and fruity. Or Train. Yea, he wanted to see Train but his Icy Angel was probably hard at work so..

xxxNOAH PRICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☁☁▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 19 Wind Nephele Location: Home ⤑ Mall Cafe Tags: Open

"Do you plan on sleeping this day away Noah?" The mature voice spoke in his mind, questioning her partner's actions. Noah, who was laying on the large white dragon's back, on his back and comfortably snuggled in the beast's green mane, simply shrugged. "I see no reason not to. It's a gorgeous day." "It is precisely because it is as glamourous a day as this that I wish to know why you plan to sleep in until it passes you by." Again, Noah shrugged and only replied to her with a simple groaning noise. With a roll of her green eyes, Nephele turned her body enough so that Noah would come sliding off. The strawberry blonde open his blue eyes quickly in shock and let out a quick yelp of surprise before he used the wind to lift him and give him a gentle drop to the ground. Noah then turned up his gaze to glare at the dragon in the tree. "What do you want from me Nephele?" He asked, knowing his partner would only pester him if she needed something. "I am hungry." "Really? Is that what you bothered me for?" When the dragon nodded, Noah groaned in irritation. "Don't you normally find food for youself?" "Indeed, but I have grown quite fond of that coffee shop you took me to last week. The bread was to my liking." Noah sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "You want me to take you to the mall's coffe shop?" She nodded, making Noah rub the bridge of his nose. "Alright, let's go." A melodic trill of happiness came from his friend and Noah immediately felt his irritation disappear. Though she was strict and pushy, Nephele had her moments of being adorable at just the right time. The large dragon shifted into a dove and landed on his shoulder. He lightly scratched her wing and gave her a smile. "You're gonna owe me for ruining my lazy Thursday." "Sure I will darling."

xxxMEGUMI KURAKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♫♫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 18 Occult Magician/Idol Location: Occult Base Tags: Safiel

Megumi would have loved to tease Safiel more but it was best to save them for now~ Wait time he's got his guard down. Many would call her evil, but she'd simply respond that she simply wanted to see her cute little brother be even cuter. No crime there. "Oh really? Those summoning are hard to do and you're already on the complex stuff." She said, eyes slightly wide. Summoning Vex every time like she used to took too much energy and was straining on even her healthy body. Lucky for her, that wolf demon took a liking to her and made it easier. And Safiel was summoning ands easily as he was breathing. "That's really amazing Saffie. I still don't get how you're still only considered a Magician at this point. I think you're on another level than us. You've got a real knack for it." She praised with a smile. He really was on another level. When he spews out his little idea, Megumi chuckled. "That's definitely an idea Safiel. We'll shelve for now though.

"Recommendation: don't think about. It'll only give you a headache." Megumi sighed, actually gaining a headache just talking about it. There was times when she loved her job a lot and actually enjoy it, but then there's always that reminder she gets in the form of a phone call that reminds how she was forced into it all. Her parents called her after almost every performace. They start with congratulations, then 'I'm so proud of you', only to drift off to talk about the plans they have that include a lot of money spending. It's irritating. She could easily stop sending the money to them but... the paperwork.... Megumi glared into her cup as she drunk the last bit of water, only to come out of her own mind about Safiel's inquiry. "Actually, that's smart thinking. I never have time to think about that when I'm rushed onstage... What if there is an elemental at my performances?" She said with a bit of excitement that was odd for the stoic girl. "Oh! You should come to my performance this Saturday. I won't be able to bring my detector, my outfits and the sounds won't allow it. But if you go out, and a few others- Oh Lucifer could catch them!! Saffie you're a Genius!!"

xxxEVIE-LEE WHITE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♛♛▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 23 Legend Life Location: Legend Manor/Life's Garden Tags: Seiten

Evie-Lee hummed as she glanced around. The glistening of the freshly watered plants in the afternoon sun was indeed a great sight. She felt accomplished tending to these things. Stooping down to the level of one of her creations, one that literally comes from the dirt... it was nice sometimes. Life's current figure was that of an adult, standing tall enough to look down at each plant individually. "You all would never lock your Queen in a void of nothingness would you?" She asked as if they could respond to her. In a way, they kind of did. The life in the flickered as if they were trying to express their gratitude and servitude. Or maybe it was Lee's loneliness that caused her to create personal tricks of the mind. Either way, it was enough for her, making a smile come upon her face. "You aren't quite welcome you know. Allowing you to live is not as much of a chore as I thought. And, you are quite the beautiful bunch" She hummed once more. Her stomach gave a rumble reminding her of her missed meal and making her groan. As hunger took over, Evie-Lee returned to her more comfortable appearance of a child as she turned towards the strawberry vines she grew. A wave of energy washed over her, making her heart race for a second and her gaze to cast over her should towards the source. It was all too familiar to the legend. After all, she knee Death better than even those who had the unpleasant honor to experience it. He had released his true form, she knew, but for what, she was unsure. She planned to ask him about it later and instead continued her way to the strawberries. But when she turned around, she was met with her own image of death. Her beautiful strawberry vines... dead. Withered and dried, shriveled and black as ash. When she touched it, she felt her counterpart's touch. She growled, eyes blazing pink for a moment as she stormed out of her garden. She followed her instincts, for it never stirred her wrong when she wished to find her other half. She soon found him and with eyes bordering on her own true form she called his name. "Seiten Taisei!" it wasn't his true name, but the power she put behind it was enough to prove her point. She had sucked the life out of a few things around her but that went unnoticed around she stormed closer. "You killed my strawberries!" She hissed.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:32 am

Daiki Chinen| 18 | Wood| Male| Tags: Autumn

Daiki looked at the direction Shi was going before looking over at Autumn with a light smile.
" He's fine, he probably just heard something." He said. Shi flew over head spotting Yamile and landing in front of her.
' I'm guessing your that girl's partner huh?' He sighed lightly, preening himself once more before looking up at the fox.
' I'm Shi, that's Daiki.' He chirped.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Kaichi

Shiro suddenly felt very guilty, he hadn't meant to upset him, he was just trying to get his thoughts in order without his love sickness taking over. He panicked slightly and ended up blurting something out he hadn't meant to say.
" Uh n-no not at all!! I just get all weird and nervous when....Damn it." He cursed a bit to himself at the end, figuring out what he'd just let slip. He didn't move from his seat, he was definitely in the foxes den now, and their was no exit this time, Miko hadn't gotten back yet. His heart started beating rapidly out of embarrassment and nervousness. Little did he know Miko was watching from the top of a bookshelf, snickering lightly as she looked for love potion recipes.

Akane Tsukimi| 16| Cursed Human| Female|Tags: Sarah

Akane sat in a tree enjoying the leaves that shaded her from the sunlight, she wished she could be nocturnal sometimes, especially on hot days like these, none the less, she was very relaxed. She smiled, twirling her clear raindrop necklace before hopping down from the tree. She noticed a girl lying down a few feet away, her antisocial nature seemed to disappear into curiosity as she looked over, it wasn't often people came to this spot so she was quite surprised. She approached her carefully before stopping at a reasonable distance.
" Hi there. I've never seen another person here before, I'm Akane by the way." She said smiling lightly.

Enma "Reaper" Moto| 19| Occult God| Male|Tags: Open

He jumped from building, chasing his the target. It was supposed to be a rather easily kill, but unfortunately fate had other plans. The target ran through the street as he jumped from roof to roof, Enma not far behind him firing shots from above, it's a good thing this neighbor was pretty much abandoned. They take a sharp turn before Enma jumps in front of them pointing the gun at his head. His gaze was like ice as he looked the man in the eye's.
" Any last words?" He said coldly. Silence filled the air, not even the sound of birds. He sighed before proceeding.
" Adolebitque." He whispered as the gun's magic circle glowed before the man was shot with a flaming bullet and turned to ash. He looked down at the ash for a few seconds before walking away.
" Another day." He sighed.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train

" Wow that's a long way away! I must have fallen asleep on the bus longer than I thought." Koi laughed. She picked up the menu before realizing she was holding it upside down and quickly fixing it, she studied it carefully, before figuring out she couldn't read most of it, oh well she'd just order what she could read. River took this time to study Train a bit more, he intrigued her, instead of heading to school like most his age, he took time just to get a nice meal for them all. This made her smile slightly, she wasn't used to seeing kindness in this city. Koi finally saw something she recognized on the menu and settled on that, but something caught her eye, she couldn't quite read it though, pushing her stubbornness aside she looked up at Train.
" Hey do you know what that says? I can't read it.." She said, a little embarrassed.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Rei

Remi pouted a bit, wanting to go but remembering the errands his mom wanted him to run, and there were a lot of them.
" I wish I could but unfortunately my mom's a slave driver and wants me to run a bunch of errands." He whined as Kai mocked him from inside his bag. He looked down at his watch, noticing the time, at this rate, he wouldn't even have time to train with Kai afterwards.
" Looks like I have to get going, don't think I'm not gonna make it home in time for dinner." He said, the thought of missing dinner motivating him to get everything done fast.
" See ya Rei!" He said before running through the halls, catching the attention of a few devil teachers who all yelled simultaneously 'No runing in the halls!' but that didn't stop him.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

She finally got her order and headed out the door. She was slightly late, but her boss was rather relaxed when it came to that. Sipping her coffee she looked at the people passing by and the little birds sitting atop the wire's. It was truly an unpleasant sight for the introvert. She let out of sigh before getting on her merry way, she couldn't keep them waiting too long after all.
Last edited by CanisMinor on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {12}

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:50 am

(2.10.0-599-220)

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Tenkei)
He regretted being so lost in his thoughts and not being able to hear the quietest one around. Even on crunching leaves he still manages to scare the living daylights out of him. A rather terrifying sounding yell resounded through the forest and his ears, headphones not there to cover and protect said ears. Of course, a loud and startled yelp came from the fiery male who shot up quickly when hearing the sudden loud noise that sounded like it came from someone he knew. He was quick to scan the area for the source of the noise, ice blue eyes meeting a familiar figure- a comforting figure that placed him at ease to a certain degree. If it was someone else, mainly those he was not acquainted in the least, the embodiment of hell would have unleashed his full power on them. To have seen him in one of his vulnerable states and starling him so, he would have taken their life without a second thought, or heavily injure them- Then proceeding to burn down the area and mansion on accident. But this wasn't one of those foul beasts, quite the opposite really. Which is why is response was only some light verbal with a bit of physical contact, which was hardly anything for someone like Heliox. Even if the person that scared him was his brother, Heliox was still going to be angry. Once doing all that mental processing, he grits his teeth in anger and annoyance, nose scrunching up ever so slightly while eyebrows lowered to give him that facial expression of being rather unpleased and annoyed, gaze locked onto Tenkei. He was then furthur angered by the comment the other had thrown in, face lightly brushed with a blush of embarrassment. "Why you!-" His fist clenches up like his teeth does, glaring at his older brother with a loving sort of hate, breaking that up after a good minute.

Heliox then relaxes, letting out a long and exasperated sigh. His brother was pleased though, which did a bit in calming the fiery male down. For a moment, he thought that yell was one for help from his brother, being harassed by another one of those disgusting humans. He went into a state of panic, but was glad o see and hear his brother was not harmed in the slightest. "Did you have do to that you clouds-for-brains?" Hell says with a small growl, less tense and angered than before. This didn't mean he was less annoyed however, causing him to call Tenkei one of those ridiculous nicknames that sounds like it should be insulting, but was more childish than anything else. "I was having a moment." Regardless of what came spewing out of that mouth of his, he was very glad to have TK here with him to keep him company. Out of all the ledgendaries there, it was him that Heliox was able to put up with the best- in fact he enjoyed the other's presence, but he wouldn't admit that out loud any time soon.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
He snickers softly at the name, how odd it sounded, "Object manipulation? That're certainly a mouthful." It sounded even weirder when it came out of his own mouth. He takes a moment to ponder over such a title, taking yet another sip from his cup of tea as he did so. "I guess it's something within the lines of that." He says out loud, yellow eyes staring off into the distance. Maybe James needed another hint, he certainly was having a hard time it looks like. It made him depressed how duller the minds of the human population here today was getting. Then again, not everyone had a sassy butterfly as their mentor, constantly having him train on a mental level. "I suppose this would be a giveaway?" His lips didn't move any what so ever, the words were spoken by Lucian though, who else would have such a tone of voice? That certainly did narrow down the process of elimination, his telepathic communication.

"Pfft, you wish. I'm fine with such an offer," Fluture snorts, antennae twitching once again as she spoke, "I'll win regardless, and you know that."

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Megumi)
H nervous chuckle and the male reaches behind him to rub the back of his neck, something he would do in situations like this one. "Oh, it really isn't much" Such a topic made Safiel uncomfortable in a tingly way that he of all people shouldn't be feeling. If anything, he was just a magician, nothing more. His powers weren't all that splendid, everyone else had such cool ways of using their magic- and him? Oh don't get Safiel started on his self wallowing. He didn't deserve these comments, he was only just another human after all, a lowly one at that. This seemed like a good place to stop this point of conversation, so he dropped it with that sentence said, not wanting to be given praise that honestly should be redirected to anyone else, just not him. Anywho, he decided he would too would brush up on some levitation spells, that did sound like a solid plan to him, having victims floating helplessly in the air for all to see and away from helpful things, leaving them with limited options.

He nods with a close eyed smile to her suggestion, "That sounds like a good plan for me, I have nothing really to do this Saturday anyway..." Yup, he devoted just about all his time, his heart and soul into this club that he holds very dear to him. Of course he did his schoolwork and stuff, but he attended class only when it was needed. To make sure he wasn't dropped from the school and for exams that he would have to ace. If he aced those, there really was no need for him to come into class. While studying black magic, you can pick up things that can also be applied to school as well. "I hate to ask this of you..." He starts with an awkward smile, voice definitely on the edge of stammering, "but could you help me get in please?" He asks with a small dip of his head, pressing his hands together in front of him. He looks up a bit later with pleading blue eyes. "It's just that- You're super popular and all so your tickets always sell for a high price and are gone super fast."

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Pet Cafe} (Tagging: Open)
Donovan didn't need to scold Zarom or anything, the male's encounter with Death already being enough of a punishment. The encounter rattled him enough, and he knew that there would be repercussions. He would most likely be on Death's hit list which meant trouble, and he knew how he looked like. It is hard to forget someone with sky blue hair after all, but then again, considering the time and century that he lives in today- Enough of that, those thoughts aside. Zarom had gotten out of the range that Death's power had him ensnared in and was now at the edge of the forest he was just in. "You should know that you're strong enough to pull a stunt like that on your own, right?" The demon-like dog huffs, floating beside his partner who made his way out of the forest and into the city area. He could not be seen by eyes that weren't of elementals, so all was safe, the blue haired male knew this as well.

He walks into a cafe, a pet shop that he heard was fairly relaxing. After some short introductions from the people who work there, Zarom settles down in a corner with some cats and rabbits (that were fine being near each other). Once he was there and all cuddled up, he continues on the conversation, "I doubt myself a lot. You know that." He says softly and slowly, the guardian snorting in response before siting down as well, watching the creatures of his cafe roam freely about.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
Another long sigh follows Shiro's sentence, coming from none other than Kaichi who clearly looked depressed and hurt. "I knew, it. I was a bother- wasn't I?" The male mumbles, curling up on the cushions of the couch, grabbing one of the couch pillows and hugging it close to him. The gloomy aura that was around Kaichi only thickened, it was like a thick purple-gray cloud was floating aright over him. Of course, Kaichi was perfectly fine inside- more than fine actually. It was certainly hard to tell if Kaichi really was okay or not, his years of being overly dramatic showing and paying off for this moment. It seems like Shiro was nibbling his bait, and Kaichi waited patiently for him to finally grab on and take a bit. This blonde is rather patient- Just as long as he receives attention from people. Mainly Shiro in this case. Yet another long sigh rolls out into the air and Kaichi continues on with his well performed act.

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Setsuna, Eiri, Raide)
Upon feeling his phone vibrate and have a notification pop up with the tracking symbol on the icon, he looks up and around the park from the bench he had moved to. This means that someone was around- someone of an elemental. His strikingly pink eyes caught the eyes of lavender ones, the device in his hand vibrating a tad bit more now. Shoki presses a button to set the phone on quiet for the time being as he continued to stare down this female. She looked to be rather young, and had some long dark hair that came off as purple. She didn't seems all too much like someone that the great Lucifer would be tracking down. A doe-eyed female as one of the powerful elementalists? It certainly came as a surprise for him, but it certainly was possible. Anything is, especially when you have an occult power as dangerous as Shoki's, dealing with probability and could change the fate of someone's life in a sentence or two. He didn't get a chance to examine her more, for she had quickly turned away and continued in the direction she was going. Towards the shopping district with the fancy mall and food court. If she had turned back to look at him once more, she would have seen a rather wicked smile adorning his face.

Shoki gets up from his spot and follows the smaller female at a distance, making sure to keep himself blended in with the massive crowd that always seems to be there. Luckily, he didn't loose sight of the smaller female and followed her all the way to the food court. She met up with another female at the fountain and they made their way to the food court. With careful steps, he follows them and takes refuge at a table not too far from the ones they were approaching, making the person who was currently sitting there move with the help of his magical powers. If not it was just his aura that made the stranger scoot away. Upon taking a seat, his fix were fixated back on the purple haired hair, intrigued by her actions. Maybe she would display her powers? Or he could make her- but that wouldn't be too much fun, would it? "What a lovely coincidence." He hums to himself, his chin sitting in his hands, his eyes not leaving the group of girls, one of them being his sister whom he hardly eve saw these days. He looks straight at her, catching her gaze not too long after. Just by looking at her eyes from afar, he knew that she was no longer that shy and timid girl she once was, but a fighter of sorts. Upon seeing her gaze narrow towards him, he smiles in glee. She hadn't forgotten about him, this certainly would be an interesting day, and a fun game to play with these elementals. Sadly, his sister wasn't one of them, his phone not going off. However, he could sense something about her. He did have a whiff of magic on her, as if she has been hanging around someone with strong enough magical properties to have that said magic rub off on someone else. "Now to just sit back and enjoy~." Shoki hums to himself, leaning back in his chair and continuing to watch the girls and every movement they made, waiting for the right moment to strike and how to strike.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Eiri, Setsuna, Shoki)
"No need to be so long winded," Raide mumbles as she sees two people walk up and talk to her, asking her if they could sit with her in a long winded manner for her liking. However, she did appreciate them for asking, unlike some people who would simply saunter up and take the seat here without a second thought. Her pink eyes glance up at the two females that stood before her. They didn't appear to be looking for any trouble, and if they were, she would knock them right down like she had done with that group of gang people not too long ago. "Sure," she motions over to the free seats she has at this table, "Go right ahead," and goes back to looking at the menu, not bothering to strike up any conversation with them, not too interested on being the one on instigating a conversation. It looks like they would be the kind of person to start it up anyway. If not, it just meant more noisy peace for the smaller female. Even crowded places like the food court can be peaceful. At the corner of her eye right over her menu, she saw a familiar figure, sitting there, staring at her with a gaze so intense, it looks like it would burn through her if that were a thing. "You..." She glares at her brother for a moment before shifting back to looking at her menu. Raide didn't wish to trouble the girls with her silly excuse for an older brother, and she hoped that he doesn't come over which would make her peaceful time here more of an uncomfortable one.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:47 pm

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi

Train simply smiled, and softly chuckled when Koi simply seemed like falling sleep was not that big of a deal. True, he was still worried about her, but at least he knew where she was from. That was a starting point. Or at least where she was recently. He watched her as she flipped the menu correctly. His gaze softly went over to River, feeling like he was being watched. As he saw the platypus looking at him, Train simply waved at her. However, his attention was taken away, as he glanced around the place, looking at the door for a it, before his attention was one more changed, but his time back to Koi. He looked at her as she asked if he could read an item on the menu, causing him to lean over a bit to see it. He read the item off, pointing to each word as he read it. Not be be cruel or anything like that, but so that if she saw it again, maybe she would be able to recall the words herself in the future. ”Does that sound like something you want to try, or have had before?” Train questioned. ”It’s whatever you want. Feel free to get more than one thing even, if you want, Koi. Along with something for River, if there’s anything she likes,” he happily went on.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Evie-Lee

Seiten’s entire body froze, and he winced internally as he suddenly heard his name being called, by a voice he knew all too well, and a tone that would turn the bravest warrior’s blood cold. He turned slowly, only to see the angry form of Life storming over to him. He swallowed lightly, suddenly looking like a little kid whose mom just found her prized vase that was broken under the rug while cleaning. “Strawberries?” He questioned, though his voice not the normal, soft and smooth one it normally was, but more wavering, with almost a slight unsureness to it.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:16 pm

James Howell//18//Thunder/Lightning//Tagged; Lucian & Fluture

James suddenly got super excited. "TELEKINETICISM!" he yelled, startling a couple others in the little cafeteria. He began to wonder why Flash wasn't talking to him. "Flash? You ok?"

Flash smiled sweetly at Fluture, "You know, on second thought, I would love to, but look how happy they are! It's been awhile since James has talked to someone, much less another elemental, and I would hate to ruin this for the both of them."
"Yes James, I'm fine, Fluture and I were just chatting over here."
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:55 am

xxxREI IGNIS
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✠✠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 16 Fire Nala Location: Yokohama School Tags: School/Smoothie Shop

Rei frowned at Remi's polite decline but smiled nonetheless. He knew the struggles of running errands for your parents. "I understand. My dad always says: "why do it yourself when you have kids?" Haha, he's awful. But we gotta love our parents. Maybe some other time then." Rei offered. He watched as Remi zoomed out on the thought of dinner, waving goodbye as he left the school. He chuckled a bit at the teachers before making his way out of school himself. A smoothie still sounded good to him so he decided to go get one. The line was pretty long but he managed to get a smoothie made from strawberries, pineapple, orange juice & lime. And it was well worth the wait. As he stepped out of the building, Rei got a text from his father. Looking at his phone he read: Your silver haired boyfriend is here~ Immediately, a smile bloomed on his face. Train was at the diner! It wasn't a surprise really seeing as the boy had become a regular at Ignis Diner. But it never ceased to make him happy knowing Train was there to see him. Or eat. Both was fine by him~ But then the words of the message finally registered to Rei, making his face heat up with a blush. "He's not my Boyfriend!!" He shouted said words as he typed them on his phone. He stared at his phone, blushing and thinking. Before he hit send he added one last word to the message. ...yet... He stuffed his phone in his pocket and picked up the smoothie he set down before hurrying back home in hopes to see his Icy Angel~

xxxNOAH PRICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☁☁▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 19 Wind Nephele Location: Yokohama Streets Tags: Lily

Noah exited the area of the forest he happily called his. He made a good sum of money to actually buy that area and build his home. It allowed Nephele to be free and in her majestic form without wandering eyes, and it allowed Noah to be in his thoughts when he needed to be. Or run from those clingy ex's of his. Though at the same time, if someone tried hard enough it was easy to stumble upon. Which is why Noah considered getting a dog to watch over the place when he was gone. Nephele said she'd work on something better so Noah just left it to her. The began to walk down the streets of Yokohama, enlisting themselves in a conversation about the Fall season. Occassionally Noah would stop and wave at a girl or few who was fawning over him, or a cute guy who caught his eye, but he'd always return to Nephele to continue talking about finding new outfits to wear or buying a rake since the one last year broke. "I do strongly believe you would appear lovely in a scarf young one." "I agree but I'd have to buy a whole set of outfits for that new scarf and that'd be such a hassle!" "How so?" "Because the colors of the scarves they sell around this time always come in these warm fall colors and I don't have anything to match." He sighed, running a hand through his hair and giving a wink to the girls he walked past. "I propose getting a white scarf? It is a color that can go with anything and it could allow you to adjust your wardrobe to rearrange the colors to fit the Autumn?" Noah's eyes widened at her idea, and he turned to the dove on his shoulder. "Nephele you're a genius!" Due to not paying attention, he felt a body collide with him, effectively causing him to stumble back. Looking, he saw a girl much shorter than him with blonde hair. "Are you ok love?" He asked gently, putting on the charm immediately. Though he really was worried. He heard something fall so he had to make sure.

xxxMEGUMI KURAKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♫♫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 18 Occult Magician/Idol Location: Occult Base Tags: Safiel

Megumi felt a little nervous, having invited Safiel to attend her show. Though she possibly won't spot him in the crowd, he was definitely going to be watching. In between searching of course. Know that she thought about it, it was more excitement than nervousness. "I've gotta sing the song I wrote for him." She thought. Her mind was already mentally preparing a playlist when Safiel spoke again. She lifted her black eyes to look at him, tilting her head at the sudden stammering of his voice. When he asked for her help getting in, she smiled and nodded. It filled her with so much joy to know that he had tried for her tickets before, even if he lost to the dreaded sold out symbol. That joy was expressed through Megumi practically jumping out of her seat to hug the other. "Of course! Of course of course of course! To think you tried to get into my shows. If you would have just asked I would have gotten you in everytime." She laughed, squeezing him tightly. She then let go, remembering u owe fragile he was before settling down on the armrest of his chair, putting barely any weight down since she wasn't sure how strong the chair itself was. "I propose getting a team of members together though. You wouldn't be able to check the entirety of the crowd by yourself. I also don't want you to. That'd be tiring and dangerous. So ask a few of the Occult if they're free to do this and give me a number so I know how many tickets to get for you all."

xxxEVIE-LEE WHITE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♛♛▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 23 Legend Life Location: Legend Manor Tags: Seiten

Pink eyes bore into his soul --of course, if Death had one, Life would be the only one who could see it-- as every step she took shook the ground a bit. When his shaky voice questioned her, she growled. Normally, she would take this moment to admire his true form as she always did. The black wings and the crimson eyes were always a sight she adored. But not this time. "Yes, strawberries . I've been growing those for months now Seiten and I was just going to eat a few.
    I'm starving!! But you just had to turn around a kill them!"
    She said with an angry stop of her sandalled foot. "What in Heliox's name are you doing in that form anyway? My garden suffered because of you! Well... Just my strawberries... You got something against strawberries Seiten?" She questioned, poking him in the chest as she looked up at him. The disadvantages of her child appearance.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:37 am

Akane Tsukimi| 16| Cursed Human| Female|Tags: Sarah

Akane sat in a tree enjoying the leaves that shaded her from the sunlight, she wished she could be nocturnal sometimes, especially on hot days like these, none the less, she was very relaxed. She smiled, twirling her clear raindrop necklace before hopping down from the tree. She noticed a girl lying down a few feet away, her antisocial nature seemed to disappear into curiosity as she looked over, it wasn't often people came to this spot so she was quite surprised. She approached her carefully before stopping at a reasonable distance.
" Hi there. I've never seen another person here before, I'm Akane by the way." She said smiling lightly.

Enma "Reaper" Moto| 19| Occult God| Male|Tags: Open

He jumped from building, chasing his the target. It was supposed to be a rather easily kill, but unfortunately fate had other plans. The target ran through the street as he jumped from roof to roof, Enma not far behind him firing shots from above, it's a good thing this neighbor was pretty much abandoned. They take a sharp turn before Enma jumps in front of them pointing the gun at his head. His gaze was like ice as he looked the man in the eye's.
" Any last words?" He said coldly. Silence filled the air, not even the sound of birds. He sighed before proceeding.
" Adolebitque." He whispered as the gun's magic circle glowed before the man was shot with a flaming bullet and turned to ash. He looked down at the ash for a few seconds before walking away.
" Another day." He sighed.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Open

Remi made his way to the grocery store, Kai now out of his bag and on his shoulder instead, nagging him about random stuff as usual. Remi started to realize out beautiful it was out today and smiled, he loved warm weather, so he wasn't really looking forward to winter. Luckily today was nice and warm, to him at least. He saw plenty of other people all bundled up in winter clothes. Suddenly he felt a light jolt and some code flashed around his hand. He looked to Kai in confusion. ' Kai what the hell was that?' ' Your powers.' ' Hahaha very funny now tell me.' ' Fine, it just means you need to train more often, your loosing a bit of control.' ' Yeah well that's a little hard when you have school.' ' Excuses! Now, I would suggest wearing your black gloves from now on, considering where your powers leaking from.' ' Fine.' He grabbed the gloves from his backpack and slipped them on before heading into the store.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Kaichi

Shiro ends up feeling even more guilty until Miko strolls up drops a strange vile, it shatter's and a strange vapor is released, Shiro lets out a small cough, having breathed in some of it.
" Have fun I'm heading home and don't worry I know my way~" She cackled, hopping on Kaichi's lap whispering something Shiro couldn't hear.
" Your welcome, he'll be a little less stubborn now." She said with a wink before sauntering off, still letting out little cackles as she walked out the door. What she had dropped was a combination love potion and absolute truth potion that she'd whipped up ever so quickly. As soon as Shiro realized this he let out of string of curses before it came into effect. His eyes became slightly slanted and a warm smile was now across his face.
" Not that's not it all~! I'm just incredibly gay but won't admit it." He purred lightly, he lightly swung his legs like a child, but didn't move from his seat.
" And your really cute." He added oh so innocently with a little head tilt.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train

Koi's eyes sparkled lightly before that signature grin slipped across her face again.
" I don't know why but I feel like I've had it with someone else before." She said, straining to remember before River told her to stop, she didn't want Koi to be traumatized by her past, not to mention she'd probably have a mental break down if she remembered all at once, it was bad enough she got phantom pains from her burn mark.
" River likes to hunt her own food, she doesn't really like human food. Thank you though!" She said cheerfully before showing him and asking him him if it was okay to order. The item in question was just something simple, Miso Soup Ramen, she didn't want to be too much of a bother.

Daiki Chinen| 18 | Wood| Male| Tags: Autumn

" Yeah, I've had him since I was 9, so he's pretty special to me." He said with a little sadness, taking a trip down memory lane. Shi let out a sad sigh before responding.
" Yeah, I wish he didn't have such bad trust issues and wouldn't exhaust himself to the point of a week ban from training. Other than that I'm perfectly happy how he's turning out, but no ones flawless." He said in a matter of fact tone.
" Tell me, why do you wish this? Friends can be incredible allies in a situation, especially with certain forces lurking about." He asked curiously.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Noah

Lily was startled but didn't loose her composure. She looked up at the person who had bumped into her. A wave of annoyance washed over her, she could immediately tell he was a player from all the manga she's read. Her elemental detector started going off like crazy, making her eyes narrow, she really didn't want to have to deal with occulty stuff today.
" I am quite fine, but you should really watch where you are going." She said coldly, really wishing she was a magician right now. A dangerous glint reflected in her eyes, she may not be a magician yet but that didn't mean she couldn't test out her skills a bit, they didn't necessarily have to be her magic though. She quickly faked a smile before speaking once more.
" Oh I'm sorry I have a bad habit of sounding quite cold, I'm Lily!" She said sickly sweet as she thought of ways to take him down. Her manipulation skills had gotten pretty good, so what's the harm in field testing it?
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:33 pm

(Signature, Lune. 😉 Don’t forget to disable.)

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi

Train noticed it seemed like Koi was overly trying to remember something, which sparked his curiosity, but only for a bit, as she soon went back to that cheery self. She nodded at her, before waving over at her attention that they were ready to order. ”Oh course, milady,” Train easily replied, that friendly and kindness still easily in his voice and on his soft smile. He smirked a bit, as he thought he caught the glimps of someone all to familiar to him, but pretended not to notice, as he looked back over at River and Koi. ”You’re lucky River takes care of herself when it comes to food. My little elemental friends I think try to eat me out of house and home,” Train joked, happily. ”But I guess they are worth it.... Anywho, I hope you like the food. No worries if not. However, you might offend the chief if you mention it,” he went on with a wink.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Evie-Lee

Black wings seemed to slow down a little, as Evie angrily walked closer. Crimson eyes quickly glanced around, only for Death to know that running away from an angry Life was not a good choice. He laughed, as slow and shaky as his question of said strawberries before, his body straight, but leaning back a little, as he raised both hands to his chest, palms out, in a defensive manner. “Oh, uh....those strawberries....” He pauses for a bit, now a confused look upon his face. “Wait...it’s not my fault you’re hungry. I think you’re just taking your angry out on innocent me, because you’re mad at someone else,” he went on, quickly regretting his words choices as he looked at the child-formed Evie, and her reaction to his reply.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me